Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Walking tours included in this application are:
* City Orientation Tour (9 sights)
* Tennessee Capitol Hill (7 sights)
* Music City Landmarks (7 sights)
* Nashville's Skyscrapers (12 sights)
* Religious Sites (6 sights)
* Fort Negley Neighborhood (6 sights)
* Vanderbilt Neighborhood (6 sights)
* Downtown Daily Life (8 sights)
* African American Education (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
It has only the best for your trip: Day tours, lunch spots, night-life, top restaurants and shopping.
Everything in 'twitter-esque' writing, so you can quickly know exactly why each place deserves a visit, without having to read your vacation away.
Get the skinny on each point of interest:
- Why visit
- Phone number
- and map
Everything for you to enjoy every corner of Nashville, TN, United States. Free.
For Nashville and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Nashville International Airport (BNA) is the largest airport in Tennessee. It serves the country music capital and is a focus city for Southwest Airlines. This app provides complete information for Nashville Airport including parking, food and restaurants, arrival and departure boards, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Nashville. We include Memphis, Louisville, Lexington, Knoxville and all the airports of the world (2400+).
Nashville airport android app
* Live Madrid is free.
* Live Madrid works offline. It doesn't need an Internet connection.
* Live Madrid has more than 200 amazing places (restaurants, museums, monuments, hotels...).
* It is intuitive and easy to use.
* It is beautiful.
* It is social. You can send your reviews or share the places you are visiting on social networks.
* Live Madrid allows you to plan your trip and create your own itinerary.
* Its content has been created by local experts (bloggers and journalists of Madrid).
Discover Nashville's Trace, a delightful road trip through charming Tennessee towns linked together by the history and scenery of the Natchez Trace Parkway. Explore all that downtown Nashville has to offer, but don't let the experience end there. Use this app to discover the hidden gems that surround Nashville and the Natchez Trace Parkway. Customize your trail experience and share your journey with friends.
Let this app be your guide to more than 150 points of interest along Nashville's Trace. Filter points of Interest by interest category or "favorite" and reorder points of interest to fit your schedule and travel plans. Search points of interest nearest to you or find upcoming events along the trail. With the Nashville's Trace app and a customized trail experience in the palm of your hand, it's time hit the trail!
• View points of interest as a list, tiles or in a map
• "Favorite" points of interest to create a custom trail itinerary
• Share points of interest on Facebook, check in to points of interest or upload a photo
• View points of interest by category and see how many points of interest are included in each category
• Filter points of interest by interest category including What's Nearby, Food & Wine, Nature & Outdoors, Attractions, Sports & Rec, Civil War, History & Heritage, Agritourism or Music & Arts.
• View "Did You Knows?" along the trail for interesting facts about the trail's points of interest
• Click on a point of interest to read a full description, view photos and find contact information
• Find events along the trail throughout the year
• Click on the trail playlist to enjoy trail-related tunes
About Nashville's Trace
Nashville's Trace, a Discover Tennessee Trails and Byways Initiative, follows the path of early American settlers along 102 miles of the Natchez Trace Parkway. Explore points from start to finish, or choose one or more of the six off-Trace loops to encounter a different side of Tennessee. Dive into the backstage stories of Music City, then venture off to soak up the music, heritage and Southern rural spirit in every town square and country store along the Natchez Trace Parkway.
Nashville's Trace begins in downtown Nashville and follows the Natchez Trace Parkway south through Duck River, Hohenwald, Waynesboro, Franklin, Leiper's Fork, Santa Fe, Columbia, Centerville, Ethridge, Lawrenceburg and Collinwood. You can choose to only visit points of interest located near Natchez Trace Parkway, or choose to explore one or more of the off-Trace loops suggested along the way.
This FREE APP is brought to you by ArtsinStark, the county arts council, hosts of First Friday along with the Downtown Special Improvement District and the group responsible for managing the 330,000 square foot Cultural Center for the Arts, awarding over $1 million in grants each year, and running the Annual Arts Campaign each spring.
Why this APP?
Art Studios – See a listing, include website (as applicable), phone number and address of each of arts studios in the Canton Arts District.
Galleries – See a listing, including website, phone numbers, and addresses of the five arts galleries in the Canton Arts District.
Restaurants – Eating is a must so link here to see what’s Cooking in Canton.
Other – Arts aren’t just visual. The Canton Arts District has three LIVE theatres with addresses and websites listed for your convenience.
Cultural Center – The home of the Players Guild Theatre, Canton Ballet, Canton Symphony Orchestra, Canton Museum of Art and Voices of Canton Inc. is a few blocks away from the Canton Arts District. Find out what’s going on with these organizations as well as see rental information for the facility.
Look – What you see is not always what you get – until Look. Check out this feature with your smart phone to actually see what’s around the Canton Arts District.
Whether you’re planning to visit for an evening, a weekend or a little bit longer, you’ll want to stop and shop in the Canton Arts District. Visit the Canton Arts District at www.cantonartsdistrict.com.
Acknowledgement: This APP was created for the Canton Arts District and ArtsinStark by PPI Graphics www.ppigraphics.com