Gas Station, methanol, Fuel, oil, car wash Features:
- get places for: Gas Station, methanol, Fuel, oil, car wash.
- get places around your GPS location(1 to 50 km range radius)
- get places in the world(city, state and country)
- get map with all found places
- get pictures and reviews of selected place
- order by distance
Gas Station, methanol, Fuel, oil, car wash views:
- display places list: Name, address, category, checkin, rating, distance and icon by category
- display place: Map location, route directions, photos, reviews, users count, checkins and likes.
- display list of nearby recommended places: picture, Name, address, category, checkin, rating, distance and icon by category
- display photos: photos and author name
- display reviews: texts
Gas Station, methanol, Fuel, oil, car wash System:
- android 2.2 and 2.2 and above
- screen: all
- devices: all smartphones and all tablets
Gas Station, methanol, Fuel, oil, car wash languages:
Gas Station, methanol, Fuel, oil, car wash database places:
Gas Station, methanol, Fuel, oil, car wash permission:
- Access your location
Gas Station, methanol, Fuel, oil, car wash private information:
- No private information is requested
Gas Station, methanol, Fuel, oil, car wash Support:
Gas Station, methanol, Fuel, oil, car wash Note:
- All information shown on the application are taken directly from the databases of Foursquare, Google and Nokia. We are not responsible for them.
- Store places on your Android device then link to Google Navigation (or Waze, etc) for turn-by-turn directions.
- Search for and save a place, such as a restaurant or business. Place Book will try to find links to Yelp, Foursquare, and Google+ for reviews, tips, check-ins, street view, etc.
- Allows you to create your own custom lists (ex: "Restaurants", "Things to do in my city", etc).
- Add your own custom places by holding your finger down on the map for a couple seconds.
- Optionally backup your places to our secure servers then copy those places to any device with Place Book installed whenever you need them again (simple registration required).
- Upgrade to an ad-free experience for only $1.50 USD.
- You can turn off Yelp and/or Foursquare access in the Menu -> Preferences screen. This may be especially useful to an international audience where Yelp or Foursquare is not present.
- If you want to link to a different Navigation app than Google Navigation (example: Waze), go to Menu -> Preferences -> Direction Options.
- If you have issues with the app, please email me or go to my website and let me know. I will try to fix it as soon as possible. I want this to be your primary "navigation book". I am also logging feedback for potential feature upgrades, too.
* Use Yelp API to discover and save waypoints
* Drag and drop items in your list!
* Distance and drive time automatically update as you rearrange waypoints
* Easily share your itineraries with friends!
Trippin' is the one-stop app that uses the power of Yelp to help you search and plan for anything, anywhere, at anytime. Whether you’re on the go, planning a long vacation, or a romantic date night, use Trippin’ to quickly pull up your itinerary, map out, and call your destination. Easily share your itinerary with family and friends with the touch of a button. So what are you waiting for? Start Trippin’!
Send feedback and feature requests using the in-app feedback system. We will do our best to incorporate your suggestions.
Dishes Map is a guide to discover nearby good dishes based on millions of restaurant customers’ reviews.
Our data are from crowd-sourcing website e.g. FourSquare, CityGrid, Google Places(coming soon). It can detect dishes names and then rank their popularity. All are done in one-click!
Behind it, it is our powerful food discovery engine, supported by Machine Learning, NLP, and sentiment analysis technology.
Whether you are alone and can't decide where to eat, whether you are in a group and nobody agrees, rely on La LunchRoulette.
La LunchRoulette uses content from the yelp.com API
All of Your Travel Details On Your Mobile Device
American Express MOBILEXTEND is a convenient application that delivers travel information to the one place where it’s most useful – your mobile device.
When you make or revise reservations via American Express (whether offline or online), your travel information appears in
MOBILEXTEND and provides you with the following:
• Itinerary Information
• Real-time flight status
• Pop-up alerts of flight delays and cancellations
• Flight schedule search
• Destination weather forecasts
• Mapping integration: View your entire trip on a map, or click any item for maps and directions
• World clock
• Local search of restaurants, shopping, etc. powered by Yelp
• Currency converter & exchange rates
Feel like going to a familiar place for dinner, but don't remember what's in the area?
This simple app is designed to solve problems like these.
Fundamentally, you register / bookmark your favorite places along with geo coordinates and an arbitrary number of tags, mark them as visited or unvisited, and then have the ability to sort or filter by those criteria, and view them on a map.
It's designed to be used in conjunction with an app like Yelp or Google Maps, so understands shared data from those apps.
If you need to import from another app, send me an email and I'll consider adding it.
"Eat On My Way" is for you!
Input what you want to eat, and where you are going, the app will pick a list of restaurants for you.
This is the best app for road trip travelers.
Google Maps or Yelp helps you find restaurants around you; our app helps you find restaurants along a route.
We include restaurants, coffee shops, catering services, bakeries, ice cream stores, artisan stores, and some B2B companies. (Thrift stores are currently not included.)
What's a social enterprise?
It's a business whose primary purpose is to serve the common good. That purpose might include training and employing homeless or low-income individuals or by paying a "fair trade" price to artisans from the developing world. It could be a "green" restaurant, a triple bottom line company, or a nonprofit venture.
Praise for Social Impact:
"Looking for a place to eat, go shopping and change the world? This new smartphone app connects do-gooders with social-purpose businesses." - Chronicle of Philanthropy
"Here's a good idea: boosting social enterprise through a useful app." - Forbes
"This new tool will help drive customers to more ethical businesses." - FastCompany
"I love this app! I have already used it in different cities to find socially-responsible businesses. I now use this before I check Yelp." - ZapLadyBug (review posted at the App Store.)
Social Impact was created by Rolfe Larson Associates and Red Room Software, in partnership with Social Enterprise Alliance (Minneapolis), the Kibble Education and Care Centre (Glasgow), and ClearlySo and the Aperio Group (London).
Rolfe Larson Associates is a management consulting firm located in Denver, USA, that supports social enterprises with business planning, social capital development, and other services. www.RolfeLarson.com.
"LoSo enlists restaurant and bar operators to offer loyalty rewards and post what's being served, what's happening, what bands are playing. Going the other services one better, LoSo is set up to post user videos."
- Philadelphia Inquirer
LoSo is a location-based social media app that shows you what is around you and what is going on. Get Rewards For Going Out!
WHAT"S GOING ON! - The only app with over 200,000 places with real-time feeds of what is going on at local bars and restaurants. Now you can see happy hours, drink specials, dinner specials, what bands are playing and more. We also have over 800,000 bars and restaurants and make it easy to find what is the most popular place around you by ranking them by total checkins. You'll always find the best places based on our one-of-a-kind ranking system.
CHECKIN - Checkin to your favorite spots and post it to friends on LoSo and Facebook wall. Tell your friends where you are, see where they are and get alerts when you are nearby each other. Checkins can be public/private or just the friends you want to share it with.
*Each Checkin on LoSo also counts as a Checkin on Facebook Places and Foursquare- you only need to use LoSo now for all your checkins.
WHATS UP! - See and Say What's Up at local restaurants, bars and venues near you. Take a video or photo of the place and it will post to the bar/restaurant's facebook wall, your facebook wall and LoSo. Click on the What's Up tab or checkout the What's Up section of each Bar/Restaurant and see what others are saying before you go out. Each What's Up Message is also good for one LoSo Point.
REWARDS - Get 10 Restaurant Rewards Points and 10 LoS0 Points at each Rewards Partner by scanning their LoSo QRewards QR code. Look for places with the Green Star and Green Pin. Bars&Restaurants are offering rewards such as free margaritas for 20 points, free appetizers for 10 points, VIP entrance for 40 points. Most rewards are in Philadelphia right now but we are growing quickly and expanding into new markets with many new features.
EVENTS -We have over 300,000 events each month listed in our Events tab. Checkin, invite friends to join you and say What's Up right from the event.
FRIENDS- see where friends have checked into and invite them to join you at your favorite bar, restaurant or event.
Facebook & Twitter - LoSo works with Facebook and Twitter at your option. If you want to post a What's Up message, Checkin or announce that you redeemed Rewards Points for a Free drink or dinner. Click on Settings and enable or disable the functionality you want. We take privacy seriously and it is always up to you what you want to share.
Uses your current location to find the nearest publicly accessible bathrooms anywhere in Australia.
Provides information on over 16,000 public toilets and restrooms Australia wide in an accessible and intuitive way. Search by street, suburb or place name.
The app allows you to filter toilets by available features, such as disabled access, baby changing facilities and sanitary disposal facilities.
The app uses publicly available data from the Australian Department of Health and Aging
Note the app works in AUSTRALIA ONLY.
More from developer
Simply create an account on the MojoBistro website (http://www.mojobistro.net) and begin designing your app, uploading your restaurant's logo, menu, events, photos, social feeds and other relevant information. See your app come to life as you build it though the interactive design tool and then invite friends and colleagues to preview it using the MojoBistro's Test Kitchen app. Publish and promote your new mobile creation to customers once its ready.
With MojoBistro, you can:
- Establish a branded mobile presence unique to your restaurant
- Feature info on your chef, founder and what makes your restaurant tick
- Showcase your accomplishments, reviews and other accolades
- Obtain feedback from customers with surveys and social posts
- Generate and distribute coupons to drive traffic and increase repeat visitors
- Build your social reputation
Learn more about our restaurant, chef and food. View our lunch, dinner, bar and catering menus. Research upcoming events and promotions, including photos of our restaurant and past events. Get directions to the restaurant from your current location and check-in to share your dining experience through Facebook, Twitter, and Yelp. You can also opt-in to receive push notifications for special offers, discounts and reminders of upcoming events.