Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
이제 Java를 여러분의 폰에서 사용할 수 있습니다. 여러분은 java 파일을 실행할 수 있고, class 파일을 실행할 수 있으며 jar 파일을 실행할 수 있습니다. 또한 java 파일을 class 파일로 컴파일 할 수 있으며 class 파일을 java 파일로 디컴파일 하는것도 가능합니다.
It can run only command code, not yet for GUI. However we will support GUI on future.
이 프로그램은 오직 프롬프트 명령 코드만 실행 가능함니다. 하지만 저희는 차후에 GUI도 지원할 것입나다.
(Not important) It does not need Root
(중요하지 않습니다.) 이 프로그램은 당연히 루팅은 필요 없습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
Do you truly understand who you are and all that you can achieve?
With VIM, you can be precisely the person you long to be. You can do anything you desire. And, you can have everything you want in your life. There is no secret. There is no mystery. All it takes is discipline, focus and training to harness the powers you have available to you to achieve anything, and everything, you can dream.
More than just the next step in the evolution of personal development, VIM is the cutting edge of a brand new personal transformation technology. Traditionally, this sort of training is delivered via self-help books, a few hours of motivational audio or video or by presenters at a crowded conference. Using our app or online portal, VIM members receive individualized personal development education every day – 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
All VIM exercises are loaded with proven, custom education topics and lifestyle coaching designed to help you achieve your loftiest goals and live the life you’ve always wanted. Each day’s training includes video and/or audio components, a fully interactive assignment and a way to measure results – the VimBoard, our customizable visual goal setting system.
VIM is available for four levels of personal development:
• VIM Essential Challenge: A free two-week boot camp crammed with transforming personal improvement training.
• VIM Evolve: An ongoing self-awareness course including a unique goal-setting component.
• VIM Effect: Our lifetime personal effectiveness course with a targeted goal-achievement focus.
• VIM Elite: VIM’s top-of-the-line professional development course emphasizing advanced goal setting and achievement.
In addition to training, your VIM membership includes:
• VimJournal, an unlimited online/app personal journaling system
• VimMingle, our app-based exclusive member location and messaging system
• VimRadio and VimTV, offering periodic streaming of live and recorded personal development programming
• VimBlogs, VimNews and other VIM Community features, live events and online activities
• An exciting “share marketing” business opportunity
Join the VIM community, today. Transform yourself and help people you know improve their lives. After all, you do deserve all the health, prosperity, love and happiness you desire. Don’t you?
ZShaolin saves you time and effort to be set on Android with a PRO terminal full of authentic GNU/Linux tools: local storage and LAN services, no ads and no clouds.
☞ Vim (fully featured) to edit texts with syntax highlight and more
☞ Emacs console the lisp extensible editor, fully featured
☞ RSync to transfer large files over the Internet
☞ OpenSSH client and daemon to connect remote machines
☞ Tmux console terminal screen manager and multiplexer
☞ Mongoose shares files on LAN over HTTP and WebDAV
☞ FFMpeg to convert, decode and encode audio and video files
☞ ImageMagick to convert and manipulate all image formats
☞ dcraw and jhead to edit raw photo formats and metadata
☞ Sox and OggZ to manipulate and convert audio files
☞ GnuPG and Steghide to hide and protect secret files
☞ HTop, NCdu and other tools to understand what's going on
☞ Awk, Sed, Curl and GNU tools for shell scripts
☞ Manpages and even Games, how can we live without them? ;^)
As you can imagine ZShaolin is there to make an hacker's life easier when using Android, while offering a friendly learning environment for shell scripting.
+ experimental packages:
☞ Git versioning system (limited to local functions)
☞ Lynx a textual web browser
☞ Midnight Commander file manager for console
ZShaolin comes complete with all manual pages of included programs (just use man!)
There is plenty of documentation freely available on the Internet in English and other languages on how to use a terminal console, here below we suggest some introductory reading:
☞ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_shell Information about the Z-shell
☞ http://en.flossmanuals.net/command-line Introduction to the command-line
☞ http://zshwiki.org ZSh user's wiki
☞ http://grml.org/zsh/grml-zsh-refcard.pdf ZSh configuration reference card
☞ http://www.imagemagick.org/script image manipulation
☞ http://sox.sourceforge.net/Docs/Documentation audio manipulation
☞ http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html video manipulation
☯☯☯☯☯☯ Remote Shell (NEW!)
To log-in using another computer on the local network via SSH run 'z-ssh' and follow the instructions.
ZShaolin will generate keys and launch an ssh daemon.
☯☯☯☯☯☯ Known Bugs
☞ SWIFT keyboard not supported.
☞ UTF-8 extended characters are not supported (yet).
☞ Only ARM devices supported, no Intel (yet).
☞ Not really a bug, but you need approx 240MB free! be sure there is enough space in FLASH (not sdcard)
We are actively developing ZShaolin and we welcome your bug reports: please report your problems on https://github.com/dyne/ZShaolin/issues and not in the market comments! We do our best to help and improve the software, but you need to make sure your hardware is in a good state and test twice if you can reproduce the bug. And rember this is software for developers and sysadmins: people who read the manuals and love to care about details! ;^)
This application is still in development: by buying it you will support its progress, on our website we also detail how your money is spent.
If you don't have money to pay, you can build ZShaolin yourself: its all made with free and open-source software. To get to the sources follow links from the homepage on https://www.dyne.org/software/zshaolin
Many people supported this development by buying this app: MANY THANKS!
And happy hacking! :^)
More change log please go to www.jecelyin.com
1. Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
2. syntax highlighting:
3. show line numbers
4. show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
5. automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding support:
ISO-2022-CN, BIG5, EUC-TW, GBK, GB2312, ISO-8859-5, KOI8-R, WINDOWS-1251, MACCYRILLIC, IBM866, IBM855
, ISO-8859-7, WINDOWS-1253, ISO-8859-8, WINDOWS-1255, ISO-2022-JP, SHIFT_JIS, EUC-JP, ISO-2022-KR
, EUC-KR, UTF-8, UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. easy toolbar, you can quickly make a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo, and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
7. list of recently opened files history
8. regular search, replace or replace all
9. change the font and font size
10. "Word wrap" switch
11. lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
12. remember the last open file
13. hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
14. long press the "edit area" you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
15. auto indent
16. keep the screen in the awake state
17. you can run at ROOT permissions
18. easy's file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
19. use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
20. preview the HTML file
21. power Color Picker
22. use Grep recursive search keyword in the path
23. you can use the "Preferences" menu "Donate" page to the donate it
Vim is often called a "programmer's editor," and so useful for programming that many consider it an entire IDE. It's not just for programmers, though. Vim is perfect for all kinds of text editing, from composing email to editing configuration files.
Despite what the above comic suggests, Vim can be configured to work in a very simple (Notepad-like) way, called evim or Easy Vim.
This app is intended as a quick guide for all those who use the VIM every day for write well formed documents like a real PRO.
It happens very often that we do not remember all the attributes of a specific command, i hope this will be a support to all professional and amateur writers.
Thanks for the support :)
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
Welcome to Sand IDE Pro for Java Developers(called Sand for short).
1.What is Sand exactly?
Sand is an integrated development environment(IDE) for Java in Android platform.
First, Sand has a very powerful Java editor inside, keywords highlighting for Java, showing line number, undo/redo feature, automatically close are all supported.
Second, Sand has a full-featured Java compiler, Java projects can be built by Sand.
Third, Sand can run Java programs, output and input are both supported by Console of Sand.
In a word, Sand turns your Android device into a real development tool. You can use Sand to write Java codes on the go, to test algorithms in Java, or to practice your Java skills.
This is a full version. Ads free.
--A powerful Java editor. Keywords highlighting, showing line number, undo/redo feature, automatically close, automatically indentation are all supported.
--A full-featured Java compiler. Support from Java 1.3 to Java 1.6.(Android doesn't support Java 1.7)
--Bluetooth keyboard supported.
--A Console which is in charge of Input from users and Output from compiler and Java programs.
--Settings. Customize your Sand. Change font size, font color, background color and so on.
--Import external JARs into Java project.
--Two themes supported. Android Holo Light Theme and Android Holo Dark Theme
--Support all kinds of CPU(x86, ARM, MIPS)
4.Something you should know
--Sand supports bluetooth keyboard that is the perfect mate of Sand. I strongly recommend you buy one.
--You can download rt.jar(1.6.0_24) from the project web page: https://code.google.com/p/sand-a-java-ide-for-android/downloads/list
--Please save all your work before you put Sand into background. Android system may kill background non-system apps, you will lose all your unsaved work if Android system does that.
If you have any questions or suggestions, you are very welcome to email us. I'll try my best to improve Sand and protect your investment.
Author: Jimmy Chen E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: https://twitter.com/JimmyChen812
UI designer: Muzzammil Shariff E-mail: email@example.com
Project Web Page: https://code.google.com/p/sand-a-java-ide-for-android/
Tags: Java , Programming Language, Integrated Development Environment , IDE , Java Compiler
Move the equation around the screen by dragging with 2 fingers.
Write the whole equation into the calculator then press equals, no need for step by step calculations.
Not just a line of text, operators change size around the numbers inside , making the equation easy to read and manipulate
This app is free with no ads and requires no permissions.
The most complete tool to monitor your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
► Use in-app purchase to remove ads or enable automatic history markers.
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity
► Support multiple batteries
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
If you got any issues with the latest version. Please download and install the v2.5r2 here!
- root permission access
- Touch to move cursor
- Fling to scroll
- Swipe to zoom
- Siding Menu File chooser
- Two-fingers gesture to zoom in/out
- Unicode and multi-byte
- Single tap to send "ESC"
- Read email attachments
- Single instance to open multiple files in vim windows
- Real VIM runtime
- Customizable VIM runtime (ex: can install syntax, doc, plugins)
- 256 Colors
It does NOT require root access.
When you turn on your tablet, the Wi-Fi hotspot in your phone will be turned on automatically and you can get online in 5 seconds without touch any applications/widgets. Everything can be done automatically. And once you don't need the Wi-Fi hotspot, the tethering feature can be disabled without phone pocket out! Keep your phone in the pocket and enjoy your bigger screen devices.
MORE MORE MORE
- This program can help to save MORE battery by disabling the auto-sync when tethering and auto detect the user scenario to only enable Wi-Fi hotspot when you need it!
- When you receive a incoming, you can see the incoming call number on your tablet and let your phone KEEP IN POCKET!
- When you receive a message, you can read the SMS message on your tablet and let your phone KEEP IN POCKET!
HOW TO USE IT
The setup is very easy and see below.
0. Make sure you can use your tablet to be online through Wi-Fi hotspot on your phone.
(Use the built-in tethering feature through Settings > Wireless & networks > Tethering & portable hotspot).
1. Install this application on both your phone and tablet.
2. Press button on the phone and tablet to start follow the message to start!