Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
Geared towards BusyBox and Superuser Users
GNU Bash is the default shell found on GNU/Linux and Macs. Now you can use it on your Android device.
Compatible with all versions of Android from Gingerbread to Android L.
Works on all ARM, Intel x86 and MIPS based devices of all types such as Phones, Tablets, TV's, Wear and Car.
Requires Groot to Install. No Groot to try.
Back Story: Being a GNU/Linux geek I found it hard to find a easy and trustable way to get GNU bash running on my Android Phone. So I ported and cross compiled bash to Android and made a Ad free safe installer.
Sucks to say but if you like my work, please consider purchasing the X+ version or a donation.
GNU bash Copyrights:
Copyright (C) 2011 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software; you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
GNU Bash Sources: http://www.gnu.org/software/bash/
More Info and history of GNU bash: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bash_(Unix_shell)
Made possible due Stuff from these Awesome Sponsors:
★ Awesome SDR Hardware sponsored by nooelec - http://www.nooelec.com/store/ I recommend them for all your hardware hacking needs. Their RTL SDR hardware works on Android, GNU/Linux and Windows. I was able to receive ADS-B, ATC etc with stock antenna through thick walls! Used for tempest and EMI test.
★ Cool Development Android Box Minix Neo X8-H Quad Core AmLogic CPU Octa Core GPU and Minix Neo M1 AirMouse sponsored by MINIX! - I swear by its performance and recommend it - http://www.minix.com.hk/Products/MINIX-NEO-X8-H.html and http://www.minix.com.hk/Products/MINIX-NEOM1.html -They solved my devlopment problems. Thanks to the abundance stability, space and power of Neo X8-H, I can work on updates which were long due. Go get one as they are quite affordable and awesome.
News/Updates and Support:
Credits: The Free and Open Source Community for their great and hard work. Jesus for enabling me to do things that I thought were impossible.
이제 Java를 여러분의 폰에서 사용할 수 있습니다. 여러분은 java 파일을 실행할 수 있고, class 파일을 실행할 수 있으며 jar 파일을 실행할 수 있습니다. 또한 java 파일을 class 파일로 컴파일 할 수 있으며 class 파일을 java 파일로 디컴파일 하는것도 가능합니다.
It can run only command code, not yet for GUI. However we will support GUI on future.
이 프로그램은 오직 프롬프트 명령 코드만 실행 가능함니다. 하지만 저희는 차후에 GUI도 지원할 것입나다.
(Not important) It does not need Root
(중요하지 않습니다.) 이 프로그램은 당연히 루팅은 필요 없습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
This app is a runtime library which allows other apps, written in Mintoris Basic, to run.
ZShaolin saves you time and effort to be set on Android with a PRO terminal full of authentic GNU/Linux tools: local storage and LAN services, no ads and no clouds.
☞ Vim (fully featured) to edit texts with syntax highlight and more
☞ Emacs console the lisp extensible editor, fully featured
☞ RSync to transfer large files over the Internet
☞ OpenSSH client and daemon to connect remote machines
☞ Tmux console terminal screen manager and multiplexer
☞ Mongoose shares files on LAN over HTTP and WebDAV
☞ FFMpeg to convert, decode and encode audio and video files
☞ ImageMagick to convert and manipulate all image formats
☞ dcraw and jhead to edit raw photo formats and metadata
☞ Sox and OggZ to manipulate and convert audio files
☞ GnuPG and Steghide to hide and protect secret files
☞ HTop, NCdu and other tools to understand what's going on
☞ Awk, Sed, Curl and GNU tools for shell scripts
☞ Manpages and even Games, how can we live without them? ;^)
As you can imagine ZShaolin is there to make an hacker's life easier when using Android, while offering a friendly learning environment for shell scripting.
+ experimental packages:
☞ Git versioning system (limited to local functions)
☞ Lynx a textual web browser
☞ Midnight Commander file manager for console
ZShaolin comes complete with all manual pages of included programs (just use man!)
There is plenty of documentation freely available on the Internet in English and other languages on how to use a terminal console, here below we suggest some introductory reading:
☞ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_shell Information about the Z-shell
☞ http://en.flossmanuals.net/command-line Introduction to the command-line
☞ http://zshwiki.org ZSh user's wiki
☞ http://grml.org/zsh/grml-zsh-refcard.pdf ZSh configuration reference card
☞ http://www.imagemagick.org/script image manipulation
☞ http://sox.sourceforge.net/Docs/Documentation audio manipulation
☞ http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html video manipulation
☯☯☯☯☯☯ Remote Shell (NEW!)
To log-in using another computer on the local network via SSH run 'z-ssh' and follow the instructions.
ZShaolin will generate keys and launch an ssh daemon.
☯☯☯☯☯☯ Known Bugs
☞ SWIFT keyboard not supported.
☞ UTF-8 extended characters are not supported (yet).
☞ Only ARM devices supported, no Intel (yet).
☞ Not really a bug, but you need approx 240MB free! be sure there is enough space in FLASH (not sdcard)
We are actively developing ZShaolin and we welcome your bug reports: please report your problems on https://github.com/dyne/ZShaolin/issues and not in the market comments! We do our best to help and improve the software, but you need to make sure your hardware is in a good state and test twice if you can reproduce the bug. And rember this is software for developers and sysadmins: people who read the manuals and love to care about details! ;^)
This application is still in development: by buying it you will support its progress, on our website we also detail how your money is spent.
If you don't have money to pay, you can build ZShaolin yourself: its all made with free and open-source software. To get to the sources follow links from the homepage on https://www.dyne.org/software/zshaolin
Many people supported this development by buying this app: MANY THANKS!
And happy hacking! :^)
PLEASE USE DEBIAN INSTED OF UBUNTU !!! (Support only for Debian, Ubuntu only for real advanced users).
The GUI is handled by "Linux Installer Advanced" version !
Please, if you encounter any issue, send a bug report. Click on console, wait 1mn for the console to appear, then Menu, Mail, and send.
This application will allow you to install a complete Debian distribution in your Android device. Based on chroot, it will perform a standard debootstrap and install a legacy Debian so that you can install, and run any classic Linux command, tool, daemon or service.
The package has few limitations; it is not restricted to Debian; we already offer the choice to use Ubuntu, and will add more distributions in close future. Each distribution is available in several tastes (stable, testing ...). It will not require to reboot; chroot is run inside Android. Installation can be done on any storage device, either on SD card, or inernal memory; no need to repartition any thing, run mkfs or fdisk. We do with what you let use. If you have almost nothing, the package will manage with almost nothing; if you can afford for a large ext4 partition on your SD card, the package will be happy to use it.
It will allow you to install all classic LAMP services like Apache, MySql, PHP, Samba, Netatalk, or just any classic Linux tool like vim, xterm, aterm, Abiword, Firefox, dillo, wget, cron, Perl, Python ... just everything.
Package utilisation will require a rooted device.
Reasons to install this package can not be listed. Just too many: want a cron daemon ? want to have gcc inside your phone ? want to recompile some kernel driver because the legacy Android driver for your Wi-Fi card has is bogus or limited ? want to use vim, or the real full featured desktop ls, ip, nmap, or top commands ? this package will give you all this for free, and much much more.
- an Android device based on some Linux kernel
- a rooted environment
- 300M free space
Only 50MiB to download for a basic Debian, and down to 180MiB space used if you select the Directory method.
Optionnal registration on our website, http://android.galoula.com/LinuxInstall/Register.php , will allow you to use advanced management features, and install package from within the application interface. You will not need to type any strange command in any terminal. And you will be able to make some services start automaticly at phone boot, and/or application start.
Online documentation: http://android.galoula.com/en/LinuxInstall/
Quick installation guide: http://android.galoula.com/en/LinuxInstall/QuickTutorial.html
The interface have been completely redesigned, and the English language have been rewritten. Any one who feels like translating is welcome to contact us. Even the French language part should be re-translated from English.
AIDE supports the full edit-compile-run cycle: write code with the feature rich editor offering advanced features like code completion, real-time error checking, refactoring and smart code navigation, and run your App with a single click.
AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse PhoneGap projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure.
AIDE supports GIT for professional development
A brief summary of features...
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Use cutom PhoneGap plugins and develop your own
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview HTML app pages
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Code formatter
- Out-comment code
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- PhoneGap API help
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
For bug report write on our facebook page below indicated.
The TouchDevelop app for Android allows you to receive notifications directly on your Android phone or tablet related to your user account. You’ll get notified when someone gives you heart, writes a comment, takes a screenshot, or creates a variation of your code.
You can write code and interact with other users in a web browser on many different devices, including Android phones, Android tablets, Windows Phone, Windows tablets, laptops and PCs, iPhone, iPad, Mac, …
Features available in TouchDevelop at http://touchdevelop.com:
• New interactive tutorials
• Cloud data makes it easy to share data with other people and across your own devices
• Debugger, profiler, code coverage, unit tests, crash reporting
• Create awesome UIs with pages and boxes
• Authenticate web services with OAuth v2.0
• Create apps and submit them to Windows Store and Windows Phone Store
• Upload your own pictures and sounds
• Access to accelerometer, maps, translation services, web search, and more
• Code synthesis: When you search for available commands, just say what you want to do, and TouchDevelop will try to write the code for you
• Fast game and physics engine
• Define custom structured data types, objects, tables
• Create and reuse code with libraries
Do you truly understand who you are and all that you can achieve?
With VIM, you can be precisely the person you long to be. You can do anything you desire. And, you can have everything you want in your life. There is no secret. There is no mystery. All it takes is discipline, focus and training to harness the powers you have available to you to achieve anything, and everything, you can dream.
More than just the next step in the evolution of personal development, VIM is the cutting edge of a brand new personal transformation technology. Traditionally, this sort of training is delivered via self-help books, a few hours of motivational audio or video or by presenters at a crowded conference. Using our app or online portal, VIM members receive individualized personal development education every day – 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
All VIM exercises are loaded with proven, custom education topics and lifestyle coaching designed to help you achieve your loftiest goals and live the life you’ve always wanted. Each day’s training includes video and/or audio components, a fully interactive assignment and a way to measure results – the VimBoard, our customizable visual goal setting system.
VIM is available for four levels of personal development:
• VIM Essential Challenge: A free two-week boot camp crammed with transforming personal improvement training.
• VIM Evolve: An ongoing self-awareness course including a unique goal-setting component.
• VIM Effect: Our lifetime personal effectiveness course with a targeted goal-achievement focus.
• VIM Elite: VIM’s top-of-the-line professional development course emphasizing advanced goal setting and achievement.
In addition to training, your VIM membership includes:
• VimJournal, an unlimited online/app personal journaling system
• VimMingle, our app-based exclusive member location and messaging system
• VimRadio and VimTV, offering periodic streaming of live and recorded personal development programming
• VimBlogs, VimNews and other VIM Community features, live events and online activities
• An exciting “share marketing” business opportunity
Join the VIM community, today. Transform yourself and help people you know improve their lives. After all, you do deserve all the health, prosperity, love and happiness you desire. Don’t you?
It's pronouced as "i-o-ta".
- Support until 1 million characters.
- Auto-Detect multiple character codes.
(Whether you can decode or not depends on Android's implementation.)
- Change character codes.
- Auto-Detect linebreak code.
- Change linebreak code.
- Keep linebreak code until saving a file.
- Save position of the cursor with file.
- Save history of recened files.
- Search/Replace (Support Regular Expression)
- Text sharing with external application.
★Direct Intent : You can launch any one application on menu item.
- Scroll with Thumb-drag.
- Scroll with Flick.
- Support a Shortcut key with ALT/CTRL Key.
- Customize colors.
- Create a shortcut icon on HOME app.
- Customizable shortcut key bind.
- Text selector like Gingerbread.
(Double tap to select the word , then touch selected area to show marker.)
- Word wrap ON/OFF and set word wrap width.
- Set tab width.
- Viewer Mode.
- Show Line numbers.
- Word Counter.
- Support Landscape Mode correctly.
- Auto save.
- Auto Indent.
- Show Tab/Linebreak.
- Auto capitalize.
- you can used as SL4A editor.
- Customizable Toolbar.
- Customizable Syntax highlght.
- Capture Screen shot.
- Wallpaper customize.
- Support Android OS 1.6 or later.
- Support both touch-screen device and qwerty-keyboard device.
- Forever FREE and NO-AD.
- This software is an Open Source Software under the Apache License.
RTL-Language and bi-directional text is not supported.
★If you need a reply from me , DON'T put it in Market's Review .
Instead please let me know by E-mail or Twiter(@jiro_aqua)
You can send a message to me from Jota's Preferences Screen.
★If you need grep (search from multiple text files), try my app "aGrep".
★If you want to localize Jota Text Editor, see this page.
Wishnu is a full linux desktop launched on android phone.
We have created Android application which starts Debian on android mobile device with one click (no need to type any commands in the terminal etc).
We have also written desktop client application which shows Debian desktop running on mobile phone on the PC or laptop with wide screen, mouse and keyboard, so this actually turns the solution to the docking station like Motorola Lapdock or devices such as Pocket Desktop, but much better, cause you don't need to buy additional docking station device and you will immediately receive a lot of of common desktop applications available from Debian MIPS/ARM repositories (even pdf document viewers, image editors, office with spreadsheets and presentations editors etc).
Also device SD card available inside chrooted system in /media/sharedSD dir.
Currently Wishnu uses Debian 5.0 ARM image. We are planning to add more customized and fresh Debian and Ubuntu OS images.
- OS Windows XP, Vista, 7 (x86) or Linux (x86, x64)
- Java Runtime Environment must be pre-installed.
- Device ADB driver on Windows (on linux no adb driver needed, but adb server should be started as root in most cases)
- MIPS or ARM
- Mobile processor 500 MHz, 256 mb RAM (Recommended: processor 1 GHz and >512 mb RAM)
- Android OS 1.5 or higher.
- The device must be rooted.
How to use WishNu:
1. Start the mobile app and press the "Start" button. Don't forget, the image must be present in your phone's SD card for everything to work.
2. Use the USB cable to connect the phone to your PC.
3. Run the desktop application. The name (serial number) of your phone should appear on the screen.
4. Double click the name.
Visit wishnu.org for more details.
If you got any issues with the latest version. Please download and install the v2.5r2 here!
- root permission access
- Touch to move cursor
- Fling to scroll
- Swipe to zoom
- Siding Menu File chooser
- Two-fingers gesture to zoom in/out
- Unicode and multi-byte
- Single tap to send "ESC"
- Read email attachments
- Single instance to open multiple files in vim windows
- Real VIM runtime
- Customizable VIM runtime (ex: can install syntax, doc, plugins)
- 256 Colors
It does NOT require root access.
When you turn on your tablet, the Wi-Fi hotspot in your phone will be turned on automatically and you can get online in 5 seconds without touch any applications/widgets. Everything can be done automatically. And once you don't need the Wi-Fi hotspot, the tethering feature can be disabled without phone pocket out! Keep your phone in the pocket and enjoy your bigger screen devices.
MORE MORE MORE
- This program can help to save MORE battery by disabling the auto-sync when tethering and auto detect the user scenario to only enable Wi-Fi hotspot when you need it!
- When you receive a incoming, you can see the incoming call number on your tablet and let your phone KEEP IN POCKET!
- When you receive a message, you can read the SMS message on your tablet and let your phone KEEP IN POCKET!
HOW TO USE IT
The setup is very easy and see below.
0. Make sure you can use your tablet to be online through Wi-Fi hotspot on your phone.
(Use the built-in tethering feature through Settings > Wireless & networks > Tethering & portable hotspot).
1. Install this application on both your phone and tablet.
2. Press button on the phone and tablet to start follow the message to start!