Are you looking to secure private files against unauthorized intrusions? But are you looking to not have to remember complex passwords?
If so, BioFE is the perfect app you need. Decrypt and encrypt your data using your fingerprints. Just touch the sensor with your fingerprint and all your data will be instantly encrypted.
One prerequisite needed before the secure encryption protocol kicks in, is to ensure that the device has ample security. For guaranteeing your data’s security, this app will only work if the device has an active lock screen in place. For preventing data loss, simply export the secret key via the app’s settings menu. Proceed to store it somewhere safe.
In case you’ve got any issues or questions, don’t hesitate to contact me at: email@example.com
‣ Q: Is it possible to decrypt data on other devices using my fingerprints?
A: Encryption details are bound to one device alone. For decrypting files on other devices, you’ll have to first export the private key via your settings and then import the key on your other devices.
‣ Q: I’m unable to decrypt files
A: It could be that your device’s security settings may have changed. Modified security settings can invalidate keys. Decryption of files is still possible; simply import your secret keys and off you go!
• More coming soon
• Secure encryption
• Easy and fast encryption flow
• Ad and tracker free
• No internet connectivity is required
• The secret key is protected by Android’s keystore system
• AES (Rijndael) 256 Bit / CBC / PKCS5Padding
• External Storage <- Access your data for decryption and encryption progress
• Fingerprint <- Access your device’s fingerprint hardware
• Biometric <- Access the biometric hardware available on new devices
Hand image: Designed by freepik.com