Displays the latest notification as a floating popup, complete with full text and quick actions (4.1+).
Works on everything running Android 3.1 and newer.
You're in charge: five pages of customization means you'll get notified your way.
Pocket detection / active display - when you get a text, it'll turn the screen on if you take your phone out of your pocket! (Kinda like AcDisplay. Note: this causes a tiny increase in battery usage if you get a ton of notifications)
Privacy on the lock screen (and in general - this app doesn't even have internet permission, so it can't send your private data anywhere)
Oh, and it's known to work on rooted smartwatches.
Heads-up notifications is available in 20 languages:
Chinese Simplified (90%)
Chinese Traditional (72%)
Norwegian Bokmal (99%)
Serbian (Cyrillic) (91%)
If you want to help translate, head to https://crowdin.com/project/heads-up . Email me if you need help translating
If no popups appear, please make sure that Heads-up shows up in the list of running services. If it doesn't, make sure you have enabled the service, and then reboot the phone.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), they might block Heads-up from receiving your notifications. Please try to disable them if Heads-up doesn't work.
Huawei, XIAOMI and MIUI users: please allow Heads-up to display popups under Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Heads-up. It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Uninstalling: If you find that the uninstall button is disabled, go to System Settings > Security > Device administrators > Heads-up, and tap Disable.
Other: Facebook Messenger, AcDisplay and PushBullet notification mirroring conflicts with Heads-up. And no, it doesn't display more than the latest notification (after all, this is meant for instant notifications when using the device, not as a lock screen).
Heads-up is now open-source!
If you want to help out, jump in at:
If you experience any issues, or have feature requests, please open an issue at:
If the app crashes, please tap 'Report', then 'Send'. This makes it far easier to find and fix the issue.
• Metro Notifications displays non-intrusive hover notification banners on your device.
• Metro Notifications can notify you for any app
• You can swipe the notification to the right to dismiss it, to the left to dismiss all notifications, or click it to launch it.
• Custom colors for each app.
• Pebble Watch support
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
You need to activate Metro Notifications's accessibility service/notification access for it to be able to notify you. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for Metro Notifications to be able to process them.
BLINKING FLASH NOTIFICATIONS LIKE I-PHONE
(MIGHT NOT WORK ON SOME PHONES, PROPERLY DUE TO FLASHLIGHT HANDLING)
With the FlashNotify You will be notified by the flash light of your camera while your phone receives an incoming call. You can adjust the speed of flashlight blinking as you like. There is a beautiful test button in the FlashNotify application where you can test the adjustment of the flashlight blinking speed. There is one more option for Notification for SMS if you turn on his feature, you will be notified when your phone receives a SMS message. When a SMS is received by your phone flashlight blinks only one time.
You can share this application with your family and friends, if you like this application then please rate it maximum stars. You can send us your suggestions directly from the application with just one click.
The Call Flash makes it easy to spot incoming calls in silent or noisy environments.
Works just like the iPhone's LED flash notification feature.
- Very easy to use
- Flash frequency is user configurable
IMPORTANT: These app-permissions are required:
- READ_PHONE_STATE: required to react to incoming calls
- CAMERA: required to access your camera flash
- FLASHLIGHT: required to trigger your flash
- INTERNET: required to send error logs to the server
Please try the free version before going pro! Keep free version installed when going pro!
• Custom app settings (Text filter, sound, wake screen..)
• QuickReply for WhatsApp, Line, Hangouts... (4.3+, If app supports it)
• Interaction settings (Swipe left, right, double tap,...) to
• Expand messages, clear notifications, open in xHalo, setup reminder,..
• Custom style settings like popup size, order, custom background colors
• Lockscreen themes (Transparent white/black. Not customizable yet)
• Icon pack support! (Nova, Go, ADW,...)
• Contact icons and shape
• Smooth animations
• Text colors, maximum text lines
• Unlimited text filter words
• Quiet hours: Silence and not wake screen
• Wake screen on notification
• Custom timeout settings for popup
• Privacy settings for apps
• Notification priority settings
• Backup & restore functionality
• And more...
INFO & SUPPORT:
• If you experience any problems contact me per mail or visit the support forum.
• Please note that not all e-mails can be replied instantly. But I will try to fix every bug asap.
• Any suggestions how to improve the app?
• Find all previous verions on XDA
NOTIFICATION BAR DELUXE ADDS A NOTIFICATION BAR IN THE DROP DOWN MENU, EXTREMELY CUSTOMIZABLE AND RICH OF CONTROLS
HTC Devices may have problems with this app.
With Notification Bar Deluxe you can put in your notification bar:
-A LOT OF TOGGLES (System Settings, Apps, Contacts and much more)
These bars are super customizable and the toggles one allows the management of device LEDs.
-Softkeys (some physical buttons of Android devices)
-Auto Sync (Or Synchronize Now)
-Wi-Fi Access Point
-Run application (toggle that allows you to start an application)
-Task Manager (to close all apps with a simple click)
-Contact (call, invare a text message, an email, or view the details of a contact)
-Weather (see a notification wich contains information about your local weather)
-Power Settings (Rooted Devices will turn off, restart or put the device in recovery)
-Notes (Create notes)
-Events Settings (Start some instances of the Events Settings app)
-Forward (to navigate through the pages of toggles)
-Folder (to create a folder with the toggles)
All of these toggles can be added repeatedly several times.
The user will be able to choose which action to be performed at the click of a single toggle.
Each toggle has one or more possibile actions which in general are:
-Switch ON / OFF
-Open system setting associated with it
Notification Bar Deluxe allows the user to customize the toggles bar in many different ways.
-CHOOSE ONE OF THE DEFAULT THEMES OR DOWNLOAD THEM FROM MARKET
-Help in selecting ICON OF STATUS BAR BETWEEN:
--- White Battery Percentage
--- White / Black Battery Percentage with level indicator
--- Application icon
--- Android version Logo
--- Black / White Number of your Android version
-CHOOSE HOW DISPLAY TOGGLES:
--- Icon and text
-CHOOSE THE BACKGROUND COLOR
-CHOOSE THE STYLE OF BACKGROUND
-CHOOSE THE COLOR OF THE TEXT OF TOGGLES
-CHOOSE TEXT SIZE OF TOGGLES
-SET VIBRATION WHEN YOU CLICK ON TOGGLE
-SET DEVICE LEDS FOR SOME SYSTEM EVENTS
Notification Bar Deluxe allows you use device leds for some system settings
BAR OF WEATHER
Notification Bar Deluxe allows you to display a notification that contains information about the local weather fully costumizable and wich uses the themes of Widgets Now.
BAR OF NOTE
With Notification Bar Deluxe, you can create notes that will appear in the list of notifications.
These notes can be customized with themes and images to differentiate them.
-Your location: required to get the user's location used for weather informations
-Network Communication: required to enable or disable all connections by toggles
-Your Personal Information: required to read the information about selected contacts
-Storage: required to write application data on external memory (such as backup settings)
-Services that cost you money: required to use the toggle that allows you to make calls to contacts or send sms or email.
-Hardware Controls: necessary to use the flashlight
-System Tools: required to access and display the system settings
-Development Tools: necessary for development operations
-Your Accounts: required for synchronization of accounts by clicking on toggles
This is simple live wallpaper with LED style Digital clock. LED Digital Clock Live Wallpaper also display clock with date and day of week.
Thousands of color combination available for display clock.
LED Digital Clock Live Wallpaper is highly customizable live wallpaper application, you can customize the following features:-
* Clock color : set color for display text in clock.
* Clock size : set size for display text in clock.
* Date format : select format of date.
* Time format : 12-hour / 24-hour.
* Show/Hide : glow for time, seconds, date, day of week.
LED Scroller as a screen saver/Live Wallpaper - finally!
All of you who complain that this app won't open - it is a Live Wallpaper, not a regular app/game that opens when you click an icon. If you don't know what a Live Wallpaper is, educate yourself before you download.
To use, longpress your phone screen, select 'Wallpaper.../Live Wallpaper.../Led Scroller LivePaper'
Configurable text, colors, contrast and LED bulb size.
Also check out LED Scroller 3 - the original!
Please send questions, comments and error reports to the developer, do not post it here in the comments as this makes me unable to get back to you and answer your question or resolve your problem.
Follow us on twitter @dkitandroid - or find us on Facebook: DKIT Android Apps and Games
After typing your name in a textbox, adjusting animation speed and choosing the font size with using menu options
then you can start using your live wallpaper.
You can display different animation effects by touching on the screen and sliding your finger.
You can also use special keyboard of this application for typing different symbols like smileys, etc.
It is a unique application in Google Play Store!
* Easy access to text messages and missed calls
* Get Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Gmail notifications as bubbles on the screen
* Simply pop the bubble to read and reply
* Choose between different bubble styles
* Customize bubble colors
* Select one contact to show up as a heart, with super quick calling and texting
* Add one todo bubble to get reminded of an important task
ONLY in Full version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.commind.bubbles.donate
* Get your instagram feed, unlocked, in bubbles!
* More color options for the bubbles
* See how many times you've popped bubbles and compete with your friends
* Beautiful winter theme, with bubbles and amazing snow flakes
* Select up to three contacts that show up as hearts for quick access
* Add unlimited number of todo bubbles for easy reminders
What others are saying:
* "The app is a blast" --Android Apps Review
* "Sweet freaking app!" --User comment
* "Love it! Super cute!" --User comment
* "Wow, It's mindblowing...!!" --User comment
* To install this live wallpaper select Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live wallpaper
* To have the bubbles float over your own background -> First set any picture as background -> Then set notification bubbles as your live wallpaper, and it will use your current static wallpaper as background.
* For best experience use the official Gmail, Twitter, and Facebook apps.
* If you have imported your contact pictures from Facebook, they might not show in the bubbles. This depends on how your phone vendor store the pictures.
Please give us feedback if you have some suggestions of improvements.
Follow us on Twitter @CommindAB http://twitter.com/CommindAB
Flash Blink intimates you about any incoming notifications on your android device by triggering the flash light LED present behind the screen of your device.
So now you can get notifications through camera flashlight! It includes for the following:
*Third Party Applications
You can also use the application as a torch,includes torch widget far fast access.
Please test your phone's capabilities with the torch button.
If the flash fires, you are all set.
-Simple and easy to use interface.
-Includes Torch and Torch widget.
-Viewable torch button in the dark.
-Flash notification for:
~Third party applications.
-Repeat Flash notification if you have missed call or unread sms. (stops after 1 hour)
-Customize flash rate for each application.
-Customize time and blink rate of flash for call,SMS and Alarm.
-Profile Mode to disable Flash for specific time.
-Screen On Mode so as to save battery.
-Mute flash for call/Alarm
-Customize flash settings for each contact
-Flash support for selected contacts
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash sparks.
# SMS Flash
1) Flash Blinks, when SMS arrived.
(Using other SMS app like Handcent/GoSMS, behavior may not work. It can work it by selecting the app in Third party application list)
# Third Party Application Flash
1) Notification for third party Application should be enabled in Settings->Third party Applications Setting of Flash Blink along with [Accessibility] service
in phone settings.
2) Flash blinks, when there is notification for the selected App.
3) Long press the Selected App to customize flash rate.
1) Enable white list feature to enabled flash only for specific contact in custom contacts settings->contact setttings
2) Override only flash settings for selected contacts by enabling in custom contact settings.
# Profile Mode
1) Disable Flash for specific time.
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals [ max 1 hour]
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
- Disable all of TTS-related app
[Look for Pico TTS application in Settings->Applications->Manage Applications and disable it.]
Have a look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=44536483&postcount=306
#Credits for Language Translations:
~German[Daniel S(Dtrieb), User_99]
Visit www.undergroundandroid.com for more cool stuff!!
Mode "Do not disturb"
Set a schedule where your device remains silent.
Turn on the flash of your camera when receiving a message, a call, an email, a notification from any installed application (Android 4.3+), ...
You can assign a profile to all connected / plugged peripheral.
Headset (wired or wireless), Wifi, Bluetooth device, charger, car kit, etc …
When multiple profiles are applied, the ringer mode selected is the louder and the security mode the more permissive
Each profile can change the ringer mode of the device (silent, vibrate, ring).
Activate the safety management of your device by the Notification Center so you can enable or disable the lock code of your device for each profile.
Warning: you can't enable security management if your local storage is encrypted (default for Android 5.0+).
Once your device is encrypted, you can't disable security anymore
- Unlock your device when you get home
- Change the ringer to vibrate when arriving at the office
- Change the ringer mode, and unlock your device only once when your headset is connected. It will automatically lock when you unplugged from.
- Once the user "Do Not Disturb" enabled, you can disable it for the night or permanently from notifications
- You can disable flashligh notifications during silent mode
- When you first launch the application, the current ring style will be considered the default.
- Switch off wifi and bluetooth, disconnect all wire in order to select a ring style and set it as default
- The application must have access to the notifications to activate flashlight when receiving a Google notification.
- Disable the security settings to more easily uninstall the application
Fantastic Lwp Led customizable as you want, you can write what you want.
You can create your own 3D live wallpaper with this application.
After entering your name in a text box, adjusting the animation speed and choosing the font size by using the menu options then you can start using the live wallpaper.
You can see the effects of different animation by touching the screen and sliding your finger.
You can also use the special keyboard of this application for writing various symbols such as smilies, etc.
TO USE: Home->Press Menu->Wallpapers->Live Wallpapers
Beacon provides notifications through the back side camera flash,
firing off patterns of bright light when you receive SMS text messages or phone calls.
However, there are a ton of bugs and lacking support in the various device drivers for this kind of usage of the flash LED. Luckily There are a some workarounds that can be applied to make the app work for the various unsupported devices.
If you find that the Beacon app does not work on your device, try this app and see if you can find a combination of workarounds that resolves the problem.
If you find a set of workarounds that work, send me a mail with the details.
Ett klikk for å starte nedlasting.
Ett klikk til for å spille av.
Enda ett klikk for å pause.
Nedlastinger som ikke er ferdige, streames.
Nedlastede sendinger legger seg automatisk til i favoritt-mp3-appen din.
Appen henter sendinger fra radio resepsjonens podkast feed fra nrk petre ( p3 ) sin rss.
Drag and drop scrabble like letters to complete words.
Three different game modes.
All featured drawings are drawn by real children.
No adds, or in-app-purchases. Totally safe for your children to explore and play.
Barna ser tegninger av dagligdagse ord, og pusler inn bokstavene som mangler.
Nå på tilbud, 50% avslag!
Alle tegningene er tegnet av barn.
3 forskjellige vanskelighetsgrader.
Dette spillet inneholder ikke reklame eller noe annet som koster penger. Du kan trygt slippe barnet ditt løs i spillet.