The task of an application called "Animal farm for the kids" is to present the basic work in the countryside. It will allow your child to meet the basic animals (such as chickens, ducks, cows, pigs) and activities in the country. The child also learns where does the milk, cheese, honey come from, how to fix a fence or replace the tires on the tractor.
This knowledge will be gained by performing tasks such as unscrewing the wheels in the tractor (by moving the wrench on the nut), mowing the grain, feeding animals and many others.
This application teaches a cause and effect relationship and stimulates the child's senses through image, sound and touch.
The application is designed for kids between 2 and 4 years, but my baby loves it as well, although he's only 2.5 years old. This application was created by me as a parent, so that the child could more easily get to know the world around them on cloudy days when going out for a walk is not so simple.
I intend to develop this application, so I will be grateful for any suggestions and advice.
WE ALSO ENCOURAGE YOU TO EVALUATE THE APPLICATION. If interest in the application is high, we will certainly create new scenes.
In case of any errors in the game, please contact us by email!
Have a nice use of the application, and the same a nice upbringing of loved and capable toddlers!
Drawing and painting gives lots of fun and is great for the creativity. This game is a free coloring book for toddlers and for children. We put many free coloring pages in the app which you can color and paint and share with family or friends. But for more creativity it is also possible to draw your own drawing.
-Easy to play
-Share your drawing via email, Facebook, etc.
-Save and load your coloring pages
-Create your own drawing
-Intuitive icons and navigation. Easy game play
-Pro version without ads and popups available
We designed the app for toddlers of age 3 or 4 years and up. But we also got many positive reactions from parents of babies and it is also lots of fun for older children of age 5 years, 6 years and up.
So start draw and paint now in this fun app for kids.
- Learn professions and match the relations.
- Learn to recognize more than 100 animals including their sounds.
- Solve mazes of increasing difficulties.
- Guess the sound of musical instruments.
- Solve puzzles with fun images and stimulating music.
- Learn to draw in 4 steps! like a personal art teacher, it will teach you how to draw dozens of different objects and create amazing pictures.
- Children can choose their options by themselves
- multiple levels of difficulty, increasing the complexity and fighting against time.
- stimulates the intellect, overcoming challenges and difficulties.
Also by playing this game you can acquire the following skills:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge.
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Is specifically designed as an educational tool for interface of preschoolers and up.
・Suitable for right brain exercise, the graphics right brain activation. Improve the observation of the brain, cognitive ability, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination.
・Improve the response speed and the coordination of the brain and the body. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
・Simple and convenient, easy to operate. Suitable for children, the elderly, their families and friends to play together. Very convenient to use.
・Improve children's memory capacity, and ability to concentrate. The development of children's cognitive skills, and improve the level of education.
・It can also be used as the best educational tools to help children. Help training and observation of the child's brain, cognitive, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination to improve. Reaction speed and coordination of the brain and hand. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, toys, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into 4 steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
Play and have fun learning numbers in different languages.
Children can have fun playing for a long time.
- Keep children entertained with fun sound effects
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- It's specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up.
Entertaining Game for kids or toddlers - Balloon pop!
Million flying balloons! Need to have time to play Balloon Pop! Plus soap bubbles, stars and birds soaring in the blue sky!
Enjoy child game balloon Pop - is a great opportunity for parents to spend some time with their child useully, everyone will enjoy playing with colorful pictures.
Educational baby games is a very important component of the modern baby development. Free educational games for small children and baby on mobile devices become a trend in the category of games for kids.
If you like our game please rate it and visit our web site to enjoy more free educational apps for kids on
1. Postman - Help the Hedgehog deliver a letter to the correct house, based on the provided address.
2. Maze - Find the way to a house inside a maze.
3. Sudoku with Pictures - Fill the empty cells in the table with the correct objects, so that every object appears exactly once in each row and column.
4. Rhythm - Understand the pattern used in a sequence and find the object which breaks that pattern.
The author of the games is a child psychologist with more than 10 years of child educational experience.
Spatial intelligence develops in preschool and in early grades. The games "Postman" and "Maze" develop help develop a child's ability to analyze spatial problems. The child learns to work with pictures, patterns, and maps. Such exercise helps the child to handle geometric material at school.
The games "Sudoku" and "Rhythm" develop logic and concentration, which are very important for further studies at school, especially in math, sciences and technical/engineering subjects. While solving logical tasks, children train cognitive functions, working memory, and attention; which results in a higher IQ.
Levels of difficulty:
Easy ( age 3 years old)
Normal (age 4 years old)
Hard (preschoolers, ages 5 to 6 years old)
Very hard (elementary school 1st grade, ages 6 to 7 years old)
The app works best on Android tablets, but also has a zoom-in feature for smartphones with small screens.
Hedgehog Academy develops fun educational games and puzzles for kids, and each of them has a free Android version. Check our website ( www.hedgehogacademy.com ) and follow us on Facebook to get updates about new upcoming games.
Animal Puzzle for Toddlers is an free learning puzzle games in which pieces of different animal puzzles are put together with a beautiful landscape background and a background music.
It enhances children’s recognition ability and concentration through the use of a variety of sounds and visual movement, and it can also develop their interest and affinity to animals and nature. Through Animal Peg Puzzle, your children will also get to enjoy their time.
This game consists of 14 landscape backgrounds and 56 kinds of animals with their respective sounds, animation, and audio effects.
The landscape background is composed of a farm, forest, river, grassland, sea, jungle, desert and a flower bed, with a variety of animals that includes mammals such as dog, cat, cow, deer, sheep, zebra, lion, bear, jaguar, giraffe, hippo, rabbit and monkey, reptiles such as snake, crocodile and lizard, amphibian such as frog, marine animals such as fish, crab and octopus, birds such as woodpecker, parrot, pigeons and owl, and finally insects such as butterfly, bee, ant and ladybug.
In addition to this, each of the animals provide a unique animation and sound effects for the children.
The game presents 98 sets of puzzle illustrating the landscape and animals mentioned.
(Unless unlocked, only until level 7 out of 15 levels can be played)
How to play
The mechanics of the game basically is to drag and drop, and touch.
The options screen provides you with the sets of puzzle to choose from.
Just drag and drop the pieces of puzzle found on the left to the shadows of the respective puzzle piece on the right to complete the whole puzzle.
After you complete the puzzle, the animation and sound effects of the animals will play again.
You can proceed to the next puzzle through the button found on the upper right screen.
The average user age range of this game is age 2-3 years old, but toddlers to even preschool child and still enjoy the game.
Since the kids are still unskilled at manipulating the game, it is best advised that parents accompany their kids and guide them through the game.
If you have other questions, please inquire through our homepage or e-mail.
The name speaks for itself. It's a lot of interesting games for young kids today who love to touch all their handles.
Parents play with their children as a family. Themselves invent stories and quests. For example, to tear off the petals of a certain color.
★★★ Develop memory, learn colors, better coordination of movement and reaction, teach notes and improve an ear for music, learn to count, learn shapes, animals and plants! ★★★
♥ A variety of game rooms
♥ Intuitive icons and navigation for easy games
♥ All objects behave very realistic, lifelike
♥ bright animated graphics, relaxing music and nature sounds
♥ No domestic purchases
We take care about the convenience of making intuitive operation without cumbersome menus of many tools and settings that allows children to play without adult. While your kids are playing, you will have additional free time.
Our wonderful program suitable for both girls and boys and the like as little kids and teenagers.
The game is constantly being improved and updated with new features.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and accommodate your wishes. Write on email@example.com, and together we can make the game the best children's app!
Baby Fishing for kids is a learning teaser game that will help your child to train memory and ability to concentrate, encourage perseverance.
Baby Fishing is designed for children of all ages, by selecting the level of complexity you can easily simplify or complicate the game for your kid.
How to play Baby Fishing:
In the upper right-hand corner is an icon of the fish you need to scoop. Select this fish among others and click on that fish - a scoop-net will catch it! If you have mismatched a fish - no worries, the fish will release bubbles so you may try again until succeed and scooped fish will produce a funny sound :)
- Easy to play
- Build cognitive skills
- Train memory
- Concentration skills test
- Beautiful fish pictures, exciting music and lots of fun
Kids love playing memory games online. Baby Fishing makes it easy for kids to improve their short-term memory and speed recognition skills.
Baby Fishing for kids is a good choice of fun educational game that will help your child to discover the fishing world and train memory.
If you like this game, please take a moment to rate it and share it to your friends, thank you! Your votes encourage us to develop more free games for kids!
Features and Advantages of the Game:
- The puzzle game presents seven different figures, including circle, rhombus, square, rectangular, oval, polygon, triangle, as well as shapes of heart, footprint and flower.
- Bright and funny pictures provide for easy shape learning for kids. The name of each object is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- Three types of game activity are provided: learning shapes of everyday life objects, a shape shifter to consolidate the knowledge, and awesome shape puzzles for kids, showing how a complicatedly shaped object is often composed of simple parts.
- The quest introduces all names in six languages. So it is the right choice if you are looking for a Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, German or English kids shape puzzle.
- The intuitive interface of the game makes it easy to cope with even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play:
- Learn the shapes. The first icon leads the young explorer to a deserted land overgrown with cacti. Press the arrows in the top part of the screen to switch between shapes and the three objects from everyday life representing each.
- Practice your knowledge. The second gate brings the adventurers and their parents to a tropical lake shore. The task is to shape shift the cards into matching cutouts.
- The toddler won't be able to muff a stroke as the plate is not going stick to a wrong shape frame. When the child manages to fit the piece within the right cutout, the device vibrates. Three pieces done, a word of appraise is heard, encouraging to build on the success with further practice.
- Play puzzles to strengthen the knowledge of shapes. Upon going through the third portal, the young player finds themselves on a sandy beach, gold and sparkling, to play an entertaining shape builder game. Five riddles resembling the famous tangram puzzle are represented here. Among them are: fir three, frogling, house, loco train and helicopter.
- The kid has to drag variously shaped elements to their places within the picture. Only after you cope with the first block puzzle, the next one is available, which propels interest and curiosity in the child.
In learning shapes, kids games like shape buster, shape train or animal shape puzzles can endow immensely. All their best features and advantages have been gathered in the app “Learning Shapes,” which is a shapes toddler preschool game full of adventures and fun. Playing puzzle games for kids will enable to understand the shape design concept and teach to differentiate between basic figures, which is also essential for remembering letters and numbers.
We are trying to make learning games for kids with different items in the game – like amphibians and reptiles for better baby education. This game can find place in a list of good kindergarten games for learning figure, number, numerals and color for 2 years old and 3 years old kids. It’s a showtime for distraction and a teaser show of delight and enlightenment for preschooler kids. The lifetime of context retention for language is for similarity
The interactive shape crop activity based on drag-and-dropping elements will help develop fine motor skills, while names of shapes and objects pronounced in six languages make particular use for those intending to continue the study of languages at school. Thanks to the variety of shapes and colors, soft music, vibration and cheers, the child will take the entire educational process with laughter and pleasure.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. This day let your son or daughter to play our games. It will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Features and advantages of the game:
- The game presents 20 different animals, both domestic and wild, along with the sounds they produce for the toddler to learn and appreciate. The appearance of animals is introduced by a bunch of funny pictures, while their sounds can always be heard on the other end of the line. Communication with animals helps to develop kid’s interpersonal skills and curiosity.
- The simple game will help your child learn the numbers, which it furnishes in bright and colorful buttons and addicting games.
- The opportunity to make a call, with the selected animal picking up the phone after a few buzzers, is the most exciting part of the game. A whole zoo is awaiting for the kid in the phone book. Here are: squirrel, sheep, snake, goat, cow, kitten, chicken, rooster, lion, elephant, horse, mouse, monkey, panda, penguin, parrot, pig, dog, tiger and duck.
- The simple and intuitive game interface causes no difficulties even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play in our kindergarten game:
- Call up an animal. Hit the call button to see the full list of animals as pictures in the phone book. The kid touches the picture he or she likes and the animal takes the call within a few seconds.
- Play with the buttons. The arcade mini-game requires the child to focus attention on the buttons shown on the screen. When the game begins, one of the buttons starts tilting. The task is to hit the wobbling one to score. If the child misses, the button will continue to swing until being hit.
- Take calls from the animals. Now and then, you will receive calls from your animal friends!
“Babyphone” can be easily transformed from a simple preschool game into a genuine discovery educational tool for improving your child's skills. The way you first introduce the numbers to your toddler is crucial, since it should be exciting enough to spark the interest in the kid. Tell your babe about the numbers displayed on the screen. Toddler games are very helpful for nanny and babysitter that help infants learn and play without parent assist.
Learning about new animals will broaden the outlook of your toddler and help develop the skill to distinguish between the sounds they make. Come up with some rhymes to the names of the animals for your child to remember them easier. These could be, for example, 'a goat on the road' or 'a cat in a hat' etc. All the animal sounds presented in the game are clear and distinct, so the young player is unlikely to confuse them. The unusual presentation of the sounds in the form of a phone call is bound to give a greater effect than a simple explanation of what this or that animal says. You can also play “Babyphone” with your child while going out for a walk. Upon catching sight of a cat or dog, offer the kid to call up the animal and listen to what it says.
The button-hitting part of the game will help solidify the newly obtained knowledge about numbers. Encourage your child not only to touch the tilting buttons, but to name the numbers depicted in them, that will help them at school in future. When hit, buttons produce piano sounds. Offer your child to compose a melody of their own on this virtual piano. Such creative activity is certain to keep your kid busy for a rather long while with funny games.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
This game contains 4 educational mini-games:
1 - Connect the Dots
The display shows one of the heroes of the cartoon Peppa Pig and then disappears, a child needs to cut around the image, connect all the stars. When the task is done - will be a new image. Your baby will be happy to trace the picture with your favorite cartoon characters Pepa Pig.
2 - Coloring
For some time, appears a coloring cartoon hero and then he disappeared all colors. You need to coloring the cartoon hero as he was coloring before. If in the course of the game you have any difficulty, please use the hint for this click the "?"
3 - Mixing colors
Peppa have bucket of paint, help Peppi to create the exact same color. You must mixing colors. Add additional paint in an empty bucket, mixing colors and see what color you get. Fascinating educational a mini-game for children in which the child learns by mixing different colors to create the desired color.
4 - Pairs
The classic game of "Pairs". Game rules are very simple: on the screen shows all pictures for a while and then the pictures appear flipped, your task is to look for a pair of images, when they opened two identical pictures - they disappear. And so it is necessary to find all pairs. With each level of complexity increases. Try our pairs with funny heroes.
All mini-games contain a lot of favorite characters from the cartoon Peppa Pig. Cheerful atmosphere and good mood you and your child are provided.
Enjoy the new official licensed game from PSV Studio "Peppa Pig. Kids mini-games"
The story includes 5 chapters with alternating narration and plot-related tasks. After completing the story, your kids can continue enjoying the game with 15 additional mini-games, each with 4 levels of difficulty. While playing the mini-games or solving tasks, children develop concentration, attention capacity, working memory, logic, and spatial intelligence.
In the beginning of the story, Hedgehog sets off to find the lost shadow of his friend, Mouse. After returning from the journey, he cleans up his house while Squirrel helps him. Then Hedgehog attends Hare's birthday party. In the night, he dreams that he visits a geometry land and gets to know the shapes that live there. In the end of the story, Hedgehog and his friends build a new house in the forest.
The following tasks await you:
Find differences between pictures,
Deliver a letter to the correct address,
Find mistakes in a picture,
Find missing pieces of pictures,
Find numbers in the correct order,
Sudoku puzzles with objects and geometric shapes,
Find an error in a sequence,
Decorate a cake,
Memory games, and much more.
Levels of Difficulty:
Easy - small kids (4 years of age )
Normal - preparation for school (5 years of age)
Hard - elementary school, 1st grade (6 years of age)
Very Hard - for gifted children between the ages of 4 and 6
Hedgehog Academy's educational games and apps are aimed at the development of cognitive processes of children in the preschool age range (3-6 years old). Commonly, apps of the "edutainment" type focus on learning numbers, letters, shapes or facts. However, pedagogical experience shows that such games mostly train mechanical memory and that isn't enough. It's important for preschoolers to have cognitive abilities developed, too. If brain functions are trained well, the kids will have higher IQs and learn school material more easily.
If you have an Android phone or tablet, your kids will most certainly find it engaging and fun. Tablets are surely a great way to distract children and keep them quiet, but why not also make the time your child spends with the device a useful one? Let the game teach your son or daughter in a playful way, so that in the end they come out better prepared for school.
Hedgehog Academy develops fun educational and logic games, and each of them has a free Android version. Check our website ( www.hedgehogacademy.com ) and follow us on Facebook to get updates about new upcoming games.
Our games run in 40+ languages:
English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese (+ Brazilian), Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hindi, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Turkish, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Czech, Indonesian, Malay, Persian, Hebrew, Thai, Greek, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Serbian (Latin + Cyrillic), Croatian, Slovak, Slovenian, Afrikaans, Vietnamese.
Aceasta versiune gratuita cu reclame conține toate funcțiile și include toate literele,numerele și culorile în limba română. Un joc distractiv pentru copii ca să învețe. Jocul este excelent și educativ.
*Cum se joacă ?
Click pe o categorie:
Litere,numere sau culori în limba română română
Acolo sunt patru jocuri educative
Grupează după culoare-Copiii selectează cardurile a căror simboluri și culori se potrivesc.Culorile diferite ajută la gruparea literelor.
Grupează de aceeași culoare-nivel de dificultate ridicat.Toate cardurile sunt de aceeași culoare.Copilul potrivește doar prin identificarea literei.Selectează carduri potrivind simbolul-Fără ajutorul culorii cardului.
Recunoaștere audio-Copilul apasă pe litera din optiunile date.Apasă pe simbolul numelui simbolului dat
Joc de memorie-Un joc distractiv de memorie cu litere.Găsește perechile întorcând cate un card odată
Jocul îi ajută pe preșcolari să învețe literele în română, să învețe numerele în română și să învețe culorile în română.
După completarea unei etape, apare o animație
Când trecem la următoarea etapă,primim un cadou
După 5 premii primim un trofeu și trecem la nivelul următor
Nivelul următor are mai multe carduri
Copiii iubesc jocurile
Suntem încrezători că vei adora acest joc și vei învăța din el
Descarcă aceasta versiune gratuită și distreazăte
Trimite-ne un e-mail cu sugestii sau comentarii
Echipa Play We Learn Team
How to play:
It is very simple!
Just touch to place where you want catch the fish.
Good luck to your kids from Kid's Fishing!