The advantages of using Jalan Jakarta are :
• You will be given a choice of routes from origin to destination
• The instructions are easy to understand
• There is a weather information. Weather information is derived from weather information provided by the users of the application.
• For the future development, we are planning to add not only busway transjakarta route but may also include other public transport service in Jakarta
Dengan aplikasi ini Anda dapat melihat jadwal kereta api Non KRL untuk kelas Eksekutif, Bisnis, Ekonomi(Kereta tertentu).
Selain Anda dapat melihat harga tiket atau tarif sesuai dengan kelas kereta api yang Ada Anda dapat mengetahui jumlah kursi yang tersedia. sehingga dapat mengantisipasi supaya terhindar dari kehabisan tiket.
Referensi Data dari website kereta-api.co.id
Angkot Day adalah respons kelompok Riset Indie terhadap permasalahan urban mobility kota Bandung. Proyek ini mencoba untuk meneliti faktor-faktor penyebab kemacetan kota Bandung khususnya transportasi publiknya melalui pendekatan sosial-ekonomi. Riset Indie: Angkot Day terbagi menjadi dua bagian: penelitian aspek sosio-ekonomi serta sebuah eksperimen sosial bertajuk Angkot Day.
มาเที่ยว กทม ไม่ต้องกลัวหลง
หรือคน กทม จะเดินทางก็ไม่ต้องกังวลใจกับสายรถเมล์อีกต่อไป
เพราะ apllication "จอดป้ายหน้า" ได้รวบรวมสายรถเมล์ทั้งหมดใน กทม พร้อมให้ทุกๆคนสามารถ ค้นหาสายรถเมล์ได้อย่างสะดวก
โดยการทำงานของ App ประกอบไปด้วย 2 ส่วนคือ
1. การป้อนสายรถเมล์ลงใน App เพื่อให้ App แสดงสถานที่ที่รถเมล์สายนั้นๆจะวิ่งผ่าน
2. การป้อนจุดหมายของการเดินทาง เพื่อให้ App แสดงสายรถเมล์ทั้งหมดที่ผ่านสถานที่นั้นๆ
ขอให้สนุกกับการใช้ App จอดป้ายหน้านะครับ :)
ปล สายรถเมล์ทั้งหมดในโปรแกรมนี้ผู้พัฒนาได้อ้างอิงตามเว็บของ ขสมก อาจจะมีบางสายที่ไม่ถูกต้อง ขอให้ผู้ที่พบเห็นหรือต้องการให้เพิ่มสายรถเมล์สามารถติดต่อได้ที่ส่งข้อมูลถึงผู้พัฒนาได้เลยนะครับ
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Jakarta is a huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
Jakarta is the capital and largest city of Indonesia, located on the northwest of the island of Java. Jakarta is the country's economic, cultural and political centre and the most populous city not only in Indonesia but in Southeast Asia as a whole.
Jakarta is reputed notoriously for having horrible traffic, and lack of mass rapid transport unlike its neighboring Malaysia or Thailand make it a day for both travelers and locals. Despite of the heavy traffic and heavy sickening pollution the city is filled with exciting nightlife and vibrant shopping areas. The city is also the centre and melting pot of Indonesian culture which might be the thing for you to enjoy Jakarta.
- View times for any saved trip with a single tap
- Trackwork and service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Alarms (arrival/departure, time/distance)
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map (subject to data availability)
Realtime data is available for the following operators:
- Sydney Trains (Sydney metro area only, excluding Waterfall and the T6 Line)
- Sydney and Newcastle Buses
- Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Busways Blacktown, Transdev North Shore
- Sydney Ferries
- Sydney Light Rail (excluding stops between Exhibition Centre and Central)
NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email email@example.com with details.
Regularly use several commuting routes? Need to transit and switch between train in your commuting route? You must use Favorite Routes to save your regular commuting routes, and the Tracker Mode to monitor your departure, transits, and destination station simultaneously.
★ Monitor real-time commuter line position and status
★ Departure time prediction for all late running train
★ Background real-time monitoring (Donate) so you can use your favorite apps while waiting your train
★ Follow specific train real-time updates with Google Map integration
★ Search your commuting route with station line visualization, fare and schedule
★ Save your search in Favorites
★ Continuous real-time monitoring (Tracker Mode) to monitor your departure, transit and arrival station at once
Info KRL use real time data from infoka.krl.co.id with a very minimum bandwidth usage (just about 1.5 KB per-refresh). It gets train position and status as how infoka.krl.co.id works on your browser, with an extra native client-side post-processing for richer information. I don't have any cooperation with PT KCJ, therefor I can't guarantee real-time status availability. Hopefully, PT. KAI Commuter Jabodetabek keep their great infoka.krl.co.id website up to date and always online.
Departure Time Prediction is estimated based on train current position and departure/arrival status. Late running trains can sometimes catch up, so please take this into consideration.
Follow Train sometimes missed your check-point station because real-time data is not updated upon train station changed or a missed update interval during station changes. I will try to combine real-time data with your nearby station and check if your current location already pass your check-point station when following a train in the next update.
Tracker Mode updates real-time data periodically only on your current page. Other page monitoring will started upon your swipe in and will be paused when you swipe out to other page.
Don't hesitate to drop me an email about bugs, improvements and feature requests. If any nasty bugs happen, first, I am sorry for that. Then, please send the bug report to me with message/description about what you do to produce the bug, more details would help me iron it much faster.
KIRI HackJak is made by:
+ Pascal Alfadian (KIRI)
+ Aristo Hadisoeganda (Starfe)
+ Ibnu Sina Wardy (GITS)
The data in this app is retrieved from public, available at these sites:
+ Open Data UKP4 (http://data.ukp.go.id/)
+ Peta Angkutan Umum (https://angkot.web.id)
Source code available at https://github.com/projectkiri/hackjak
This is for you who think that using public transport is making Jakarta better. This is FREE app!
This app provide an easy journey planning with zoomable interactive maps of TransJakarta and KRL in Jakarta.
How to use this app to plan your journey:
You only need to write your origin and your destination. We will provide you the routes to your destination by taking bus, train or both. And you can choose any route you want to take. GPS can track your movement, where are you now and what is the next transport to go.
* search the nearest station
* plan your journey via both TransJakarta and KRL
* toll highway route, fees calculator, and fuel estimation
* medical clinics and hospital, with support for BPJS
* real-time tracking with GPS support
We welcome all of your feedback and happy to respond. If you have any problem, feel free to contact us.
This app uses TransJakarta and public transport data from data.go.id.
*** Timings updated as per September 2014 ***
***Added new routes ***
- Fully Offline data. NO INTERNET REQUIRED AFTER DOWNLOAD.
- Find/Search for the next available trains.
- Full Train Timetable for all routes including Sunday timings.
- Added Ladies special trains
- Added rate and share options
- Search for upcoming trains or all trains between two stations
- Routes include,
1. Beach - Tambaram, Chengalpattu, Tirumalpur
2. Beach - Velachery
3. Central/Beach - Avadi, Tiruvallur, Tiruttani, Arakkonam
4. Beach/Central - Gummidipoondi, Sullurpeta
5. Beach - Melmaruvattur
6. Central - Tirupati
7. Beach - Vellore
8. Central - Nellore
It contains information of :
Kantor Polisi, Pelayanan SIM, Pelayanan STNK, Kejadian Penting (Kecelakaan, Demonstrasi, Kebakaran etc), Tweeter Feed From TMC In Indonesia ex : TMCPoldaMetro, NTMCLantasPolri, CCTV Feed Korlantas Polri, CCTV Feed Jasa Marga (Indonesian Toll)
Call TMC, Mail TMC
Get Direction from your location to Pos Polisi, Pelayanan SIM, Pelayanan STNK using MAPS from google
Search content of TMC Tweets
View Recording from CCTV Korlantas Polri
View Recording CCTV from Jasa Marga (Indonesia Highway Corp)
Toll : Belmera, Cipularang, Dalam Kota Jakarta, Jagorawi, Jakart - Cikampek, Jakarta - Tangerang, Lingkar Luar Jakarta, Padalarang - Cileunyi, Palimanan - Kanci, Prof.Dr.Ir Sedyatmo, Semarang, Surabaya - Gempol, Surabaya - Madura
This application is intended for Indonesian People especially who lived in Jakarta and surrounding area.
This application is still being develop, feel free to give us any suggestion or want to update our database, you can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Full Change Log :
CCTV will now only showing image, but you can still play the video using other apps (ex:MxVideoPlayer)
Big changes since I lost this application source code, so it's basically start from scratch.
There is now news module when you open the application, it allows us to give announcement such as there is no 3 in 1 Rules in Jakarta due to something and other stuff.
All Item besides Kejadian Penting is now divided by location.
Create route now removed, change with getting direction using maps application from google.
Fix GPS Issues Can't Turn Off
Update Route on Map While Location Change
Add Module CCTV Feed Jasa Marga
Rename Module Kejadian Menonjol Into Kejadian Penting
Rename Module CCTV Feed into CCTV Feed Korlantas Polri
Add View CCTV Button From Map
Add Progress Bar When Loading Data And Downloading CCTV
Add CCTV File Timestamp When Playing Video
Cek CCTV File Timestamp Before Downloading (Only download when file timestamp is changing)
Fix Map Overlay (Should be much faster loading and navigating map now)
Add New Module CCTV Feed
Add Menu Telepon TMC
Add Menu Email TMC
Add Menu Laporan Kejadian
Join module Kecelakaan and Demonstrasi into Kejadian Menonjol
Change Layout on Item List
Add Route Generation From My Location To Destination
Add Feature Search On Twitter Feed
Display Date and Time on Twitter Feed
Add New Module :
Twitter Feed TMCPoldaMetro
Change Layout on Menu
Change Layout on Item List
Add Traffic Layer on Peta Informasi
Add Module :
1. Find trains between stations
2. Find passing by trains for a station.
3. Possible to search by train number.
Also provides link to other related useful applications like Chennai bus info, IRCTC booking.
There are links provided for users if they want to share this applciation with their friends or they would like to rate this app. There is also a facebook link where we will be discussing about bugs, issues, resolutions or future plans.
For Jakarta airport and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Jakarta Soekarno–Hatta Airport (CGK) is the largest airport in Indonesia. It is the main access point for destinations within Indonesia. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions to and from the airport and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Jakarta. We include Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Peking, Tokyo, Jakarta and all the airports of the world.
- поиск билетов РЖД
- просмотр наличия мест в поездах
- просмотр стоимости проезда
- просмотр расписания РЖД
- просмотр расписания поездов
Содержит данные о номере поезда, стоимости проезда в поезде, времени движения поезда, наличии мест в вагоне. Онлайн поиск билетов РЖД работает в реальном времени. Информация используется с источника: сайт РЖД. Билеты в Сочи
The application generally separated into four main section :
- The Wonders
- Go To Komodo Island
The Wonders would tell you about the History, Wildlife, Diving Site and all of other Komodo National Park wonderful nature and uniqueness.
With Explore menu the things you need and the things that you can do while you're on Komodo National Park. You can find activities such as watching Komodo Dragon in their natural habitat, bird watching, trekking, diving, snorkling, water sport, fishing or visit the villages for their cultural heritage. We also provide information about hotel (complete with its price range), restaurant, bar, and other places you need to know to make your visit on Komodo National Park more Enjoyable !
Going to Komodo National Park is the section that will help you to find information such as Air Plane ticket, schedule, or Travel Agent that can arrange your visit to the Komodo National Park.
And the last part is the Map. The map will help you in navigating your way around Komodo National Park. Planning and looking for places that would interest you. Or just having fun reading the description of the avalaible POI.
To help you navigating around the map, you can use the Go To Location action at the top of the activity. Or you can filter the available POI, based on category that matched your current interest.
We hope you would visit Komodo National Park and enjoy its beauty and unique experience. Happy exploring !
- Komutta, Train Schedule, Trans Jakarta, Bus, Angkot, Traffic route.
Fancy UI with pastel color, will make sure that your eye's will be well treated. Easy to look report, give you the fastest way to see what part of your expense that took the most of your spending.