© Magcom International Ltd. All rights reserved
Then you can collage your multiple photos into one fun image.
It's a necessary app if you like to share photos with your families and friends on social network.
If you like, you can also choose to edit by your finger tips.
Start from your touch and shake, you can create new images of cool effects.
What you can get:
# Simply shake to get random collage effects
# Tap to change the collage effects
# Easily add or delete photos you have chosen
# As many as 11 cool frames to decorate images
# As many as 66 colors to decorate frames
# As many as 24 patterns to create new frames
# Multiple share via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and many many more!!!
You can also edit your photos:
# Tap to zoom in and out your photos
# Various cool filters to edit photos
# Funny stikers to decorate photos
# Easily add captions on it
You have ability to use touchscreen buttons also like in other camera apps.
ATTENTION!!! USE YOUR DEVICE UNDERWATER IF ITS WATERPROOFNESS IS GUARANTEED BY MANUFACTURER. TAKE IT UNDERWATER ON YOUR OWN RISK.
The latest update gives you full featured Pro app for free that includes zoom and scene modes.
"A new camera app developed by xda-developer member AGGevorgyan allows you to take pictures on Xperia Z by tapping the proximity sensor. The idea behind this is that it makes it easier to take pictures underwater, given the absence of a dedicated camera button..." (c) xperiablog.net
"Taking pictures underwater is probably something that not many people have attempted. Of course, not only are the physical and hardware limitations preventing people from doing so, expect for a select ‘few’ devices, but physics tells us that capacitive touch screens will have a hard time registering any taps and swipes when under water. A physical camera button may remedy this issue on the Sony Xperia Z, but how about the proximity sensor?
As an answer to a question along similar lines, XDA Forum Member AGGevorgyan has developed an app that allows Xperia Z owners to easily take photos with the proximity sensor. Designed to rid users of the aforementioned problem, Aqua Z Camera will snap up pictures every time you tap the proximity sensor—simple as that. The sensor sensitivity, being the duration you have your finger covering the proximity sensor, can be adjusted within the app. The great thing is that it doesn’t require root access, meaning it’s a viable alternative to the physical camera button mod..." (c) xda-developers.com
Features in v. 1.1.x
* Video and photo enabled
* Front and rear cameras support
* Option to use proximity sensor as shutter key
* Ability to change sensor sensitivity
* Option to use volume keys as shutter keys
* Option to use touchscreen buttons for taking photo and video
* Physical camera key support
* Option to change photo/video mode
* Color effects
* Option to change memory storage (internal/external)
* Option to set resolutions for video and photo
* Auto focus, auto white balance
* Option to set flash off/on/auto for photo and torch off/on for video
* Latest photo/video thumbmail preview with link to album/player
* Armenian, English, Russian, Hungarian, Czech, Italian, Arabic, Traditional Chinese translations
-- FREE (Previously available only in paid editions)
* Zoom with volume keys and/or touch screen buttons
* Scene modes such as action, landscape, portrait, fireworks, night portrait, snow, sunset etc.
As the touchscreen don't work underwater, use the volume buttons to take the picture !
With autofocus !
This application is made for Motorola Defy, not other phones, it may have erros on other models ! Thanks to think about it when you rate it !!