But then it comes reality, you want to take some cool pictures underwater and the touch screen simply does not work there so you end up recording a few videos which you start above water level and then you go down...then you go up again and if you are lucky you manage to get it to stop... WHAT A PAIN!!! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!
Ok, you buy this app and problem solved.
This is conceptually a very simple app, it is the default Camera app provided by Google although usually modified by Samsung or Sony or any other manufacturer, but then it offers the option of taking pictures or start and stopping videos in ways that work underwater:
- You will be able to take pictures or start and stop videos just by pressing the Volume Up key, which works underwater... every single time!
- You will also be able to take pictures or start and stop videos just by moving you finger in front of the phone proximity sensor (yes, that little hole close to the phone front led light that starts blinking when you receive a whatsapp). And taking pictures or videos by using this proximity sensor also works underwater every single time, and you don't even have to hit moving parts risking some water in!
- And finally, only for those with privileged lungs... or a snorkel, you will be able to alternate between the picture camera and the camcorder just by pressing the Volume Down button, which, guess what, also works underwater every single time :)
How simple is that!!! I have no idea why submersible phone manufacturers don't have all these features already built in. So you have it here for a small amount of well spent money.
Hope you like the idea, please download it and test it, Google offers 15 minutes free testing before claiming a refund which should be enough for you to check how simple and effective this little app is, maybe not the most advanced camera app in the world, but it does get the job done, and more importantly, makes taking underwater pictures and videos FUN again.
Please send us your comments!
You have ability to use touchscreen buttons also like in other camera apps.
ATTENTION!!! USE YOUR DEVICE UNDERWATER IF ITS WATERPROOFNESS IS GUARANTEED BY MANUFACTURER. TAKE IT UNDERWATER ON YOUR OWN RISK.
The latest update gives you full featured Pro app for free that includes zoom and scene modes.
"A new camera app developed by xda-developer member AGGevorgyan allows you to take pictures on Xperia Z by tapping the proximity sensor. The idea behind this is that it makes it easier to take pictures underwater, given the absence of a dedicated camera button..." (c) xperiablog.net
"Taking pictures underwater is probably something that not many people have attempted. Of course, not only are the physical and hardware limitations preventing people from doing so, expect for a select ‘few’ devices, but physics tells us that capacitive touch screens will have a hard time registering any taps and swipes when under water. A physical camera button may remedy this issue on the Sony Xperia Z, but how about the proximity sensor?
As an answer to a question along similar lines, XDA Forum Member AGGevorgyan has developed an app that allows Xperia Z owners to easily take photos with the proximity sensor. Designed to rid users of the aforementioned problem, Aqua Z Camera will snap up pictures every time you tap the proximity sensor—simple as that. The sensor sensitivity, being the duration you have your finger covering the proximity sensor, can be adjusted within the app. The great thing is that it doesn’t require root access, meaning it’s a viable alternative to the physical camera button mod..." (c) xda-developers.com
Features in v. 1.1.x
* Video and photo enabled
* Front and rear cameras support
* Option to use proximity sensor as shutter key
* Ability to change sensor sensitivity
* Option to use volume keys as shutter keys
* Option to use touchscreen buttons for taking photo and video
* Physical camera key support
* Option to change photo/video mode
* Color effects
* Option to change memory storage (internal/external)
* Option to set resolutions for video and photo
* Auto focus, auto white balance
* Option to set flash off/on/auto for photo and torch off/on for video
* Latest photo/video thumbmail preview with link to album/player
* English, Russian, Hungarian, Czech, Italian, Arabic, Traditional Chinese translations
-- FREE (Previously available only in paid editions)
* Zoom with volume keys and/or touch screen buttons
* Scene modes such as action, landscape, portrait, fireworks, night portrait, snow, sunset etc.
Photo Water Ripples LWP lets you create water ripples over your own photo of choice. Create awesome ripples that takes stress out looking at gorgeous photos of your under water.
✿✿ Glass reflections in various styles and reflection like left-right, up-down, top-bottom, reflection style of photos.
✿✿ Create mirror images in seconds and add magic mirror effects in seconds.
✿✿ Water Drop styles on glass brings color to your photos.
✿✿ Choose a photo from gallery or take a selfie.
✿✿ Pick the style of reflection that you want to have.
✿✿ Apply multiple effects like old style, oil, sketch, lomo, new and much more.
✿✿ Multiple overlay effects are available as well.
✿✿ Save and share reflection images on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Whats app and more..
✿✿ Choose from overlay effects that makes your images awesome.
✿✿ Stunning Photo Reflections with Water and Glass effects.
✿✿ Simple and nice user friendly interface.
Any feedback is welcome and appreciated.
This is an easy-to-use app to make you an artist by creating realistic water reflection of your photos.
1. Create water reflection of your photos, from either Gallery or Camera.
2. Water ripple is adjustable.
3. Save and share GIF photo from inside the app.
Email me with any questions, comments, or suggestions for this APP!
As the touchscreen don't work underwater, use the volume buttons to take the picture !
With autofocus !
This application is made for Motorola Defy, not other phones, it may have erros on other models ! Thanks to think about it when you rate it !!