Provide query and analysis of real-time tidal data anywhere on the sea , also includes tide graph, phrases of the moon, fishing condition prediction and other feature
You can get real-time tide data at any time within the next year, and the historical data within a week before.
You can directly search for the location by entering coordinates, you can also search the location by map. And the apps can locate quickly in order to get the tidal data about the place where you are.
You can keep and manage your focusing places, and you can add notes to these places in order to facilitate the management.
Offer registration and login function, you can synchronize your favorites to another device.
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
No adds or dubious permission requirements, this is truly FREE.
Tide Guide calculates the Tides, Sun/Moon rise and set times, Lunar phases for any date.
Easily select any date past or future with the simple calendar widget.
Simply select from 2517 ports.
I am sorry but because of legal reasons many ports have been removed.
If anyone has legal, free access to harmonics for other ports I will gladly incorporate them into the program.
But if you live in a country where this is not available then talk to your countries tidal authority.
I have not done much in the way of Help.
However the way program works should be pretty obvious.
The program uses hot spots on the screen to move days viewed.
Check out the menu.
Initially there is an overlay to show the hot areas and what they do (this overlay can easily be turned off in the help menu).
The code is based on work I started in 1994. I began using the Admiralty Manual of Tides Australia and adapted various algorithms from Meus later I have incorporated some of the algorithms from XTide code (basically some code for calculating astronomical arguments). Unlike XTide and it's derivatives, the code calculates all astronomical positions on the fly.
It is difficult to know if this makes it more or less accurate as the original calculations for all port constituents have been based on Almanacs and speeds over a 12 month period. However tide prediction without incorporating atmospheric pressure levels specifically can only ever be a guide at best.
This program is not for navigation or to be used in any way where life or property is at risk.
I wrote this program primarily for myself.
If it is useful to you wonderful (then I also wrote this for you, and will help you improve your experience with it, if I can).
If the program is not useful just uninstall it it didn't cost you anything (I am not really interested in your negative opinions).
- Integrated with SportsmanTracker.com and Hunt Predictor (uses same login)
- Fishing Best Times with Notifications!
- Buddy Tracking (See where your buddies are at)
- Tidal Charts
- Weather Forecast
- Detailed Weather Forecast
- USGS Water Data and River Flow Rates
- Save Your Private Locations
Fish Predictor is more than just a best times fishing calculator. Fish Predictor has full tidal information as well as coastal water temperatures and wave patterns. If your a river fisherman, Fish Predictor pulls from the USGS water database of lakes and streams to give you river flow rates and water temperatures for thousands of inland fisheries.
Fish Predictor's Buddy Tracking system allows you to keep track of your buddies when you're out fishing different boats or separated by site. See where they are on the map. Also, switch to split screen preview, and it shows your camera view and places their icon in realtime view. Pretty sweet for a FREE app!
Also use fishing notifications to alert you when you should be out on the water. It lets you choose between several different levels of notifications -- depending on how often you can make the trek to your favorite fishing hole.
Fish Predictor is fully compatible with Sportsman Tracker. At SportsmanTracker.com you can manage all of your fishing and hunting locations. It ties all of your valuable data into one collection. So whether you need weather and quick prediction out on the lake, or you need to strategize with waypoints on your laptop, Sportsman Tracker and Fish Predictor will get the job done!
***THIS IS NOT A FISHING GAME***
Get the latest fishing reports, tides charts, hotspots, weather reports (including marine forecast and buoy data), current moon phase, and more from our Fishing application for the Android.
> Latest Fishing Reports
> Latest Local Fishing Reports within 100 miles of your current location
> Over 300,000+ Fishing Hotspots with GPS coordinates
> Daily Fishing Predictions
> Top Anglers (earn points by voting, rating, commenting, and posting your catches)
> Species of fish identification
> Tide Charts for United States, Australia, Canada, Carribean, New Zealand,South America, and United Kingdom
> Latest Local Weather Reports
> Latest Marine Forecast
> Latest Sea Surface Temperatures (SST Charts)
> Latest Buoy Data
> Current Moon Phase
> Fishing Tips
> Fishing Events and Tournaments
> Directory of Charters and Guides, Marinas, Bait and Tackle stores.
> Maps integration for boat ramps, marinas, gas, fishing tackle and bait shops, motels, and food.
> Links to all 50 US States fishing license.
> Links to fishing sites.
> Search the database
The free version is ad supported and is limited to a 3 day forecast.
How to read and use the App:
- Green Bars indicate major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates current moon phase
- Grey line represents the current time
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- icons for sun/moon rise and set
- swipe left or right to change dates
Please contact me if you have any suggestions for further improvements!
This application is powered by http://www.fishingreminder.com
The app is in continual development, with more content and features being added on a regular release schedule. Check out the Facebook page for the latest news on what's in store:
Also available now is My Fishing Mate Pro! With much more than just the state rules, including listings and images for over 650 species, detailed additional information such as size range, identification, distribution, habitat, life cycle, diet, fishing tips, rigs, and sport and eating ratings for many species, extra functions, and no ads - all for less than the price of a packet of frozen bait! If you like My Fishing Mate then check out the Pro version ...
Fishing for Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, bag limits, size limits, fish identification
* A complete fishing reference, featuring over 250 fish, shark, ray and invertebrate species. Extensive info for every listing, including common and latin names, ratings, range, size, identification, where to find and how to catch, as well as eating notes. The guide is categorised and fully searchable for simple access.
* Fishing rules and regulations for every listed species, unique for each state and territory of Australia.
* Fully interactive! Share your catches and see what everyone else in the country is catching. Interact with others and comment on their catches. Filter your results to find the precise info you're looking for. Catches are searchable and can be viewed on a sortable list or a map, so you can see exactly where Australians are catching fish, and how.
* Log your catches in as much or as little detail as you wish, with dozens of possible variables.
* Save and share your fishing spots, favourite tackle stores, boat ramps or other places of interest. Comment on shared places.
* Completely integrated with Facebook. Share your catches with all your online friends.
* Dozens of fishing tips, hints and facts about fish and fishing.
A note about the initial release:
For now, this app specialises in saltwater fish and fishing. In the near future, the database will be expanded to include more freshwater fish, as well as invertebrates and baitfish.
The app is being developed intensively, and new features will be introduced progressively over the next few weeks. The database of species, tips, hints and trivia is also being expanded.
About the permissions:
* We ask for your device account: so you can share your catches across multiple devices.
* We require the internet: so you can upload and download catches, and access Facebook.
* We ask for your GPS position: so you can log your catches and locations.
* We ask to modify your external storage: so we can install our guide and log databases.
The app is in continuous development, with more content and features being added on a regular release schedule. Check out the Facebook page for the latest news on what's in store:
Fishing for Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, bag limits, size limits, fish identification, fishing methods and tips
This Lite Edition showcases many of the features of the Pro Edition, though with some limited functionality. Following is a list of features and how they differ in each addition:
(i) Pro Edition: Totally free from ads
(ii) Lite Edition: Ad supported.
(b) SPECIES GUIDE & RULES:
(i) Pro Edition: Over 250 species, including sharks, rays and invertebrates. Fishing rules for every species in every state, alongside everything else you wish to know, such as common and latin names, physical description, range and habitat, how to catch them, eating notes, catch and eat star ratings, and clear colour images for every fish. The guide is the biggest available on any platform, already over 100,000 words in length and constantly growing.
(ii) Lite Edition: Limited to 100 of the most commonly-caught Australian species, and excludes sharks, rays and invertebrates.
(c) LOG AND SAVE YOUR CATCHES:
(i) Pro Edition: Log an unlimited number of catches, recording as much detail as you wish. Dozens of possible variables allow you to save as much information as you wish for future reference, such as weight, length, rating, time and date, gear, bait, rigs, berley, water conditions and weather. Choose an image for your catch from your gallery or take a picture from within the app. Store the catch location on the map. Write detailed notes that will help you remember your catch and improve your future fishing.
(ii) Lite Edition: Limited to a maximum of 5 catches.
(d) STORE LOCATIONS:
(i) Pro Edition: Record your favourite fishing-related locations, which you can set manually on the map or by your current GPS position. Locations are categorised, and include fishing spots, boat ramps, tackle stores or general places of interest. Select a gallery photo or take a picture to help remember the location, and save as many detailed notes as you wish.
(ii) Lite Edition: Limited to a maximum of 2 locations.
(i) Pro Edition: Share your catches and locations with the rest of the country! Upload your data to our server so that everyone can see who's catching what, how and where. Comment on other people's catches and locations. See how your catches measure up to the biggest and most spectacular catches all around the country. All catches and places can be viewed on our map, or via a sortable, searchable list.
(ii) Lite Edition: Sharing and commenting is disabled. The number of visible catches is limited to 100.
(i) Pro Edition: Fully integrated. Upload your shared catches to your Facebook wall if you wish.
(ii) Lite Edition: Facebook is disabled.
(e) HINTS, TIPS & TRIVIA:
(i) Pro Edition: Dozens of fishing hints and tips, written specifically with the beginner in mind. Tons of interesting facts and figures about fish and fishing to help pass the time when the fish aren't biting.
(ii) Lite Edition: Some hints, tips and trivia entries removed.
This app has been designed with a wide variety of Android devices in mind. It is optimised for devices from the oldest and smallest, to the top-selling flagship phones, to larger 7, 8 and 10-inch tablets.
The Australian Fishing App is in constant development and new features are being added all the time.
All screenshots featured here are from the Pro Edition.
TidePlan™ NZ Free is an ocean tide information application for the Android™ mobile device platform. The tide information provided is currently limited to New Zealand ports only. All tide data is stored locally within the application, so no data connection is required to use this application (handy when you're offshore).
TidePlan™ NZ Free allows you to work with any of New Zealand's 16 Standard Ports. TidePlan™ NZ Pro allows you to work with any of New Zealand's 213 Secondary Ports as well.
Why Go Pro?
* Access data for all 213 of New Zealand's Secondary Ports.
* Filter upcoming tide events based on when you're free to get out there.
* Graphical Sun/Moon information layer (including moon phase).
* Sun Graph: a year-at-a-glance graph of Sun rise/meridian transit/set times for the selected port.
* Additional 'Port Info' information: Sun/Moon rise/set times; Moon phase graphic; display tide/Sun/Moon data for any day within the current 12-month data pack.
* Additional 'Select Port' options: select port from a map; quick access list of recently viewed ports.
* Colour scheme configuration (including night vision version).
* Home/Lock screen widgets that display either the next tide event or all today's tide events (plus Moon phase) for the currently selected port.
* Pebble Smartwatch watchface.
✔ Easy-to-follow instructions
✔ Tablet support
✔ Favorites support
✔ Eagle eye mode
✔ Two different themes: Black and Light
✔ Removable Ads
Happened in summer of 2011. I was fishing and I had to tie a knot, which I used a very long time ago. Ok, no panic, “there is an app for that”, so I’ve checked the Android market, but I was quite disappointed, as I could not find such app, which would gave step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions with good photos.
So I’ve made this app. That’s it.
This application illustrates how to make the most popular fishing knots, categorized in 4 chapters: line, hook, misc and boating knots. Step-by-step instructions help anyone to master those.
• Tying loops: Simple loop, Bight, 3-turn loop
• Stop knots: Multi-wrap stop knot, Figure of eight stop knot, Uni stop knot
• Dropper loops and leaders: Butterfly loop, Dropper loop, Surgeon’s knot, Alpin, Linfit
• Joining leader to loop: Joining loops 1-2, Quick joining to loop
• Line to line: Albright, Blood and Fishermans knot
• Spade end hooks: Domhof, Needle knot, Snelling
• Knotless knot
• Eyed hooks: Crawford, Herkules, Trilene
• Fly or/and eyed hooks: Duncan, Mörrum, Orvis
• Drop shot knot
• Palomar knot
• WF knot
• Knots for swivels and snap locks: Clinch, Hangman’s knot, Sling knot
• Arbour knots
• Rapala knot
• Universal knots: Rebeck, Kentauri, Pitzen
• Bowline, Anchor knot, Sliding knot, Double hitch, Cleat knot and Clove hitch
This app is free, but Ad supported.
This application was made based on series of articles on haldorado.hu site with the permission of the site owners and the author of the content, Róbert Balogh. Translation was made by Róbert, also.
NOW COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID 5.0.x LOLLIPOP !!
The application has been designed in a simple and elegant, once downloaded and opened, you can select directly from the home from which the most interest from the dropdown list that is displayed immediately, just click it to open a new page with the suggestions of the various predictions in order of difficulty with its average share (suggested by various sites to bet), and the results so you can see later if the prediction was spot on or not.
The application is compatible with all devices both smartphones and tablets all Android versions than version 4.2.2.
For the application to work properly you need internet connection.
The predictions are based on many years of statistical material and also on the latest news and information about the different teams.
Our statistics shows that seen over a years time this app will predict correct results on more than 50% of the matches.