**** NOTE ****
Motorola released a software update to the Droid Razr in Feb 2012 that partially breaks Razr Dock. If you do not have a physical dock (either car or desktop), you should not have any trouble. If you dock you phone, undock it, and try to run Razr Dock... it will fail. If you use your dock, you will need to reboot your phone to make Razr Dock work again.
Add us to your circles on Google+. Get questions answered, submit features requests, and chat with the developer.
This app does NOTHING else. No background processes, no app icons.
There is *no* configuration. If you don't want it to be active, you have to uninstall it. Sorry.
** NOTICE **
This application works for most users, but not everyone. If the app doesn't seem to do the job for you, we recommend seeking out a similar app from the Market. We built it to be as lightweight as possible but that does not provide full-functionality to some devices. We do not intend to release an updated version in the near future.
Install this application only if you
a) If you are using dock
b) And really do not want to use default dock application.
We are welcome to your comments and suggestions.
WARNING: For most recent phones/firmwares it REQUIRES ROOT.
Tested on S4 I9505 (Root mode) and it is working!
WARNING: Changing CSC WILL WIPE your rom, so backup your data!!!!!
Warning!!! Root is required on most of the jellybean roms for Galaxy S2/S3, Note/Note2 and maybe more.
If you receive the message:PreconfigUI does not support SingleCSC - this means that your rom does not support CSC Changes.
I cant add CSC-s to your rom, so please dont ask.
FOR: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 and Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100, and Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
It may work on Vibrant and Captivate but its not tested.
THIS TOOL WORKS ONLY ON STOCK SAMSUNG ROMS! NO CUSTOM ROM SUPPORT
WARNING: Changing CSC will wipe your phone. Please backup any information!
Please send your feedback in ENGLISH. Thank you! :)
This tool will help you change your CSC (Customer Sales Code) on your Samsung Galaxy S / S2.
This tool will not work on any other phone (Like older galaxy, HTC, Motorola, etc...)
This will only work if your current rom is MultiCSC
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
• Blackberry™ and Nokia™ (Symbian™) owners – PC transfer using Blackberry/Nokia backup software
What can be transferred?
Contacts, calendar, text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o From Android device with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• Blackberry and Nokia: Smart Switch for PC/Mac software: Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
- Easy-to-use ON/OFF on-screen button for maximum ease of use
- Fun power up/power down sound effects (with mute button toggle)
- Auto-on light mode when LED flashlight app launched on your phone
- Fastest launch
- Clean and realistic high-tech design resembles your phone model
- Button outline color changes when light is on
- Straight forward LED flashlight/torch/light... no frills or unnecessary effects
- Use for the brightest, most reliable light to find your way
5 STAR: “Extra light Great for when I want to check on my sleeping son so I don't have to turn the ceiling light on” – K. Latourette
5 STAR: “Let There Be Light! Best flashlight app I've ever had.” – B. Keena
5 STAR: “Handy and awesome! Simple and do the job with no fuss. Great app.” – P. Delech
5 STAR: “Awesome App!! Works great!! Turns on and off so quick and easy just by pressing a big button in the middle.” – DJ Ludington
Although this LED flashlight was specifically created for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini LED
- Samsung Galaxy Express LED
- Samsung Galaxy Grand LED
- Samsung Galaxy Mega LED
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LED
- LG Nexus 4 LED
- LG Optimus L9 LED
- HTC One LED
- HTC Evo 3D LED
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
app icon name: GS4Light
Start from the Launcher after installation to be workable.
This application opens the keyboard choose dialog each time you connect/disconnect your device to/from dock.
Use it to easily switch to your favorite on-screen keyboard when undocking and switch back to hardware keyboard when docking.
Also you can add a shortcut to the keyboard choosing dialog to your home screen or to the notification area.
Unfortunately this application cannot silently switch the keyboard for you. It's the Android security restriction which can be avoided only with root access. But this application doesn't require root.
Better know your phone by -
1. check the phone's detail hardware information;
2. run performance test and compare with other phones in the world.
This is a tool for Samsung Galaxy S3/4/5 & Note 2/3/4 users to check if their phone isn't a cheap fake clone. It highlights device information that does not match Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note 2/Note 3/Note 4 and helps users to tell if their phone is genuine.
Example of FAKE GALAXY S4 -
cpuName: ARMv7 Processor rev 2 (v7l)
screenResolution: 1280 * 720
Support list of Galaxy S4 variants:
GT-I9500， GT-I9502, GT-I9505, GT-I9506, GT-I9508, SCH-I959, SGH-I337, SPH-L720, SHV-E300S,
SGH-M919, SHV-E300L/S/K, SCH-I545, SGH-M919, SCH-R970, SC-04E, SGH-I537, GT-SC04E,
Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Active
Support list of Galaxy S3 variants:
GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, SCH-I939, SGH-I748, SHV-E200K, SHV-E200S,
SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, GT-I9303T, SC-06D, SCH-I535, SCH-R530,
SGH-I747, SGH-I747M, SGH-T999, SGH-T999V, SPH-L710, SCH-I747, GT-I9308
Support list of Galaxy Note 2 variants:
GT-N7100, GT-N7102, GT-N7105, GT-N7108, SCH-I605, SCH-R950, SGH-I317,
SGH-I317M, SGH-T889, SGH-T889V, SPH-L900, SCH-N719, SGH-N025, SC-02E, SHV-E250K, SHV-E250L, SHV-E250S
Offical website of this app: http://xihuanat.com/galaxy
*Max Audio Volume
Disable Screen Timeout
Auto Night Mode
1. Standard system API, works as system app - see website
2. Known Exploit
3. Popup of Location Settings
The program gives options to delete records automatically when they becoming old or when a record length is not long enough to be saved. Additionally it is possible to disable recording when headphones or Bluetooth device is used. Also it is possible to disable recording for incoming or outgoing calls.
WARNING: The app does not work on S4 and Note 3 with KitKat 4.4.2 if records are being stored on a SD card. It is highly recommended for Note 3 users not to update to KitKat 4.4.2
- Recording calls, ability to use automatic and manual recording modes
- Showing grouped records extended with contact information such as name and icon
- Disable recording when headphones on or Bluetooth device connected
- Disable recording for incoming, outgoing call and for some contacts
- Specify different audio sources for headphones and Bluetooth devices
- Calling, sending SMS, creating an event from the app
- Mark records as important, highlight and write notes
- Stop recording from a notification
- Play, delete the recent record from a notification
- Specify a recording delay, a minimal length of records
- Enable/disable the detailed notifications in the program
- Split recording into multiple files
- Deleting a record or many records at once
- Locking/Unlocking records to prevent unwanted deleting
- Ability to delete records automatically
- Send records to SkyDrive etc
- Integration with Google+
- Screen Lock
- Saving records to MicroSD card, DropBox disk
Recommended devices for a two-way recording:
Note3 (hltespr, ha3g)
S4 Zoom (mproject3g)
S4 mini (serranods, serranolte)
Note 8.0 (kona3g)
S3 (m0, GT-I9300) ( except d2spr. d2att, d2mtr, d2can, CyanogenMod )
S3 Duos (arubaslim)
Grand Duos (baffin)
S2 (GT-I9100) ( Android 2.3 only )
S II (SGH-T989)
S Advance (GT-I9070)
Y Duos (GT-S6102)
Y Duos Lite (GT-S5302)
Y TV (GT-S5367)
S DUOS (logan2g)
S Epic (SPH-D710VMUB)
Ace Duos (GT-S6802)
Young (royssnfc, roy)
Pocket Neo (corsica)
LNV-Lenovo A790e (msm7627a)
Acer E320 (C6)
ZTE N9120 (elden)
Xolo X900 (blackbay)
LG Optimus L1II (v1)
Qilive 53 (msm8625)
Q. Galaxy Call Recorder stopped working.
A. 1) Make sure "Audio Source set to "Voice Up-Link + Down-Link"
2) Reboot your device
3) Use only one call recorder at the same time
Q. I have purchased the ads-free item but the ads are back. What can I do?
A. You could try to do the following to see if it resolves your issue with the ads.
Clear the cache/data of Google Play Store (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Google Play Store > Clear cache / Clear data)
Q. When I use "Bluetooth" "Galaxy Call Recorder" records only incoming side of conversation
A. This is the specific of Android OS which cannot be solved.
Q. What is the max size of the recording which can be recorded?
A. It depends on the free resources of your device. Galaxy Call Recorder does not limit the length of recordings.
Q. Where can I find the files of the recordings?
Q. What is the recording file pattern
A. (DIRECTION)_(PHONENUMBER)_(TIME IN MILLISECONDS SINCE 1 Jan 1970)_(CALL LENGTH IN SECONDS).(FILE EXT)
Q. "Galaxy Call Recorder" does not record some calls
A. It is depends on the resources of the device. It is recommended to reboot your device once a three days.
No need for unlock code on most devices: as simple as one button click, and you can change your carrier sim card !
GalaxSim Unlock is the only app that can instantly and successfully unlock new Galaxy devices. Even with recent ICS or JB roms update, your GS2, GS3, GS4 or Note2 won’t relock after reboot.
★ Sim Unlock your phone (in-app payment)
★ Backup and Restore EFS data, keep it safe on your email or Drive account (free)
★ Get detailed information about your nv/lock state
* Please note that due to different hardware, many LTE/4G devices aren’t supported yet. On some SGS3, SGS4 and Note2, a recent rom update brings a new lock system that can't be unlocked yet. Don't leave bad feedback, we’re working on it, but that’s a complex process that requires time and access to locked devices! *
✔ Unsimlock / unbrand your phone
✔ Persists even after reset / flash / wipe / unroot
✔ Supports any rooted rom (Samsung stock, aosp, aokp, cm10, cm11...)
✔ Supports international GS4 GT-I9500, GS3 GT-I9300, Note2 GT-N7100
✔ Supports other Galaxy family devices (S, S2, Tab, Note and their variants)
✔ Supports devices previously unlocked with "voodoo unlock" or "galaxy s unlock"
✔ Detects errors like lost imei / serial in nv_data caused by third party apps
✔ Gives detailed information about current locks status (locked, unlocked or "partially locked")
✔ Automatic and manual efs backup (should guarantee a safe use), restore it on demand
✔ Supports more Galaxy devices soon
Easy to use:
• Be sure your rom is rooted (tutorial links included for major devices)(you can unroot once unlocked)
• Click on "unlock" button
• If other carriers' sim cards are still refused after a successfull unlock, your phone might be "hardlocked" by your carrier, read FAQ for workarounds (only seen on Telcel and Claro so far).
• Free download and in-app billing to unlock so that you decide to pay if your device can really be unlocked, not before. The backup/restore feature is free and will stay free. Price displayed before order. Buy once, illimited use. Refund on demand if we can’t unlock your device.
• Please note that due to a large variety of Galaxy devices, it has not been extensively tested on every available model. If it does not work on your device, please contact us so that we can add support for it.
• Tested on (full list available in the FAQ):
- Galaxy S: GT-I9000 (SGS), GT-I9000, GT-I9003 (Galaxy SL), SGH-I896, SGH-I897 (Captivate), SGH-T959 (Vibrant, Fascinate, 4G), SGH-I997 (Infuse)
- Galaxy S2: GT-I9100 (SGS2), GT-I9100, GT-I9103 (Royal), SGH-I777, SGH-I927 (Glide), SGH-S959G
- Galaxy S3: GT-I9300 (SGS3), GT-I9300T, GT-I9308
- Galaxy S4: GT-I9500 (SGS4), GT-I9502, GT-I9508, SCH-I959, SM-C101
- Galaxy Note: GT-N7000, GT-N7100 (Note2), GT-N7102, GT-N7108
- Galaxy Tab: GT-P1000, GT-P6200, GT-P6800, GT-P7100, GT-P7300, GT-P7500 (Tab 10.1), SC-01C, SC-02D, SGH-T849, SGH-T859, SGH-T869
- Galaxy Tab2: GT-P3100, GT-P5100, GT-P5110
- Misc: Galaxy Camera (EK-GC100), Pocket (GT-S5300, GT-S5302), Y /Pro (GT-S5360, GT-S5363, GT-S5367, GT-S5368, GT-S5369, GT-S6102, GT-B5510, GT-B5512), Pop (GT-S5570I), new Ace (GT-S5830, GT-S5839, GT-S6802), Mini (GT-S5570), Gio (GT-S5660), Fit (GT-S5670), Pro (GT-B7510)...
• This app is not affiliated in any way with Samsung.
• Trademarks and model names listed above are © copyrighted by their respective owners.
• YOU MAY NOT USE THIS APPLICATION FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
Works on eclair, froyo, gingerbread, and now honeycomb, provided your phone was already capable of car mode.
I've had trouble with this functionality embedded in Car Dock Home v3. Even google seems to keep their app that enters car mode separate from the market app that acts as a car home.
If you are on a froyo or better phone and have the Google 'Car Home' icon in your launcher, I recommend using that to enter car mode.
I'm compelled to make this free due to the functionality previously being in Car Dock Home v3 (free)
Keywords: Car Mode, Car Dock, Simulator, Car Home
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
To access widget settings use application shortcut.
HOW TO USE
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* 4,6 or 8 big shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Custom icons and titles for shortcuts
* Icon pack support
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Free version includes Trial of the features available in the Car Widget Pro.
Car Widget Pro features:
Automation for your car. Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Trigger (possible to combine all of the options):
* Power cable connected
* Headphones connected
* Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* On some devices you have option "Stay awake" (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
You can find Car Widget Pro also in androidpit.com market.
(This marketplace has an option for PayPal)
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
★ 'Secret Codes'
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ 'Firmware Browser'
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
- View firmware's details, and redirect to the SamMobile.com website for the download link.
★ 'Other Tools'
- 'CSC Changer': Change the CSC. WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data). This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- 'CSC Verifier': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'S/N Decoder': Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- 'IMEI Analyzer': Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- Supports ALL Samsung models (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device Usage Counter'
★ 'CSC Code Lookup' (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
- Mobile Operator Name / Mobile Network Code
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware's CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Samsung Serial Number
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ HARDWARE INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage
- Hardware / Board
- Platform / Chip
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
Please be noted that S Pen Detach Counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
NOTE: This app works properly with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Now users can choose to use this ad-supported version or a donated (Plus) version.
For those who have donated to me, you can still update this app without ads.
But if you uninstall it and re-install again, you can not enter the donation key anymore.
In that case you can purchase the Plus version, then tell me your Order number so I can do the refund for you.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆