Better know your phone by -
1. check the phone's detail hardware information;
2. run performance test and compare with other phones in the world.
This is a tool for Samsung Galaxy S3/4/5 & Note 2/3/4 users to check if their phone isn't a cheap fake clone. It highlights device information that does not match Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note 2/Note 3/Note 4 and helps users to tell if their phone is genuine.
Example of FAKE GALAXY S4 -
cpuName: ARMv7 Processor rev 2 (v7l)
screenResolution: 1280 * 720
Support list of Galaxy S4 variants:
GT-I9500， GT-I9502, GT-I9505, GT-I9506, GT-I9508, SCH-I959, SGH-I337, SPH-L720, SHV-E300S,
SGH-M919, SHV-E300L/S/K, SCH-I545, SGH-M919, SCH-R970, SC-04E, SGH-I537, GT-SC04E,
Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Active
Support list of Galaxy S3 variants:
GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, SCH-I939, SGH-I748, SHV-E200K, SHV-E200S,
SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, GT-I9303T, SC-06D, SCH-I535, SCH-R530,
SGH-I747, SGH-I747M, SGH-T999, SGH-T999V, SPH-L710, SCH-I747, GT-I9308
Support list of Galaxy Note 2 variants:
GT-N7100, GT-N7102, GT-N7105, GT-N7108, SCH-I605, SCH-R950, SGH-I317,
SGH-I317M, SGH-T889, SGH-T889V, SPH-L900, SCH-N719, SGH-N025, SC-02E, SHV-E250K, SHV-E250L, SHV-E250S
Offical website of this app: http://xihuanat.com/galaxy
Install this application only if you
a) If you are using dock
b) And really do not want to use default dock application.
We are welcome to your comments and suggestions.
** models like Galaxy S3-S5 or Galaxy Note2-Note4 are missing temperature and humidity sensor, not my fault, sorry, the device manufacturer has decided to remove these sensors **
** if a sensor is set as "NOT PRESENT" is because your phone doesn't have it **
- Ambient temperature in degrees celsius
- Percentage of moisture in the air
- Light intensity
- Air pressure
- Height above sea level
- widget with ambient temperature! more coming soon
** The data is read directly from the sensors could then have an error of up to 5-10% (in the worst case) that does not depend on me, but by the sensors, unfortunately I can not do anything about it, to try to reduce the errors Please keep the device on a flat surface for a few seconds, so that the values are optimized, if your hands touch the device, the temperature will be too high of some degree **
If you want to report the full compatibility of your device with the application please leave feedback or send me an email, so it will be added to the list, any feedback and comments are very much appreciated, the application aims to be simple and instant, to have at hand all the data from the main sensors of the phone, if there are suggestions, recommendations and requests for additions will be happy to provide (where possible)
1.1 added Google Analytics
1.2 added translation in:
1.2.1 fixed an orientation bug
1.3 added icons
1.3.1 bug fix
1.3.2 finally aviable first widget
1.3.3 added share functionality, fixed a bug with translation
1.3.4 fixed russian, widget 2x1
1.3.5 added imperial system ON/OFF menu option
1.3.6 fixed some translation, added version number, added option to change font
1.3.7 added inHg to imperial system
1.4 fixed widget, added notification, new accuracy (0s: Low -15s: Medium -45s: High)
1.4.1 fixed layout
1.4.2 fixed layout for medium font size
1.4.3 fixed a problem with font switch
1.4.4 battery usage should be 1/4 now
1.4.5 added greek and hungarian
1.4.6 added dutch
1.4.7 added settings menu, added notification kind
1.4.8 added fist start notification
1.4.9 divided option to have imperial system for temp/altitude/pressure
1.5 fixed translations, now you can select background color, now you can set text dimension and report translation error via mail from inside the app =)
1.5.1 some fixes, added material ActionBar/theme
1.5.2 fixed translations in ru/de, added text color option
1.5.3 added option to set pressure at nearest sea level, various fixes
1.5.4 bug fixes
1.5.5 bug fixes
**** NOTE ****
Motorola released a software update to the Droid Razr in Feb 2012 that partially breaks Razr Dock. If you do not have a physical dock (either car or desktop), you should not have any trouble. If you dock you phone, undock it, and try to run Razr Dock... it will fail. If you use your dock, you will need to reboot your phone to make Razr Dock work again.
Add us to your circles on Google+. Get questions answered, submit features requests, and chat with the developer.
With this application you can check the battery charging electrical current of your Samsung Galaxy devices.
*Note: please check the compatible devices list below*
Please check the Pro version (in Google Play) which also has widget to let you quickly check the charging current, auto-refresh, current notifications, a dark theme, and no ads!
The application *may* not work on the following devices:
- Galaxy Note 4 with Qualcomm processor.
- Galaxy S3 Mini.
- Sprint devices.
- Verizon S3 devices.
- Any device older than the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy S2, ...).
Note: The internet permission is needed for the ads. Please check the Pro version (in Google Play) which has no ads and does not need that permission.
- Most Galaxy S5 models (reported by users).
- Most Galaxy Note 3 models (reported by users).
- Most Galaxy S4 models.
- International Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300 and GT-I9305).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy S III (SHV-E210K/L/S).
- International Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7105).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy Note II (SHV-E250S)
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II (SCH-i605).
It may also work on other devices, but such is not guaranteed.
This app does NOTHING else. No background processes, no app icons.
There is *no* configuration. If you don't want it to be active, you have to uninstall it. Sorry.
** NOTICE **
This application works for most users, but not everyone. If the app doesn't seem to do the job for you, we recommend seeking out a similar app from the Market. We built it to be as lightweight as possible but that does not provide full-functionality to some devices. We do not intend to release an updated version in the near future.
Gear Tag Writer provides an option to write Gear's bluetooth address to its charging cradle.
Use Gear Tag Writer when changing the Gear or charging cradle.
How to use
1. Tap the device name in the Gear's setup wizard screen, then check the Gear's bluetooth address.
2. Input the Gear's bluetooth address into the Gear Tag Writer input field, then press the Ready button.
3. Bring the mobile device near to the Gear's charging cradle, back to back.
4. Samsung Galaxy Gear and the mobile device are now paired.
- Easy-to-use ON/OFF on-screen button for maximum ease of use
- Fun power up/power down sound effects (with mute button toggle)
- Auto-on light mode when LED flashlight app launched on your phone
- Fastest launch
- Clean and realistic high-tech design resembles your phone model
- Button outline color changes when light is on
- Straight forward LED flashlight/torch/light... no frills or unnecessary effects
- Use for the brightest, most reliable light to find your way
5 STAR: “Extra light Great for when I want to check on my sleeping son so I don't have to turn the ceiling light on” – K. Latourette
5 STAR: “Let There Be Light! Best flashlight app I've ever had.” – B. Keena
5 STAR: “Handy and awesome! Simple and do the job with no fuss. Great app.” – P. Delech
5 STAR: “Awesome App!! Works great!! Turns on and off so quick and easy just by pressing a big button in the middle.” – DJ Ludington
Although this LED flashlight was specifically created for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini LED
- Samsung Galaxy Express LED
- Samsung Galaxy Grand LED
- Samsung Galaxy Mega LED
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LED
- LG Nexus 4 LED
- LG Optimus L9 LED
- HTC One LED
- HTC Evo 3D LED
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
app icon name: GS4Light
WARNING: For most recent phones/firmwares it REQUIRES ROOT.
Tested on S4 I9505 (Root mode) and it is working!
WARNING: Changing CSC WILL WIPE your rom, so backup your data!!!!!
Warning!!! Root is required on most of the jellybean roms for Galaxy S2/S3, Note/Note2 and maybe more.
If you receive the message:PreconfigUI does not support SingleCSC - this means that your rom does not support CSC Changes.
I cant add CSC-s to your rom, so please dont ask.
FOR: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 and Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100, and Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
It may work on Vibrant and Captivate but its not tested.
THIS TOOL WORKS ONLY ON STOCK SAMSUNG ROMS! NO CUSTOM ROM SUPPORT
WARNING: Changing CSC will wipe your phone. Please backup any information!
Please send your feedback in ENGLISH. Thank you! :)
This tool will help you change your CSC (Customer Sales Code) on your Samsung Galaxy S / S2.
This tool will not work on any other phone (Like older galaxy, HTC, Motorola, etc...)
This will only work if your current rom is MultiCSC
The program gives options to delete records automatically when they becoming old or when a record length is not long enough to be saved. Additionally it is possible to disable recording when headphones or Bluetooth device is used. Also it is possible to disable recording for incoming or outgoing calls.
WARNING: The app does not work on S4 and Note 3 with KitKat 4.4.2 if records are being stored on a SD card. It is highly recommended for Note 3 users not to update to KitKat 4.4.2
- Recording calls, ability to use automatic and manual recording modes
- Showing grouped records extended with contact information such as name and icon
- Disable recording when headphones on or Bluetooth device connected
- Disable recording for incoming, outgoing call and for some contacts
- Specify different audio sources for headphones and Bluetooth devices
- Calling, sending SMS, creating an event from the app
- Mark records as important, highlight and write notes
- Stop recording from a notification
- Play, delete the recent record from a notification
- Specify a recording delay, a minimal length of records
- Enable/disable the detailed notifications in the program
- Split recording into multiple files
- Deleting a record or many records at once
- Locking/Unlocking records to prevent unwanted deleting
- Ability to delete records automatically
- Send records to SkyDrive etc
- Integration with Google+
- Screen Lock
- Saving records to MicroSD card, DropBox disk
Recommended devices for a two-way recording:
Note3 (hltespr, ha3g)
S4 Zoom (mproject3g)
S4 mini (serranods, serranolte)
Note 8.0 (kona3g)
S3 (m0, GT-I9300) ( except d2spr. d2att, d2mtr, d2can, CyanogenMod )
S3 Duos (arubaslim)
Grand Duos (baffin)
S2 (GT-I9100) ( Android 2.3 only )
S II (SGH-T989)
S Advance (GT-I9070)
Y Duos (GT-S6102)
Y Duos Lite (GT-S5302)
Y TV (GT-S5367)
S DUOS (logan2g)
S Epic (SPH-D710VMUB)
Ace Duos (GT-S6802)
Young (royssnfc, roy)
Pocket Neo (corsica)
LNV-Lenovo A790e (msm7627a)
Acer E320 (C6)
ZTE N9120 (elden)
Xolo X900 (blackbay)
LG Optimus L1II (v1)
Qilive 53 (msm8625)
Q. Galaxy Call Recorder stopped working.
A. 1) Make sure "Audio Source set to "Voice Up-Link + Down-Link"
2) Reboot your device
3) Use only one call recorder at the same time
Q. I have purchased the ads-free item but the ads are back. What can I do?
A. You could try to do the following to see if it resolves your issue with the ads.
Clear the cache/data of Google Play Store (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Google Play Store > Clear cache / Clear data)
Q. When I use "Bluetooth" "Galaxy Call Recorder" records only incoming side of conversation
A. This is the specific of Android OS which cannot be solved.
Q. What is the max size of the recording which can be recorded?
A. It depends on the free resources of your device. Galaxy Call Recorder does not limit the length of recordings.
Q. Where can I find the files of the recordings?
Q. What is the recording file pattern
A. (DIRECTION)_(PHONENUMBER)_(TIME IN MILLISECONDS SINCE 1 Jan 1970)_(CALL LENGTH IN SECONDS).(FILE EXT)
Q. "Galaxy Call Recorder" does not record some calls
A. It is depends on the resources of the device. It is recommended to reboot your device once a three days.
Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required. Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Sound System, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Media or Streaming Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· Send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
· If your device is not listed in the app, you can use the scan mode to automatically test all brands and models in order to find a compatible one.
· Back up and restore all your saved devices and remotes so that you can easily transfer them to another phone.
· Add widgets at your home screen to control your devices without even opening the app.
· Transfer your remotes to your Android Wear Smartwatch, so that you control all your devices directly through your watch.
This application works only with phones or tablets that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded:
· Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge / S5 / S5 Active / S5 Mini / S5 Duos / S4 / S4 Active / S4 Mini / S4 Zoom
Galaxy Note 4 / Note 3 / Note Edge / Note 8.0 / Note 10.1 / Note Pro
Galaxy Tab 4 / Tab 3 / Tab 2 / Tab Pro / Tab S / Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy J, Galaxy Mega
· HTC One M9 / M8 / M7, HTC One Max, HTC One Dual Sim, HTC Butterfly 2 / Butterfly S, HTC Desire 600 / Desire 200
· LG G3, LG G Flex2
· Xiaomi Mi 4
In case you need anything simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
Currently supporting over 800,000 devices
NOTE: this will not work with Tasker (as previously stated), as Tasker does not support Locale condition plugins.
Change your settings based on your phone's dock state.
Works with Locale on Android 2.0 or higher on phones compatible with docks (e.g. Droid and Nexus One).
Email me if you encounter any problems.
Start from the Launcher after installation to be workable.
This application opens the keyboard choose dialog each time you connect/disconnect your device to/from dock.
Use it to easily switch to your favorite on-screen keyboard when undocking and switch back to hardware keyboard when docking.
Also you can add a shortcut to the keyboard choosing dialog to your home screen or to the notification area.
Unfortunately this application cannot silently switch the keyboard for you. It's the Android security restriction which can be avoided only with root access. But this application doesn't require root.