This helpful app allows you to:
• Use your phone or tablet for presentations, controlling your desktop from any WiFi-connected part of an area
• Play games sitting in a comfortable position
• Control your PC-, Mac- or Android-based home cinema distantly when resting on your sofa
To use this app you have to install a server-side program on your computer.
Get it for free at www.airkeyboardapp.com.
Before using the app we recommend you to read the FAQ section on our website: www.airkeyboardapp.com/faq
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
For Android up to 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) the app adds to your device a new input method "External Keyboard" that needs to be enabled in the settings first. Afterwards you can switch between internal and external keyboard as needed. Please follow the on-screen instructions shown by the app.
For Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and newer physical keyboards are already supported by the system and can be configured in the system settings. A corresponding notification will be shown if you connect a keyboard. In this case please do not use the input method "External Keyboard". The app provides additional keyboard layouts to the system.
Please take a look at the screenshots for hints on how to use the app on different versions of Android.
The app is compatible with many Android devices and keyboards made by MEDION®. Owners of a MEDION® LIFETAB® do not need to install the app, because it comes preinstalled. Should the app not work as expected with your MEDION® device or your MEDION® keyboard, please let us know. You can either contact us or write a review including the product information and a short problem desciption.
Please note: The input method "External Keyboard" requires a MEDION® device or a MEDION® keyboard in order to work properly. If your combination of device and keyboard is supported this is being indicated by a green checkmark in the settings.
Bluetooth Detection is an add-on app for Tasker or Locale that lets you set conditions based on connected or nearby Bluetooth devices.
If you want to try before you buy, now there's a free trial version that you can use without limits for 30 days. If you want to test the functionality before you buy, try it out and see!
Please note: this is a plug-in. You MUST have either Locale or Tasker installed for this to work. It is built as a plug-in for either of these, and will never function on its own. If you don't understand what Locale or Tasker are, then please do not install this plug-in.
When you use Bluetooth Detection within Tasker or Locale, you can create a profile that lets you act upon Bluetooth connections or nearby devices. For example, you can use Locale to start playing music when a connection is made to your car's Bluetooth audio profile, or enable work mode when near your work laptop.
Tasker users might ask, "So what makes this different from the native functionality in Tasker?" The answer is mainly "ease of use" - not everyone wants to type in a MAC ID :). But there are also some features that I think are unique. Some examples: you can select class of device, so that (for instance) any A2DP connection triggers a task, or you can specify that you only care about a connection to your car's BT when it's the Hands-Free profile. You can also set a delay on unsetting the condition, and all of this is done in a very user-friendly interface. And you also get a local Tasker Variable with the name of the last connected device.
Note for Tasker Users: Once installed, you can find Bluetooth Detection by going to Profiles, and adding a "State" condition. Within the pop-up that appears, you will see a button labeled "Plugin." Tap that, and you will see "Bluetooth Detection."
Note: for Android devices running version 4.4.2 and above, this app is not required since Android system already includes the international layouts.
• 19 international keyboard layouts*: Select a country to match the correct layout to your keyboard and enjoy full support for all keys and features.
• Introduces an optimized key repeat delay for a superior typing experience (correcting a too-brief system delay).
• The wizard walks you through the keyboard setup, including Bluetooth pairing and input method selection.
• Fast and effortless switching between onscreen and physical keyboards when powering on or off.
• Blocks incidental Android pop-ups.
• Confirms Bluetooth pairing with the keyboard and provides status of the Bluetooth connection.
International keyboard layouts
Español (Latin America)
* Asian languages (Japanese, Chinese, Korean. etc) are not supported by this app. You can use your Logitech keyboards together with any other third party Asian input method app from the Google play store.
It is intended to be used with hardware keyboards (i.e. bluetooth keyboards), to stop the software keyboard from opening and taking away half of the screen.
Additionally it improves system performance as it frees up resources that would normaly be used by a software keyboard (layout, dictionarys etc.).
This app is a 'must-have' for people who regularly use an extra keyboard with their android tablet. While they cannot uninstall the system keyboards, they can unload them from system memory by choosing Null Keyboard as current keyboard.
A widget is included to allow easy switching between Null Keyboard and others.
This is not a driver and will not make your bluetooth keyboard work and neither will it break anything. Don't complain that it doesnt make your bluetooth keyboard work, because that is not its purpose.
Alerts are displayed when:
1. Local apps try to perform bluetooth actions.
2. Remote bluetooth devices connects/pairs with your device.
3. App with bluetooth capabilities is installed/updated
1. Bluetooth Radar View
2. Perform bluetooth scan of your android device
3. Option to make chosen remote devices as trusted.
4. Logs all bluetooth events.
5. Password protect the firewall and it's sensitive data.
The default firewall configuration will alert on all events and ask for user approval. This can be changed easily by un-checking whatever alerts are not required.
All you need to do to get started is install the app , tap on the icon to open it and then exit the app. Firewall will run in the background and monitor all bluetooth activities.
Please go through the help instructions whenever required.
Help us serve you better by contacting us if you have any questions, suggestions or issues.
Like us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
This tool can scan for surrounding visible bluetooth devices. It shows the device type, supported services and the signal strength. It can also be used to locate a device based on the signal strength. Devices like Headsets are usually only visible during the pairing phase. Thus you might not be able to track your lost headset even if it is still connected.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Devices with Android below 4.3 can not be supported by the new features. You will receive the last working version before the changes. Any other device with Android 4.3 or higher will receive the new features like new UI and LE scanning. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by the last updates. ***
- Support for Bluetooth LE scanning (including LE attributes and characterstics)
- Database support. All scanned devices are now stored in a database and can be reviewed. Stored data includes the time a device is first seen and when it was last seen.
- List currently paired devices
- Scan for visible devices
- Shows Device Name, BDADDR (like MAC), Class of Device, Vendor and Signal Strength
- Query SDP services from devices
- Query Bluetooth LE attributes and characteristics
- Pair / Unpair to devices
The Database can be exported to a csv file on the external storage. Filename is: btcrawler-.csv
The csv has the following order: Device Name, Device Address, Class of Device, Pairing Status, Last Signal Strength, First Time Seen, Last Time Seen, Vendor.
The Database can also be wiped. For both functions hit the menu button.
Over the time I will add more features as I find more ways to mangle the API a bit more.
(People call btCrawler often also: BluetoothScanner, Bluetooth Scanner, Bluetooth Sniffer, BluetoothSniffer, Bluetooth Wardriving, Bluetooth Diagnostic, Bluetooth Tool)
Act responsible like a hacker, not like a cracker or skiddie!
Graphics from http://www.clker.com/ Mainly from OCAL, thanks!
Share Files and folders stored on Clouds Storage via Bluetooth.
1) High Performance
2) Switch On Bluetooth from application
3) Admin Bluetooth Connections
4) Filters Photos, Videos, Music, Documents, Zip Files and Apps.
5) Share via Bluetooth
6) Share via Social Media Applications e.g Gmail, Facebook etc
7) Back up Application and Share Apk via Bluetooth
8) Support Google Drive, Dropbox.
9) Share Contacts
10) In Built Image Browser
- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
If you dont understand what the purpose of the app, please don't dl.
Please install at your own risk.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
some android 4.2.x may have problem with the bluetooth stack.
Just launch this app and it will quickly switch your Bluetooth mode and close itself.
Save battery life & block hackers.
If you already have Bluetooth on, launching this app will switch it off. If off, launching this app turns it on.
NEW: A2DP Keepalive Support. Your A2DP speakers/receiver go to sleep when not playing music, but being connected? The next usage is going weird? With A2DP support you can prohibit your A2DP speakers/receiver from going to standby. Speakers will give a regular sound to prevent standby mode.
The Google+ Productsite for Bluetooth Keepalive: https://plus.google.com/b/105973144146249181536/105973144146249181536/posts
There you'll find surveys and can give feedback.
Before you buy, please check on this website, if BTKA can really help you:
Some Samsung smartphones have activated "energy saving" mode. Please be sure to turn it off (Maybe test before buying BTKA, if that already helps you). BTKA does not need "root" - only the rights requested by the Market.
After installation start BTKA manually. It registers with Android™ and will from now on start automatically whenever you restart your Android™. After starting the app there is a "Configuration" button (visible for 2 seconds), with that you can change the configuration settings for notifications and the starting-behaviour of BTKA. For hints on how to configure BTKA correctly see the check page above.
In case of a failure please see the english section on this site: http://www.bluetooth-keepalive.com/support.php
Legal notice/imprint: http://floodping.org/impressum/
All prices quoted are final. Due to §19 UStG we do not charge sales tax.
1.Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2.Arduino Microcontroller Board
1. Search for Bluetooth devices, and displays the class and RSSI (signal strength).
2. The use of serial communication, receiving and sending data
3. can be set to ASCII and HEX input and output mode
4. The data results can be saved to the SD card(/sdcard/BluetoothSPP/...)
This tool three modules:
1. Normal mode: the basic input-output model
2. Keyboard mode: You can customize the output value of nine buttons and control keys Duplicate excitation frequency.
3. Command Line: Set the command terminator for communication debugging.
Bluetooth communication, Bluetooth communication, MCU communications, serial communications, industrial control, serial Assistant
Support android 4.0+ version of the system.
1.Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2.Arduino Microcontroller Board
3.MCU serial communication
4.Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
1. Search for Bluetooth devices, and displays the class and RSSI (signal strength);
2. The use of serial communication, receiving and sending data;
3. Can be set to ASCII and HEX input and output mode;
4. The data results can be saved to the SD card(/sdcard/Bluetooth spp pro/...).
5. Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
This tool three modules:
1. Byte stream mode: the basic input-output model;
2. Keyboard mode: Can customize the output value of 12 buttons;Each button has three states(respectively: Down | Long-press | Up), each state can send commands event.
3. Command Line: Set the command terminator for communication debugging.
If the connected Bluetooth device is not paired, the system will automatically prompt you for pairing. Bluetooth pairing is successful, try to connect again.
This can only connect Bluetooth serial module devices, Bluetooth devices are generally used for MCU serial communication.
System using the Bluetooth pairing means: [menu-> Settings -> Wireless and Network -> Bluetooth Settings], open the Bluetooth feature, and to search for Bluetooth devices to pair, paired with a device only once.
System Configuration (includes keyboard mode button settings) file can be found in the SD card Bluetooth spp pro directory. You can back up the configuration file, or copy the configuration file to another terminal equipment, covering his profile to complete recovery.
Non-normal end of the Bluetooth function, may lead to not be able to connect Bluetooth devices such as this is the case, please restart the phone can often return to normal.
Contact the author (Welcome to AC):
Bluetooth, communication, MCU , industrial control, serial Assistant, Arduino, Robot Control, TTL debugging
To all people who have a Note 10.1 2014 edition: I just aqcuired a testing device to be able to reproduce the behaviour experienced by users of this device: disconnects every 15 seconds or so.
I hope to find a solution for this soon, as long as is not a hardware related problem which I can't fix.
I'll keep you posted.
Please only enable debug reporting when requested by the developer for troubleshooting!