The CHQ for Schools app allows members of a school community (administrators, teachers, parents and pupils) to manage almost all activities taking place beyond the classroom e.g. extra-curricular clubs, sports training/fixtures and before and after school care, as well as bus transport to and from school, all in one place.
· You will not be able to access and use the CHQ for Schools app unless your school has purchased a CHQ subscription.
· Availability of features is dependent on the modules the school has purchased.
· Parents, pupils and staff will all need an invite to register from their school.
The application allows users to manage their personal engagement in school activities by combining:
· Access to individual schedules, calendar and daily timetable.
· Choose termly activities.
· Confirm availability for events e.g. school trips and sports fixtures.
· Book bus places – timing and process will be determined by the school.
· Book before and after school care places.
· See forthcoming events and fixtures that students have been selected for.
· See outstanding balances for chargeable activities and make payments – availability will vary by school.