Very good, but... This is a powerful app, no doubt about that. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because on the Android and the Windows app, trying to figure out exactly how to sync across devices was a bit tedious. That's not a huge deal, and if I could, I would give this a 4.75!
Web Version Missing MLO has the right amount of complexity. Perfect tool. Would have 5 stars if it has a Web based version.
This app looks great! But, why isn't there a way to sync. How do I connect to my different calendars and contact lists? The needs to be addressed ASAP.
It truely is amazing as a task manager but there is one issue making me unable to use it as a regular app to rely on... ...There are apps provide repeating tasks like habits or events. I have repeating classes and stuff i take care of daily/once in 2-3 days. I cant add them again every morning! So I'm keeping this app in a corner cause it is amazing yet not gonna be able rely on it till this feature is added. I do understand it is for projects but for example i have an art gallery coming up which i practise for 2 hours everyday, exam weeks every 2 months which i study for on saturdays! P.S. not everyone uses Facebook :/
High-end task list management app The best task list manager for multiple projects. It is structured to integrate and segregate home life and professional life in one application. It's brilliant. The GUI is excellent too.
Great tool The first task manager I've kept using, after trying several. Update 2016: much improved data entry in Android app.
* implemented counters for the tasks in views. Glance quickly over the list of views to see how many different tasks require your attention.
* the task outline control completely reworked to use new control from Google
* added bigger font size for the outline text in MLO Appearance settings
* you can switch on/off the outline animation in MLO settings
* you can configure back button to exit app or to open views menu
* bug fixes and stability improvements
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life