**After seeing your names, you can start immediate chats with the person behind each name. You won’t know who it is, but you can find out by asking them! have a laugh, enjoy, tease and discover new things about you & your friends.
This cool feature works both ways, so friends can chat with you to. You can answer them freely, because we’ll never tell them who you are!
- See how your friends name you on their phones
- Start immediate chat with the person behind each name & find out who they are
- Use Noknok's filters & effects and send hints about who you are to your friends
- Change the chat background! It changes it for your friend too!
- Use the great hint Noknok gives you and find out their gender
*** Noknok tells you how your friends named you in their contacts
*** Noknok - The app that helps you manage your reputation
For questions or comments please email us:
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/noknokapp
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/noknokapp
With this application you can:
• Avoid excessive delays typical of phones with outdated hardware or just entry-level and mid-range smartphones
• Always have a good browsing
• Consume less RAM and lighten the operating system in general
• Easily use other accounts with the same phone
• Download attachments in messages
• Upload attachments in messages
• Lock screen: Get time, weather and notifications
• Cover Feed: Browse photos and posts from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr right from your lock screen
• Wallpaper: Choose whether to customize your wallpaper with Facebook photos
• App launcher: Get to favorite apps quickly
Update Facebook for Android to get the latest Home features: http://bit.ly/fbandroidapp
Home is currently available on certain devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Nexus 4, HTC First, HTC One X, HTC One X+ and HTC One.
Free and unlimited search by name and by number .
“For those who want to be found! ”
The name Reel Caller represents a caller that is trying to reach someone from a distance .
The service was created to ease people’s search for things (ex. taxi) or people no matter where they are and what are they searching for. Also, the need for more customization has led us to create features that would leave no user unsatisfied .
- An international telephone directory application that allows the users to identify an owner of the number by name while he calls. As well as previously searching by name, number, or keyword, both from within the wide Reelcaller network.
- Enables you to be the BOSS of your own name and the way it’s viewed in the search results.
- Enables you to assign multiple keywords to your profile, as to make sure it will appear when a relevant search is done.
Available on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone 8 operating systems.
*Search by number, name or keyword globally using different country codes
*Report inappropriate/spam/infringement content (ex. keyword, picture, name, etc.)
*Caller ID (identify a caller based on the Reelcaller user network). Whether you have the caller saved in the contacts or not, upon receiving a call you will get a pop-up notification with the name the caller has assigned to himself/herself within the Reelcaller network.
*Offline recognition of the calling number that was once identified online
*View your search history
*Doesn’t require sign up to search
*Free and unlimited search by number and name
Verify your number in order to:
*Create your profile, add keywords, and nicknames .
*Unlock the limited search results for keywords and nicknames .
*See who is searching for you and viewing your profile .
*View mutual and near-by users .
**These incredible functions are worth 1 local SMS only!
In-app purchases :
The application operates under a coin system. That is, there are some features that you will not be able to access unless you pay coins. Such features are:
*Adding each additional keyword to your profile
*View all user details in the near-by feature
You may make the necessary purchases through your Google Play account.
Reelcaller originated from the word reel, around which the information provided by the users is revolving.
ReelCaller - True Real ID Caller: search for a true ID of a caller, customize how your name is viewed in the search results, “list” search optimization keywords .
* Learn more at http://www.reelcaller.com
* Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/reelcaller
* Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/reelcaller
* Follow us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Reelcaller-id
* Need Help? email us at email@example.com
* Voice messages are quicker than SMS—and free!
* *Very* low data usage, no more than sending an email
* Works on any Internet connection!
* Superior audio quality: *twice* the frequency range of a cell phone call!
* EXTRAS! Check out the Voice Changer or create 25-way chat with Groups! Extras make HeyTell ad-free!
* Notifications alert whenever a message is received if you enable the Background Service via Menu > Settings > Background Service
✳ TIP: If you're on wifi & want to avoid late notifications, be sure to set your Wifi Sleep Policy to Never: Menu >Settings > Wireless & Networks > Wi-Fi Settings > Menu > Advanced > Wi-Fi sleep policy > Never.
* Quickly Friend/Unfriend/Block. Adding contacts as friends ensures that you can always quickly find them by tapping the To: field and tapping "Friends."
* Choose from 3 different privacy levels to control how users can contact you without an invite:
✓ Low privacy: All Facebook friends can HeyTell you. Any of your Twitter followers can HeyTell you. People who know your phone number or email address can HeyTell you.
✓ Medium privacy: All Facebook friends can HeyTell you. All Twitter friends can talk to you. Friends of your HeyTell friends who know your phone number or email address can HeyTell you.
✓ High privacy: No one can contact you unless you contact them first or unless you accept their Twitter, Facebook, email, or SMS invite.
* Optionally, share your location with selected contacts while you talk
✳ TIP: To send your location information to a contact, you must have the MAPS page open (tap TARGET button) when you send the HeyTell message. For privacy reasons, HeyTell does not send location unless you approve & have Maps open.
✳ Conversations can be saved & replayed offline, or deleted
✳ TIP: Long-press on conversations & individual messages to access extended View, Delete, and Export options.
* All data and audio you transmit to HeyTell and your friends is encrypted in transit
* Earpiece and speakerphone functionality: Press the Speaker button to toggle between earpiece and speaker mode (If you find earpiece sound is too low, enable the speaker)
* You do NOT need to share personal information to connect with HeyTell contacts & have full control of your personal info. See https://heytell.com/privacy and https://heytell.com/faq for more information about connecting without sharing phone numbers or email addresses!
✳ TIP: Back up your account so that you do not have to re-add friends when you change phones or update ROMs. To do this, exit HeyTell and enable the Backup options accessed via Menu > Settings > Privacy or Backup & Sync.
✳ TIP: If you can send messages to friends, but you are not receiving them, ask your friends to respond directly to you by tapping the active conversation. It is likely that the contact information they're using to find you doesn't match what you set for yourself and/or your privacy is higher. However, directly responding to the conversation should always work! :)
✳ TIP: IF YOU GET AN "INBOX FULL" message, there's no need to delete the app or messages: This just means that your friend has to listen or reply to the messages you sent before you can continue to send them messages. Once they listen or respond, you can keep on talking!
NOTE THAT CARRIERS MAY CHARGE YOU & YOUR RECIPIENT FOR SMS INVITES, but they're not required--email invites and direct connections to other HeyTell users using phone, email, Twitter, & Facebook are free!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Follow us on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/heytell
- "Like" us on Facebook at https://facebook.com/heytell!
- Circle us on G+ at http://www.heytell.com/+!
The application has the ability (by the user) to transmit GPS-coordinates of the smartphone and / or activate the auto answer the call.
The user can specify when you call the phone numbers from which you or when you call to that phone will automatically respond to and / or send location coordinates.
This will be useful for people with disabilities in emergency situations.
Also useful for relatives of children and elderly people who can control the movement and monitoring of the environment of the wards.
The recorder can record all telephone conversations or discussions with certain parties.
Notes Manager will help in planning cases.
The application is equipped with a full-fledged file manager and media player.
Description of management.
Application menu made in the format list.
Move up / down the list - short press on the volume buttons.
Confirm the action in the selected row - double short touching the screen anywhere.
Calling additional submenu "Actions" - holding your finger anywhere on the screen.
Return to the previous menu - holding down the volume down.
Return to the main screen - holding down the volume up.
Answer an incoming call or a reset - Swipe left or right across the screen.
Ending a call - double short pressing the power button (for this purpose, before installing an application, go to Settings / smartphone spets.vozmozhnosti and mark in "Power button ends call").
Lock / unlock the screen - a short press on the power button.
Enter letters and numbers is implemented as a normal touch mode, and in a special keyboard mode.
Set on a special keyboard to control logic is identical to the set of push-button telephone (multiple keypress iterates through letters).
To select a letter or number, you must first select the line - short press the volume buttons, and after that to move to the desired letter or number to the short touch anywhere on the screen.
The application is copy-protected and has special keys.
Once installed, the application will prompt you to get acquainted with the user agreement, register and select the desired key.
After processing the request, our server sends a unique key on your smartphone and the app starts.
Kinds of keys: "Demo key 3-Day" (free of charge), "The key for 30 days" ($5), "The key for 90 days" ($12), "The key for 180 days" ($20), "The key to 365 days "($30)," Perpetual key "($100).
Gujarat Rojgar provide all information and notification on android phone for Gujarat Government Jobs, Gujarat Employment News, Ojas Jobs, Gujarat Jobs, Gujarat Rojgar Samachar, Bank Jobs, gpsc, upsc, ibps, exam, Defence Jobs , Railway Jobs, Gujarat High Court Jobs, Police recruitment.
Gujarat Careers Website : http://www.gujarat-careers.com/
UPSC, Civil Services Exam Study Materials, GPSC, Bank Exam, TET, TAT Exam Study Materials , HTAT Study Materials, GCET Exam Study Materials, Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), Union Public Services Commission (UPSC), Panchayat Junior Clerk, TET Question Paper Solution, TET Exam Answer Keyy, Nayab Mamlatdar, Talati Jobs in Gujarat , IBPS Common Written Exam,PSI Exam study materials , Bank Exam Study Materials, Police Sub Inspector Gujarat Exam, Police Constable Exam Gujarat, PSI Jobs in Gujarat, SBI Bank PO Recruitment, SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Papers, SSC CGL Study Materials, SSC (CGL) Syllabus, GPSC Exam, GPSC Exam Papers, GPSC Exam Materials, GPSC Paper Solution, TAT Result Gujarat, TAT Paper Solution, TET Paper Solution, Nayab Mamlatdar Result,Gujarat High Court Jobs, High Court Clerk Study Materials, High Court Clerk Paper Solution (answer key), TAT Paper Solution, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Exam Study Materials, RRB Previous Papers, Dy.S.O. Exam Material.
And also provide notification of exam,curret affairs, result, call-letter, admit card, syllabus information.
✭ 1.5 million users around the world ✭
✭ 30 million wake-up calls made ✭
Wakie is a fun, friendly community of people who wake each other up in the morning. It’s a brand new way to wake up, made especially for those of us who hate the jarring noise of an alarm clock. When you use Wakie, you get to start your day with a smile instead of a frown!
Please note: Wakie is fully available in US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Singapore and Hong Kong. In all other countries users can wake someone up, but can't set alarms for a while. Thank you for your patience!
--- HOW DOES IT WORK? ---
It’s easy, fast, and totally free. Set an alarm for 7:00am and you’ll get a phone call from another Wakie member at 7:00am. The calls last just 60 seconds — you’ll hear a warning at 50 seconds, and the call is automatically disconnected at 1 minute. No awkward goodbyes, no long conversations — calls are quick and casual. You can also choose to wake someone up yourself, too!
* It’s fun!
* It’s totally free!
* It’s totally anonymous and safe — no phone numbers are visible or exchanged.
--- MEDIA COVERAGE ---
TechCrunch: “A fun idea which may just go viral”
Mashable: "Wakie is designed to make waking up easier, or at least more interesting."
The Guardian: "Wakie is quite fun. Sounds creepy, but the community seems friendly."
Forbes: “The most enjoyable project!”
Gizmodo: "Before coming to the states, Wakie cultivated a strong international following."
TheNextWeb: "Forget alarm clocks, Wakie wakes you with phone calls from strangers."
--- AWARDS ---
Forbes Startup Contest prize winner,
StartupMonthly San Francisco winner,
Startup of the year by Runet Awards
Wakie: the first ever human-to-human alarm clock.
Download the app now and be part of the Wakie phenomenon!
P.S. Sometimes they call us Wakey or Wakee, but we really love this one – Wakie!
Q: Is Wakie app free? Are wake up calls free?
A: Yes, Wakie is a free alarm clock and we don't charge any money for the wake up calls. If your carrier charges your incoming calls than they could charge you your regular price.
Q: Can others see my phone number?
A: Never. All alarm clock connections are all made through Wakie and are anonymous.
Q: How Wakie works?
A: Wakie is a free alarmclock. It connects people from around the world who want to wake up. All you need is the Wakie app on your smartphone.
Q: How can someone wake me up?
A: You set your alarmclock for when you want to be woken up, and you will get a wake up call (a regular phone call) at that time (±5 mins.) Answer the call and talk to the friendly stranger. That's it!
Q: What happens if no one calls me?
A: If no Wakies are available, our robot will call to wake you and wish you a happy day. Your alarmclock will work anyway.
Q: Can I become an alarmclock and wake other users?
A: Of course, that's the point! Simply press "Wake Someone Up" We will send you a Push Notification when a Sleepy is found. You'll get notifications about new sleepys untill you press "reject" in the app or ignore a push notification. Press "Wake Someone Up" to start again.
Q: How should I wake up the Sleepy?
A: How would you like to be woken up? Some people talk gently, others sing or play music. Be creative! Just be gentle, polite, and don't forget to ask them questions. That's the best way to wake them up.
Q: Why do you need my phone number?
A: So that you can receive wakeup calls. It's a regular phone call.
Q: Do I need an Internet connection to be woken up?
A: No, you will receive a regular phone call. But you do need the Internet to wake someone else up. We recommend 4G (LTE) or Wi-Fi, but 3G will also work.
Q: Can I snooze the alarm clock?
A: You can ignore the call but you can't snooze the live person. Maybe it's a good day to stop snoozing the alarm clocks.
Q: I overslept the alarm from Wakie.
A: Check your voicemail, you might have a message from Wakie. Next time make sure your ringtone volume is up.