▪ Search with Google, Bing, Yahoo, blekko, or DuckDuckGo
▪ Stop search engines and ISPs from tracking your searches
▪ Anonymize your IP address, browser cookies, and other personal info
Disconnect Search is developed by Disconnect, a Certified B Corp that creates award-winning, user-friendly privacy and security software. For more info and help, go to our website or follow us:
Your photos, messages, and apps in your PC browser.
It's simple, fast, and free. It's SnapPea.
1) Install this mobile app
2) Sign in at http://snappea.com
✓ Photos just got faster: view & download.
✓ Text message from your PC.
✓ Contacts: view & edit.
✓ Apps: manage & install.
Download here: http://snappea.com/windows.html
✓ Manage your apps, contacts, music, photos, and videos
✓ Text message from your computer
✓ Auto-connect over Wi-Fi or USB
✓ Backup your phone
✓ Download apps for FREE
✓ Download videos for FREE
✓ Save your data plan
SnapPea Photos, your Android photos in just one click: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/snappea-photos/epindigjbiphgfhnmlpcocaiafjgbabe?hl=EN
If you encounter a problem, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org We'll respond and fix it ASAP :)
Keywords: pc suite, web desktop, desktop manager, sync, desktop sync, windows sync, file manager, wifi file transfer, file browser, file manager, download apps, view Android screen, contact manager
Using Web Searcher it will be much easier to do research work and homeworks because you will have a lot more information sources at hand.
-Search in Google Search, Bing, Duck Duck Go and Yahoo Search
-Shows information about the search engines
-Accepts special characters such as +, #, etc
-Uses the math capabilities of the search engines
Rate and comment which search engines or features you would like to have included in Web Searcher to make it the ultimate research tool for Android!
Help us improve Web Searcher, if you like it, recommend it!
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE ASKING OR RATING!
In SOME* smartphones with AMOLED screen (such as Samsung Galaxy S4) black pixel = turned off pixel.(* - SOME means SOME, NOT EVERY. If this app doesn't work on yours, just ignore it, you don't have to rate my work with 1 star...)
I've always been irritated because of the fact that our batteries aren't too great, but phone producers still produce their phones with hiper-resolution, which practically we cannot even see.I have invented something, that later I turned to real app.
I called it Pixel Battery Saver Booster, because it displays some kind of totally black mesh on the screen (you can change its density), so at least half of the pixels (or more) are turned off (so the screen consumes less energy!), while you are still able to read anything on your screen.
If you still don't understand, just take a look at the screenshots.
• What do I need this for?- Imagine this situation - your battery level is really low, but you have to search for something important on the Internet. Making the brightness lower often isn't enough. That's when you would need my app - to turn off some count of pixels.
• There are lots of apps that dim the screen... Is this one different?- This app works different. It doesn't overlay your screen with transparent image (but there is such option in premium version if you need it too). It overlays your screen with totally black mesh, which makes some count of pixels off, to prevent them from consuming battery.
• Do I really need AMOLED screen?- The best results you can get right with AMOLED screen, where black pixel means turned off pixel. However, even in other type screens black pixels are saving some battery, so it's just worth to check.
• In battery stats I can see that this app consumes a lot of energy. Why?- Don't look at the stats, look at the real battery consumption. Probably, Android Battery Stats app "thinks", that this app display an image on the screen all the time, because of what it shows an information about consuming energy. In fact, this app turns OFF the pixels (in AMOLED screens with this function), so it SAVES that energy, not consumes.
Dont take our word for it see what media is saying about us :
• When the mesh is on, I am unable to install apps (Install button is disabled)- That's because of the Android Security. In premium version of Pixel Battery Saver I added an option to bypass this protection. In this free version you can simply turn off the app (by clicking "Turn off" button in Settings window) before installing any app and then turn on it again.
• This would be great if the app would be able to turn on the mesh automatically on specific battery level (f.e. when battery level is low), can you make it?- I've already added this function (and many other) in the next version of the app, which is not published yet, so stay tuned! :)
• Where's the premium version of PBS?- I've already developed the next version with many more cool features, but, unfortunately, for now I can't publish paid apps due to the law in my country. I'm thinking how to make it possible...
• This app doesn't work on my phone! It sucks!- As I said, this app cannot work on every single device. Just report this fact to me via e-mail, you don't have to rate this app with 1 star.
This secret safety security app phone lock will take a picture of any user who puts the incorrect password into there device. They will be unaware that this app uses the forward facing camera of the phone/device and automatically 'snaps' a secret photo and maps the location with google maps GPS co-ordinates, time and date of the user who tried to unlock the device. We will then send all the information to the owner of the device via e-mail.
So no matter if it is a snooping partner trying to unlock your device or someone who has stolen your phone you will always have a piece of mind that "security snap" is watching.....
1. Voice Recognition(note 1)
2. Suggestion from various search engines
3. Keyword history saving(note 2)
4. Can be triggered by sending/long pressing/copying/sharing/websearch the keyword you want from other apps
5. Provide different search engines(web, images, videos etc) and searching criteria(upload time, video duration, image size etc. see note 3), and can be saved as a profile for later use:
- Google(time, result)
- Youtube(upload time, sort by, result type, 3D, long)
- Google Image(size, color, type, time)
- Google Book(book type, time, view, sort by)
- Google finance
- Yahoo! finance
- Oxford Adv. Learner's Dict
- Urban Dictionary
- New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Rotten Tomatoes
- Yahoo! Video(video duration, upload time, video source)
- Baidu(百度) Video(duraton, upload time, source site)
- Baidu(百度) Image(size, format, type, colour)
- Ars Technica
- The Verge
- Sogou(搜狗) (time)
- Sogou(搜狗) Image
- Bing Video(Desktop mode: length, resolution, source)
- Bing Images(Desktop mode: size, color)
1. Internet access is required for advertisement and suggestions.
2. Locale/Language setting of your system is required for determining the best suggestion.
3. Apart from the information sent to searching engine, no other information will be uploaded or collected.
4. History can be deleted.
1. If you want to search for a word definition from various online dictionary, press "+" button to add a profile called "Dictionary", then click google in the list, uncheck the box, click "Wiktionary", check the box, press back button, click "Urban Dictionary", check the box, press back, enter the word and press the search button.
2. If you travel to PRC: press "+" button to add a profile called "PRC", press "Google", toggle "enabled" to false, press back button, press "Baidu(百度)", toggle "enabled" to true, press back button, press "Suggestion", click "Baidu(百度)"
1. For Voice Recognition, Google Voice service is required. Some systems do not have it installed by default. Keneric Searcher will search it in your app market if possible and you can install it at your own risk.
2. In the main screen, press menu button, select "Remove All History"
3. Some search options may not work for certain language/location, or may require your browser working in desktop mode.
ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Developed by: Eric Wong
Last updated: 14-12-2013