▪ Search with Google, Bing, Yahoo, blekko, or DuckDuckGo
▪ Stop search engines and ISPs from tracking your searches
▪ Anonymize your IP address, browser cookies, and other personal info
Disconnect Search is developed by Disconnect, a Certified B Corp that creates award-winning, user-friendly privacy and security software. For more info and help, go to our website or follow us:
This is the same app as the free version, but without advertisements.
• Google search
• Yahoo search
• Bing search
• Wikipedia search
• DuckDuckGo search
• Weather Forecast search
• Twitter search
• Search globally in Google Maps
• Search Google Play Store (Android Market)
• Search Google News (all languages/countries)
• YouTube search
• DailyMotion search (all 28 countries supported)
• Amazon search (all 9 countries supported)
• eBay search (14 countries supported)
• For Latin-American users: Search MercadoLibre/MercadoLivre (7 countries supported)
• For Korean users: Search Naver (네이버), Nate (네이트) and Daum (다음)
• For Russian users: Search Yandex (Яндекс)
• Switch between different Search Engines with one click.
• Instant search suggestions. Tap them repeatedly to refine your search.
• Add multiple Widgets to your Home Screen, and customize each one as you want.
• Voice Search.
• Quick Search is fast, lightweight and easy-to-use. The search results open in your web browser.
• Many different languages and countries are supported. You can easily change the language/country settings within the app, and the Search Engines will adapt.
• It's faster than doing a search in the Web Browser.
• Weather Forecast: Quickly find the Weather in almost any worldwide city. Users in USA, France, UK and Germany can also find the Weather by postal-code / zip-code.
• Google News: An empty search will show the regional news summary for your country. And you can easily change the region in the language settings.
• Open the app from anywhere, by long-pressing the Search button on your phone.
• No intrusive permissions or background services are used, and it's fast to startup.
Quick Search requires 2 permissions:
• Internet Access: To retrieve search suggestions from the selected website.
• Network State: To detect Wi-Fi and provide the best performance.
The app is localized to English, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Indonesian, German, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic. But the Search Engines work in most global languages.
Note: Install to SD Card is not allowed on this app, because it stops the Widgets working properly.
Email your comments and suggestions to Ozmium.
-Supports Google, Bing, Duck Duck Go and Wolfram Alpha
-Shows information about the search engines used
-Accepts special characters
-Uses the math capabilities of the search engines
Help us improve Web Searcher, if you like it, recommend it with the new Share button!
Simply, by highlighting the text you want to search for (from any app or web browser), and hit the share button. Then from the menu chose "Web search by LazySearch".
The app doesn’t have a launcher icon, you run it from Android share dialog.
* Urban Dictionary
More sites will be added soon :)