★ AndroidAuthority: Almost like a real notebook ★ Gizmodo: One of the 10 Best S Pen Apps for the GALAXY Note II. ★ Applatter: An app for all your note-taking needs! ★ XDA: Awesome Note taking app
Say good-bye to bringing large and bulky bags with Handy Note. It's a personal, professional, and school notebook all at the same time, it almost like a real notebook.
You can create password-protected journals. This way, you’ll be able to prevent other people from sneaking into your private notes. Highly recommend this feature to anyone who likes to write diaries and personal memos.
What’s great about paper notebooks is that you can write things using your own handwriting style. It makes you feel more connected to the things that you write. The same goes for Handy Note. It provides its own handwriting tool which is great for stylus pen users.
Freedom of input and layout
put all following elements on the same page: text, handwriting, free drawing, photo, video, symbol, shape, SMS, contact, date/time, apps, and more. change element's size, color, background, and put them anywhere on pages freely.
Unlike other note-taking apps, Handy Note features a lot of customization options. You are also free to choose from its wide range of build in templates. There are templates for diaries, business, academics, etc. You can even create a personal notebook planner. Plus, you can create unlimited pages.
Quick View and Preview Widget:
Are you too lazy to flip the pages? Well, you don’t really have to. With this app, you can simply take a quick glance of your notes via Quick View. You can also browser notebooks page by page on your Android desktop without open Handy Note.
★Magic Pen: No matter you are using finger or stylus, double panel writing allows you to write without stopping and feel like writing on a paper.
★Editable handwriting: handle your handwriting just like editing text: copy & delete word by word, bulletin & numbering, alignment, and mix with text.
★Notelet: Insert combinations of contents / functions into a page just like put widget on your desktop. Items such as Date, Time, SMS, contacts, link, video, webview . Notelet can make your notebook a personal hub.
★Random access with Evernote in enex form.
★ Add -on for Handy Note Pro: 9 App Package and 15 Resource Package.
ResPack 01- Free Notebook: personal profile, important number log, contact list
ResPack 03- Free Diary: a set of free installable diary templates
ResPack 06-Healthy Life: 30 logs & checklists for diet, meal planner, workout & exercise.(paid)
ResPack 07-Covers: 32 covers for notebooks and 8 for folders(paid)
ResPack 11 Symbols: 200 high quality, well-designed symbols & icons(paid)
ResPack 13- Family Budget:record your family income and expense in Handy Note.
ResPack 14-Vegetarian List: a grocery shopping list for vegetarian in Handy Note
AppPack 01-Photo Editor: An enhanced photo editing and effects function app
AppPack 02-PIM: Personal Information Manager
AppPack 03-Chart: bar chart ,line chart,pie chart
AppPack 04-List Set: Create check list, home budget, shopping list with calculation functions
AppPack 05-Budget:do money management better by tracking income and expense
AppPack 06-Calender:Enter your work & academic schedule in a clear, easy and convenient way
AppPack 07-Unit Converter:Universal Unit converter and Calculator
To find out more add on and please search " AppPack" " ResPack" " appbody"
- Photo notes
- Durable checklists
- Encryption (password protection)
- Stick notes to status bar
- Full automatic backup to sd-card
ATTENTION! This is an ADD-ON, you need BOTH, the free and this installed!
~~~~~WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?~~~~~
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
~~~~~HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS~~~~~
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your note page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
~~~~~Support us, buy Handrite note PRO~~~~~
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
To sync with your email, you need to add your Email account first on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to your email under the label 'Notes'.
1. If you sign in iNotes other than iCloud, you must enable your Notes on iOS (Settings>iCloud>Notes), otherwise, the notes will be not synchronized.
2. The password is the same as your email password;
3. If you are not allowed to sign in, it is probably your email account is not applicable to iNotes. Only iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, Aol, 163 are allowed.
4. If you are using an email account dominated by google, you can click ' Google Apps' to authorize.
- synchronize notes with your Email and Mac and iOS(iPhone,iPad) Note app
- sub labels as folders
- batch delete, share
- multiple accounts support
- share notes with your friends
Notes, iOS, Mac
MetaMoJi Note is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms – iOS, Android and Windows. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
• Write, sketch or draw notes with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and inks
• Scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity
• Import a PDF file, mark it up as needed, and save it as another PDF file
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Easy file storing and sharing via Google Drive, Evernote and Dropbox
• Sync all folders to the MetaMoJi Cloud, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• Built-in spell checker
• Smart cropping tool vastly extends photo editing
MetaMoJi Note Lite is free to download and use. This version, MetaMoJi Note is a paid app, has the great features above, along with the following advanced capabilities:
• Grab your great ideas quickly with voice memos which you can tag to your visual content – convenient audio editing features allow you to index voice cues to any document or part of a document – even drawings, annotated graphics or PDF documents.
• Password protect your notes to ensure your information is kept safe
• Advanced pen styles including highlighters, fountain pens and brushes
• Enhanced Jump functions allow for you to assign visual points to easily navigate around complex compositions while you are presenting
• Shapes tool provides editable shapes
• Import images, graphics and Microsoft Office files via Google Drive
• Gold Service is a premium add-on that allows you to make advanced use of the MetaMoJi Cloud and the app itself. It includes:
- The Shared Drive capability allows co-editing of documents
- Auto sync intervals to ensure your notes are always backed up
- Additional storage for the MetaMoJi Cloud
- Unlimited access to optional inks, premium items, papers and note styles
• Premium feature: Handwriting Recognition - mazec (13 languages) - converts handwritten text to typed text on the fly or later with this conversion engine.
Here are some ways to use MetaMoJi Note for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists, add voice memos and tag for easy retrieval later
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings for illustrating lesson plans
• Mark up and sign contracts and critical business documents in PDF form
• Use as an interactive whiteboard to brainstorm and present during team meetings
• PDF and photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Draw a mind map or flowchart of ideas and assign audio files
More about MetaMoJi Note: http://noteanytime.com/
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html
Groovy Notes leverages the ease of use of a diary/journal by employing the capabilities of your device such as the ability to record voice notes and touch gestures to navigate between views.
It is realistic!
Groovy Notes has a familiar, real world journal like interface. The pages look natural enough to make you want to turn them over. Be it notes, memos, anniversaries, lists, to-dos or even your personal journal - everything can be easily managed with Groovy Notes. All the notes are well organized by categories, tags and date. What’s more, the categories can be customized with attractive colors and icons to make them funkier, fun and easier to manage and notice!
Searching has never been so easy!
Searching for that crucial note, in the nick of time, is as easy as tapping a button on Groovy Notes. Use the calendar to find the notes by dates, pick a category, tag or just type in a keyword and search! Even the search results are color coded, based on category.
Because voice has a ring to it!
Don’t feel like tapping on your keypad? Just record your thoughts in your own voice (or an entire conversation or meeting). With a single tap you can record your voice memos and convert your regular notes into voice notes. What’s more, you can continue taking notes from the same meeting that you are recording! Both functions working simultaneously, now that is an added advantage. Organize the voice notes just as you would other notes with tags, category, date and text but yet feel, or should we say hear the difference.
Never lose your data!
Groovy Notes comes with features to export, backup and restore your notes with Dropbox. You can export your notes as PDF, plain text and MP3, backup your data to your Dropbox account and restore it back in case of a device failure or wipeout.
With regular use of backup your data is always safe and accessible from anywhere!
Enhance your world!
With Groovy Notes maintaining a journal has taken on a new meaning. A diary that is portable (without the additional bulk), intelligent, organized, versatile and talks to you! With a sleek and stylish design Groovy Notes is a fashion statement.
Easy to manage, fun to use and a huge time-saver, Groovy Notes can be your friend.
- Manage your notes by category, date and tags
- Record/Playback voice memos/recordings for your awesome note
- Add and view attachments (Photos and Drawings)
- Customize categories with color and icons and sort them in any order you like
- Change fonts for note to suit your needs
- Powerful search to find notes by category, date, tags or text
- Dedicated calendar view to view notes by date
- Comprehensive sketching/drawing tools, even lets you draw on photos!
- Backup/Restore your data using Dropbox
- Export notes as PDF and Voice Notes as MP3
- Share your awesome note, recordings and attachments by Email, SMS and with other applications
- Import texts/notes from other applications into Groovy Notes
- Password protect the application to keep your data secure
- Switch between View/Edit modes to avoid soft-keyboard from popping up
- Attractive and intuitive diary-like experience, a pleasure to use
- Optimized for tablets. Use both portrait and landscape modes on tablets
So what are you waiting for? Get, set and groove!
Pssst... You also save paper! Go Green! Go Groovy Notes!!
The smarter, faster, powerful, easier way to Note!
Amazing Notes is the most convenient note app for android.
Experience Amazing Note. Your life will be smart.
★ List of supported languages
English, German, Russian, Italian, Arabic, Korean
☞ We offer a free version('Amazing Note').
If you like 'Amazing Note' and find it useful, you can purchase a paid version('Amazing Note PRO').
☞ We would appreciate it if you would contact us via the App in the
'Settings -> About -> Mail to developer'.
☞ If you first pay for the paid app, you must take a test of paying 1$.(It does not bill to the credit card company. Sometimes it asks you to test twice.)
- Tags for each note / Group
- Passcode protection in start-up screen and for each Group
- Clickable links (web / email address / phone number) in read-only mode
- Insert data/time/phone number
- Lunar date/time
- Theme (customize text size, color, style, line spacing)
- Multiple various notes (photo, audio, table, map, attachment, shopping, cash, ..)
- Paint notes - Draw notes using your finger
- Attach multiple note files
- Todo / To-do
- Table style note
- Auto-save note
- Send notes via text(image) message
- Powerful Reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Anniversary, D-day
- Reminder on status bar
- Shortcuts to home screen
- Switch between list view and thumbnail view
- Various list view
- Sort by creation time/modify time, alphabetical, priority
- Sort notes for easier filtering
- Display To-dos, Notes, Events, Photos, Voices, Etc in Calendar
- Visibility filter for calendar and note list
- PDF Export (Note, Calendar)
- Image Export (Calendar)
- Support Anniversary Note(lunar) & Diary Note
- Expenses for congratulations and condolence
- Mission statement
- Support SPen
- Backup/Restore(zip) with Wi-Fi Web Sharing
- Backup/Restore(zip) via Dropbox
- Backup/Restore(zip) via SD-Card
- Search all notes contents
- Advanced Search (full text, date, priority, tag, group)
lunar, photo, picture, plan, planner, passcode, password, lock, diary, calendar, alarm, recording,
voice, check, to-do, task, anniversary, d-day, memo, note, event, viewer, document, reader, attachment, pdf,
franklin, spen, backup, table, shopping, wishlist, cash, dropbox
NOTE: IN PORTRAIT MODE, SWIPE TO THE LEFT ON THE TOOLBAR TO SEE MORE BUTTONS
Take advantage of Jotter's (optional) 100% palm reject and write naturally. You will be able to rest your hand on your screen the way you naturally do with paper.
VISUAL SEARCH: Easily navigate between pages of a notebook using the page preview and navigation feature.
Pinch, zoom and two-finger scrolling while maintaining palm rejection functionality.
Drag and drop page re-ordering.
Add images to notes from phone gallery or camera.
Create PDF files from hand-written notebooks.
Easily upload notebooks as PDFs to Google Docs (free Google Docs app must be installed).
Strong encryption ensures that your thoughts and drawing stay private.
Optionally disable the back button while writing to make it even easier to rest your hand on the screen without being kicked out of the application.
Landscape mode makes it easy to write without accidentally hitting any of the capacitive touch buttons, especially with the AT&T Galaxy Note with 4 capacitive buttons. Capacitive buttons can be orientated to the right or left of the phone.
Choose from one of several background colors. Background colors are unique to each notebook and can be changed anytime.
Share notebook pages with Facebook, GMail, Evernote, Cloud Print, Google Docs, SocialHub and more.
Add and remove background lines anytime. Export notebook pages with or without background lines.
When the diary background type is selected for a notebook, now pages have the current date and time inserted. Date and time can be erased with the eraser tool.
Pressure-sensitive writing and drawing.
Left-handed writing compatibility mode.
Jotter keeps backups of all notes; one for the last 2 hours, one for the last 1 day, one for the last 1 week and one for the last 1 month.
Ability to change/specify Jotter's storage root folder. Save your notebooks in an external SD card if you want.
Jotter's forum is at http://forum.intulon.com/viewforum.php?f=11
MemoCool is a simple and practical application which you can use to make rapid notes and personalise them by adding colours and entertaining magnet-like icons. MemoCool emulates the typical “Post-it” stuck with magnets on the fridge in your house, but now has the advantage that you can take it with you in your pocket. You can create, edit, archive or delete notes any number of times without limit.
You also have at your disposal a widget which allows you to have your notes visible on your home screen allowing you to never forget your tasks.
✪✪✪✪✪ (NOTES IN HOMESCREEN) Or how to use the widget ✪✪✪✪✪
1. Open MemoCool and create a note.
2. Exit MemoCool.
3. Go to the Widget section of your device (you can find it in Widget Tab from your apps list or doing a long press from your homescreen).
4. Drag and drop the MemoCool widget to your homescreen.
5. Select the note you want to display using the top arrows from the note.
6. You can place as many notes as you want by repeating step 4.
7. If everything was fine, rate us with 5 stars ;)
-Create and edit notes easily and simply
-Create reminders with calendar and notification
-Organise notes to ensure the most important notes are always visible
-The most visually realistic and entertaining style in the Play Store
-18 colours to choose from to personalise your notes
-24 magnets to choose from to add a personal touch to every note
-Realistic sounds for every action
-Share your own note designs on Whatsapp, Line, email, etc
-The most entertaining notes widget you can find on your mobile
-Recycle-enabled trash bin so that you can never lose your notes; but also allowing you to keep your fridge door clutter free ;)
Don’t forget to give MemoCool positive reviews which allows us to create more functions in the near future (synchronisation, task list, reminders, security lists, etc); as well as new magnets and improvements!
- Widgets and Shortcuts for quick text, photo, video and sound notes from the home screen
- tap date to add notes in past or future diary entries
- integrated To Do list and password for privacy
- take photos, video and record audio directly into your journal notes
- attach photos, video, audio, and other files to your journal notes
- save notes in PDF format
- handwriting draw pad for Samsung Galaxy / Note S Pen
- integrated Aviary photo editing
- split screen option for tablets and large displays
- notes organizer with drag and drop to sliding categories menu
- import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
- import text directly from files
- use Text to Speech to read notes
- set reminder with LED and vibrate notification for selected journal notes
- classify and search the journal notes by category and number of stars
- backup your journal notes on device or online
- send journal notes to Email, SMS text messaging, Google Calendar™ and save to SD card/USB Storage
- share and export notes to external apps like Twitter, Dropbox, Evernote® and Google Drive™
- insert GPS location in the note
- text style (bold, underline, italic)
- set text size and color
- customizable start options as new journal note, full journal listing, calendar or ToDo listing
- scan NFC tags, smart posters, business cards on NFC enabled phones
- supports Chinese, English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese and Romanian language
Demo version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi" and select Diary Notes Multimedia. The notes taken with the demo version can be exported to the paid app.
Internet access - required to synchronize notes with a PC cable and for import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
Fine (GPS) Location - allows insertion of the current GPS location in a note
Record Audio - allows attachment of audio notes
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the device and to store the media files
Near Field Communications - allows the scanning of NFC tags directly into a note
Vibrator - used for reminder notifications
Install shortcuts - allows creating a shortcut for a note on the Home screen
Your Google accounts - needed for export and backup to Google Drive
✦ We're winners of a "CITEworld" Editors' Choice for: Practicality, User-Friendliness and Mobility (link below)
✔ Easily Capture Thoughts (Android L styLe)
✔ Easily Share Ideas & Perform Cloud Functionality
✔ Easily Search and Prioritize Notes
✔ Easily Recover Notes using "EZ Undo"
✔ Enjoy Data Privacy, Reliability, and a Non-Invasive App
✔ Enjoy a Zero-Ads, Non-Resource intensive, Slim App
❤ Developed in USA ❤
Current Version: 2.58 (API Levels 14+)
Join our Facebook Group for Answers & Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/673742726067146/
👌(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•) We provide a Menu Option to kindly share us with Friends. Also please take a brief moment to Rate your experience with "EZ Notes" to help encourage my App and its development. Thanks everyone ❢
★ New awesome dark theme for creative notes writers ★
★You can now easily backup your notes to Dropbox or SD-card ★
m> notes is designed to be convenient to use and makes it easy to focus on what's important - your notes' content and context.
Slide navigation and Android Action Bar (enabled even for v2.3 devices) allow you to browse your collection of notes quickly and without much effort. Use beautiful icons and notebook colors to add flavor to your collection of notes.
- Consistent sliding navigation
- Organize your notes and sub-notes into colored notebooks
- Add photos to your notes, make photos with your camera or choose a picture from the gallery
- Action Bar provides context information even on older devices
- Drag and drop to reorder notes
- Share your notes via Twitter, Facebook, email, etc.
- Backup to Dropbox
- Backup to SD-card
- 9 fonts to choose from
- Additional icons
- Unlimited notebooks
- Imports notes from the free version
With m>notes notes and notebooks you can:
**Organize your notes into colored notepads
Pick vivid colors for your bright ideas and memories. Select color for every notepad.
**Slide through your notes and notepads
Slide left and right to navigate through your notebooks and notes.
m>notes is the first android notebook with consistent sliding navigation.
**Reorder notes in every notepad with ease
Drag and drop your notes to order logically. m>notes inserts your new notes at the top or at the bottom of the list depending on your preferences.
Then you may drag and drop it anywhere in the list.
**Share your notes
m>notes allows you to share notes from your notepad with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, SMS or any other sharing tool.
**Select beautiful font
m>notes has 8 beautiful rare fonts and also features exclusive handwritten Kolbaska font that improves remembering
**Label important things
Mark important things with color icons. Every note may have its own icon.
Create many colored notepads and make notes just about anything.
**Import notes from free version
Switch to the paid version and import all your notes in one tap.
grid type for the notes. Notes can also be saved in pdf format. The app also allows sharing of notes via Bluetooth and other sharing applications. Note IT + has an integrated pdf reader which allows notes to be made on any pdf file, and the annotated pdf can be converted to a note file for further sharing and backup.
-Create & Maintain Full Featured Notebooks
A notebook can have any number of pages, and UI allows easy scrolling between pages.
-Notebook customization tools
The user can set the desired orientation, dimensions, color and grid type for the notes. Notes can also be saved in pdf format and exported to other applications.Chose from horizontal lined, grid, vertical lined, or blank page styles.
- Integrated Ebook Reader
A full featured integrated ebook reader, with support for bookmarks, searching, and more
- Integrated Ebook & PDF Annotator
Annotate on any pdf based ebook, and save and share the ebook with annotations. Allows you to annotate on all your textbooks. Maintain your Lectures notes by annotating on your subject texts. Import any PDF in to the application and annotate on the pdf.
- Audio Lookup: AI based voice recognition while reading ebooks
If you wish to refer something while reading and annotating a pdf, you can do so over voice. Simply speak out what you wish to know, and the ebook reader module looks it up for you
User and import pdf files in to the application and insert natural sketch
annotations in them.
-Shapes and images insertion
User can insert the desired geometrical shapes into the notes.
For cutting portions of images or text inserted, resizing, reorienting, and reshaping them.
For natural flipping through pages. Integrated scroll bar allows faster swapping through notes over 10 pages.
The user can select the desired color for the pen and also adjust its width and transparency. Multiple pens can be created and saved for use.
The user can change the color, width and transparency of the brushes. Maintain multiple named brushes
Intuitive and easy Undo/redo
The width and transparency of the eraser can be adjusted.
NoteIt+ - A Powerful and Intuitive Lecture, Academic, Productivity, and Office Notes tool!
*Take Notes in any field
*Maintain To do notes, reminders
* Stay Organized
*Effectively backup and share your notes.
*Take Lecture Notes Directly on the PDF of you textbooks, or handouts.
This tool is a free version are also available, please try to buy there first you like.
* Clear Note Widgets are scrollable, transparent sticky notes that can be quickly and easily pinned to any home screen and edited just by tapping on them
* Seamlessly blends into your home screen's background (completely transparent widget background) or choose a background color
* Customize the background color, text color, and font sizes of your note widget
* Create regular notepad notes with optional encryption/password-protection for maximum security
* Note widgets are available in multiple sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x4 sizes (each home screen icon takes up 1 space) and resizable in Android 3.1+
* No permissions required!
* Send Note option lets you quickly and easily share your note through Gmail, text message, or your favorite email client
* No ads or spyware of any kind
* Small download: Clear Note Widget is less than 1 megabyte!
* Free updates and support for life!
So what exactly is Clear Note Widget? Is it an app or a widget?
- Both! Clear Note Widget's main feature lets you place transparent notes that blend in with your home screen, but it also functions pretty well as a standard note app (opening it through the shortcut). Regular (aka non-widget) notes can also be password-protected/encrypted.
How do I add a widget to my home screen?
- You'll first need to tap the App Drawer icon. This should bring up a list of your applications with two tabs near the top of the screen: Apps and Widgets. Tap the widgets tab, and scroll over to the right (swipe left) until you get to the Clear Note Widgets. From there, just tap on your desired size (you can always resize later*), hold, and you'll be able to drop the widget on any of your home screens.
How do I resize a widget?
- While on a home screen, press and hold a Clear Note Widget for about 1-2 seconds, then let go. You should see a box around your note widget with some blue "handles" at the corners. Drag the handles either towards or away from the widget, depending on whether you'd like the widget to be smaller or larger.
*I can't seem to resize my widget to a smaller size. What's the deal?
- You might be running Android 3.1 or 3.2. Android 3.1 introduced widget resizing but only above a minimum width and height. So a 2x2 widget could be resized anywhere between 2x2 and 4x4, but never smaller than 2x2. This was fixed in Android 4.0+, but aside from upgrading to Ice Cream Sandwich, the only solution is to add a 1x1 widget to the home screen (which will let you resize to any larger size and back).
How do I create a regular note?
- Regular notes (the non-sticky kind) can be created directly from the Clear Note Widget app. Just run Clear Note Widget from your App Drawer or the shortcut icon, and press the "Create a New Note" button!
I don't like having to change my background color, text colors or font sizes every time. Help!
- No problem! You can set up your default options (editor font size, background, text colors, font sizes) by tapping on the Settings icon (the one with the two circles) while editing a note or the notes list screen. There's a slight difference between the two: the widget note Settings menu lets you set your current widget options as the default, while the notes list Settings menu lets you select the actual default options!
Clear Note Widget Official Site: http://www.clearnotethis.com
Designed to take notes and navigate with minimum clicks and taps, Sticky Notes beats every other note taking app in ease of use and speed. Multiple fonts and different text sizes make it even more friendly to use.
Put your witty thoughts on a sticky image and easily share it on social media from now on. You can swipe through the stickies for quick navigation. And with the new reminder feature, you will never forget a task.
Searching through your stickies is faster than ever using the search button. You can even search your stickies directly from your Home screen by including the search results in the Google Search widget.
It is complemented by two simple widgets so that you can always have a quick access to your stickies right from your Home screen.
* Elegant UI - quick access to create, edit, search and share sticky notes.
* Swipe between stickies for faster navigation.
* Set reminders with your preferred ring tone and custom volume.
* Multiple colors for stickies.
* Cool themes.
* Home screen & Lock screen widgets.
* Easily sort and organize.
* Multiple fonts and different sizes.
* Tablet friendly.
* Easily share your stickies to Facebook, Twitter, Email or SMS
* Create cool sticky images and share easily. Integrated Facebook to enable posting without native Facebook app.
* Text to speech to read out your notes.
* Backup and Restore feature using Dropbox Account to create a backup of stickies and restore later to prevent data loss.
NOTE: Phone state permission is used only to reduce the alarm volume if a phone call is in progress.
Have a nice time using Stick Notes!
Approved as "SAFE" by Appozle (http://goo.gl/PXNNW9)
Private, password protected diary (journal)
BACKUP BEFORE UPDATE! KEEP YOUR PASSWORD!
Please contact support if you have any issues before rating and posting comment.
Memoires gives a way to quickly enter life moments, thought, memories or notes, capture photos, audio or insert images from gallery. Memoires automatically detects and attaches to a memo the location, addresses, weather and moon phases. It also accepts text and images from other apps.
To keep records and images confidential, Memoires uses password protection and strong encryption.
- Data protection with password.
- Data encryption.
- Timeline, Calendar, Map and Album views.
- Unlimited amount of photos captured or images attached (Storage space is limited by the size of SD card)
- Audio recordings as attachments
- Emotions (smileys)
- Configurable fonts and font size
- Rich text editor
- User fonts from SD card (ttf or otf fonts should be placed into /sdcard/fonts folder)
- Tags to organize and classify records.
- "Flow of thoughts" as an additional way to keep memories linked to each other and organized as continues conversation.
- Integration with device contacts (requires "Memoires Contact Notes" from http://goo.gl/X6DHy8)
- Current weather conditions.
- Current lunar phase
- Geo location, altitude and address either automatically obtained or entered manually on the map.
- Full-text search
- Unlimited possibilities to share records and images by to other applications (depends on application data sent to). Sharing over email, sms, twitter, buzz, facebook etc (required corresponding client apps installed).
- Storing text, links and images from other applications which supports sharing it's data (i.e from gallery, rss readers, ebook readers, browser etc.).
- Export as RTF document for printing including images.
- Export as Google document including images for further editing or sharing with friends.
- Full two-way synchronization with users' Google account.
- Export images to Google Picasa album.
- Full backup and restore.
- Home screen widgets and shortcuts (requires "Memoires Widgets" from http://goo.gl/DnHX4d)
- Supports Move to SD card
Keep updated following http://sites.google.com/site/drodiary/
Follow me on Google+: http://gplus.to/drosoft
Appoozle approval: http://goo.gl/Jfmkj
Widgets make sense to be used as additions to free "Memoires: The Diary" application which should be already installed on device!
"Memoires Widgets" is not a separate application and it's icon does not appear in the list of apps, but installation adds two widgets and three shortcuts into the Android widget/shortcut lists, which could be used for fast access to "Memoires: The Diary".
To add widgets/shortcuts to the Home screen tap and hold a finger over free space on the Home screen, then choose Widgets/Shortcuts from popup menu, find and choose Memoires widget/shortcut.
"Memoires: The Diary" is the journal/diary application and could be downloaded and installed separately at no charge and without advertising .