ALL NEW STOPS & CATEGORIES FOR THE 2019 SEASON
EXPLORE NEBRASKA'S HIDDEN GEMS
The Nebraska Passport is special because it offers a wide variety of travel adventures at 70 locations including: museums, parks, restaurants, wineries, retail stores, and more.
HOW THE PASSPORT WORKS
• Stamps can be collected from May 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019.
• At each Passport stop participants visit they can receive a digital stamp on the Nebraska Passport App.
• Collect stamps and receive prizes.
• There is no fee to participate in the Nebraska Passport program.
• There is no purchase necessary to receive Passport stamps at the Passport stops.
Collect the following number of stamps and receive the prize(s) when the contest has ended.
• 10 stamps = Passport 10th anniversary keepsake
• 25 stamps = Nebraska Tourism calendar
• 50 stamps = Bakers Candies gift box
• 70 stamps = “Passport Champion” t-shirt and $100 in Nebraska Lotter Vouchers (must be 19 years old or older on Oct. 2, 2019 to recieve lottery coupons)
Prizes are cumulative. For example, if you collect 70 stamps, you will receive all 4 prizes.
All participants are entered into prize drawings. Winners will be drawn and notified in October 2019.
Prize drawing prizes:
• Omaha Steaks Butcher’s Share - Quarter of Beef + Free Chest Freezer
• 300 $1 Nebraska Lottery Scratch tickets (must be 19 years or older on October 2, 2019 to win)
• Prizes from current and past Passport stops (listing on NebraskaPassport.com, only participants who finish all 70 stops will be entered into these drawings)