Introducing Netsanity for Android (Samsung)
, powerful Android parental controls currently for Samsung smartphones and tablets ONLY (more devices coming soon!)
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Featuring easy to use, but powerful cloud based features that make managing, monitoring and protecting Android mobile devices a breeze. Install and enroll your family's mobile devices in seconds! Install our Netsanity Device Agent and use our cloud based dashboard to manage just about every aspect of the protected device.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!Netsanity for Android Features
• Disable ANY app on the device in seconds, remotely
• Block ALL SMS and Texting
• Block ALL Phone calls
• View logs of all inbound and outbound calls
• Selectively Block calls or texts from the child's contact list
• Get precise GPS location of your child anytime
Premium subscribers get all the above Android features in addition to Netsanity's suite of 20+ features like:
• Content filtering 30+ internet categories
• Profiled blocking of apps and games
• Timeblocker: schedule times when the device should be restricted
• New Timeout feature
• Powerful whitelist/blacklist siteblocker
• and much more!
Now available for Samsung smartphones and tablets, this is the Netsanity Device Agent
- our parental controls app for Android that works seamlessly with the Netsanity parental controls dashboard to protect your child's and teen's Samsung devices.
You must be a current Netsanity customer in order to enroll the NS Device Agent. You may visit our website to sign up as a new customer: https://netsanity.net/android/
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. As a parent, you will install this app "agent" in order to grant Netsanity, and you, permissions needed to monitor and report activity back to the parent.Frequently Asked QuestionsHow do I install Netsanity parental controls on my Android Samsung tablet or phone?
After signing up for a Netsanity account (get a free 14 day trial) simply install the Netsanity Device Agent on any Samsung tablet or smartphone you would like to protect. Add the device in your parental dashboard and enter your instantly generated enrollment code into the device with the app running.What features come with your trial?
All of them! Try out our entire service including every premium feature AND our awesome support team during your free 14 day trial. Can my child uninstall the app?
No! The app can only be uninstalled by a parent with their enrollment code. If the child does not have the code, they cannot uninstall the app from their device.
More FAQs: https://netsanity.net/faqs/
Sign Up: https://netsanity.net