Awesome App Really helps me a lot. I just wish you guys would also support custom CA and user (pcks11) certificates: 17/02/2014 05:09:43 Starting Login Process 17/02/2014 05:09:43 API initialised 17/02/2014 05:09:43 Read error: ssl=0x5ffe56e8: Failure in SSL library, usually a protocol error Read error: ssl=0x5ffe56e8: Failure in SSL library, usually a protocol error javax.net.ssl.SSLProtocolException: Read error: ssl=0x5ffe56e8: Failure in SSL library, usually a protocol error We use our private certificates to authenticate on our Zenoss server, and looks like rhybudd can't work with it.
One of those must have apps for network admins. You have done such a great job in putting this together. It works well and gives you just what you need. It would be a 5 star if I could figure out how to get an "egg" version of the Rhybud push zenpack and if I could see interface graphs.
Excellent Works great! Thanks for quick patch!
Nexus 7 2013 crash App crashes soon as loads, look forward to update
I want. To. Know This app can handle more than on zenoss url ?
Crashes on load, nexus 7 2013 The app looks nice, but the second I load it, a message pops up and it crashes before I can read it.
* Crash fix
* Virtually an entire re-write
* Android Beam sharing for Push Configuration / device page syncing
* Create NFC tags for devices (tap tag to load device details and see graphs)
* Daydream support (replaces Dock mode)
* Lock screen widget
* ZaaS Support
* Rhybudd Push (instant alerts via a ZenPack)
* Better battery efficiency
* Events can be closed within Rhybudd by swiping to the side
* Improved UI (Full Holo)
* Minimum supported Android version is Ice Cream Sandwich (Apologies)
Use any NFC tag and other triggers to start multiple functions on your device!
Use your IRMA card with through NFC device to authenticate on other services.