to access your Zenoss monitoring systems from mobile phone or tablet device.
- IT Infrastructure
- Add Single Device
- Events Console
- Device details
- Performance Graphs
- Components, details and statuses
ZenPacks.community.ResponsiveUI zenpack: https://github.com/vsergeyev/ZenPacks.community.ResponsiveUI/tree/master/install
Zen Admin application depends on ZenPacks.community.ResponsiveUI zenpack,
it should be installed on your Zenoss instance in order to use Zen Admin with full set of features.
Zenoss versions supported
- Zenoss Core 4.2.x
- Zenoss Resource Manager 4.2.x
Zenoss and the Zenoss logo are the trademarks of Zenoss, Inc. Zen Admin and its authors are not affiliated with Zenoss, Inc.
UI is clear and intuitive so that it can be used without any instructions.
Some different UI operations:
– Short touch on any icon in editing mode will show customization menu.
– Back key will operate as home key.
iLauncher had been forced to be taken down from the store.
STEPS TO GET A REFUND FOR THE PREVIOUS USERS (Who bought it between 1.Feb.2014 and 23.Apr.2015)
1. Re-purchase the new version (this app) first.
2. Go to 'Preferences > User Support > Previous User Refund'.
3. Select the Play Store account that your previous order belongs to.
4. Then you will get a refund within 1-3 days. You can check the result in Google Wallet.
* Requests for refunding through e-mail will not be processed.
iPholder is combination of iPhone and Folder.
Application, telephone number, Internet favorites, etc.
Put a password on a folder.
30 Folder colors and shapes.
Folder name, folder transparency, and the name of the folder text color,
Icon number 9 or 4 to be showed in folder.
Folder window is 20 colors available.
75 icons of Internet favorites can be selected.
Maximum number of icon to be registered is 16-30 depending on Screen Size.
Manage the existing folder as a template, help to create a new folder with template function.
* Create a folder on your desktop
1. long click on the empty spot on your desktop,the Home screen, select the widget from the screen.
2. click IPhone-style folder among the widgets.
3. Press the Select button application, phone number, you can add bookmarks, etc..
* To use the folder
1. click the Applications folder appears, click the icon which you want to run.
2. To modify a folder, click the settings button.
* In the folder, simply delete the application / application Reorder / Add Application
1. Delete: Drag the desired icon and drop out of folder window.
2. Changing the order: drag icon and Drop to the desired location.
3. Add: When you click the empty spot on the folder, the add screen will appear.
573 icons are available to use.
- Install the app
- Run the app
- Touch 'Extract icons' button to extract icons to your sd-card. These images will be automatically added to your photo album.
- Use these images in Launcher 7 when you pin an app to home screen.
tags: Windows Phone 7, Metro UI
With ZabbKit you can remotely receive all the necessary information, and most importantly be able to deal with problematic issues immediately after something happened. The application is quick to personalize and easy to use. The app supports an unlimited number of Zabbix servers with mandatory URL validation.
The main app features are:
• Displaying the state of triggers;
• Displaying event list, host data, and graphs;
• Creating lists of triggers, favorite triggers, and favorite graphs;
• Creating graphs for separate hosts and for groups of hosts;
• Supporting self-signed SSL certificates;
• Receiving push-notifications from your Zabbix server.
Galaxy S3,4,5, Galaxy Note2,3, Galaxy Nexus, Optimus G,G2... / Vega Racer2, R3..
★★How to use★★
1. Install go locker
2. run go locker/choose one theme/apply
★★★ Jelly bean user NOTICE ★★★★
all paid GOlocker theme are not appear in theme list.
but, If you install files directly, there is no problem.
anyway, send me an email please, then we will send apk file.
This app can only be used with the Notify Lite (free) or Notify Pro (paid) apps.
Within moments you can be notified about almost any application installed on your phone.
Please email me if you have any questions or issues using this app email@example.com
The Andzabbix helps you to always know the triggers status. Best android application for Zabbix monitoring system.
* Displays a list of active triggers
* Background check active triggers
* Notification about new active triggers
* Automatic update active triggers list
* Simple triggers control (Disable, delete, activate)
* Show events list for triggers. Acknowledge events.
* Displays are hosts list with item overview
* Display all graphs, created in WEB GUI
* Support multiple server
* SSL connections
* Basic authentication
* Full support for Zabbix 2.0.x
* Simple graphs on Overview page for all items.
Also Pro version features:
* Show Maps
* Host filter and sorting for Overview
* Create, modify, delete users
* Create, modify, delete hosts
* Create, modify, delete user groups
* Support some manipulations with scripts, actions, screens
* Widgets for home and lock screens
* Execute scripts on map
* Event comments (show and add new)
Selection time period work not well, because it's too difficult to find correct time on different graphs and Zabbix API not return any information about time.
Official Web Site: andzabbix.deprosoft.com
In the same theme as BattStatt, Tajm, dClock, and TypoClock, OneSeven is a widget that lists days 1-7 of the week.
**LONGPRESS homescreen to access widget**
Assistive Touch provides you with following utilities:
- Fast setting (Changing phone settings such as turning on wifi, adjusting brighness)
- Opening favorite applications
- Moving to home screen
- Locking home screen
- Listing applications
- Managing tasks (Finishing tasks, supporting Root)
- Changing: brightness, vibration, Bluetooth, wifi, GPS, APN (Mobile Data), portrait orientation lock, flashlight, airplane mode and volume.
Clean your phone from all unnecessary unread badges by selecting the apps you want notifications for.
► Lets you select the apps for which you'd like notifications
► Enables unread badges support for Samsung and Sony devices
► Supported apps: Gmail, Messaging, WhatsApp, Facebook and more
- Your phone must have Flash to use this application
- The flash blink when you received a phone call or SMS
- Automatic start when phone start
- Does not drain battery.
- You can set on / off in setting.
- You can set Disabled feature when your phone state is Silent or Vibrate
- You can set Disabled feature day by day, from time to time
- You can shake your device to Turn off Flashlight while it blinking
- Flash on Notification, fully customize setting for each individual application
* If you can help us to provide support in your native language, please email us !
This app shows you not only active triggers, events and latest item data, but has a few more features:
* view current problems
* view events
* filter events and problems by hostgroup and/or severity
* view latest Items
* view screens
* mark events as acknowledged
* history for items (graphs)
* push notifications - trigger updates in realtime
* two homescreen widgets (1x1 and list problem widget)
* share problems, events and items with your colleagues
* light and dark theme
* HTTP auth for proxy
* HTTPS/SSL connection (trusted and optionally untrusted)
* Zabbix 2.x support
You should use at least Zabbix version 1.8.3!
If you encounter bugs or if you have feature requests, please report them on https://github.com/inovex/zax/issues?state=open or send us an email.
This app uses the following libraries:
* ActionBarSherlock (http://actionbarsherlock.com/)
* ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
* NineOldAndroids (http://nineoldandroids.com/)
* OrmLite (http://ormlite.com/)
* Jackson Core (https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson-core)
* GraphView for Android (https://github.com/jjoe64/GraphView)
* Pubnub (http://www.pubnub.com/)
A big thank you to all developers of these great products!
AnOnionooid is a play on the words Android & the Onionoo API.
It is an application that helps you find and explore Tor relays and bridges.
It's inspired by Atlas/Globe and uses the Onionoo-API to get the data.
This is an Open Source project licensed as GPL v3.0 and is available here: https://github.com/NetworksAreMadeOfString/Anonionooid
Tor and the Tor Onion logo are the trademarks and/or copyright of (as applicable) The Tor Project, Inc OnOnionooid and its authors are not affiliated with The Tor Project, Inc.
Please see https://www.torproject.org for full details.
Adding a new Patch Panel to the database is easy with support for scanning NFC tags (using the unique ID of each tag), by scanning a barcode or simply by typing in the patch panel ID.
Each patch panel can also be uniquely named, have a unique description and a variable number of ports.
Each port can have a custom label, type designation (LC, ST, SC, RJ45), Z side Patch Panel name and Z side port number.
Multi-Device Collaboration - Will require BILLING, GCM & ACCOUNTS permission
Export to Google Docs
Simply set the trap destination to trap.coldstart.io with your SNMP community (generated by the app at setup) and you're done.
OIDs are translated to useful descriptions where possible and you can suggest edits or submit new descriptions for OIDs not in the system.
Data sent between your Android device and the ColdStart trap service is done over SSL so the only time data is in the clear is when the SNMP v2 traps are sent from your device to the ColdStart trap servers.
Most alerts arrive within 500ms and the system supports batching and rate limiting to ensure your device isn't overwhelmed with alerts.
FOR BEST RESULTS USE WIFI WHEN POSSIBLE AS GCM MESSAGES CAN BE DELAYED WHEN USING 3G ETC
Getting Started - Cisco
snmp-server enable traps
snmp-server host trap.coldstart.io version 2c snmp_community
Getting Started - Arista
snmp-server host trap.coldstart.io version 2c snmp_community
Getting Started - Extreme
configure snmp add trapreceiver trap.coldstart.io community snmp_community
• FULL NETWORK ACCESS - Required to access servers at https://api.coldstart.io and Google Cloud Messaging
• YOUR ACCOUNTS - A requirement of Google Cloud Messaging ( http://developer.android.com/google/gcm/gs.html#client )
• PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING - A requirement of Google Cloud Messaging ( http://developer.android.com/google/gcm/gs.html#client )
Full source code available here: https://github.com/ColdStart/ColdStart