- Converts Degree to Decimal , Degree to Address,
- Converts Decimal to Degree, Decimal to Adress,
- Converts Address to Decimal, Address to Degree.
- Street Views Available. Shows the street, Buildings so that you never loose your way and feel the location always familiar to you.
- Shows Map for the longitude and latitude provided in Degree or Decimal.
- Has Magnetic Neddle lines on the Map.
- Share your location with any of your friends by Email / SMS.
- Get Current location of your coordinates and mail it to anyone.
- Don't know the address/ coordinates of the location you are standing ? Want to share your current location of yours so that your friend can pick you up ? This utility can help you to share the current location with your friends.
- This utility pulls the coordinates based either through network or through GPS.
- Shares if the coordinates are received from Network or GPS.
- Where am I ?
Please note :
- If the signals of GPS and network are weak. you might not get the latest coordinates or might not be accurate.
- You might not always be able to convert your latitude and longtude to an address as every coordinate might not be tied up to an address.
- This application is having low maturity and we are gradually improvising with your feedback.
Keywords : Maps , Convert Maps, Where am I, Share my Location, Street View, Street pictures. Magentic Needle with map, Longitude , latitiude, Decimal, Degree, Address, Find a addrees, Find Coordinates for an address.
You can find latitude longitude via address.
You can find exact location from latitude longitude.
You will be able to view these lat long coordinates on google Map.
Street view of Map is also available.
Find my location
Where Am I
Map from Lat long
Latitide Longitude Coordinates
Map from Address
Lat Long Street View
Latitude Longitude Map
and 4 types of coordinate representations:
- degrees, minutes and seconds ( N 45 ° 48 ' 40.47 " E 22 ° 48 ' 28.06 " )
- degrees and minutes ( N 50 ° 11.17 ' E 9 ° 53.05 ' )
- decimal degrees ( Lat: -8.21 Long: - 61.11 )
- MGRS (35TLK5241798377)
Map supported operations are:
- 3D for normal map type
- tilt using 2 fingers drag
- rotation using 2 fingers rotation
- drag & drop marker
This app is very intuitive and easy to use, designed to help you determine the coordinates of specific point on the map and share them with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts. If your device is rooted and you have checked the share screenshot option, a screenshot of the map will also be attached if you share your location via email. In addition, you can visualize the location on the map of certain coordinates or address.
In the „Settings” screen you can switch between the available coordinates types, set the precision of MGRS coordinates type, you can show or hide the „Address bar” and you can enable or disable the „Measure tool” for which you can select different measure units, depending on your needs. The available measure units are: „Metric”, „Imperial” and „Marine”.
There is also a "Get Directions" button which opens Google Maps Directions feature and displays directions from your current location (or any location that you choose there) to the location pinned in Map Coordinates. This feature is very helpful when you wish to see how much time you need to reach a point and which course you should take.
Another useful feature is „Copy to clipboard”. Using it, you copy the selected coordinates or address and paste them anywhere you need.
More recent features are „History” which holds all your locations history and „Favorites” which are locations saved by you with a touch of a button so you have your favorite destinations always right at hand.
This being said, I hope you enjoy this app and please feel free to contact me via email if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. Also please report any bugs that you might observe, and I will fix them as soon as possible.
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
Supports Google Maps v2: Indoor Maps, Traffic, Buildings, Satellite and Terrain layers and map rotation.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML, KMZ, GPX and LOC format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
✓ Your accounts: Required to run Google Maps v2
New (beta): Send a NMEA GPRMC strings to your OpenGTS tracking system with more options than any other application out there! GPRMC is the recommended minimum specific GPS/TRANSIT Data and this app should be the perfrect OpenGTS client.
Create your own back-end and host your location data. Share it in real-time with friends and family. Here are some other user's examples:
Use Backitude to provide the data!! Run this application and automatically improve your Google+ location accuracy and your Google Location History accuracy and rate!
Find your friends and family members' locations automatically by pinging their phone with a simple text message, and the phone will automatically reply with their location, assuming they have installed and enabled this application.
Continuous location detection application (Configure once, enable, and leave running forever!) with the capability and flexibility to sync location data to any number of destinations including: Custom server URLs, on-board internal memory in form of KML or CSV files, SMS relay, and more!
Detect your location and configure what URL you would like to send it to. Or, store it locally as kml and open using any Mapping software capable of loading kml files.
Backitude can detect locations using GPS, Wi-Fi network locations, and/or cell tower triangulation locations. The location detection and data transmission can occur seamlessly and silently in the background of your device. It allows the user to control the updating frequency and accuracy constraints, and allows you and your friends to locate eachother via SMS.
Offline Storage is available to save location values when a data signal is not present, or you decide to save your data usage and upload in bulk at a future time. Sync can initiate when signal becomes available again, or only once connected to a Wi-Fi network, or by manual startup only.
Minimum accuracy constraints and fall-back options ensure that you are only collecting location data you desire to keep. Polling timeouts ensure that you are not wasting battery life trying to achieve an accurate value when GPS or location signal is not available.
Backitude can run at varying time intervals dependent on Mode which is automatically detected: Docked mode for connected to a power supply, Wi-Fi mode for connected to a Wi-Fi network, or Standard mode in any other situation. Backitude is most efficient when no interval is selected and the application relies on "Push Updates" via SMS and Location "Steals" instead of timed polling. "Steals" are location values that are served up by the OS from other applications, such as if the user opens Google Maps and the OS determines the location, Backitude will identify and utilize the data. "Push Updates" will trigger polling via SMS.
Widgets help change settings or operate location detecton on the fly without opening up the settings menus.
With all the new options for sync'ing your data- Backitude will surely have some bugs to work out. Any problems, please contact me at email@example.com
If anything else, this is a great app to use as a Lost Phone Tracker. Just enable SMS Push Update with SMS reply, add a secret suffix so not just anyone can find out your location, and let it sit idle until the day when you lose your phone and need a means to track it down, with GPS accuracy.
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
you need authorize again. More info: http://groups.google.com/group/google-tasks-api/browse_thread/thread/c0990276fce7ed27
Update GPS data to Google latitude server.
Especially in China， sometimes We can not use the Google Maps to upload the GPS info to Google Latitude server, so I develop the app.
If you can use Google Maps, You can just use Maps to sync your Location info.
Click the "Authentication" button to auth this app.
then you can upload your GPS info to Google Latitude server.
*NOTE: If your country blocked the Google services(Like China, sometimes we can not login to Google service. Search GFW for the answer)， sometimes this app will not work.*
more info :http://goo.gl/Tyhl
*Need Internet connection. Requires to reauthorize when app restarts*
这个程序最初只是为了在OPhone手机上同步个人的GPS信息的，因为OPhone不能安装谷歌地图导致无法使用谷歌地图里面的纵横服务来同步GPS信息，如果您的手机已经能使用谷歌地图可以使用里面的纵横功能来代替本程序。 但是纵横的同步频率不是十分频繁，如果您希望连续的记录您的旅行信息，您也可以使用本程序。 但是请注意：连续的长时间同步信息会长使用使用网络和GPS定位服务导致非常消耗电池，请尽量在插上车载充电器的时候使用！
When you go to travel and take a picture, I suggest you to enable camera's GPS.
After you enable camera's GPS function, then the GPS latitude and longitude will record in the captured photo.
This application is help you to check the photo have a GPS info or not. And help to launch the Google map.
If your photo (jpeg file) doesn't have a GPS info, this application also can help you to edit it. So you can know where to take this picture.
A few years later, you also know where this place is.
Memories are important thing in our life.
So remember enable GPS when take a picture!!!
1. Fast check/edit photo's GPS information.
2. Fast check photo's camera information.
3. Navigate GPS-POI in google map.
4. Launch to "google map application" with photo's GPS location.
5. When launch this application, the final selected photo will be shown. So it is quickly to index the final selected photo. It is convenient!
1. You can copy your GPS photos to your friends, and then they can go there if they are interest.
2. Want to know where to take the picture. (Take a GPS photo when park your car, you will find your car easily.)
3. Want to know the "focal length", "aperture", "ISO" value in the photo.
1. change MAP to google map V3.
a) support traffic/weather/panoramio layer.
b) support street view.
c) support place search.
1. Support edit photo's latitude/longitude. (Only JPEG file can edit latitude/longitude)
(a-1) Press the small photo a long time to enable photo multi-select.
(a-2) Select photos. (up to 20 photos)
(a-3) Select option button, then tap "edit poi" button to enter edit-page.
1. It could be slow at first time loading image. After decoding finish, it will be fast.
2. Remember turn on GPS funtion when you take a picture. And the photo will contail GPS info.
3. Your phone need already install "google map application" and "google play service" before run this application.
4. Tap the small picture for some time, share/delete/rename/rotate function will enable.
PS: In the Line/Facebook photo sharing, latitude and longitude info will be removed. If you want to share the latitude and longitude info, we recommend to use email/Gmail.
1. How to capture a photo that contain a GPS tag?
1) Enable `Use wireless networks` and `Use GPS satellites` in `Location services` page.
2) Enable WIFI or 3G/4G network for fast locaton search.
3) Enable GPS function in the camera application.
Simply by pressing a button, you can easily calculate.
In addition, I can also be moved to the center of the map the location automatically put a place name in the text box, it is also possible to do this in the speech input.
Imagine... What would it be like to navigate any wilderness, waterway or city using only your phone's GPS location abilities and a view of the sky? What it would be like to create navigation destinations without the need of an internet connection and find them using only an arrow or offline maps.
That is just a glimpse of the navigational power you will hold in your hands when you install Polaris Navigation GPS.
While this app is used mainly for offroad navigation and navigating trails, it can be used for street navigation as well. This complete navigation package includes online and offline maps, a panel for all standard GPS parameters, odometers, altimeters, speedometers as well as waypoint and trail-navigation protocols. Also included in this immense tool-set:
★ Download maps for offline use from our map library.
★ No subscription fees. Does not require any special accounts.
★ A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
★ Trail recording and viewing.
★ Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Topo Maps, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps, Vector Maps).
★ Cache map data based on OpenStreetMaps.
★ App supports map atlases in mbTile format- create your own custom maps.
★ GPS Satellite Diagnostics- satellite count, location and signal strength.
★ A waypoint navigation system which includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
★ Trail navigation system.
★ Trail altitude profiles
★ Email / SMS GPS location data including maps showing your position.
★ Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, and UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator).
★ Military Coordinate Finder - Uses Military Grid Coordinate Reference System (MGRS).
★ Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
★ Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest's Altitude Service.
★ Turn-by-turn voice directions and route maps are included for street navigation.
★ Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
★★ "A Great Navi GPS for Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Geocaching, Camping, Sailing, Mountain Biking or wherever your outdoor activities take you!"
★ Additional Screenshots at: http://www.gps4free.com ★
This app receives frequent free upgrades. Recent upgrades delivered to our users:
- Map library with maps for over 400 countries and states.
- Waypoint Calculator
- Background Trail GPS recording option.
- Added auto-center controls to trail navigation screen.
- Added magnetic compass sensitivity controls.
- Send waypoint and trail data directly to GPS Waypoints Navigator
- Waypoint photography
- CREATE MBTILES BASED MAPS FOR OFFLINE NAVIGATION. INSTRUCTION VIDEO AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtFvPna1A
- Added Map Search and Coordinate Conversion capabilities with the new MapIt plug-in.
- Maps now viewable in landscape mode.
- Added MGRS (military grid reference) coordinate system and power saving options.
- Offline maps and alternate map sources for backcountry navigation.
- UTM Coordinates
- Improved compatibility for marine navigation with addition of nautical units and coordinates
-Multiple altitude sourcing- Satellites, US Geo Survey and Mapquest.
🔍✅ COMPARE POLARIS NAVIGATION AND GPS WAYPOINTS NAVIGATOR AT:
1. Support fast authentication (you can create an account or use Anonymous Id)
2. Updates your location and accuracy at Simple Latitude service
3. Displays accepted friends on the map and in the list
4. Shows your location, location accuracy and timestamp on the map
5. Works in following modes:
- foreground (upon startup and user request)
- background (every 10-20 minutes)
- terminated (on significant location change)
6. Auto-updates your location upon startup or manually by request, in background mode and even when your app is terminated.
7. Search for users and send them invites to connect.
8. External authentication using Google, Facebook, Microsoft
Please take into account that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
***Developed by DreamTeam Mobile (http://dreamteam-mobile.com)***
***All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.***
We appreciate your feedback!
Upon opening the app, the users current GPS coordinates are immediately acquired and displayed. The map pin remains centered at all times. Users can also move the background map to acquire GPS coordinates for a different location or type a specific address to acquire coordinates for.
* Specify time intervals
* Specify distance intervals
* Cell phone tower or GPS satellites
* Log to GPX, KML, CSV or NMEA files
* Shows a notification
* Imperial display units
* Auto start on boot
* Auto send to email/FTP/DropBox/Google Docs/OpenStreetMap/OpenGTS at intervals
* OpenStreetMap - upload GPS traces
* Dropbox - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* Google Docs - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* OpenGTS - auto send or upload points
Bugs, feature requests, questions - please submit them to github.com/mendhak/gpslogger (issue tracker).
Translations - submit to http://crowdin.net/project/gpslogger-for-android/invite
GPSLogger is not a MyTracks replacement. MyTracks is meant for short use (as it has a lot of features running), GPSLogger is meant to last a long time.
A data connection is used by this app only if you use auto-email or OpenStreetMap or Dropbox features.
Although the app allows 0 second frequencies, it is not recommended as the recording and logging is happening very fast; this could cause instability/hangs. Try 1-3 seconds instead.
If there's a feature that you feel the app should have, you can submit a feature request on the github site.
***Explanation of permissions:
Storage - reading and writing files to the GPSLogger folder on your SD card
Network communication - used when uploading the files (Dropbox, Openstreetmap) or sending emails or authorizing you with Dropbox, Openstreetmap
Your location - used to determine your GPS or tower based location
System tools (automatically start at boot) - used if you choose to start GPSLogger on bootup
Your accounts - used when authorizing against Google Docs and when uploading to Google Docs
Most icons kindly provided by icons8.com
- show device power
- distinguish paired devices
- can set a filter by mac address
- can set a filter by device name
- can show notifications on devices in range / out of range
- more to come
Do not hesitate to send me a mail if you needs more functionality, found bugs or wants to translate in your language.
You will need to set the url to the server of your choice that will serve jpeg images.
A sample script is provided on http://apps.nfet.net that displays a random Flickr image.
There is an option to display time and date in transparency over the image.
A widget is included that shows a glimpse of the next image. If clicked, the image will be changed and the next will be downloaded.