When you start the app, try to locate your position / location, with full data: Addres, GPS coordinates (latitude / longitude). GPS is recommended to enable.
Utilities of this application, for example:
-To know at the moment your position / location with GPS coordinates (latitude / longitude) and postal address.
-You can save the exact spot where you parked your car, and after the app will guide you there.
-You can save the geo-position where you got a picture.
-If your are in a place and others do not know how to get there, you can share your position using popular apps like Whatsapp, Line, gmail, etc..
-If you are on vacation, you can save the places of your interest in order to remember their positions o recommend them to your friends or family.
-At work (salesmen, repairmen, home services in general) save the location of your customers for future visits, or share with your workmates.
If you travel around your country or abroad this app will be very useful and even in your city. You will get your location instantly and besides you will also be able to save the positions that you like most (places, restaurants, shopping areas, car parking ...) so that you can keep for future visits. You will always have everything on hand or delete the positions that you do not want to keep any longer.
Also you will be able to share your position, or some of the ones you have already saved, with your friends via Whatsapp, Line, Mail or any other communication´s app you have installed on your mobile in a very quick and easy way.
This app is very easy to use. The places will be saved this way:
- Picture (optional)
- Name to Remember
- Postal Address
- Longitude and Latitude
You will be able to manage the saved addresses, organize them in folders, view them on the map, or guide you to them using google maps.
(Note: The addresses depend on the information provided by Google from a geo-location (latitude and longitude), so it is not always available, or is accurate)
Not essential but it is recommended to enable GPS for more accurate with GPS coordinates latitude / longitude
- Converts Degree to Decimal , Degree to Address,
- Converts Decimal to Degree, Decimal to Adress,
- Converts Address to Decimal, Address to Degree.
- Street Views Available. Shows the street, Buildings so that you never loose your way and feel the location always familiar to you.
- Shows Map for the longitude and latitude provided in Degree or Decimal.
- Has Magnetic Neddle lines on the Map.
- Share your location with any of your friends by Email / SMS.
- Get Current location of your coordinates and mail it to anyone.
- Don't know the address/ coordinates of the location you are standing ? Want to share your current location of yours so that your friend can pick you up ? This utility can help you to share the current location with your friends.
- This utility pulls the coordinates based either through network or through GPS.
- Shares if the coordinates are received from Network or GPS.
- Where am I ?
Please note :
- If the signals of GPS and network are weak. you might not get the latest coordinates or might not be accurate.
- You might not always be able to convert your latitude and longtude to an address as every coordinate might not be tied up to an address.
- This application is having low maturity and we are gradually improvising with your feedback.
Keywords : Maps , Convert Maps, Where am I, Share my Location, Street View, Street pictures. Magentic Needle with map, Longitude , latitiude, Decimal, Degree, Address, Find a addrees, Find Coordinates for an address.
- Get your location GPS (latitude, longitude)
- Get Google map of the location where you are.
Google map with options to zoom in, zoom out.
It displays the map with satellite view.
It displays the google street view of the location where you are.
TAGS: GPS, GSP MAP, GPS LOCATION, LATITUDE, LONGITUDE, MAP POSITION
you need authorize again. More info: http://groups.google.com/group/google-tasks-api/browse_thread/thread/c0990276fce7ed27
Update GPS data to Google latitude server.
Especially in China， sometimes We can not use the Google Maps to upload the GPS info to Google Latitude server, so I develop the app.
If you can use Google Maps, You can just use Maps to sync your Location info.
Click the "Authentication" button to auth this app.
then you can upload your GPS info to Google Latitude server.
*NOTE: If your country blocked the Google services(Like China, sometimes we can not login to Google service. Search GFW for the answer)， sometimes this app will not work.*
more info :http://goo.gl/Tyhl
*Need Internet connection. Requires to reauthorize when app restarts*
这个程序最初只是为了在OPhone手机上同步个人的GPS信息的，因为OPhone不能安装谷歌地图导致无法使用谷歌地图里面的纵横服务来同步GPS信息，如果您的手机已经能使用谷歌地图可以使用里面的纵横功能来代替本程序。 但是纵横的同步频率不是十分频繁，如果您希望连续的记录您的旅行信息，您也可以使用本程序。 但是请注意：连续的长时间同步信息会长使用使用网络和GPS定位服务导致非常消耗电池，请尽量在插上车载充电器的时候使用！
Find local businesses easily powered by Google.
***REQUIRES AN ACTIVE GOOGLE LATITUDE ACCOUNT***
This app was made for Global Android Dev Camp 2012 Hackathon.
Create your own back-end and host your location data. Share it in real-time with friends and family. Here are some other user's examples:
Use Backitude to provide the data!! Run this application and automatically improve your Google+ location accuracy and your Google Location History accuracy and rate!
The GOOGLE LATITUDE API shut down on August 9, 2013 which means Backitude lost the ability to sync locations to Google. (previously, it's only purpose)
Backitude has since been in a process of re-invention to offer users a continuous location detection application (Configure once, enable, and leave running forever!) with the capability and flexibility to sync location data to any number of destinations including: Custom server URLs, on-board internal memory in form of KML or CSV files, SMS relay, and more!
Detect your location and configure what URL you would like to send it to. Or, store it locally as kml and open using any Mapping software capable of loading kml files.
Backitude can detect locations using GPS, Wi-Fi network locations, and/or cell tower triangulation locations. The location detection and data transmission can occur seamlessly and silently in the background of your device. It allows the user to control the updating frequency and accuracy constraints, and allows you and your friends to locate eachother via SMS.
Offline Storage is available to save location values when a data signal is not present, or you decide to save your data usage and upload in bulk at a future time. Sync can initiate when signal becomes available again, or only once connected to a Wi-Fi network, or by manual startup only.
Minimum accuracy constraints and fall-back options ensure that you are only collecting location data you desire to keep. Polling timeouts ensure that you are not wasting battery life trying to achieve an accurate value when GPS or location signal is not available.
Backitude can run at varying time intervals dependent on Mode which is automatically detected: Docked mode for connected to a power supply, Wi-Fi mode for connected to a Wi-Fi network, or Standard mode in any other situation. Backitude is most efficient when no interval is selected and the application relies on "Push Updates" via SMS and Location "Steals" instead of timed polling. "Steals" are location values that are served up by the OS from other applications, such as if the user opens Google Maps and the OS determines the location, Backitude will identify and utilize the data. "Push Updates" will trigger polling via SMS.
Widgets help change settings or operate location detecton on the fly without opening up the settings menus.
With all the new options for sync'ing your data- Backitude will surely have some bugs to work out. Any problems, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
New features will be added coming soon as this is the most I could develope with the short notice from Google. If anything else, this is a great app to use as a Lost Phone Tracker. Just enable SMS Push Update with SMS reply, add a secret suffix so not just anyone can find out your location, and let it sit idle until the day when you lose your phone and need a means to track it down, with GPS accuracy.
Use the new “tour guide” to easily discover exciting new places to explore. With a quick swipe on the tab at the bottom of the screen, you can bring up a selection of virtual tours from around the globe.
With new 3D imagery, you can now fly through complete 3D recreations of select cities, including San Francisco, Boston, Rome, and others. With every building modeled in 3D, you truly get a sense of flying above the city. 3D imagery is available on select devices, including most tablets.
You can easily navigate with your fingers, using:
* A one finger swipe to move the globe
* A two-finger pinch and rotate to zoom in and out and rotate your viewpoint
* Two-fingers swiped together to tilt your view
* A one-finger double-tap to zoom in
* A two-finger double-tap to zoom out
It works only with GPS.
Get your Address, Latitude, Longitude and distance between two locations.
This app is having following features,
1) This app provides the full address of your current GPS location
2) This app gives distance between two locations
3) This app provides latitude and longitude of your current GPS location
4) This app provides directions from one location to another location
5) You can get latitude and longitude of any valid location through this app
6) You can share your current GPS address & lat long details on all social media & communication platforms.
In case of any problems, contact me on email@example.com
1. Fast check photo's GPS information.
2. Fast check photo's camera information.
3. Navigate GPS-POI in google map.
4. Launch to "google map application" with photo's GPS location.
1. You can copy your GPS photos to your friends, and then they can go there if they are interest.
2. Want to know where to take the picture. (Take a GPS photo when park your car, you will find your car easily.)
3. Want to know the "focal length", "aperture", "ISO" value in the photo.
1. It could be slow at first time loading image. After decoding finish, it will be fast.
2. Remember turn on GPS funtion when you take a picture. And the photo will contail GPS info.
3. Your phone need already install "google map application" and "google play service" before run this application.
4. Tap the small picture for some time, share/delete/rename/rotate function will enable.
PS: In the Line/Facebook photo sharing, latitude and longitude info will be removed. If you want to share the latitude and longitude info, we recommend to use email/Gmail.
1. How to capture a photo that contain a GPS tag?
1) Enable `Use wireless networks` and `Use GPS satellites` in `Location services` page.
2) Enable WIFI or 3G/4G network for fast locaton search.
3) Enable GPS function in the camera application.
and 4 types of coordinate representations:
- degrees, minutes and seconds ( N 45 ° 48 ' 40.47 " E 22 ° 48 ' 28.06 " )
- degrees and minutes ( N 50 ° 11.17 ' E 9 ° 53.05 ' )
- decimal degrees ( Lat: -8.21 Long: - 61.11 )
- MGRS (35TLK5241798377)
Map supported operations are:
- 3D for normal map type
- tilt using 2 fingers drag
- rotation using 2 fingers rotation
- drag & drop marker
This app is very intuitive and easy to use, designed to help you determine the coordinates of specific point on the map and share them with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts. If your device is rooted and you have checked the share screenshot option, a screenshot of the map will also be attached if you share your location via email. In addition, you can visualise the location on the map of certain coordinates or address.
In the „Settings” screen you can switch between the available coordinates types, set the precision of MGRS coordinates type, you can show or hide the „Address bar” and you can enable or disable the „Measure tool” for which you can select different measure units, depending on your needs. The available measure units are: „Metric”, „Imperial” and „Marine”.
There is also a "Get Directions" button which opens Google Maps Directions feature and displays directions from your current location (or any location that you choose there) to the location pinned in Map Coordinates. This feature is very helpful when you wish to see how much time you need to reach a point and which course you should take.
Another usefull feature is „Copy to clipboard”. Using it, you copy the selected coordinates or address and paste them anywhere you need.
More recent features are „History” which holds all your locations history and „Favorites” which are locations saved by you with a touch of a button so you have your favorite destinations always right at hand.
This being said, I hope you enjoy this app and please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. Also please report any bugs that you might observe, and I will fix them as soon as possible.
- INTERNET Used by the API to download map tiles from Google Maps servers.
-ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE Allows the API to check the connection status in order to determine whether data can be downloaded.
- READ_GSERVICES Allows the API to access Google web-based services.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Allows the API to cache map tile data in the device's external storage area.
-ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Allows the API to use WiFi or mobile cell data (or both) to determine the device's location.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION Allows the API to use the Global Positioning System (GPS) to determine the device's location to
- MAPS_RECEIVE Blocks other apps to use the Google Services API from Map Coordinates
- GET_ACCOUNTS Provides access to users email address (used to block adds for certain users who help to improve Map Coordinates)
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML and GPX format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
1. So get the location here for free. And it's a brilliant way to amaze your friends. Fake GPS your phone number to find where you are. This prank app here is to make a fool of your friend. Just show your friend this app and make a joke.
2. Phone Number GPS Locate supports to get where your phone is at any time. Install the Phone Number GPS Locate app on your phone. Phone Number GPS Locate is a free Android tool for lost or stolen phones. Using a GPS technology. It provides fake highly accurate locations for lost or stolen devices, and will work on any Android device.
Open the GPS network to support better use, which you can do in the setting. Enter the number in the blank bar and click the searching button.
Get a location indicator of longitude and latitude.
Fake crack your position by GPS your phone number. You can make fun of your friends with this fake app for free here.
1. This free app needs to support GPS to get better use. (FAKE)
2. The main function of this free app is input contact phone number to find the location of target. (FAKE)
3. Please don?¡¥t use this app to do some illegal or commercial purposes. We are not responsible for any responsibility.
4. All functions in this app are faked and information offered are not true. Please do not use this information to have a trip! You can use it to play jokes on All Foolish Day!
Find the location with the phone number. It is easy and convenient to use, right? Just need to import the phone number and search for it.
MORE FROM WIKI:
The Global Positioning System (GPS) can be a space-based satellite navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather conditions, anywhere on or near the Earth where there could be an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites.
Simply by pressing a button, you can easily calculate.
In addition, I can also be moved to the center of the map the location automatically put a place name in the text box, it is also possible to do this in the speech input.
More from developer
- show device power
- distinguish paired devices
- can set a filter by mac address
- can set a filter by device name
- can show notifications on devices in range / out of range
- more to come
Do not hesitate to send me a mail if you needs more functionality, found bugs or wants to translate in your language.
You will need to set the url to the server of your choice that will serve jpeg images.
A sample script is provided on http://apps.nfet.net that displays a random Flickr image.
There is an option to display time and date in transparency over the image.
A widget is included that shows a glimpse of the next image. If clicked, the image will be changed and the next will be downloaded.