When you start the app, try to locate your position / location, with full data: Addres, GPS coordinates (latitude / longitude). GPS is recommended to enable.
Utilities of this application, for example:
-To know at the moment your position / location with GPS coordinates (latitude / longitude) and postal address.
-You can save the exact spot where you parked your car, and after the app will guide you there.
-You can save the geo-position where you got a picture.
-If your are in a place and others do not know how to get there, you can share your position using popular apps like Whatsapp, Line, gmail, etc..
-If you are on vacation, you can save the places of your interest in order to remember their positions o recommend them to your friends or family.
-At work (salesmen, repairmen, home services in general) save the location of your customers for future visits, or share with your workmates.
If you travel around your country or abroad this app will be very useful and even in your city. You will get your location instantly and besides you will also be able to save the positions that you like most (places, restaurants, shopping areas, car parking ...) so that you can keep for future visits. You will always have everything on hand or delete the positions that you do not want to keep any longer.
Also you will be able to share your position, or some of the ones you have already saved, with your friends via Whatsapp, Line, Mail or any other communication´s app you have installed on your mobile in a very quick and easy way.
This app is very easy to use. The places will be saved this way:
- Picture (optional)
- Name to Remember
- Postal Address
- Longitude and Latitude
You will be able to manage the saved addresses, organize them in folders, view them on the map, or guide you to them using google maps.
(Note: The addresses depend on the information provided by Google from a geo-location (latitude and longitude), so it is not always available, or is accurate)
Not essential but it is recommended to enable GPS for more accurate with GPS coordinates latitude / longitude
- Converts Degree to Decimal , Degree to Address,
- Converts Decimal to Degree, Decimal to Adress,
- Converts Address to Decimal, Address to Degree.
- Street Views Available. Shows the street, Buildings so that you never loose your way and feel the location always familiar to you.
- Shows Map for the longitude and latitude provided in Degree or Decimal.
- Has Magnetic Neddle lines on the Map.
- Share your location with any of your friends by Email / SMS.
- Get Current location of your coordinates and mail it to anyone.
- Don't know the address/ coordinates of the location you are standing ? Want to share your current location of yours so that your friend can pick you up ? This utility can help you to share the current location with your friends.
- This utility pulls the coordinates based either through network or through GPS.
- Shares if the coordinates are received from Network or GPS.
- Where am I ?
Please note :
- If the signals of GPS and network are weak. you might not get the latest coordinates or might not be accurate.
- You might not always be able to convert your latitude and longtude to an address as every coordinate might not be tied up to an address.
- This application is having low maturity and we are gradually improvising with your feedback.
Keywords : Maps , Convert Maps, Where am I, Share my Location, Street View, Street pictures. Magentic Needle with map, Longitude , latitiude, Decimal, Degree, Address, Find a addrees, Find Coordinates for an address.
Automatic map rotation will guide you in a very intuitive way .
If you have data connection will also have google maps to better situate .
For proper operation must have connected the GPS, and should be on the outside .
This application lets you :
- Save GPS coordinates
- Save latitude and longitude of a point
- Skip to any point gps previously saved
- Guiarte through google maps
- Mark location coordinates before you go to your destination
- Get latitude and longitude
- Choose the units you prefer
Use it to find points in the city or in the mountains , to go from point to point.
Examples of use:
- Save the location of your hotel.
- Find where you parked your car
- Save your favorite fishing spots
- Save your favorite hunting spots
- Find mushrooms and save your locations
- Plan the attractions you want to visit before you leave home .
- Save GPS coordinates of your current position.
Get the most out of your GPS .
Configure the application to your liking. Change the default level of approximation of the maps, select the format of the coordinates and states that want to use the metric system .
Essential GPS .
you need authorize again. More info: http://groups.google.com/group/google-tasks-api/browse_thread/thread/c0990276fce7ed27
Update GPS data to Google latitude server.
Especially in China， sometimes We can not use the Google Maps to upload the GPS info to Google Latitude server, so I develop the app.
If you can use Google Maps, You can just use Maps to sync your Location info.
Click the "Authentication" button to auth this app.
then you can upload your GPS info to Google Latitude server.
*NOTE: If your country blocked the Google services(Like China, sometimes we can not login to Google service. Search GFW for the answer)， sometimes this app will not work.*
more info :http://goo.gl/Tyhl
*Need Internet connection. Requires to reauthorize when app restarts*
这个程序最初只是为了在OPhone手机上同步个人的GPS信息的，因为OPhone不能安装谷歌地图导致无法使用谷歌地图里面的纵横服务来同步GPS信息，如果您的手机已经能使用谷歌地图可以使用里面的纵横功能来代替本程序。 但是纵横的同步频率不是十分频繁，如果您希望连续的记录您的旅行信息，您也可以使用本程序。 但是请注意：连续的长时间同步信息会长使用使用网络和GPS定位服务导致非常消耗电池，请尽量在插上车载充电器的时候使用！
Find local businesses easily powered by Google.
***REQUIRES AN ACTIVE GOOGLE LATITUDE ACCOUNT***
This app was made for Global Android Dev Camp 2012 Hackathon.
Create your own back-end and host your location data. Share it in real-time with friends and family. Here are some other user's examples:
Use Backitude to provide the data!! Run this application and automatically improve your Google+ location accuracy and your Google Location History accuracy and rate!
The GOOGLE LATITUDE API shut down on August 9, 2013 which means Backitude lost the ability to sync locations to Google. (previously, it's only purpose)
Backitude has since been in a process of re-invention to offer users a continuous location detection application (Configure once, enable, and leave running forever!) with the capability and flexibility to sync location data to any number of destinations including: Custom server URLs, on-board internal memory in form of KML or CSV files, SMS relay, and more!
Detect your location and configure what URL you would like to send it to. Or, store it locally as kml and open using any Mapping software capable of loading kml files.
Backitude can detect locations using GPS, Wi-Fi network locations, and/or cell tower triangulation locations. The location detection and data transmission can occur seamlessly and silently in the background of your device. It allows the user to control the updating frequency and accuracy constraints, and allows you and your friends to locate eachother via SMS.
Offline Storage is available to save location values when a data signal is not present, or you decide to save your data usage and upload in bulk at a future time. Sync can initiate when signal becomes available again, or only once connected to a Wi-Fi network, or by manual startup only.
Minimum accuracy constraints and fall-back options ensure that you are only collecting location data you desire to keep. Polling timeouts ensure that you are not wasting battery life trying to achieve an accurate value when GPS or location signal is not available.
Backitude can run at varying time intervals dependent on Mode which is automatically detected: Docked mode for connected to a power supply, Wi-Fi mode for connected to a Wi-Fi network, or Standard mode in any other situation. Backitude is most efficient when no interval is selected and the application relies on "Push Updates" via SMS and Location "Steals" instead of timed polling. "Steals" are location values that are served up by the OS from other applications, such as if the user opens Google Maps and the OS determines the location, Backitude will identify and utilize the data. "Push Updates" will trigger polling via SMS.
Widgets help change settings or operate location detecton on the fly without opening up the settings menus.
With all the new options for sync'ing your data- Backitude will surely have some bugs to work out. Any problems, please contact me at email@example.com
New features will be added coming soon as this is the most I could develope with the short notice from Google. If anything else, this is a great app to use as a Lost Phone Tracker. Just enable SMS Push Update with SMS reply, add a secret suffix so not just anyone can find out your location, and let it sit idle until the day when you lose your phone and need a means to track it down, with GPS accuracy.
It works only with GPS.
Get your Address, Latitude, Longitude and distance between two locations.
This app is having following features,
1) This app provides the full address of your current GPS location
2) This app gives distance between two locations
3) This app provides latitude and longitude of your current GPS location
4) This app provides directions from one location to another location
5) You can get latitude and longitude of any valid location through this app
6) You can share your current GPS address & lat long details on all social media & communication platforms.
In case of any problems, contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
This My GPS Location app allows you to see your current gps location (based on latitude and longitude) whenever you want. You can get your GPS location (latitude and longitude) on the map when you want to!
*Simple and useful GPS
*Easy and simple to use
*For android cell phones and tablets
*The interface of this app is very simple, so that you will get the *information of your current location easily and clear.
* Get current longitude and latitude coordinates.
* Display current location on a map.
Here is a simple GPS for you, in which you will know your current longitude and latitude. Now, do you want to know your location? Come to download this free app and you will know it specifically!
-open this app to start the service
-Then you will see your current position in the form of latitude and longitude.
-Press MENU key and we can convert between decimal and degree, view map and set update frequency.
-My GPS Location is a simple free application which uses your phone's GPS to display the latitude and longitude of your current location. When the "map" button is clicked, your current location is displayed on a map.
My GPS Location works the best when GPS is enabled this way latitude and longitude will be determined the best way. But even if you don¡¯t have GPS or WiFi available right now in your area, this Latitude app will try to locate you in the most precise way.
Also My GPS Location does not run in the background and in this way it saves your battery.
My GPS Location is Essential, efficient and Lightweight gps app which shows latitude, longitude in real-time.
If you like this app, please spend a little time to rate it. Thanks for your support!
How to uninstall when it is activated?
Deactivate it in the settings of the cell phone, in the part of location and security, check to deactivate it in the device administration.
Use the new “tour guide” to easily discover exciting new places to explore. With a quick swipe on the tab at the bottom of the screen, you can bring up a selection of virtual tours from around the globe.
With new 3D imagery, you can now fly through complete 3D recreations of select cities, including San Francisco, Boston, Rome, and others. With every building modeled in 3D, you truly get a sense of flying above the city. 3D imagery is available on select devices, including most tablets.
You can easily navigate with your fingers, using:
* A one finger swipe to move the globe
* A two-finger pinch and rotate to zoom in and out and rotate your viewpoint
* Two-fingers swiped together to tilt your view
* A one-finger double-tap to zoom in
* A two-finger double-tap to zoom out
and 4 types of coordinate representations:
- degrees, minutes and seconds ( N 45 ° 48 ' 40.47 " E 22 ° 48 ' 28.06 " )
- degrees and minutes ( N 50 ° 11.17 ' E 9 ° 53.05 ' )
- decimal degrees ( Lat: -8.21 Long: - 61.11 )
- MGRS (35TLK5241798377)
Map supported operations are:
- 3D for normal map type
- tilt using 2 fingers drag
- rotation using 2 fingers rotation
- drag & drop marker
This app is very intuitive and easy to use, designed to help you determine the coordinates of specific point on the map and share them with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts. If your device is rooted and you have checked the share screenshot option, a screenshot of the map will also be attached if you share your location via email. In addition, you can visualise the location on the map of certain coordinates or address.
In the „Settings” screen you can switch between the available coordinates types, set the precision of MGRS coordinates type, you can show or hide the „Address bar” and you can enable or disable the „Measure tool” for which you can select different measure units, depending on your needs. The available measure units are: „Metric”, „Imperial” and „Marine”.
There is also a "Get Directions" button which opens Google Maps Directions feature and displays directions from your current location (or any location that you choose there) to the location pinned in Map Coordinates. This feature is very helpful when you wish to see how much time you need to reach a point and which course you should take.
Another usefull feature is „Copy to clipboard”. Using it, you copy the selected coordinates or address and paste them anywhere you need.
More recent features are „History” which holds all your locations history and „Favorites” which are locations saved by you with a touch of a button so you have your favorite destinations always right at hand.
This being said, I hope you enjoy this app and please feel free to contact me via email if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. Also please report any bugs that you might observe, and I will fix them as soon as possible.
- INTERNET Used by the API to download map tiles from Google Maps servers.
-ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE Allows the API to check the connection status in order to determine whether data can be downloaded.
- READ_GSERVICES Allows the API to access Google web-based services.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Allows the API to cache map tile data in the device's external storage area.
-ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Allows the API to use WiFi or mobile cell data (or both) to determine the device's location.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION Allows the API to use the Global Positioning System (GPS) to determine the device's location to
- MAPS_RECEIVE Blocks other apps to use the Google Services API from Map Coordinates
- GET_ACCOUNTS Provides access to users email address (used to block adds for certain users who help to improve Map Coordinates)
If you have viewed google location history on the phone, you will feel more convenient while using the AP.
If you didn't have used google location history, you can go to here to see it:
Please open your google location reporting, then you will have location reporting data.
How to open your google location reporting, please see the web site:
tag: google, history, location, location history
1. Fast check photo's GPS information.
2. Fast check photo's camera information.
3. Navigate GPS-POI in google map.
4. Launch to "google map application" with photo's GPS location.
1. You can copy your GPS photos to your friends, and then they can go there if they are interest.
2. Want to know where to take the picture. (Take a GPS photo when park your car, you will find your car easily.)
3. Want to know the "focal length", "aperture", "ISO" value in the photo.
1. It could be slow at first time loading image. After decoding finish, it will be fast.
2. Remember turn on GPS funtion when you take a picture. And the photo will contail GPS info.
3. Your phone need already install "google map application" and "google play service" before run this application.
4. Tap the small picture for some time, share/delete/rename/rotate function will enable.
PS: In the Line/Facebook photo sharing, latitude and longitude info will be removed. If you want to share the latitude and longitude info, we recommend to use email/Gmail.
1. change MAP to google map V3.
a) support traffic/weather/panoramio layer.
b) support street view.
c) support place search.
1. How to capture a photo that contain a GPS tag?
1) Enable `Use wireless networks` and `Use GPS satellites` in `Location services` page.
2) Enable WIFI or 3G/4G network for fast locaton search.
3) Enable GPS function in the camera application.
2. My position in the network can use wireless networks and GPS satellites with options select option will be available for normal service.
3. Depending on device or network does not accurately show the data can be.
4. Moved to another location to save your current location automatically calculates the distance you can see.
5. Address, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed and data can be found at a glance.
6. Optionally, to view maps and satellite photos, depending on whether you provide road and traffic status can also be found.
More from developer
- show device power
- distinguish paired devices
- can set a filter by mac address
- can set a filter by device name
- can show notifications on devices in range / out of range
- more to come
Do not hesitate to send me a mail if you needs more functionality, found bugs or wants to translate in your language.
You will need to set the url to the server of your choice that will serve jpeg images.
A sample script is provided on http://apps.nfet.net that displays a random Flickr image.
There is an option to display time and date in transparency over the image.
A widget is included that shows a glimpse of the next image. If clicked, the image will be changed and the next will be downloaded.