We do suggest people use it manually kill apps instead of auto killing apps.
Main feature :
-Usefull tools box
Why Power Task Manager ? Here are the reasons:
1: The main interface have no ads,and it's free.
2: It's so pretty simple that everyone can get started quickly.
3: It can easily help you to save battery and clean memory.
We want to make Power Task Manager the best task manager app on the Android platform.
Thank you for your great support, and please give us a try and you'll find what you need!
Any feature requests or bug reports, please send directly to my email. You can see my email address below. I will try my best to reply to every email I receive.
If you like Power Task Manager, please rate it on the market to help more users find us.
1.How to use it（for new users to quick start）?
Open this tool and uncheck some apps you dont't want to kill(such as Power task manager and some system apps) .Tap the button 'kill selected apps',it will kill all apps checked.
2.Why there are apps runing that i haven't used or even opened?
Some apps will start up by itself or be invoked by some events.If some app will always start up and this app you will never use then you can add it to auto kill list.
3.What is ignore list?
Ignore list is for you to ignore some apps you don't want to kill.Two method to add apps to ignore list:
1.Long press the app,pop up the operation dialog,and select the option of 'Add to Ignore List'
2.Click Menu-->Settings-->Set Ignored List,find in the all app list and click it.
Remove app from ignore list:
Click Menu-->Settings-->Set Ignored List,find in the Ignored List and click it.
4.What is auto kill list？
Auto kill list can help you to kill app automaticlly.You can set the 'Auto kill time interval' to control the frequency of auto kill.
5.What is notifaction mode?
Notifaction mode is the way to notify you when the running apps number is greater than the number you set in Menu-->Settings-->Max running app num.
6. Why my Home reloaded?
This is because some apps related with Home are killed. Such as 'HTC Sense', 'Mail'(if it is integrated with Home). You can ignore it instead of killing it.
keyword&tags：task killer widget shortcut ATK taskiller taskkiller taskmanager manager panel taskpanel process app taskManager killer advanced task kill task manager task panel app killer app kill app uninstaller app remover save battery release memory free memory uninstall app uninstaller remove app clean system remover uninstall app uninstaller remove app clean system remover
(1) *** It might be respond nothing the first time you pressed it, please try again or wait for a moment. Or if it really does nothing, reboot the device manually please. ***
(2) This app contains a widget so you can add it on home screen if you need.
(3) It works on * ROOTED * phones only。 Please don't try to download or install this app if you don't know what "root" is.
(4) Don't move this app to SD card or any other external storage. It may be cause the app disabled or vanish.
(5) I couldn't promise you that this app will work well on any device because of the fragmentation of Android. For example on some Samsung devices, "Reboot Bootloader" just does a normal reboot.
(6) The function 'hot reboot' need BusyBox support, so the option will be hidded if BusyBox isn't installed.
(7) *** The launcher icon' showing option will take effect after a few seconds on your launcher. Please hold on for a monent. If you want the launcher icon again, just add widget and change the setting option ***
Reboot Manager includes the following features:
* normal reboot
* hot reboot
* reboot to recovery
* reboot to bootloader
* power off
*** Thanks for Олег Глядков's Russian support helping. ***
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
Deluxe Edition app is "Battery Clock β" digital table clock.
In the beta version will provide you the functionality you can not see, and cool design.
+ Functions can be set for the next beta version.
Alarm functions (repeat, alarm sound selection, volume, vibration, smooth)
• Can change text color in the color picker
-You can change the shadow color in the color picker
• Can change the background color of the part in the color picker clock
• Can change the background color in the color picker
• Can change the color of the filter in the color picker
Separated from all the 11 kinds of filters and a cool background from
(Tile, horizontal line, vertical line, shading, blind, clouds, up and down 3D, 3D, left and right 3D, light, brick)
Contrast function that can adjust the brightness of the screen by clicking the icon
: Setup "" flashes
ホーム画面長押し → 壁紙（背景画像） → ギャラリーから壁紙を選択 → 表示範囲を指定 → 保存
Battery Repair is THE ONLY APP that is able to carry out a process of maintenance and repair of our device’s battery.
This app is brand new in Android Market for it is totally different from the present utilities.
Battery Repair carries out a maintenance process which is INDEPENDENT from the recharging one. The battery is “re-calibrate” and optimized.
The App also carries out an optimized recharging process which is concurrent with the maintenance process and which guarantees a longer time of capacity, in order to get a 2 from 8 hours increase. These are empirical data, based on several tests which have made carried out with the aforementioned app.
Is android battery level indicator not enough for you? This app solves this problem.
Key features of our Battery Indicator are:
- Unique, elegant graphics with exclusive character.
- Many configuration options (and still growing) - you can enable or disable and adjust many functionalities.
- Home screen widgets.
- Displays estimated time left to fully discharge or charge.
- Displays colorful icon with exact percentage of battery level in status bar with one-percent accuracy.
- Big readable digits in status bar.
- Quick access to more details by sliding down from top of the screen to show Android notifications or by clicking on home screen widget.
- Displays current velocity of charging or discharging (in percent per hour).
- Displays last charging and discharging statistic information (time, level range, velocity).
- Indicators colors are changing depending on battery level and state.
- Two view modes: standard and detailed, switched quickly and easily by sliding panel.
- Many detailed information, such as temperature, voltage, health, plugged state, battery technology, time from last status change etc.
- One percent accuracy.
- Quick access to Android's "Battery usage" screen.
- More coming soon.
Application is currently available in following languages:
English, Polski, Français, 한국어, Nederlands, Tiếng Việt, Română, Pусский, Español, Українська, Italiano, Ελληνικά, Čeština, Português, Português Brasileiro, 中文 (简体), Magyar, Deutsch, Srpski, Türkçe, עברית, Slovenčina, العربية, Монгол хэл, 日本語, 中文 (繁體), Bahasa Indonesia, Norsk bokmål, Bahasa Melayu, Svenska, Galego, Lietuvių, Slovenščina, Hrvatski, Latviešu, Eesti.
You can become our translator - see details in application.
Free version is also available.
battery indicator level velocity status widget voltage temperature best design time left elapsed
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.fulminesoftware.com/eula.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree on terms of the EULA.
Some carriers supported by this application can be received mail in real time during the saving the power.
[Features of application]
Android usually runs out battery in about 1-3 days,but this app can keep in 2 weeks or more. (Use depends on the environment)
Traditional power-saving app will not be able to receive mail in power savings. This app solved it by addressing the push notification.
In addition, equipped with the ability to display a graph of the history of battery level. You can see the power saving effects at a glance in this one.
3G connection will be disconnected when turns OFF the screen. We recommend for such user whose main use is standard voice calls, e-mail applications and Internet browser.
The realtime receiving is not supported for any carriers.In that case, please make mail check manually.
If your phone is a carrier supporting push notification in this app. please enable accessibility setting.You will see a warning when you try to enable, this app don't gather your information. Please use it at ease.
There are some models that can not control the 3G in this app.
ecoNet Battery cut off the network in screen off.
and, restore the network in screen on.
It supported Android2.3.
The Pro version has a function to automatically start ecoNetBattery at the time of the start of the terminal.
Please try a free version before purchasing a pro version.
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
[Notes on Uninstall.]
"Force Lock" should want to disable.
Can not be uninstalled if enabled.
Alternatively, can be disabled in the menu
Tapping the widgets, the effect turns off the screen.
The notification bar is displayed while the effect of wiping.
Widgets or can be launched from a shortcut.
If your device is Android2.2 or later, "Force Lock" Please to enabled.
Older versions will take about 5 seconds to Screen-off.
Please place this widget on your home screen.
Setting appears in the following operations.
(Please operate it during a screen effect.)
- Double-tap the screen.
- Press the Menu key of the device.
- Select Settings in the notification area.
[notice] Some devices may not operate.
You can choose an effect.
Vibration can also be set.
You can also choose the color and design and size of the icon.
( 12 colors of 4 styles and 3 size. )
Adjust position of the widget.
and, "Force Lock" configuration. (Android2.2 or later)
If the device is difficult to press the power button, please use.
If you want to launch from a shortcut, please tick the check boxes in the initial screen.
When the initial screen is no longer, this app will run directly from a shortcut.
You can not change the color of the shortcut icon.
- Don't move to SD card.
- Internet permission is only used for ads.
[Notes on Uninstall.]
"Force Lock" should want to disable.
Can not be uninstalled if enabled.
Alternatively, can be disabled in the menu
[Screen Off FX] -----------------------
Help you free memory to run other apps and Save power.
Simple and Easy user interface.
Stylish quick launch icon suits your HTC / Google phone.
* Manage running apps easily
You can open, uninstall, kill, or view detail of the running app by a long press.
* Quick launch icon
HTC style or Google style quick launch icon will show on the status bar (Screenshot 1 & 2).
* Ignore list
Process Manager won't kill apps in this list.
* Multi language support
English or Chinese, choose from your locale automatically.
Tags: HK, TW, CN, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, 香港, 中國, 台灣, taskiller, advanced task killer, 進程, 工作, 任務, process manager, uninstall, 程序管理員
More from developer
Please relocate when you use widget.
1.displays at statusBar and widget
3.alarm at two levels
6.running process monitor
Please it doesn't operate normally if you set this application to the TaskKill software.