Gorgeous Update in response to devs: Thank you for attempting to add controller support. That said, it's not working. I have a moga pro and tried both A and B (the latter being HID) modes. In A mode, nothing works at all. In B mode, the R1 button seems to restart the session (the background changes after a quick loading pause, anyway), but nothing causes the fish to swim - no triggers, buttons, or joysticks. Please fix and I'll give it another shot... Thanks again!
Beautiful! This isn't a game, it's an interactive work of art! You really feel the plight of the little fish. Combined with the pastel water colors and soothing music, playing this puts you in a nice Zen state of mind.
Gorgeous, Simple & Fun! The graphics are quite beautiful and the gameplay is simple yet addicting. Good job. Only thing that might drive people away is the price.
Wonderful Great game. Little bit hard to control but that's part of the challenge.
- increased lvl size, unlocked at hiscore 5+
- increased max predators to 8 for larger lvls
- more varied rock formations
- rebalanced fly and predator spawning
- chance of friendly fish spawning if hiscore 10+
- added option to show hiscore at lvl start
- various minor tweaks and fixes