Calibration & Labels I have a Samsung 4 and this model is not yet calibrated. Would you consider putting this phone in the cue? Also, it would be handy to label each reading with date and description of what is being recorded. If this feature is there, I cannot find how to do it, please advise.
Kuch to kash baat hai I don't know
A bit buggy Keeps crashing and asks me to login every time I open but a really great concept. Also web doesn't seem to display my data?
Noise tube Very good
Very rough I know this is still in its early stages but I question how useful it is outside of Europe since every phone needs to be profiled to be accurate. Initial box disappears too fast to read everything.
Brilliant app. Does great graphs. Haven't used website. Will try. Can collect data from SD card. Please calibrate more phones eg Orange San Francisco.
- This update contains security improvements
- This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
- Adds support for doing measurements without to require GPS.
- UI redesigned
- Better user interaction and and responsiveness, now alll the actions were implemented using asynchronous tasks
- Optimisation of the core API
* Register of User
* Access and modification to the user profile (e.g. change password and avatar)
* Local logs of tracks