Smartvoxx is a simple schedule app for Devoxx conferences (BE, FR, MA, PL and UK).
It is completely functional and uses real data, and it will be used as a demo app for the talk titled "Apps of your Wrist" by Sebastien Arbogast and Said Eloudrhiri (Devoxx Belgium 2015).
The features are the following:
- watch> display the list of conferences (Belgium, France, Morocco, Poland, UK)
- watch> display the schedules of a conference
- watch> display the sessions of a schedule
- watch> display the detail of a talk (title, room, schedule, summary, speakers)
- watch> add a talk to your favorites (this talk will be added to your phone's calendar)
- watch> receive notifications 10 minutes before the start of a talk you've added to your favorites
- watch> display on your phone the twitter profile of a speaker
- phone> refresh the cache used by the watch (useful when the planning of the conference has been updated)