Note: AirWatch MDM Agent works in conjunction with and is managed through configurable system settings within the admin console. AirWatch MDM Agent will not operate without the required AirWatch infrastructure. Please contact your IT administrator before installing AirWatch MDM Agent.
AirWatch MDM Agent Key Features
• Easy user authentication
• Intuitive, prompted device enrollment over-the-air
Access to Corporate Resources
• Automatic access to apps, content and resources configured by your IT administrator
• Single sign on for all AirWatch applications
• View device details, such as free memory, current compliance status and telecom usage
• Receive messages when out of compliance
• Contact support for additional assistance
Instructions for Activation
Step 1: Download and install the AirWatch MDM Agent on your device from Google Play Store
Step 2: Enter your corporate email address
Step 4: The apps, content and profiles configured by your IT administrator will prompt you to install automatically
• Fast access to corporate e-Mail, Calendar, and Contacts
• Automated access to corporate WiFi and VPN networks
• Easily find and install work related Apps and clients
• Check compliance with corporate security policies
• Locate lost or stolen devices
Note: MDM is used together with a Deutsche Telekom's SaaS service deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this App. This MDM App is required on your device to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization.
Good for Enterprise™ will request permission to use GPS during installation. This is needed for HTML5 geolocation support, and is not used by Good for Enterprise for other purposes. The user will be able to opt out of providing this location information when the browser requests it.
Good for Enterprise™ is a secure mobile email and collaboration suite that increases employee productivity without compromising security, employee privacy or the personal user experience on the device. It provides a business class user experience that allows employees to get business done on-the-go. From a single application, employees can access corporate email, calendar, Intranets, documents, an enterprise app catalog and more. It also integrates device (MDM) and application management (MAM) capabilities, giving IT complete visibility and control of the mobile deployment.
For employees, Good for Enterprise™ lets you work when and where you need to. Get more done with mobile access to critical business applications and information. Because Good for Enterprise™ cleanly separates personal and business data, your personal content stays private. You can freely use native device features and personal apps while complying with corporate security requirements.
For corporate IT, Good for Enterprise™ protects corporate data in motion, in use and at rest on Android devices using government grade encryption. With a unique container-based approach, it allows IT to set granular security policies at the application level, such as strong password requirements and control of data sharing with other apps or cloud-based services. IT can also remote wipe or lock corporate data while preserving personal information.
• View the status of all running services on the server
• Add and edit accounts and distribution lists
• View graphs and reports for MTA count / volume and anti-virus / anti-spam activity
• View graphs and reports for all advanced statistics such as io, cpu and mysql
• Check mail queues for all mta servers, move messages to and from the hold queue, re-queue messages, delete messages from any queue or flush the entire queue
• Check the account quota usage for all accounts on the server
• View the list of active sessions
• View account mailboxes by delegated authentication (without the account's password)
• Export Quotas, Active Sessions and Mail Queues to CSV
• Search with saved admin searches
• Do all of the above and much more on multiple Zimbra servers simultaneously
In addition, you can set up notifications that periodically check various parameters on any of your Zimbra servers, and notify you immediately when any of them are exceeded.
Examples of such notifications would be:
• Check the server every 15 minutes for any locked out accounts
• Check the server every day for 10 or more inactive accounts
The app also includes a widget that monitors all services on any of your Zimbra servers and notifies you immediately if any of them were to go down.
Please read http://goo.gl/s3ZRw for instructions on configuring the app with your server.
ZCal does not rely on CalDav or Excange ActiveSync protocols unlike other calendar sync apps, and uses native Zimbra API's instead. This allows ZCal to work equally well with both Network and Community editions of Zimbra server without compromising on features.
✔ Two-way calendar sync - Server to device and device to server
✔ Multiple Calendars - Each calendar appears with its own colour in the Calendar app
✔ Supports shared and multilevel (sub) calendar folders
✔ Supports recurring events and event exceptions
✔ Supports syncing to multiple accounts / servers
✔ Support for self-signed SSL certificates
✔ Configurable - Choose sync frequency, Calendars to sync, and other options under sync settings
✔ Comprehensive support for Zimbra Calendar fields, including Attendees, Location, Privacy, Status, Recurrence, Reminders and detailed descriptions.
✔ Encrypts stored passwords
* Setting up ZCal on your device - http://goo.gl/4sjo7J
* Importing existing Calendars into Zimbra - http://goo.gl/9s99A3
* Filter / choose Calendars to display and sync in the Calendar app - http://goo.gl/y2c4u1
* Android 4.1 (JellyBean) / Samsung Galaxy S4 users will have to install the workaround app if accounts disappear on reboot: http://goo.gl/lqNuGs
* Installing on SD Card is not supported, as Android does not support sync adapters installed on SD card and will remove accounts on reboot.
* Android 4.4 (KitKat) users will also have to install the workaround app if accounts disappear on reboot: http://goo.gl/lqNuGs
* Please report bugs at our support email address below. Feedback is always welcome.
* This app works best with the Google Calendar app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.calendar
☆ “Purpose-built for Mobile IT”5600+ customers globally
☆ “Complete separation of corporate and personal” 260 + of Fortune 500 / Global 2000
☆ “More than 97% customer support satisfaction rate”
This is what users say about us:
“Amazing product”- Director, Information Technology
“Great technical depth, flexible solution, and a fantastic support team” - Client Technology Manager
“MobileIron has been very easy to work with, and accommodated every business need”- IT Project Manager
With just a few quick steps, Mobile@Work makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your Android device:
► FAST ACCESS: Immediate access to corporate email, calendar and contacts.
► AUTOMATED: Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
► EASY: Discover and install work related applications on your device wherever you are.
► SECURE: Automated compliance with corporate security policies.
► FIND MY PHONE: Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
Note: Mobile@Work works in conjunction with a MobileIron Core server deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. Mobile@Work is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization.
Learn about Mobile Device Management: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-device-management
Learn about Mobile Security: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-security
Learn about BYOD: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/byod
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mobileiron
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobileiron
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/+mobileiron
Find more about MobileIron: http://www.mobileiron.com
- Connect your device to corporate wireless network
- Apply security settings
- Reset passwords/PINs
- Lock, track, and/or erase your device in the event of loss or theft
- Install recommended applications
- Send you notifications
Easy automatic setup for popular email services:
Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts hosted at Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP).
IMAP push mail (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS:
Exchange (EWS) accounts provide access to server side contacts (personal and global, with search), and Calendar sync (since version 1.5.5). Recognizes mail accounts hosted at Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Swiping in message list (actions) and between messages.
Can save attachments as files.
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail).
Rich text formatting when writing messages (including embedding images, in the signature too).
Android Wear (4.3+).
OAUTH2 for Gmail (Google's preferred, "more secure" authentication method).
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check, message based events).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program's web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the promo signature by purchasing the Pro Unlocker app here on Play.
You can contact me at: email@example.com.
ZTasks is fun to use and comes with many powerful features including full text search, sorting and filtering, sharing, publishing, and much more!
✔ Access your data anywhere, any time - ZTasks seamlessly syncs your tasks from multiple accounts with your Zimbra collaboration server, so you can access your tasks from anywhere and on any device.
✔ Comprehensive Search - ZTasks leverages the power of Zimbra's adavanced search features by searching accross content and attachments to bring the right information to your fingertips
✔ Innovative Sorting and Filtering - Sort your task list by any way imaginable. Filter your task lists to quickly find the tasks that matter the most.
✔ Tags - Tag your tasks, then sort and filter your tasks with them.
✔ Colored Lists - Use color to distinguish and prioritize your task lists.
✔ Attachments - View attachments you have added to tasks and download them to your device.
✔ Share - ZTasks integrates into the Android sharing system, so you can share your tasks and lists with other apps on your device.
✔ Publish - Publish your task list and collaborate with other users on your server.
✔ Notifications - Get notified of task reminders on your phone or tablet. Create reminders on your mobile device and get them on the web interface.
✔ GeoTagging - Quickly tag your tasks with your current location.
✔ ICS(Android 4.0) style UI with bulk tag, delete, move, mark complete, and sharing features
✔ Scroll horizontally to switch between task lists, or use the drop down navigation on top.
✔ Autocomplete email addresses from the Zimbra Global Address List when publishing task lists.
✔ Pull down to refresh / resync a task list
✔ Quick progress and priority indicator
✔ Fast Scroll (like Contacts app) to quickly scroll down large task lists.
✔ Rich Text editor for authoring HTML content in task details
Next to the free version we also offer an add-free pro version, which includes additional features including:
✔ Attachments (Pro feature) - Attach any number of files from your phone to a task. Take pictures or record audio clips and attach them to a task.
✔ Multiple Accounts (Pro feature) - Sync your tasks across multiple Zimbra accounts
✔ Widgets (Pro feature) - Quickly view and manage your task lists using widgets on your home screen
✔ Location Reminders (Pro feature) - Use a task's location field for location-based reminders
You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with your Zimbra server.
The app has been tested to work on both community and network editions of Zimbra version 6 and up.
* WARNING *
Project is stalled by now (not dead, just stalled).
There are known problems with Android 4.1+ and Zimbra 8, we're aware of it and it will be fixed as soon as possible but no schedule can be given right now.
Thanks for your comprehension.
The missing link for Zimbra™ and Google Android™ users. Synchronize all of your contacts, calendars and tasks on your SmartPhone over the air, wherever you are and whenever you want.
Works for Zimbra NE/OSE and also ISP/Hosting services such as :
"Soon to be r/w" version ;)
* Fully rewritten for a better evolution;
* Sync contacts, calendars and tasks;
* GAL sync;
* Task manager supplied;
* Notifications and reminders;
* Selectable items to sync;
* and many more enhancements here and there ...
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
Lookout offers the best protection against mobile threats to keep your device safe. When installed, Lookout Enterprise Security continuously monitors your device for the presence of threats and will alert you, and your company administrator, if any are found.
Please, do not post questions and negative comments in the reviews and contact us by email instead. We always respond to you in less than a few hours and help you delicately solve any issues including the price of the app.
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/notes-with-activesync.html
Fully functional 14-day trial with a one-time price of $4.99 for all your devices
■ Direct push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync
■ Tasks and Check-Lists
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Email To-Do list / Flagged mails (Exchange 2010)
■ GTD with drag & drop support
■ HTML body support (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Multiple accounts, folders
■ SSL/TLS and client certificate support
■ Badge Icon
■ HTML / Rich Edit support with Undo / Redo
■ Google Now integration
■ Select folders to sync, hide and flag emails
■ Android Wear support
■ Print support
■ Send and receive SMS in Outlook or OWA
■ Tasker support
■ Invite people and share tasks
■ Share notes directly into the app (create items from any other app)
■ Password protection
■ Quick new item and voice
■ Multiwindow support
■ DashClock integration
■ Floating icon support
■ Categories with colors and custom SQL filters (Exchange 2010)
■ Custom categories with SQL filters
■ Shortcuts - Quick voice / type and Quick edit
■ Search, 3 level sort, views
■ Backup / Restore settings using Android Backup Manager
■ Export / Import data to XML
■ Beautiful user interface and themes
Tasks & Notes
■ Tasks reminders and notification (also LED) with Dismiss and Snooze actions
■ Tasks recurrence
■ Tasks GTD
■ Calendar integration with GTD
■ Style your notes with bold, italic and underline
■ BBCode compatible (used for styling so users can easily continue working on their PCs)
■ Links displayed and clickable (might cause FC on some ROMs, turn off the option in such case)
■ Pinch to zoom
■ Displays account name and color
■ Last modification time
■ Smooth and fast scrolling for large notes
■ Font customization (wrap, font size and font name)
■ Tasks properties and groups (group by due and category)
■ Move items between folders
■ Quick Actions (Title, Priority, Due, Completed, Move To Folder)
■ Delete completed tasks
■ Create shopping and to-do lists
■ Can be edited on your PC
■ Sort, reset and order items in your check-list
■ Context menu for extended actions
■ Check and uncheck items
■ Special structured text note
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
■ Version 2.5, 12.0, 12.1, 14.0 and 14.1
■ Direct Push support
■ Setup a new account in Tools - Accounts - Add account
■ For Office 365 use m.outlook.com (Home), outlook.office365.com (Business) and for Hotmail/Outlook.com use m.hotmail.com, also try s.outlook.com
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Flagged Emails (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Categories (Exchange 2010)
■ Client certificate support
■ Supported servers: MS Exchange 2003-2013, Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, OneNote Outlook, IceWarp, Tine, Kerio, Zimbra, AkrutoSync, Zarafa, Z-Push, Horde and others
See our website for more information and FAQ
App Dialer can be used to quickly filter a large list of apps down to just a few or even just one item in just a few seconds.
There are a few app launching apps out there but what sets App Dialer from the rest is the way app list is filtered. Instead of using an awkward on-screen QWERTY keyboard, App Dialer comes with a built-in numeric keyboard. You can just dial out apps' names just like you would dial a spellable phone number. Want the Browser? Dial 2769737 (spelled "browser"). Want the Gallery? Dial 4255379 (spelled "gallery"). It is that easy!
App Dialer highlights:
- easy to use
- can be started by long-pressing the search button (if your device has it)
- can be started via a notification icon
- starts fast, can be made even faster by turning off icons
- quick dial for up to 10 favorite apps
- pin selected apps to the top of the list
- donation-supported, but otherwise free and ad-free!
Do you want help? We are here for you! Please see the App Dialer's website for frequently asked questions. If your question is not there, send us an e-mail message so we can help you.
App Dialer's website:
ZDrive lets you to save all your files to your Zimbra account's Briefcase, so you can securely access them from anywhere and share them with others.
✔ Upload files to your server directly from your Android device
✔ Use the ZDrive app to access your photos, documents, videos, music and other files stored in your Zimbra Briefcase on your device
✔ Share your files with other apps on your device. Attach files to emails and post pictures directly to your Facebook or Twitter timelines
✔ Upload multiple files shared from other apps directly into your Zimbra Briefcase
✔ Take pictures, capture videos and record voice memos from the app and seamlessly sync them to your Briefcase
✔ Share your files and folders with other users on your Zimbra server
✔ Access files other users on your server have shared with you
✔ Built-in rich text editor for quick and easy editing of Zimbra documents on the go
✔ Collaborate and author documents with multiple users
✔ View and manage document versions and history, refer or switch to previous versions
✔ Cache files locally and access them when you are offline
✔ Search and sort your documents to quickly find what you are looking for
✔ Tag documents, filter documents by tag
✔ Never lose your files again, automcatically back them up to your Briefcase with ZDrive
✔ Supports multiple accounts on multiple servers
✔ Works with both community and Network editions of Zimbra version 6 and above
GO!Enterprise Workspace separates business from personal data within the same device. It can operate with or without the presence of Mobile Device Management (MDM) software, as all security policies are applied within the app (container).
GO!Enterprise security features include:
- FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography on device and Server
- AES 256 bit Encryption on Device and Over the Air (OTA) traffic
- 3DES 192 bit Encryption on Server and Cloud
- Remote Lock and Wipe capabilities
- Remote Passcode lock and policy enforcement
- Geo-tracking and monitoring of transactions
- Security policies and Application Management and deployment
GO!Enterprise Workspace increases mobile productivity by enabling secure and controlled access to enterprise information and apps.
- Secure Email with connectivity to Exchange Server, Office365, Lotus Domino, etc.
- Secure Contacts (Enterprise and Personal), Calendars, Notes & Tasks
- Secure Files, supporting Network File Systems, MS Sharepoint, Cloud Storage & Local Storage
- Secure Office Editor, allowing users to create and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and store them securely on the device or Enterprise locations
- Secure Camera, supporting Photos and Video stored encrypted
- Secure Web Browsing, allowing access to Intranet Web Apps, and Internet Browsing behind your company's firewall
- Secure One to One and Group Messaging in a Highly Encrypted fully managed environment
- Extend the Pre-Built functionality by developing numerous apps by using GO!AppZone Studio.
- GO!Enterprise Workspace integrates application development and deployment to securely connect with any Enterprise System.
- It also integrates application management (MAM) capabilities, giving IT complete visibility and control of the enterprise mobility.
- It protects enterprise data at rest and while connected with the back end systems using enterprise grade encryption.
- With its container-based approach, it allows IT to set security policies at the application level, such as strong password requirements and control of data sharing with other apps or cloud-based services.
- IT can also remote wipe or lock corporate data while preserving personal information.
To learn more about GLOBO's products and GO!Enterprise in particular please visit www.globoplc.com.
The core philosophy of WiPLUS Service is to provide the same high-quality experience to end-users at all WiPLUS Hotspots.
WiPLUS Roaming Service
A great added value feature of WiPLUS service is the ability for the end-user to use any WiPLUS access card at any WiPLUS Hotspot in Greece or abroad.
WiPLUS service offers a multilingual end-user environment (9 Languages)
WiPLUS Mobile Application, provides to the end-user the Following Features:
- WiPLUS public WiFi Hotspot service general info
- WiPLUS service end-user Usage info & Sessions
- Hotspot Locator
- Detailed Information for Available Access Types & Pricing
- WiPLUS end-user Support Contact Form
PROFiTEL Communications is based in Halandri, Athens Greece and is a member of GLOBO Group, listed in London, AIM Stock Market.
Our philosophy is reflected in the company’s motto “Your Service is Our Business”.
Avoid the hurdle of building your apps for testing using native SDKs. Rapidly deploy your app into GO!AppZone ShowTime for previewing and debugging on all supported mobile platforms.
GO!AppZone ShowTime is compatible with GO!AppZone Test, the free MBaaS that provides integration, data synchronization and push notification services for testing purposes.
Εκθέσεις, Συναυλίες, Εκπαιδευτικά προγράμματα, Διαλέξεις, Art Shop, Καφέ, η εφαρμογή αυτή σας κρατά ενήμερους για τα προγράμματα, έκτακτα γεγονότα και προσφορές, στο πλαίσιο των δραστηριοτήτων του Ιδρύματος Εικαστικών Τεχνών και Μουσικής Β&Μ Θεοχαράκη.