Good for Enterprise™ will request permission to use GPS during installation. This is needed for HTML5 geolocation support, and is not used by Good for Enterprise for other purposes. The user will be able to opt out of providing this location information when the browser requests it.
Good for Enterprise™ is a secure mobile email and collaboration suite that increases employee productivity without compromising security, employee privacy or the personal user experience on the device. It provides a business class user experience that allows employees to get business done on-the-go. From a single application, employees can access corporate email, calendar, Intranets, documents, an enterprise app catalog and more. It also integrates device (MDM) and application management (MAM) capabilities, giving IT complete visibility and control of the mobile deployment.
For employees, Good for Enterprise™ lets you work when and where you need to. Get more done with mobile access to critical business applications and information. Because Good for Enterprise™ cleanly separates personal and business data, your personal content stays private. You can freely use native device features and personal apps while complying with corporate security requirements.
For corporate IT, Good for Enterprise™ protects corporate data in motion, in use and at rest on Android devices using government grade encryption. With a unique container-based approach, it allows IT to set granular security policies at the application level, such as strong password requirements and control of data sharing with other apps or cloud-based services. IT can also remote wipe or lock corporate data while preserving personal information.
Note: AirWatch MDM Agent works in conjunction with and is managed through configurable system settings within the admin console. AirWatch MDM Agent will not operate without the required AirWatch infrastructure. Please contact your IT administrator before installing AirWatch MDM Agent.
AirWatch MDM Agent Key Features
• Easy user authentication
• Intuitive, prompted device enrollment over-the-air
Access to Corporate Resources
• Automatic access to apps, content and resources configured by your IT administrator
• Single sign on for all AirWatch applications
• View device details, such as free memory, current compliance status and telecom usage
• Receive messages when out of compliance
• Contact support for additional assistance
Instructions for Activation
Step 1: Download and install the AirWatch MDM Agent on your device from Google Play Store
Step 2: Enter your corporate email address
Step 4: The apps, content and profiles configured by your IT administrator will prompt you to install automatically
• Fast access to corporate e-Mail, Calendar, and Contacts
• Automated access to corporate WiFi and VPN networks
• Easily find and install work related Apps and clients
• Check compliance with corporate security policies
• Locate lost or stolen devices
Note: MDM is used together with a Deutsche Telekom's SaaS service deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this App. This MDM App is required on your device to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization.
☆ “Purpose-built for Mobile IT”5600+ customers globally
☆ “Complete separation of corporate and personal” 260 + of Fortune 500 / Global 2000
☆ “More than 97% customer support satisfaction rate”
This is what users say about us:
“Amazing product”- Director, Information Technology
“Great technical depth, flexible solution, and a fantastic support team” - Client Technology Manager
“MobileIron has been very easy to work with, and accommodated every business need”- IT Project Manager
With just a few quick steps, Mobile@Work makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your Android device:
► FAST ACCESS: Immediate access to corporate email, calendar and contacts.
► AUTOMATED: Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
► EASY: Discover and install work related applications on your device wherever you are.
► SECURE: Automated compliance with corporate security policies.
► FIND MY PHONE: Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
Note: Mobile@Work works in conjunction with a MobileIron Core server deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. Mobile@Work is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization.
Learn about Mobile Device Management: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-device-management
Learn about Mobile Security: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-security
Learn about BYOD: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/byod
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mobileiron
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobileiron
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/+mobileiron
Find more about MobileIron: http://www.mobileiron.com
- Connect your device to corporate wireless network
- Apply security settings
- Reset passwords/PINs
- Lock, track, and/or erase your device in the event of loss or theft
- Install recommended applications
- Send you notifications
Lookout offers the best protection against mobile threats to keep your device safe. When installed, Lookout Enterprise Security continuously monitors your device for the presence of threats and will alert you, and your company administrator, if any are found.
• Easily print from your phone or tablet to any network connected printer (ePrint Enterprise service must be purchased separately)
• Business printing on-the-go! Take advantage of HP’s network of 30,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and Swiss Post, and more. Find the nearest location, hit print, and use a unique code to guarantee the privacy of your printed material.
• Touch to authenticate and mobile job release when using HP’s Access Control (must be purchased separately)
How it works:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app(3).
2. Review the list of network printers and select your printer.
3. For Public Print Locations, use the app’s automatic geographic search and choose location, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
4. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to release your print job at the printer (4)
5. Go to your selected network printer and get your printout, or for public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc.), the app will show you where to pick up your print job.
For printing to HP printers without using private cloud based solution, check the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
• Works on Android 2.3.x to 4.4.x
• Works with ePrint Enterprise Server 2.2 to 3.2
(1) HP Access Control version 14.0
(2) Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
(3) Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
(4) Work on HP printers that have NFC enabled (NFC/wireless Direct Accessory support only). Is also required to get the printout at public print locations
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
You can also place calls right from pebble without even touching your phone, by browsing call history or filtering through contacts and groups.
TURN OFF CALL NOTIFICATION IN ANDROID PEBBLE APP. OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY.
Rootless answering is currently broken on Android 5.0. Use root mode.
Saving you time and hassle through innovation…do you know any other HVAC distributor with this kind of technology?
* See current Product Availability at CARRIER ENTERPRISE Stores Near You (Product Availability)
* Look up the warranty entitlement and service history of a unit based on its serial number.
* Pressure Temperature Calculator : Calculate the corresponding pressure for a given temperature, or the temperature for a given pressure reading. Also calculates Subcooling and Superheat values.
* X-Ref Lookup : In addition to Hermetic Compressors, expanded to include Aftermarket Motors, Filter Bases, Semi-Hermetic Compressors, Filter Driers and Thermostats. Lookup by id or attribute.
* Search for an HVAC equipment model, see the Bill Of Materials, check availability at CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations (Equipment B.O.M.)
* View Spec Sheets, Wiring Diagrams, Installation Guides, Consumer Literature, etc. for CARRIER ENTERPRISE Products (Document Library)
* See nearby CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations, their Hours of Operation, get Directions, call the store (Branch Locator)
* Receive Push Notifications of Special Offers & Promotions at CARRIER ENTERPRISE
* Scan QR Code & UPC Bar Codes for fast product look ups
* See Turn by Turn Driving Directions to CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations
* Light up attics, closets and basements while you work with the built in Flashlight
* Now supports both landscape and portrait views
Our goal is to make your life in the field more efficient and doing business with us easier. That's our passion...stay tuned for more!
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 63 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
The operating system your smartphone is running may be vulnerable to potential misuse of USSD commands that could wipe your entire phone. Tapping on a link to a cleverly coded web page could order your phone to reset itself to factory settings and disintegrate all your private data with it. Simply opening a malicious website, either directly or by a link, could instigate a dialer exploit that instantly orders your phone to take unwanted actions, potentially including a factory reset (wiping out all your personal settings, data and apps) or destruction of your SIM card.
Any Android phone running Phone.apk v 4.1 or lower is at risk and that's the broader base of them. Install McAfee Dialer Protection to protect against such attacks. Now, when you tap on an exploiting link, McAfee will intercept and block the USSD command.
For more information regarding this threat, go to http://blogs.mcafee.com/consumer/android-phones-vulnerable-to-loss-of-data-apps.
Tags: dialer, dialer protection, wipe, wipe attack, ussd, ussd code, ussd check, android ussd, url, security, McAfee, McAfee Mobile Security
FOR WHOM? - This app is only for super administrators of Google for Work products, including Google Apps for Work, Education, Government, Google Coordinate, and Chromebooks.
It provides the following features:
• User Management Features - Add/Edit user, Suspend user, Restore user, Delete user, Reset password
• Group Management Features - Add/Edit Group, Add members, Delete group, View group members
• Audit Logs - Review Audit logs, Filter logs by admin, date ranges and event types
• Notifications - Read and Delete notifications
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
Avoid the hurdle of building your apps for testing using native SDKs. Rapidly deploy your app into GO!AppZone ShowTime for previewing and debugging on all supported mobile platforms.
GO!AppZone ShowTime is compatible with GO!AppZone Test, the free MBaaS that provides integration, data synchronization and push notification services for testing purposes.
GO!Enterprise Workspace separates business from personal data within the same device. It can operate with or without the presence of Mobile Device Management (MDM) software, as all security policies are applied within the app (container).
GO!Enterprise security features include:
- FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography on device and Server
- AES 256 bit Encryption on Device and Over the Air (OTA) traffic
- 3DES 192 bit Encryption on Server and Cloud
- Remote Lock and Wipe capabilities
- Remote Passcode lock and policy enforcement
- Geo-tracking and monitoring of transactions
- Security policies and Application Management and deployment
GO!Enterprise Workspace increases mobile productivity by enabling secure and controlled access to enterprise information and apps.
- Secure Email with connectivity to Exchange Server, Office365, Lotus Domino, etc.
- Secure Contacts (Enterprise and Personal), Calendars, Notes & Tasks
- Secure Files, supporting Network File Systems, MS Sharepoint, Cloud Storage & Local Storage
- Secure Office Editor, allowing users to create and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and store them securely on the device or Enterprise locations
- Secure Camera, supporting Photos and Video stored encrypted
- Secure Web Browsing, allowing access to Intranet Web Apps, and Internet Browsing behind your company's firewall
- Secure One to One and Group Messaging in a Highly Encrypted fully managed environment
- Extend the Pre-Built functionality by developing numerous apps by using GO!AppZone Studio.
- GO!Enterprise Workspace integrates application development and deployment to securely connect with any Enterprise System.
- It also integrates application management (MAM) capabilities, giving IT complete visibility and control of the enterprise mobility.
- It protects enterprise data at rest and while connected with the back end systems using enterprise grade encryption.
- With its container-based approach, it allows IT to set security policies at the application level, such as strong password requirements and control of data sharing with other apps or cloud-based services.
- IT can also remote wipe or lock corporate data while preserving personal information.
To learn more about GLOBO's products and GO!Enterprise in particular please visit www.globoplc.com.
The core philosophy of WiPLUS Service is to provide the same high-quality experience to end-users at all WiPLUS Hotspots.
WiPLUS Roaming Service
A great added value feature of WiPLUS service is the ability for the end-user to use any WiPLUS access card at any WiPLUS Hotspot in Greece or abroad.
WiPLUS service offers a multilingual end-user environment (9 Languages)
WiPLUS Mobile Application, provides to the end-user the Following Features:
- WiPLUS public WiFi Hotspot service general info
- WiPLUS service end-user Usage info & Sessions
- Hotspot Locator
- Detailed Information for Available Access Types & Pricing
- WiPLUS end-user Support Contact Form
PROFiTEL Communications is based in Halandri, Athens Greece and is a member of GLOBO Group, listed in London, AIM Stock Market.
Our philosophy is reflected in the company’s motto “Your Service is Our Business”.
Εκθέσεις, Συναυλίες, Εκπαιδευτικά προγράμματα, Διαλέξεις, Art Shop, Καφέ, η εφαρμογή αυτή σας κρατά ενήμερους για τα προγράμματα, έκτακτα γεγονότα και προσφορές, στο πλαίσιο των δραστηριοτήτων του Ιδρύματος Εικαστικών Τεχνών και Μουσικής Β&Μ Θεοχαράκη.