Good for Enterprise™ will request permission to use GPS during installation. This is needed for HTML5 geolocation support, and is not used by Good for Enterprise for other purposes. The user will be able to opt out of providing this location information when the browser requests it.
Good for Enterprise™ is a secure mobile email and collaboration suite that increases employee productivity without compromising security, employee privacy or the personal user experience on the device. It provides a business class user experience that allows employees to get business done on-the-go. From a single application, employees can access corporate email, calendar, Intranets, documents, an enterprise app catalog and more. It also integrates device (MDM) and application management (MAM) capabilities, giving IT complete visibility and control of the mobile deployment.
For employees, Good for Enterprise™ lets you work when and where you need to. Get more done with mobile access to critical business applications and information. Because Good for Enterprise™ cleanly separates personal and business data, your personal content stays private. You can freely use native device features and personal apps while complying with corporate security requirements.
For corporate IT, Good for Enterprise™ protects corporate data in motion, in use and at rest on Android devices using government grade encryption. With a unique container-based approach, it allows IT to set granular security policies at the application level, such as strong password requirements and control of data sharing with other apps or cloud-based services. IT can also remote wipe or lock corporate data while preserving personal information.
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, TickTick, AnyDo, Tasks (Team), MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, DGT Gtd, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2 and 3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 4.4 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat)
- Support Home timezone for travels
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
To help in translations: http://koxx3.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/translation_is_now_open/
+++ scrollable widget, calendar widget, agenda widget, task widget, widgets +++
- Team Tasks
- Ultimate ToDo
- Task Sync for Exchange
- DTG GTD
- SSI gTasks
- Dato GTask
- Google Task Organizer (Full version)
- Got To Do (Full version))
Scrolling is available with ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher and others
Zeam has dropped scrolling launcher support
Please E-MAIL with bug reports, comments are useless.
Unfortunately with this release I have had to drop support for phones with an SDK lower than 2.1 due to upgrades to the settings interface. If you are using an older version of Android please try contact me to help and help me create a 1.5/1.6 compatible version!
IF your events do not show after update (from <1.5.7 to 1.5.8) please untick/retick the calendars on the choose calendars page!
Looks like there is a bug with sharing/choosing touchdown tasks, I will fix this soon!
It also has a widget which allows you to choose an event to display alongside upcoming events.
This free application has unlock able "paid" features accessible in the settings. You can use the app for free without ever unlocking any features! For a full run down of the advantages of paid-ness visit the website!
PAID features are currently at an introductory price, this will go up in around a months time!
If you are looking for a business calendar widget to display many events please try Agenda Widget, conversely, If you want a sleek, compact, customizable widget to show a few upcoming events (and a chosen event) try Quick Agenda!
- a widget that can show one upcoming event/task, either the next event or and event chosen by you
- an quick loading agenda view that combines calendars and tasks from various data sources
- swipe actions in quick agenda view
- an ICS (iCal) receiver/sender. The send function is still primitive however the receiving function handles most cases as it is based on icsbot
-*lots* of skin and color customizations for all components of the widget, initial look matches Simi clock
If you would like to unlock the full version features you can do it in the application from widget settings or the app drawer icon settings page.
- Google calendar
- Touchdown exchange
- Google tasks organizer (GTO)
- SSI gTasks
- Dato gTasks
- Got To Do tasks
- Calengoo tasks
- Due Today tasks
Provide feedback here in comments, via e-mail.
TaskShift is all about efficiency - gone are the days of switching to your mac/pc to efficiently work with multiple applications. Task Shift allows you to effortlessly utilize various apps with only a single touch, for both your phone and tablet.
Touch down on the lens then move away to open the taskbar.
Touch down and hold till vibration then move the lens to where you want it.
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
• Download Report-IT Enterprise Edition Google Play for free and use on any compatible Android smartphone.
• Centrally administer all user accounts and never expose IP addresses and ports to users.
• Non-technical users simply open the app, log in with their TieServer credentials, and tap “Connect” to go live!
• Bidirectional live 15kHz audio at 24Kbps (supports live audio at 14.4Kbps).
• Report live and record simultaneously.
• Insert multiple recordings in playlists for live reports.
• Offline recording when you have no cellular coverage or Wi-Fi access.
• Manual or automatic file transfers using WAV on disconnect.
• Supports recorded audio and metadata ingest by Nétia Radio-Assist#
• Provide a TieServer login to long distance guests and interview them live.
• High security with control of which studio codecs a Report-IT user can see and use.
• Display your own/station logo and byline during a live or pre-recorded report.
• Editing recordings using compatible Android apps.
• Free support via email@example.com
Currently supported Android OS (June 2013)
· GingerBread (2.3+)
· Honeycomb (3.0+)
· IceCream Sandwich (4.01+)
· Jelly Bean (4.1+)
NOTE. Please enable the "Snapdragon S4 Compatibility" switch (In advanced menu) when using a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 with ICS (or other device using the Snapdragon S4 chipset) to avoid audio artefacts when recording or streaming.
Get Report-IT Enterprise 50 or 100 pack and a Tieline IP codec from Tieline now!
Contact Tieline or your favourite Tieline dealer via http://www.tieline.com/Contact-Us, or call Tieline at US +1-317-845-8000, Australia +61+8+9249-6688
For more information visit http://www.tieline.com/products/G5/Report-IT-Application-for-Android
#Note. The Autofill component of Nétia Radio-Assist requires the addition of a mapping file before this feature can be used by Report-IT EE. This is available directly from Nétia. Please contact your local Nétia agent to obtain it.
How it works*:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app**.
2. Review the list of nearby Public Print Locations presented after the app’s automatic geographic search and choose one, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
3. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to maintain your privacy - required to get the printout.
4. Go to the public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc. - the app will show you where on the map), provide your retrieval code and get your printout.
More information at: www.hp.com/go/eprintmobile.
For printing to HP printers, check the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
* Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
** Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
The Egnyte mobile app enables you to store, access, and collaborate on personal and business files. No other file sharing solution gives you easy mobile access to all your files, no matter where it's stored. You can even connect directly with local storage to securely access files too sensitive for the cloud.
* Access documents and folders on your Android from anywhere
* Send large files and folders using web links or email attachments
* Store files locally on your Android to always stay connected with or without Internet
* Collaborate on shared folders with file versioning, annotations and notifications
* Keep your mobile files secure with passcode lock, remote wipe and local encryption
Over 1 Billion files are shared daily by businesses using Egnyte. See why 30,000+ companies across all industries trust Egnyte for their file sharing needs.
-----------Reviews & Ratings-------------
PC Magazine (4 Stars) - "Egnyte makes your once inaccessible local files easy to reach online"
TopTenReviews (Ranked #1 for Online File Sharing 2013) - "Easy to operate and robust in functionality, Egnyte is the go-to cloud solution for professionals and businesses"
ITPRO (Recommended) - "Given this flexibility and control it's the best online synchronization service for business"
Information Week - “The system provides the same enterprise-level security for files stored locally or in the cloud"
More from developer
As part of the GO!Enterprise Server framework, GO!Enterprise mobile client for Android, upon successful configuration, can also connect to enterprise systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, Salesforce and more.
GO!Enterprise ensures management and critical security features enabling corporate IT policies deployment and control of all Android deployments within the organization.
IMPORTANT NOTE: GO!Enterprise mobile client for Android will only run if connected to necessary back-end software GO!Enterprise Server. If you are not sure what to do, please contact your IT administrator.
To learn more about GO!Enterprise mobile client for Android visit www.goenterpriseserver.com/android.aspx
Copyright 2011 GLOBO PLC.
This app provides a free, fast and accurate way for developers to preview all their ongoing mobile apps projects, so they can test and debug before production.
App preview is performed real-time across Android devices.
GO!AppZone Showtime is the perfect companion of GO!AppZone Studio and Cloud to accelerate the development process by sharing prototypes between business users, designers and developers.
Εκθέσεις, Συναυλίες, Εκπαιδευτικά προγράμματα, Διαλέξεις, Art Shop, Καφέ, η εφαρμογή αυτή σας κρατά ενήμερους για τα προγράμματα, έκτακτα γεγονότα και προσφορές, στο πλαίσιο των δραστηριοτήτων του Ιδρύματος Εικαστικών Τεχνών και Μουσικής Β&Μ Θεοχαράκη.