I have been playing the various incarnations of Hidden Dimensions for six years now, and HD3 is the best version yet. Previous versions had emergent issues with faction balance and particular killer combos that were unbeatable. But, HD3 is better balanced and all the more fun for it. Every faction has different mechanics, strengths, and weaknesses and there is one race or combo for every play style.
Totally suprising with its subtle complexities, finding ways to maximise your attacks and defences with the fewest cards and most potent combinations. Look forward to more specilizations within the races, will be watching this games devs for now on, highly highly reccomend especially to old magic geeks from the 90s...lolololololol. Great sci fi twist with that same gameplay mechanic we are familiar with.
Kind boring. The cards are well balanced, but nothing is really cool or unique. Will I play the 5/11 that prevents one damage to itself, or the 6/20 that does one damage when it enters play? Yawn. Also the UI is pretty bad, because everything is tiny, each card is smaller than your pinky nail and you have to tap on cards to read them.
Awesome card game that is very well balanced in my opinion. Smooth gameplay, small app size, and an AI with a unique way of increasing its difficulty. A constant challenge and the "Hidden Dimension" (roll credits) provides an infinite amount of levels to play. The best mobile card game I have ever played!
Great strategy game, well balanced with lots of variation. Would love multiplayer or story driven campaigns but honestly perfect enough as it is.
This one is a must for any tcg board game fans out there FRICKIn COMPLETELY FREE OF ADS AND OTHER BULLSHT IAP, can be played offline, plenty of cards with different faction to collect of, enjoyable, and many things like campaign, battle skirmishes, event, to keep you up for heelluva hours!
* Fixed a bug in the custom card generator that could result in abilities with incorrect values.
* Fixed errors in the calculation of XP.
* Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to bring up the card popup for gate opponents.
* Fixed a bug in Elemental Destroyer.
* Star Drone's play ability now grants 20% AMC
* Technomind's card cost removed
* Excession's attack is now 4
* Hydranought's defense is now 40
* Greater Grav Demon's defense is now 36
* Antimatter Weaponry grants 2 attack and costs 4