I have been playing the various incarnations of Hidden Dimensions for six years now, and HD3 is the best version yet. Previous versions had emergent issues with faction balance and particular killer combos that were unbeatable. But, HD3 is better balanced and all the more fun for it. Every faction has different mechanics, strengths, and weaknesses and there is one race or combo for every play style.
Kind boring. The cards are well balanced, but nothing is really cool or unique. Will I play the 5/11 that prevents one damage to itself, or the 6/20 that does one damage when it enters play? Yawn. Also the UI is pretty bad, because everything is tiny, each card is smaller than your pinky nail and you have to tap on cards to read them.
Great strategy game, well balanced with lots of variation. Would love multiplayer or story driven campaigns but honestly perfect enough as it is.
Played a few versions on the web. So far a great game!
Not for phones text is too small with no ability to zoom
* Fixed a bug in the custom card generator that could result in abilities with incorrect values.
* Fixed errors in the calculation of XP.
* Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to bring up the card popup for gate opponents.
* Fixed a bug in Elemental Destroyer.
* Star Drone's play ability now grants 20% AMC
* Technomind's card cost removed
* Excession's attack is now 4
* Hydranought's defense is now 40
* Greater Grav Demon's defense is now 36
* Antimatter Weaponry grants 2 attack and costs 4