Featured on XDA portal and Android Police!
An essential extension for DashClock, that makes full use of its extensibility to give you control of notifications from ANY application on the lock screen. Add notifications for up to eleven applications in DashClock widget. To see more/less than 7 extensions, tap on the settings icon in DashNotifier settings Activity and enable/disable extensions.
This will not show up on your app launcher. To use this, go to DashClock settings and add extensions from this application.
Uses Notification service in Android 4.3 and Accessibility in Android 4.2. Because of limitations in Accessibility service there are a few less features/functionality in Android 4.2. DashNotifier only runs on devices with Android 4.2+. Lower Android versions are and will not supported.
Now with more than a hundred icons inbuilt, thanks to Milosch Lee - https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=UPpack
New icon courtesy Dima Skvarskyi - https://plus.google.com/+DimaSkvarskyi
This application is released under MIT license and is hosted on github - https://github.com/umanx/DashNotifier/
For beta versions and/or support, go to Google+ community - https://plus.google.com/communities/115585480035899880126
+ Compatible with Android 4.0 or higher
+ Many appearance appearance settings such as text color, text size, widget background color etc
+ Changable extension text size
+ Always collapse extensions option
+ Horizontally collapas extensions option
+ Color apply to extensions option
+ Refine Setting UI to be more straightforward
+ More are coming...
5. WiFi info
6. Storage info
7. More are coming...
If you like KK Widget (Dashclock +), please help to spread it, and press g+1 to support KK Dashclock Widget development, thanks
We dev features and fix bugs ACTIVELY, release BIWEEKLY, please email us with detailed info if error, 1 star can not help to improve, thanks
Over 1 million users agree: HD Widgets is the most fun and easy way to add widgets to your home screen! Customizing widgets has never been easier! Just swipe and tap to select colors, icons, clocks, layouts, backgrounds and more!
Top 10 Android Apps - Techcrunch
"Android users swear by the HD Widgets app" - The Guardian
"Amazingly awesome and beautiful" - Android Community
"elegant and eye-catching" - Computerworld
"heavy on polish and detail yet light on the wallet" - AndroidGuys
Play Store Editor's Choice for over 2 years!
- clock, date, switches, weather, forecast, & location
- 50+ setting switches
- tap hot spots to open apps (clock / alarm, date, weather)
- phone sizes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x3
- tablet sizes: 6x1, 6x2, 3x5, 8x1, 8x2, 4x7 (and all phone widgets)
- lock screen widgets
Theme Packs and Add-Ons
HD Widgets includes FREE Glass Gems theme pack with over 100 widgets for phones and tablets.
Add more theme packs and icons via Play Store:
- Kairo (40+ widgets)
- Kairo XP (60+ widgets)
- Colourform (30+ widgets)
- Colourform XP (50+ widgets)
Advanced Weather & Forecast
- the most advanced weather screen available on Android
- multi-source: AccuWeather, Weather Underground & more
- 12-36 hourly graph w/ temperature and chance of rain
- 7-10 day forecasts
- multiple locations
- HD Widgets 4 requires Android 4.0.3 & up
- UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again =)
- changing grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance
- we don't test ROMs
- FAQ: http://cloud.tv/apps/hd-widgets/faq/
- camera: to use the LED camera light
- full details: http://cloud.tv/i/hdw-perms
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: email@example.com
♥ We respond to everyone!
Displays charging state, level, and other information about your device's battery in the widget.
Get instant access to:
• Current battery level
• Current battery status (Discharging, Charging, Not Charging, Charged)
• Current power type (AC, USB, Wireless)
• Time running on battery since last full charge
• Time remaining on battery/time until
• Battery details (Health | Temperature | Voltage | Technology)
Note: You must charge your battery to 100% after updating or installing for the first time for the widget to display the correct time on battery.
DashClock Battery Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
• In-app purchases: For accepting donations--no features hidden behind a paywall!
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will gladly help you.
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1), big (4x2) and wide (4x1) resizable digital clock widgets with 7 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to show brief weather information and weather forecast on tap
- Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
- Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app and your favourite weather app by tapping the widget
- Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2+ only, supported on selected devices)
- NEW: Backup & restore settings
- NEW: Options for Bold hours and no colon separator ala Xperia Z3
- Paid "Premium" upgrade that unlocks options for:
- Custom (user-selectable) font + 9 additional fonts
- NEW: Ability to show current time and weather in multiple locations
- Ability to show battery level info
- Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
- Removes advertisements
Note: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
- Downloading weather forecasts / current weather information
- Detecting current location for the weather forecast
- Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
- The Premium in-app purchase
- Backing up & restoring settings
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
Be unique, express yourself.
Thanks to its multiple customizable widgets and themes in the Play Store, you can customize your home screen according to your moods and desires with clocks, widgets and weather. You can also view the current weather and the forecasted weather with beautiful animations.
Beautiful Widgets was the first application to achieve one million paid downloads. It was listed as “Google Editor’s choice” for more than one year and has been listed as one of the top 10 paid applications in the Google Play Store for more than 4 years now.
Just like 4 million other beautiful widgets users, take advantage of comprehensive weather forecast information and the HD version of your other favorite clock widgets, weather widgets, compatible with phones and tablets.
- Complete clocks widgets (time, date, alarm, etc.)
- Multiple widgets (6x4, 6x1 and 6x2 only for tablets)
- Download as many themes as you like to customize your widgets
- Main weather forecast information for your current location and all preferred cities
- Weather notifications from around the world, unlock animations or interactive screensavers (DayDream)
- Interactive weather wallpaper
- Toggles widgets
- Weather animations
For more information, visit the website: http://levelupstudio.com
- This application cannot be stored on the SD card due to the widgets
- We do not guarantee operation on Roms and alternative Homepages
- DayDream is only available for Android 4.2
*** Permissions ***
- Location : for geolocated forecast
- SDCard : to save the themes
- Wifi, Bluetooth, System tools : for toggle widgets
- Affects battery : for updates
- Alarm : to display the next alarm
PressureNet SDK allow us to gather barometric data to predict a better forecasting and to help researchers.
*** Important ***
We allow more than 15 minutes for the refund policy because we think it is too short. You can contact us from Google Checkout within 24 hours with an explanation on why you are not interested in keeping it. Warning: this do not apply during sales and promotions!
With Clock widget pack you have a wide choice of beautiful widgets at disposal.
✔ Choose between the categories bellow your own clock widget
◆ Sport, lifestyle, religion, nature, space, vehicles, music, abstract
This Apps will provide you the following widgets:
✔ Lockscreen Widgets
✔ Weed / Cannabis / Marijuana widget
✔ Car / Motorcycle Clock
✔ Hot Girl Clock
✔ Boobs Clock
✔ Gay Clock
✔ LGBT Clock
✔ Grass Clock
✔ Earth Clock
✔ Jet / F16 Clock
✔ Jesus Christ Clock
✔ Allah Widget
✔ Simply beautiful Clock
✔ Soccer Clock
✔ Lightning Clock
✔ Basketball Clock
✔ Beer Clock
✔ Love Clock
✔ Earth Clock
✔ Flag Clock
✔ Tatoo Clock
✔ Cars Clock
✔ Beach Clock
✔ Rabbit Clock
✔ many others..
You will be able to change the font and color of the characters to match with chosen theme.
This widget also allows you to set your smartphone alarm by long pressing on the time. If you do have any suggestions, don't be shy to eMail us about it.
No Push notifications
Retro Clock Widget was one of the first clock widgets available for android and has been downloaded by millions of users over the years. Version 2.0 brings many improvements, while keeping the simplicity that made it famous.
This app provides a home screen clock and date widget based on the classical mechanical flipping clock. The widgets act as shortcuts to the systems alarm clock and calendar applications.
When you want to customize the look and feel (like the colors, transparency, or shortcut applications), you can do so using the Retro Clock Settings companion app also available on Google Play.
To use the widget on Android 4.0+:
- open the app drawer
- tap the "Widgets" tab
- find Retro Clock / Date and drag it to the home screen
To use the widget on older versions of android:
- long press an empty spot on the home screen
- select "Widgets"
- tap on Retro Clock / Date to add it to the home screen
NOTE: If you are using a Task Manager, make sure to add Retro Clock Widget to the ignore list. When the app is killed, the time will stop updating.
- Clock with customizable time and date format
- Current weather condition and 3/4-day weather forecast
- Choice of Google or AccuWeather for weather forecast
- Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature support
- Geo-location for weather or search city by name/zip code
- Configurable refresh interval
- Additional information (e.g., battery level) on the widget
- Customizable widget tap actions
- Automatic sunrise/sunset time calculation
- Moon phase calendar
- Different widget sizes and styles with skin support
- Access to the Fancy Widgets Market and convenient skin management
- Many customization options to make your beautiful widgets
Full version exclusive features:
- Multiple location support for both clock and weather
- Additional weather providers: WeatherBug, MSN Weather, and The Weather Channel
- Current temperature notification
- Severe weather alerts with customizable notification options
- Easy backup/restore of your widget settings
- Over 400 clock and weather skins to decorate your home screen
- Fancy weather animations (rain, storm, snow, etc.)
- Fancy Widgets 1x1: weather icon, moon phase, date, battery
- Fancy Widgets 2x1: forecast, digital/flip clock, date
- Fancy Widgets 4x1: digital/flip home (clock and weather), weather, forecast, digital/flip clock
- Fancy Widgets 4x2: digital/flip clock
- Even more customization options
NOTE: Please exclude Fancy Widgets from your task killers. Otherwise, the widgets will not be able to update properly.
If you purchased Fancy Widget Pro from the Android Market or Amazon Appstore before, you may request a free license key on our website using your Google/Amazon order number.
Please read the FAQ and head to our forum for support.
> 3 Different Widget Sizes (Adding more)
> Allows you to update the background color and transparency level.
> Allows you to update the text color with transparency level.
> Enable/disable battery level in the widget
> Support 12 Hour and 24 Hour time format.
Note for Upgrades: 1.0.4 is a major update with a new widget size. So, it might show "problem with widget" if yes, then only remove the widget from your screen and add them back.
Question: Digi Clock Widget isn't working correctly or showing on my device?
Answer: If Digi Clock Widget is installed on the SD card, then it might not work properly because Android doesn't support widgets on SD card! You have to move it to device and reboot you phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Digi Clock Widget - Move to Phone
*** Do not hesitate to contact me in case you have problems with the widget or want to suggest some new features ***
1.To access to the weather setting interface by clicking the weather icon.
2.Clicking the clock button, you could rotate the widget to the backside of the icon to access to the clock setting interface.
1. This widget must run on the TSF Shell.
TSF Shell download address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2 Please rate if you like our application. Please kindly email to email@example.com if you have any query or suggestion on our software.
3.This widget must run on the TSF Shell 220.127.116.11+
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Load the weather data from network
2.Reading the mobile phone state
Turn off the clock automatically while the mobile phone is in a call.
3. Get the device location
Get the weather conditions of the device location automatically.
■ Follow Us
■ Contact Us
2x1 widget - small
4x1 widget - wide optionally with seconds
4x2 widget - big
5x2 widget - for tablets and especially for Galaxy Note
6x3 widget - for tablets.
Features lots of customizations, like:
- widget preview during setup
- select widget click actions: tap on widget to load alarm application, widget settings or any installed application
- allows you select your preferred colors for time and date
- shadow effect with selectable color
- locale preference, set date output in your language
- plenty of date formats + customizable date format
- show/hide AM-PM
- 12/24 hour selection
- alarm icon
- show time with seconds option (for 4x1 widget)
- widget background with selectable color and opacity from 0% (transparent) to 100% (completely opaque)
- use picture as widget background
- 40 great fonts for time and date ...
- ... or use your favorite font saved on memory card
- ready for Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly Bean and Lollipop Android versions
- recommended for tablets
- lock screen widget for Android Jelly Bean 4.2+
... and even more ...
Problems with installation?
This is home screen widget and not the application, please read the instructions on how to use the widget:
Older phones (before Android 4.0 ICS) and Android 4.4 KitKat:
• To add a widget, touch and hold an empty location on a home-screen. Menu will pop-up, select Widgets.
• "Choose Widget" menu will popup. From there, find and select "DIGI Clock" widget of desired size.
Newer phones and tablets, Android 4.0 and later (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean):
• Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
• Click “Widgets” tab at the top of the screen.
• From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find "DIGI Clock”
• Touch and hold the desired widget’s icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
If there are missing "DIGI Clock" in list of widgets, try to restart phone, it might help.
To add the widget to your Android 4.2+ device's lock screen, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the big "+" icon. Then, select "DIGI Clock" add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Do NOT move this app to SD-card! Widgets won't work once you move them to SD card.
Please exclude this widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue in most instances.
When you want help us with localization of "DIGI Clock Widget" to your language, visit please this site:
Thanks for using DIGI Clock Widget!
- Choose between 26 GREAT FONTS (38 for Premium users)
- 4x2 and 2x1 widgets
- Custom colors
- Transparency option
- LAYOUT EDITOR - move, rotate and scale widget elements (Premium users)
- Rotation option
- Scale option
- Shadow effect
- Show date function
- Show AM/PM
- 24h/12h option
- Tap to open custom application
- Weather information °C/°F
- Battery level info (Premium users)
- Lockscreen support (Android 4.2 and higher)
- Tablet UI
- Holo theme, colors and fonts
Test the application at https://www.appsurfer.com/apps/19154-clockq-premium
Analog Clock Version:
See ClockQ Analog (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.kinst.jakub.clockqa)
This application contains Advertisment.
TO REMOVE ADVERTISMENT AND GET MUCH MORE FEATURES, PLEASE UNLOCK AD-FREE PREMIUM VERSION INSIDE APPLICATION
The widget can be added to your homescreen by long-tapping on the homescreen or selecting from widget drawer (Android 4+).
NEW: Widget can be added to your lockscreen on Android 4.2+
NOTE: If you are experiencing cropped text, press menu and select Reset Settings.
NOTE: Please do not move the app to SD-card. The widget can't be shown after that.
Internet permission is needed for downloading weather information.
Widget settings is accessible from your launcher as ClockQ application.
NOTE: If your clock stops updating, exclude ClockQ from task-killer.
NOTE: If you have trouble with installing (package-sign problem), uninstall previous version and install again from market.
Please, help me translating this app to your language. You can do it by going to http://www.getlocalization.com/clockq/
Please send me your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buzz Widget supports a collection of customizable widgets: music, weather, battery, clock, and date. You can apply hundreds of thousands of widgets created by other users, with a touch of a button, and also create your own with the unlimited customization we offer.
with Buzz Widget, you can:
Apply 100,000+ widgets with just a single click.
● Various widgets embedded on each and every Homepack are available on Homepack Buzz
● Check out the premade widgets along with beautiful Homepacks:
● After downloading a Homepack, simply press “apply” icon.
Integrate Buzz Widget with Buzz Launcher at ease.
● Seamlessly apply the most sleek & stylish widgets onto your homescreen @ Buzz Launcher (http://goo.gl/dyfPyG)
● Also, no extra effort is needed to apply third-party widgets interfaced with Buzz Launcher : UCCW, Power Toggles, Minimalistic Text and more.
Experience the very first customizable music widget!
● Design, customize, and activate your favorite music player through Buzz Widget
● Custom album cover / artist / title to your preference
● Buzz widget is compatible with various device players & music players : Samsung, LG, HTC, Google, Sony, Poweramp, Double Twist, Google Music, and more.
Create a custom widget using Buzz Widget’s user friendly customization features.
● Use tools that allow you to choose a shape, select objects to add, change positions and much more.
● Create multiple widgets at once with fast & easy edit tools
● Many pre-made widget templates at your finger tips to get you started!
Design your widget by using various decoration features.
● Choose background color and control opacity
● Add any images or texts; position and size them freely
● Rotate, flip, and change font and color of any objects
Manage your created/downloaded widgets at one place with convenience.
● Save and store your widget designs
● Mix and match any widget design
● Buzz widget automatically saves all downloads from Buzz Launcher.
★ Take Advantage of the custom widget experience chosen by 4,500,000+ users! NOW! ★
< Contact Us >
● Customer Support: email@example.com
● Widget Partnership Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Buzz Widget is partnering with UCCW, The day before widget & Memo Widget, Sol Calendar & Sol Mail, Battery Widget Z, Power Toggles, Minimalistic Text, Som Note, Som To do.
< Buzz Communities>
● Facebook: https://facebook.com/buzzlauncher
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/buzzlauncher
● Instagram: http://instagram.com/buzzlauncher
● Google+ Designer community: https://plus.google.com/communities/106084851484318701445
Yet another set of basic home screen widgets.
They are designed to provide you with the most important information at a glance, yet still allow you to enjoy your (Live-) wallpaper.
This package contains:
* Glass Clock Widget
Enter a city name, or use geolocation to automatically find your location. Add more than one clock widget to your home screen in order to follow the time and weather around the world. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show weather and clock
- Show date and clock
- Show alarm and clock
- Show clock only
* Glass Calendar Widget
See the current date, along with the next three events in your calendar. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show date and events
- Show events only
* Glass News Widget
Read your favorite RSS/Atom feeds from your home screen. Select one of the build in feeds (Google News, BBC, Reuters, WIRED ect.) or add your own custom feed. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show label and news
- Show news only
* Glass All-In-One Widget
All the above widgets combined into one 4x3 widget.
FREE & PAID VERSIONS:
All the widgets are semi-transparent, with a nice smoked glass look. But the paid version will allow you to change the tint and transparency of the background as you wish.
1) I can't find the widgets
The widgets don't show up in the App-drawer. Instead, they can be found in the widget list. The widget list is opened by tapping and holding on an empty space on the home screen.
2) I still can't find the widgets
The most common cause of this problem is that the widgets are installed on the SD-card. Android doesn't like widgets on the SD-card. Please try to move them back to the main memory of the phone/tablet.
3) How do I change the settings for a widget?
If you tab the upper left corner of the widget, the setting screen for that widget will open. If you tab the lower left corner, the widget will refresh itself.
Alternatively, you can choose your favorite photos from your own gallery or other apps to use on your home screen. To keep your wallpaper fresh, Muzei will rotate through your favorite photos every few hours.
Finally, Muzei is developer-friendly. All the code is available at http://code.muzei.co and Muzei even offers a simple API that allows you to build your own wallpaper source. For API details, visit http://api.muzei.co.
Muzei now includes a watch face for Android Wear, so you can see your latest wallpaper right on your wrist!
Made in New York by Roman Nurik. Muzei is a transliteration of the Russian word музей, which means “museum.”
Featured artwork in Muzei is curated daily by our small staff and made possible thanks to WikiArt.org and its contributors.
Many thanks to Ian Lake for the watch face, and the many other contributors that help make Muzei possible.