- New beautiful full HD landscape wallpapers every day
- Customizable resolution
- WiFi-only download mode
- Customizable update interval
- Switch to next picture manually
How to use:
- Install Muzei (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.muzei)
- Open Muzei app
- Select "HD Landscape" as your source
Nominated as "App of the day" on AndroidGuys.com: http://goo.gl/Z1drLu
Hotfix: If you have troubles and the picture does not update, please try to delete app data for this app (settings > apps) and try again. Check my twitter for more information: http://twitter.com/Tobias_Glaeser
Note: Settings apply AFTER the next image is loaded. To instantly apply the new rotation-interval, change it in the settings and then invoke a manual image load with the "double arrow icon".
Images are downloaded from here: http://wallpaperswide.com/
It can take a while to download the image, due to the high resolution.
I do not own any copyright of the provided content. Any copyright is owned by the author of the respective image/content. I have a written permission of the owners of the website that allows me to use their content.
Contains ads in settings.
This extension for Roman Nuriks Muzei Live Wallpaper app uses official APIs from http://1337walls.w8l.org to fetch random artworks.
This is not a standalone app. It requires Muzei app to be installed.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.muzei or http://get.muzei.co
This app is Open Source , fork it here: https://github.com/int9h/1337walls-muzei
• Highly responsive gyro controlled Parallax live wallpaper
• Multi-layer scenes
• Parallax scrolling - giving an even greater depth effect (unique!)
• Battery Efficient
• Creates 3D Image depth effect from any photo
• Use your own wallpaper images
• Enable 'Extra Effects' to make any image into a live wallpaper
• Includes beautiful high resolution 4.2 wallpaper pack
• Efficient hardware accelerated graphics
• Adjustable movement options to enhance the effect
3D depth effect works best with images with strong edges - i.e. not plain colours or smooth gradients.
To start, long-press on an open area on your homescreen, select Wallpapers, Live Wallpaper and then pick "3D Image Live Wallpaper" from the list.
Why does the app say it's incompatible?
> The app requires a gyroscope sensor, not all devices have this.
I can't see the 3D effect
> Make sure you have set the wallpaper, and use a homescreen that has several icons. Avoid using images that lack detail, such as simple gradients or shades. The parallax effect works better if you close one eye. Also try adjusting the sensitivity option.
> Try unchecking the "Reduce Sensor Drift" option
For support please email us: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/opotech
Like on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Opotech/325881454142372
* Preset list of community favorite subreddits to choose from
* Configurable duration to switch between images
* Support to download images only while connected to wifi
* Support to hide NSFW entries
* In app support to click title and open image in reddit browser of choice
Thank you +Roman Nurik for a wonderful and easily extensible app.
Every day, wake up with a new Image from NASA's Astronomy Picture of the Day (APOD) as your launcher background.
You must have Muzei installed to use this plugin. Download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.muzei
• Install Muzei (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.muzei)
• Open Muzei app
• Select "Nasa Astronomy Picture of the Day" as your source
• Enjoy images from around the cosmos
Google+ Community for Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109507778268745036980
Koi Live Wallpaper is 3D rendered in OpenGL 2.0, with fully interactive water that supports multitouch. Both tablets and phones are fully supported in both portrait and landscape modes, and Daydreams are supported on 4.2+ devices!
Double-tap to feed your fish! Tap a fish to startle it!
This full version has access to the settings screen, with controls for your fish population, background image, raindrops, time of day, and more. Add lily pads to the water surface, or provide your own custom background!
TO USE: home->long press->wallpapers
An interactive space scene Live Wallpaper with Gyroscope reactivity.
GyroSpace 3D Features:
• Beautiful coloured nebula and detailed planets
• Real 3D depth effect with a vast starfield
• Multiple themes for planets including Earth.
• Parallax movement
• Customisable settings for performance, planetary rings, movement and more!
• Seasonal Snowfall
• Shooting stars
To start, long-press on an open area on your homescreen, select Wallpapers, Live Wallpaper and then pick GyroSpace 3D from the list.
The app will only install on devices that have a Gyro sensor.
Follow us on Twitter for development updates: https://twitter.com/opotech
Like on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Opotech/325881454142372
Live local weather is now available around the world, powered by AccuWeather. We've added an interactive billboard to support global, hourly, accurate conditions, so that users who want to take advantage of live weather can do so at no additional cost.
Choose from a variety of built in themes:
+ St. Patrick's Day
+ New Year's Eve
+ Silent Night
+ Desert Migration
+ Balloon Festival
+ Big City
+ Papery Land
+ Road Trip!
+ Rainy Day
+ Winter Drive
To configure all the colors and objects and save your own themes, download Paperland Pro!
Take screen shots of your creations and share them with your friends!
Use the Randomize feature to come up with an infinite number of new themes!
If you like to change settings a lot, be sure to add the Paperland settings widget to your home screen (Home > Menu > Add > Widgets > Paperland).
+ Internet permission is used for fetching local weather information.
+ SD card permission required for screenshot saving.
+ General location permission is required for live weather and accurate sunrise/sunset time calculation.
This paid version has a full settings screen, so you can customize ambient light color, bolt color, wind speed, bolt frequency, number of clouds, and more! Enable colors to change by time of day, or go retro with minimalist mode!
Tap your screen to summon lightning!
TO USE: Home->Long Press->Wallpapers
- Coarse Location allows calculation of reasonable sunrise/sunset times for your current location
Origami Live Wallpaper has a brand new unique feature (press the pause button on the widget) which allows you to create a static version of your current style (to save battery or just because you don't like live wallpapers ;) ).
• 9 different themes
• 62 customization options enabling a fantasticatillion different variants
• Widget to change the style, save it or create a static version of it.
This wallpaper pack compiles the best minimalistic wallpapers available into one smaller yet powerful package.
With no gradients. no shadows, no contours this wallpaper pack contains 110+ flat and minimalistic wallpapers which are in pure HD. The UI of this app is amazingly smooth as well.
- Best when used with custom android launchers like Apex, Nova, Holo etc.
- I recommend APEX LAUNCHER.
- Please use QuickPic to browse the saved wallpaper. Because stock gallery doesn't show the newly added wallpaper straight away.
The credit for this app mostly goes to the respective authors of these amazing wallpapers and a little to me.:-).
E-mail me your suggestion or problems, if any.
+ Goes great with the slick Material Design elements of the newest Android OS version, Lollipop!
+ Shapes tilt and shift in 3D parallax motion as you move and scroll your device!
+ Over 70 hand-crafted themes!
+ Change colors to suit your taste!
+ Edit the built-in themes or create your own!
+ Let the Randomizer bring you a new theme once a day or even once a minute!
+ Share your custom creations with other users online! Join the Minima G+ community for new themes every day! https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103940955145517226686
SD card permission used to store screenshots and thumbnails.
This full version has lots of settings available, including alternate visual themes, color tinting, rotation speed and direction, touch sensitivity, camera motion, framerate unlocking, and more!
TO USE: Home->Long Press->Live Wallpapers
* 20 fish categories, 180 fish species
* Up to 20 fish in the tank
* Able to feed fish and fish grows
* Matured fish may have babies
* Background change
* Landscape mode
* Many options available, such as fish speed, growth speed, food type, light animation, etc.
* Works both as a normal application and a live wallpaper
HOME/MENU/Wallpaper/Live Wallpapers/aniPet Aquarium
Works for phone/tablet with live wallpaper feature.
Below is the information which will be shown.
-CPU Usage(with history)
-Internal Memory Usage
-External Memory Usage(SD-Card)
-Network connection state
-Wifi setting information
-Device basic information
This LWP was also designed with consideration for the low-power consumption.
Go to menu(home) -> wallpaper -> live wallpaper -> Device Info to view this wallpaper.
Device Info Ex Version can customize more as below.
-Brightness of background
-Animation speed(Smooth/Standard/Battery efficient)
-12 hour display(Clock)
-Show the second or not(Clock)
-Reverse day and month(Clock)
-Be able to choose the information to be displayed
-Scroll left and right for providing blank pages for your widgets
-Be able to move each information stat frame.
-Fix a layout(Lock the position) or not
-Be able to select 'Celsius' or 'Fahrenheit' for battery temperature.
DashClock is a replacement lock screen clock widget for Android 4.2+ phones and tablets. It also exposes additional status items called extensions. The widget comes bundled with extensions that give you instant access to:
• Your current local weather
• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarm
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device's lock screen, first make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your security settings. Then, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the "+" icon. Finally, select "DashClock" to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Developers: DashClock is extensible! Visit the open source project at http://code.google.com/p/dashclock to learn more or just check out the source.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here: http://code.google.com/p/dashclock/issues/list