so maybe its me but i'm not able to set Muzei as an actual watch face. I'm able to see notifications about my screen changing on my phone. no actual clock. Is this what was intended?
No longer works on Android 5.0 on HTC One M7 Not sure what happened, but now I'm generally not able to use Muzei as my wallpaper. When I do it just keeps the original wallpaper and does nothing. Please fix senpai :(
Problems with my own wallpapers Many of my own wallpapers will get cut in half, and the bottom part is just black when I double tap. When they are blurry they show full screen. What gives?
Creative! Really innovative app! Now I don't have to search all over for a change in wallpaper. A new painting everyday and you never get bored of looking at the screen. Besides, you get to know some of the famous paintings one at a time.
Pretty good Changes wallpapers way to little every 5 or even 1 minutes would be amazing. Also I don't know if it's my source but this wallpaper uses at least 10 time as much ram as any other app 345 mb as I type this which is horrible
Crashes two times every hour. Please fix this bug, I like the app but if you don't fix it I won't be able to continue with it!
• Improved first-run experience for Android Wear watch face
• Better support for external apps when using My Photos
• 'Reset sliders' option in advanced settings
• Fixed a transition glitch when viewing artwork details on Samsung devices
• More consistent rendering across devices
• Performance improvements when not using Android Wear
• Stability improvements and crash fixes
• Bug fix with Muzei appearing twice in Overview on Android 5.0
More at code.muzei.co/wiki/changelog