• Receive job alerts by app notification, text message, phone call, browser alert, and/or email the minute a job becomes available!
• Book jobs with a click!
• Jobs that conflict with your schedule at ANY of your districts are clearly marked, so you never have to worry about over-booking
• Set filters so that you are only alerted about jobs you want
• View your Available Jobs, Current Jobs, Special Instructions, Itinerant Schedules, Job Details, & Teacher Notes on the go
• Sync your Current Jobs to your Google Calendar
• GPS directions to job locations (Aesop® only)
• Reject jobs you don't want (Aesop® only)
• If you work for multiple districts, view all your SubFinder®, Aesop®, and/or SmartFindExpress® accounts in one place
• SubstituteAlert is approved by Frontline Technologies® for use with their Aesop® and SubFinder® products
You must first have a SubstituteAlert account to use this app. If you don't have one, don't worry signing up is easy at https://www.substitutealert.com/signup
subfinder online, subfinderonline, alert, substitute, sub assistant, subassistant, auto accept, webconnect, substitute alert, substitute alerts, sub alert, sub alerts, subfinder elite, sub finder elite, maxx jobs, maxxjobs, aesop, aesop online, aesoponline, sfe mobile, smartfindexpress, smartfind express, smart find express, sub sidekick, jobulator, job shop, notification, substitute teacher
Don’t just take our word for it! Take a look at some of the comments shared with us by substitutes just like you!
"I tried this site with the free trial and loved it! I didn't realize how many jobs I was missing out on." - Trisha from Pennsylvania
"Love the personal customer support!" - Daryl from Kansas
"It's so easy to accept assignments! It pops up on my phone and with one touch I've got it! I work almost every day!" - Julie from Texas
Read more: http://subassistant.com/testimonials/
• SubAssistant checks your online accounts 24/7/365 so you can get on with life!
• Receive notifications by email, text, or push notification (using this app).
• EasyAccept™ from SubAssistant provides a direct link that allows you to accept the job with one-click from the notification
• Absolutely FREE 21-day trial period
• Your information is secure
• No battery drain - our servers do the job checking, not your phone.
• Supports SubFinder, SubFinder elite, SmartFindExpress, Aesop online, Aesop Canada, Kelly Educational Staffing, Source4Teachers and more!
To use the app, you will need to sign up for a SubAssistant account. You can do that through the app or on our website. Once you sign up, you will begin a 21-day trial of the SubAssistant service. To continue receiving notifications after the trial ends, you must subscribe at the SubAssistant.com website.
If you have any questions about the app or SubAssistant, please contact us at http://subassistant.com/support. We're happy to help!
SubFinder, SubFinder elite, SmartFindExpress, Aesop, Jobulator, and SFE Mobile are registered trademarks of their respective owners. SubAssistant is not affiliated nor endorsed by these companies.
SubAssistant is approved by CRS Advanced Technology, the makers of SubFinder.
The SubAssistant app is related to sub assistant, aesop online, substitutealert, subfinder online, maxxjobs, substitute app, sub alerts, smartfind express, sfe mobile, edjoin, substitute teacher job alerts
It was carefully designed to be as practical as possible, it includes New unique ways to turn on the light directly from your Lock Screen.
- Ultra-bright and most powerful light possible
- Very fast!
- Unique Lock Screen features: shake on shake off from lock screen, or use the notification.
- Built-in compass
- Launch it to get light instantly
- Beautiful design
- Widget ultra convenient
- Torch using the camera flashlight
- You can also use the screen as source light
- You can use the light with an other app open
- Designed also for tablets
- DashClock extension
- Turn on the light using the shake gesture, very convenient and works even if your lock screen is protected by a code or a schema!
- Turn on the light using a simple notification, a notification appears on your lock screen, click on the notification to turn on the light, very practical too!
It's FREE, Enjoy ! Flashlight Revolution Super Bright LED
Please, if this app is usefull for you, RATE IT ↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Features in detail:
• Uses the camera LED flash as light source (or the screen for devices without flash or when the flash cannot be detected)
• Has a fast access home and lock screen widget for turning on the LED light without launching the app
(When using the widget the LED light stays on when the screen is turned off, or while other apps are used. A notification that the light is on is also shown in the status/notification bar when the LED lights up through the widget. Clicking on the notification message turns the flashlight off.)
• Has strobe (blinking) mode for sending light signals at adjustable speed
• Has SOS mode / emergency mode for sending SOS morse signals at adjustable speed
• Has a magnetic compass (both a small and a big one)
• Has a morse code (text-to-morse) function with which you can write a text and send it off as light signals at adjustable speed
• Has a signal lamp (and an international morse code reference) that can be used to manually transmit morse signals
• Turns on the flashlight instantly at app launch
• Has a setting to make the flashlight automatically turn off the light after selected time limit passed
• Has a simple modern interface with a slide out menu (similar to those found in well known apps such as the Google Play app)
• Does not hide the top status bar (i.e. battery- and network status, clock, and notifications are all visible)
• Does not prevent the screen from going to sleep mode (going black) unless the flashlight is turned on, or the big compass is displayed (saves battery)
• Works on both tablets and phones
• Uses high resolution (hd) graphics for devices that support it
In short: Not just a flashlight.
The LED flashlight is very bright and may harm the eyes if the application is used incorrectly. Do not use the flashlight near infants.
Strobe (blinking) light can cause epileptic seizures in some individuals. Do not point the light directly towards your or someone else's face
AppGlobe (Firma Martin Carlsson) is not liable or responsible for any damages or injuries which may arise from using the application.
The screen will be used as light source for devices without LED flash or when the LED flash cannot be detected.
--- Features list ---
01 Light Signals (Police Light, Traffic Light, Emergency Light, Flags)
02 Strobe [CAUTION! Strobe lights can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy!!!]
03 One touch Flash On/Off
04 Flash Signals
05 Flash Timer
07 Led Signals
09 Matrix Signals
10 Pulsing Signs
11 Flex Matrix (define your shape)
12 SOS Signal
13 Custom Flash Signals (define your flash signal)
14 Running Cells
15 Random Cells
16 Blinking Lights
17 Vibrant circle
18 Device Screen Torch
19 Neon Lights
20 Color Lines
+2 home screen WIDGET's (Flash/Siren/Torch/Alert)
Enjoy it, just a hobby project... :-)
!!! CAUTION - Strobe lighs can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy !!!
Application uses library "android-wheel" (http://code.google.com/p/android-wheel/) licensed under "Apache License 2.0" (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
The Hazen–Williams equation has the advantage that the coefficient C is not a function of the Reynolds number, but it has the disadvantage that it is only valid for water.
Input parameters are flow, pipe diameter, lenght of pipe and C is a roughness coefficient, known as William Hazens coefficient, with values between 90 (more rough pipes) and 140 (smooth pipes, ex PVC).
You can select between imperial (U.S. customary units) and metric unit (International System of Units).
If you want to take into account the pressure loss in fittings and valves, and the selection coefficient C for each material, then find our version of the application pro at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transparentblue.headlossplus
The OCFL Newsroom application allows you to read news from Orange County Florida Government on your Android device, wherever you are. The app has been specifically designed for browsing and navigating articles on the Android platform. Download and sync the latest news directly to your device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can stay apprised of the latest County news. Share articles with your friends through Facebook, Twitter, Email and other social networks and be the first to read about events as soon as they occur with breaking news alerts.
Volunteering is a unique opportunity for you to make a difference and provide assistance and care to members of our community. Through your dedication to service, you ensure that Orange County remains the best place in which to live, learn, work, and play.