"Spotify remoteless is the worlds greatest invention!" -JosephRS on twitter (august 2011)
"Wow! The new update to 2.0 makes this app almost perfect! You guys rule. I say almost because I still get the random "remoteless has stopped working" message. Fix that and you win!" - Zeke Duarte, google play store
"Muuuuch better! This app used to be a POS to say the least but with this newest update, a new UI, support for stared playlist, and way better performance. This app is all that it needs to be." - Adam Isa, google play store
"Finally a full functioning version for android Was very disappointed with last version but so far this version rocks. Am so thrilled that I can finally search and queue songs and interact with desktop features from my phone" - Chris Peters, google play store
"I give Remoteless for Spotify a rating of 10 out 10 stars" -LarryABall on twitter (august 2013)
"Spotify premium on surround sound + remoteless app is the best thing I've done for myself in years" -rivercityriot on twitter (juni 2013)
"The new 2.0 version of Remoteless (a Remote app for desktop Spotify) looks like a huge improvement." -ironicsans on twitter (december 2012)
Control Spotify from your couch or any room in the house by
turning your Android into a remote control for Spotify.
Great for parties, lazy days or if you have a media center tucked away in a closet.
Control any Mac (OS 10.6 or newer) or Windows PC on the same wifi as your Android.
It's not possible to remote control another iOS device, and Remoteless will not play any audio.
Each computer needs to have a HELPER installed. The HELPER can be downloaded from www.remoteless.no.
Fully functional as a remote for Spotify Free users, but now with tons of extra features for Spotify Premium users.
Some of the things you can do with Remoteless in addition to the normal stuff like start, stop, volume, next, shuffle etc. is:
* Store favorite artists, albums and tracks.
* Start a radio station from any playlist, artist, album, or track.
* Queue any track, or queue all tracks from a playlist or album.
* Search the Spotify library
* Share what you are listening to through twitter, sms or e-mail.
Spotify Premium users can also:
* Browse and start playlists (no longer fully working for Spotify free users).
* Browse starred tracks.
* Star and unstar tracks.
* Show coverart in lists while browsing.
Remoteless will also remote control Airfoil on your computer.
Remoteless only works if you have Spotify installed on a computer. Spotify can be downloaded from www.spotify.com and is only available in some regions.
Existing users are required to update their helpers to version 2.1.1 or newer.
REMOTELESS is not affiliated with Spotify and SPOTIFY is the registered trademark of Spotify Group.
* Displays album art and track information.
* Swipe left/right to navigate.
* Swipe up/down to adjust volume.
* Tap to play/pause.
NOTE: Needs to be configured before first use!
Requires Internet permission for automatically sending
anonymous bug reports (powered by www.crittercism.com)
This helps me fix bugs and make the app better for everyone.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
"Best app 2014" on both App Store and Google Play
"Editor's Choice" Google Play
Enjoy your music with lyrics, in perfect sync with the music!
Use the equalizer for a better sound or improve your discography's cover arts by adding new ones.
Works as a scrobbler for almost every other music and radio player. It even supports ALAC/FLAC
★ Support to Android Wear (even scrobbling from Google Play Music and Spotify)
★ NEW: complete UI overhaul, with smooth transitions and slick animations
★ Full Spotify, Deezer, rdio, Rhapshody, Play Music support with FloatingLyrics™
★ NEW: use FloatingLyrics™ and enjoy lyrics everywhere
★ NEW: cast music and lyrics to your TV with Chromecast and LG Smart TVs
double check Spotify settings http://bit.ly/mXmSpotifysup
★ Super fast MusicID for unlimited recognition from TV and Radio
★ Search for lyrics by typing words, artist names, or song titles
★ Sing along by removing the song's vocals (Android 4.1+)
➜ Want to be a mXm beta tester ? Join us here http://bit.ly/BetamXm
➜ Help us translating Musixmatch in your language http://bit.ly/translatemXm
Problems? we hear you here http://bit.ly/mXmSupport
Xbox Music brings you all the music you love, every way you want it. Now you can access your Xbox Music Pass on your Android phone, Xbox, Windows 8 PC or tablet, and the web.
Xbox Music Pass on Android features:
• Stream ad-free music from a catalog of tens of millions of songs
• Make your playlists available offline, and listen to your favorite music anywhere
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Xbox Music collection and access them from other devices
• Enjoy a rich visual experience for searching, viewing, and playing back music
Xbox Music Pass is the best way to enjoy your favorite music, and discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your Android phone.
Like Xbox Music? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Feeling social? Follow friends, artists and other music lovers and discover what they’re playing.
Rdio evolves to fit your taste, no matter how you like to listen:
- Stations based on artists, albums, genres, friends and more
- Curated stations to fit any mood
- Albums, tracks, playlists and stations
- Unlimited mobile downloads for offline listening
- No ads
*In available countries
ENGAGE YOUR SENSES WITH IMMERSIVE SOUND
Feel the music come to life when you immerse yourself in Sonos sound. Hear every song as it was meant to be heard and every instrument as if you were in the studio or the front row.
CONTROL EVERY ROOM, FROM ANY DEVICE
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to stream different songs in each room, group rooms together, or hear the same beat everywhere.
STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH
Listen to all the music you love, no matter where it lives. Imagine your music library, music services and more than 100,000 free radio stations, podcasts and shows blasting off the walls of every room.
SIMPLE TO SET UP, CONTROL, AND EXPAND
No rewiring. No complex programming. Place your Sonos speaker anywhere in the house and connect to your home WiFi network with an intuitive mobile app. Build a house of sound, one room at time, and control your entire home audio system from your phone or tablet.
With Beats Music, you have unlimited, ad-free access to over 20 million songs from every genre. Listen anytime on demand or download to listen offline.
When you’re not sure what to play, let our in-house curators guide you. Here are just a few features that’ll make it easy for you:
JUST FOR YOU
Your first stop for music that’s right for you, based on your personal taste. A mix of albums and playlists that have been handpicked by our music experts are always ready and waiting just for you.
Make your mix. Let The Sentence know how you’re feeling, what you’re doing and who you’re with and we’ll play an continuous mix of tracks based on your selections.
Discover what’s happening in the world through music. Quick access to what’s worth checking out, even if it’s not on your radar.
Take a deeper dive into music discovery here, where you can explore different genres, activities and curators. When you’re not quite sure what to listen to, reach for the perfect playlist here.
Let your friends know what you’re streaming by sharing your favorite tracks, albums and playlists with your friends via Beats Music, Facebook and Twitter.
There’s tons more waiting for you. Just open the app and hit play.
Download the app and sign up for Beats Music to start your free (no strings attached) 14 day trial. It’s on the house! When you're ready to lock it in, subscribe to Beats Music for $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year, which will renew automatically. For now, Beats Music is only available in the US.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Having problems? Join us at the 'Spoticast Support' community on G+ here http://goo.gl/kW5hKH
Please read the FAQ! http://goo.gl/3Fs4oO
Spoticast does NOT requires a premium Spotify account!
Please note that you MUST enable "Device Broadcast Status" in Spotify and restart it before Spoticast will work. You can restart it by logging out of Spotify, force closing it or rebooting.
Questions or comments?
twitter: @Spoticast #spoticast
KNOWN ISSUES - IN PROGRESS
* Facebook two factor auth.
* Audio from android device during playback. (No easy fix)
* Random play interruption while navigating Spotify
djay transforms your Android device into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with Spotify and all the music on your device, djay gives you direct access to mix your favorite songs and playlists instantly. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an Android device.
• Spotify integration
• Music library integration (all files on your device, no access to Google Play Music)
• Match: intelligent song recommendation engine powered by The Echo Nest
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (local music only)
• Sampler with included sound FX, drums, and an exclusive pack by Snoop Dogg
• Single Deck portrait mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable)
• Advanced time-stretching (requires quad-core Nexus device)
• Automatic beat & tempo detection
• Support for all major audio formats
• Support for Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controller (Reloop Beatpad)
Watch DMC Champion DJ Rasp perform on djay for Android:
Spotify integration requires Spotify Premium and an internet connection, a FREE trial is available.
•Assign the app to Android Wear’s system voice actions and send a query using “Play…” voice action*.
•Start the playback of playlists you follow on Spotify using the keyword “playlist”. Likewise, use “artist” or “song” to filter your search results only with bands/artists or tracks.
•Put your favorite band’s top songs or playlist on shuffle/repeat mode by using “shuffle” or “repeat” keywords.
•Playback controls on your Android Wear Device. Send pause, skip, play and all the other media commands straight from your watch. (5.0+)
•You are following a playlist and it is super hard to speak its name? Maybe even impossible? Try out our playlist renaming feature. This will rename the playlist only on this app to make it easier to say its name.
•Hands busy with pizza but you really hate one specific song of a playlist? Just say “Skip” or “Play next” to skip the song (or just say any media commands you want! i.e. resume, pause, skip, previous). But if you think you are too fancy to say these common words, just rename them to whatever you want!
*Sometimes Google’s voice recognition does not send the request through the app. If that happens, just open the app using “Start Spotify Controller”, and then speak your request or use your favorite Android Wear launcher to start the app.
Due to limitations on Spotify Android App, some of these features are only available on the Native Player, which uses Spotify SDK BETA.
A PREMIUM SPOTIFY ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED TO USE THIS APP.
If you find any bugs, want to contribute with translations, request a feature or just want to say hi, feel free to shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Create the music experience you want with easy, full-featured, personalized listening. Build a library, browse channels, and make and share playlists. Stream the latest tracks from the major labels and the indies to your Android mobile, always ad-free. Plus, your account is linked to Sony® Entertainment Network, where you’ll get instant access to games, music, and movie offerings on PlayStation® 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Sony home theater and audio.
• Create & manage your account on your device
• Stream music with an Internet connection or download to enjoy anywhere in Offline Mode
• Explore and create channels
• Browse new releases and top albums
• Recommendations based on your tastes
• Find old faves and discover new ones
• Handmade, curated playlists
• Guest artist picks
• Make your own playlists
• Share with friends
• No ads, unlimited skips
• 320 kbps High Quality Audio
Want to know more about a song? With TrackID™ you can dive deeper into the music world by exploring artist biographies and music videos. Easily share the songs you have discovered on your Facebook wall for all your friends to see – and of course hear.
Want to listen to the song later? TrackID™ stores your searches in a history for you to play on popular music services such as Sony Music Unlimited or Spotify.
*** THIS VERSION REQUIRES ANDROID 4.0 OR ABOVE ***
*** WE RECOMMEND MAKING SURE YOUR STREAMER IS UPDATED TO 3.22 ***
MU-SO: SIMPLE TO SET UP, EASY TO USE
Mu-so is a wireless music system designed by Naim Audio to transform your music into incredible sonic experiences. The Naim app features some simple set up features to get your mu-so playing within minutes:
• Simple network set up wizard
• Two EQ settings for positions away from or close to room boundary
• Set loudness control on/off
• Adjust illumination settings
• Update mu-so software directly from your mobile device
PLAY & CONTROL ALL YOUR MUSIC WIRELESSLY
Unite all of your music in one place with the Naim app and any of our network-connected digital music players or wireless music systems to put millions of songs at your fingertips.
• Select inputs: UPnPTM, Spotify Connect (mu-so only), Internet Radio, USB/iPod, Digital, Analogue
• Play, pause, skip tracks and seek to time
• Browse music through album artwork tiles
• Create and save playlists
• Control local and group volume and select rooms with multiroom feature
• Browse and play internet radio stations and save presets to home screen and on product control
Go deeper into your music with Naim’s unique sound while this app helps you make new discoveries along the way. Hit ‘Info’ when streaming over UPnPTM to explore the following in-depth information:
• Artists, performers and other credits
• Discographies, biographies and image galleries
• Similar music and new music recommendations
• Reviews and links to online articles
THIS VERSION REQUIRES ANDROID 4.0 OR ABOVE
This app works with all of the following Naim network-connected digital music players connected to a Wi-Fi network:
• UnitiQute 2
• NaimUniti 2
• ND5 XS
• NAC-N 172 XS
A Naim all-in-one player, network player or streaming preamplifier is required to create a multiroom system. Mu-so is a client player only. Spotify Connect is only available on mu-so and requires a Spotify Premium subscription.
Jack's Music Widget should work with any music player that displays controls and album art on the lockscreen.
For more font options, upgrade to the Plus version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jackthakar.musicwidget.plus
Note on Android 5.0: The current version of this app should work fine on Lollipop, but I'm working on a new version that adds additional features by using the new APIs available on 5.0.
Apps Confirmed to Work (v1.1.2 fixes issues with artist not displaying):
• Google Play Music
• Spotify (currently having issues)
• TuneIn Radio
• Pocket Casts
Let me know of any others that work and I'll add them to the list.
If you switch between different music players, you don't need to switch widgets. Just stop playing music in one app and start in another and the widget should switch.
Starting in 1.1, there are two widgets: one designed for a 4x1 or 4x2 grid and one with full bleed album art (works best when roughly square).
Additionally, there are three themes to choose from (dark, light, and transparent) for the 4x1 widget.
This widget will not work until you go to Security>Notification access in settings and check "Jack's Music Widget"
Unfortunately, the APIs that allow this are new in Kit Kat, so I can't port it back to earlier versions.
Developers: If you want your music app to work with this widget (and other apps which use the new KitKat RemoteController APIs), make sure that you setup a RemoteControlClient and pass the appropriate metadata (this widget uses album art, song title, and artist name).
This app is in Norwegian, as it is intended for doctors and other health care workers in Norway.
LegeAppen is a useful and intuitive app for doctors and other health care workers in Norway, optimized for both phones and tablets.
With LegeAppen you can replace lots of apps and websites with just one app.
* Felleskatalogen (this feature links til felleskatalogen.no from Felleskatalogen AS)
* Diseases and treatments, with search in many recognized sources
* Emergency room handbook (this feature links to lvh.no from Gyldendal AS which is only available if you are located in Norway)
* Interaction analysis
* Poisonings information
* National guidelines
* Clinical trials
* Notifications from The Norwegian Medicines Agency
* Many more features
PERMISSIONS LEGEAPPEN REQUIRES:
* In-app purchases: To be able to donate money to the developer
* Location: To be able to find your position in relation to a pharmacy (temporarily removed from the app, but will be re-implemented as soon as possible)
* Photos/Media/Files: To be able to store files with content that is presented in the app
* Camera: To be able to scan barcodes (temporarily removed from the app, but will be re-implemented as soon as possible)
* Wi-Fi connection information: To be able to determine if the device is connected to Wi-Fi
Your position is not logged in any way.
LegeAppen is developed by a private person, and even though the content in the app is fetched from recognized sources, the developer can not the be held responsible for decisions taken based on information found in this app.
LegeAppen is non-commercial free software with open source code. LegeAppen makes use of content freely available on the Internet.
LegeAppen is licensed under The GNU General Public License, version 3
* Stethoscrope icon from Icons8: http://icons8.com/web-app/957/Stethoscope
“Human knowledge belongs to the world”