The cops got your scent, this is the only escape.
Using the Inverted Graviton Beam Generator engine, each waypoint creates a micro black hole that attracts your ship to it and increases it's speed. The longer you keep using the engine the faster you will go, and the faster you go.
Using the IGBG engine has one unexpected side-effect: while in use, it generates Time Dilation energy. This energy can be used to slow down time around you for a short time, giving you a few precious seconds to plan your next move.
Rebel Escape is still in early stages of development, this is not the final version :)
- Tap out a path for your ship to get through the asteroid field
- While on a tapped out path, the ship will keep accelerating
- Stop tapping to slow to normal speed
- The faster you go the more time energy is stored
- Swipe left, to slow down all of time and give yourself a few seconds to plan ahead
- Intense soundtrack by Lance Linimon
This game was created during October 2012, as part of the Ludum Dare October Challenge.
More content coming soon! There are currently 5 levels of varying difficulty, and we plan to add more in the coming weeks.
The game is free to play with ads. We also plan to add the ability to remove ads for a fee, if there is interest.
Please leave feedback and tell us what you want us to work on next.