Scores To Go® gives you quick, anytime access to your credit scores and reports from all three national credit reporting agencies – TransUnion, Equifax and Experian. You’ll get daily credit monitoring and alerts about important changes to your report through your ScoreSense account.
View your credit scores on your Android device and get notifications about your credit score with the Scores To Go mobile app, brought to you by ScoreSense®.
TOP FEATURES OF THE SCORES TO GO APP:
• Score update alerts
• Credit scores and reports from all three credit bureaus: TransUnion, Equifax and Experian
• Ability to view your credit reports directly in the app
• Credit monitoring
• Access to creditor contact information to address errors on your credit reports
• Reminder when your most recent credit scores are available
• Monitoring of important factors impacting your score
• Score tracking to see how your credit scores perform over time
• Ability to compare your scores to others in the U.S., your state or your age group
• Credit Facts and Credit Tips to help you monitor your credit scores and reports
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Why is it important to check my credit scores?
A: Your scores help determine the interest rates you will be offered on mortgages, car loans, credit cards and lines of credit. With good credit scores, you are often offered more favorable interest rates on loans and credit cards.
Q: How often should I check my credit scores and reports?
A: You should regularly review your credit scores and credit reports to ensure the information is accurate, uncover signs of fraud, and address errors that could adversely impact your scores.
Q: Will checking my credit scores impact my scores?
A: No. Checking your credit scores through the Scores To Go app or ScoreSense.com does not hurt your scores.
Q: What is credit monitoring?
A: Credit monitoring is a review of your credit report and alerts about important changes.
Note: A ScoreSense account is required to access the Scores To Go app. If you are not a ScoreSense member, sign up for a free, 7-day trial and get access to your credit scores, credit reports and credit monitoring.