This is the official ONO 3D app, designed to work with the ONO 3D Printer.
The ONO 3D app allows you to:
- Browse public 3D models
- Manage your personal 3D designs
- View, Resize, Preview and Adjust your 3D models
- Control the ONO 3D Printer slicing
- Scan and Select the ONO resins
- Launch 3D prints on the ONO 3D Printer
- Project the slices to print on the ONO 3D Printer
- Send ONO 3D Messages to your friends
- Buy resins, printing films, and other accessories
and much more...
With the ONO 3D Message you can send and share 3D models to your friends, which they can experience in 3D and reveal by printing it. It’s the first 3D message of its kind!
You can select the ONO Resin that’s best for the job, and the App automatically adjusts the print settings to match that resin by scanning a QR code on the bottle. You can also manually change the settings to print more precisely or more quickly, depending on what you want.
The model library is continually updated with new uploads from other users and ONO partners. You can also store your models in a personal cloud that no one else can see. The companion Web App for uploading your models can be found at https://www.web.ono3d.net.
To use the full functionality of the app, use the QR codes found at https://www.ono3d.net/support
New languages, features, and support are coming.