I've heard good things about this vpn but my school blocks the site where you sign up. I'm hoping that if I sign up on data then connect to the Wi-Fi it will work? My school hates vpns and tries to scare us by showing our user name on the site and displaying a big red X.
I appreciate that the 1.1.24 update works with my certificate once again. I hope to find out what had previously caused trouble with my existing certificate, just in case I need to get a new one.
Everything works fine what I use. I can use multiple vpn profile. ...and finally the dark theme available again in the settings menu. Thank you!
The UI looks like it was thrown together during testing and never actually worked on. However the app performs well.
Best VPN application on Android! Thanks OpenVPN for listening to your users feedbacks!
Get this now. The FCC is going to get rid of net nutrality and this software can get passed it.
Changes from 1.1.24 to 1.1.25:
* added knob to reject connection using certificates signed with MD5 (default on)
* added knob to switch to Dark theme
* fixed crash when pushing the 'back' button in file dialog
Changes from 1.1.23 to 1.1.24:
* relax the certificate validation in mbedTLS to allow certificates with broken date format to connect
* re-enabled deprecated and insecure md5 signature algorithm. Support for md5 will be officially DROPPED on Apr 31st 2018