Good good very GOOD !
I use PrivateTunnel on my MacBook Pro and also use OpenVPN for work. Both have been reliable. Thius isn't a negative review more like a PSA. There are no clients for PrivateTunnel or OpenVPN for Chrome OS devices. I have tried using the Adroid apps on my Chromebook and am able to connect to the VPN servers, but the internet traffic on the Chromebook doesn't pick up the VPN IP. Data traffic does not utilize the VPN. Hopefully, this will be fixed by the time Android apps on Chrome OS is officially released.
Now i am able to sign up trough the website but give me an error message when sign in "error network please try again later" what should i do?
Changelog for 22.214.171.124 from 126.96.36.199
* deprecated remaining older APIs
* modifications to proxy handling to improve connectivity
* support for alternate obfs mode
Changelog for 188.8.131.52 from 184.108.40.206
* added support for notification messages during connection
* added in-app notification list
* support for PG member mode
* fix for notify API URL
Changelog for 220.127.116.11 from 18.104.22.168
* fixes for api calls through proxy
* fix for initial "network error" on login
The best free vpn client for unblock proxy, wifi security, privacy protection.