I will be very appreciated if you can spend your valuable time to give this app a good rate.
✔ Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Compute Maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; CIDR Network, Address Range
- Compute base on class range.
- Compute maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; Subnet ID, Broadcast, ...
✔ IP Conversion, from
- Dotted decimal IP address
- Decimal value
- Dotted hexadecimal IP address
- Dotted binary IP address
✔ Supernet (supernetwork)
- Up to 15 entries
✔ Real time updating of output as you change values or move the slider to change the mask bit.
An easy to use, simple subnet calculator that takes the hassle out of the many intricacies involved with the ipv4 subnet system. This tool will allow you to accurately subnet different class networks as well as calculate the number of hosts allowed.
The subnet calculator is as flexible as possible, allowing for a multitude of ways to automatically advance to the next field with the intentions of allowing for multiple keyboard layouts. After entering in an octet you can hit any of the keys to advance fields. Also, after three digits entered, the field will advance automatically.
- The period key
- The Space key
- The * key
- The # key
You can quickly and easily retrieve the network range a host device to effectively determine if your device resides within your given network configuration.
The binary tab illustrates some of the patterns that can help the beginner start to learn the subnet process.
Quickly and easily e-mail or save various network configurations for reference later.
Please feel free to contact me with any features/updates you would like to see added to this tool.
Network Tools IP Tools allow you to not only easily find, diagnose the problem on your network (and the correct diagnosis - the key to the rapid fix), and you will be able to do it, being at any distance from it.
Application IP Tools have a simple, intuitive interface, so you quickly and easily learn its own external IP address, and if necessary, get detailed information about your network - you can find out the internal IP, SSID, BSSID, broadcast address, gateway, network mask, country, region, city, ISP geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude) and other network information.
IP Tools application provides access to the most popular network utility that modern users often use on their computers.
Choosing IP Tools, you have at your disposal the following set of network tools:
✓ LAN scanner (LAN scanner)
✓ Port scanner
✓ DNS lookup
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner
✓ Setting up the router directly from the device
✓ Trace route
✓ Log connections
✓ IP & Host Converter
✓ IP Calculator
✓ Control connections
✓ And much more ...
All of these tools will allow you to get the most complete and clear picture of the situation in computer networks. Network diagnostics with the application IP Tools is carried out quickly, easily, with maximum comfort.
The program is constantly being improved: works great feedback - developers take into account customer feedback and change their product offering new, more comfortable and functional version.
The above are not all the advantages of the application, but these points is enough to drop the last doubts, download network tools, combined in IP Tools application on your smartphone, and now appreciate the benefits of using them personally. Especially because you can download the program for free.
- The application works only over mobile data connection - will not work over a WiFi network.
- Notification and Widget support to change your IP easily.
* Easy one-tap connect.
* Choose from over 80 IP locations.
* No limits of time, bandwidth, or speed.
* Works on your device, no root access needed.
* No registration needed to use the free IPs and no ads.
* Protect your IP on WiFi hotspots, access blocked websites.
* Remain anonymous and prevent tracking by hiding your IP.
* Uses OpenVPN technology for secure Internet traffic encryption.
* Choose to use either UDP or TCP protocols.
* NEW - Happy Free Fridays: limited time promotion - all IP locations unlocked every Friday.
Purchase a License Key for Lifetime Access to ALL VPN locations.
-> License works on Windows, Mac, and Android versions. <-
*Friendly and Helpful Support*
Trace the route to a IP or web address.
Graphical traceroute results using Google Maps
Ping a website.
Ping local IP.
Ping remote IP.
Find your external IP.
Find your internal IP.
Find IP and server country of a website.
Geo location of ip or host.
Check if website is available.
Simple speed-test to measure your connection speed.
A big thanks to all of you for reporting bugs and suggesting improvements!
- Investigate an entire range or network for suspected IP(s);
- Whois search( trial)
- Host name and IP address lookup ;
(lookup may vary based on your ISP's DNS);
- Traceroute, Ping and Visual Traceroute( IP or hostname);
- IP geo location;
- QR scanner option on Menu->Lookup dialog so you can easily send data(URL, host name or IP) to IP info Detective from your PC( as for a QR code generator, for Windows or Linux, worth to try 'Zint Barcode Generator').
Please use QR Code(ISO 18004) format to transfer data;
- voice dictation: fill IP field using android speech recognition feature;
- Instant check your remote or local IP address just by clicking on them( from Google Play suggestion - Thank you!).
Why this app needs those permissions?
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- test access to protected storage
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Allows the API to cache map tile data in the device's external storage area.
This permission is required by Google Maps Android API v2.
For more details: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/start?hl=fr#specify_permissions
- full network access
- view network connections
android.permission.INTERNET - Used by the API to download map tiles from Google Maps servers.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Allows the API to check the connection status in order to determine whether data can be downloaded.
Those two permissions are required by Google Maps Android API v2 and IP info Detective itself.
- read Google service configuration
com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES - Allow the application to access Google web-based services.
To use this application an internet connection is required.
Be vigilant and stay safe!
* Why using free DNS servers?
- Speed up internet browsing
- Be able to access to blocked websites
* Main features:
- Change IP address
- Change Gateway
- Change DNS
- Add/Update/Remove DNS: You can add a new DNS server to the DNS List. You can also update/remove the DNS that you added to the list.
* FAQ 1. How to change the DNS and use the static IP
Step 1: Turn on Wifi then launch this app.
Step 2: Choose any DNS then click on Apply button. That's all.
* FAQ 2. How to change back to the original DNS
In case you don't want to use custom DNS anymore, please check on "DHCP" then click on Apply button.
* FAQ 3. You are connected to the network but cannot access the internet, what's wrong?
Your IP device may conflict with another device in your network. In order to get a new IP, check on the "DHCP" then click on Apply button. After restarting the Wifi connection successfully, you will get the new IP address. At that time, you can change the DNS manually as shown in FAQ1.
- This app does NOT require root permission.
- This app only works on IPv4 Wifi networks.
- The DNS changes takes effect permanently even after reboot
- Each SSID gets it's own setting, so you can default to your home or work router's setting (which you've already set the way you want). Just remember to set it the first time you use a new access point.
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
Four in one subnet calculator - CIDR, Classful, Supernet (route summarizer), IPv6.
Fast subnet mask selection with slider.
Easy navigation among calculators.
Automatic result updates on input change.
Simple and intuitive
For any suggestions or assistance contact us http://www.subnetcalculator.info/contacts
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive ads in this version of app. You can also download AdFree / PRO Version.).
- Port Scanner
- IP Location
Extra Tools Included :
- Short URL Machine ( Shorten URL )
- HTML Characters
- Hash Generator
- Text Case Changer
- Password Generator
- Roman Numerals
- Upside-Down Text
- Fios WEP Keys
- Unit Converters
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
This is a Live Wallpaper. It works best if you have a tilt lock on your screen. If you do not have a tilt lock on, when you rotate your device you will switch from landscape to portrait mode or vice versa. That will redraw the screen and also redraw any live wallpaper you are using.
You may change the number of soccer balls in the settings from 1 to 100.
An animated live wallpaper that displays all five classical Platonic solids from geometry: tetrahedron, cube (hexahedron), octahedron, dodecahedron and icosahedron.
Options include solid or multicolored polyhedra, blur effects, glow effects, background darkness, and stopping rotation of the polyhedra by touch.
And unlike many live wallpapers, this one is really gentle on the batteries.
Hoversweeper is classic minesweeper turned up to 11.
Easily play minesweeper on any screen, no matter how small!
Highly configurable interfaces:
1)Tilt Minesweeper Mode - Accelerometer controls are as quick and precise as a mouse on a computer!
2)Drag Minesweeper Mode - Drag an overlay with control buttons.
3)Expert Minesweeper Mode - Tilt & drag combined!
4)Classic Touch Minesweeper Mode - Avoid this one on small screens! This method of play is why I created a mine sweeper game in the first place! Visual, haptic feedback, intent swapping, and drag-away-no-I-don't-want-to-do-that-oh-no-I-don't-want-to-die improvements have been added to make it work as well as it can.
Highly configurable! Options include:
1) Set the default difficulty
2) Set the default interface
3) Disable the hint overlays (large flag/sweep screen region labels)
4) Disable the accelerometer recalibration warning
5) Toggle sound on/off
6) Toggle haptic feedback on/off
7) Toggle explosions on/off
8) Toggle simple background on/off
9) Swap tap to dig/flag, long press to flag/dig in classic touch minesweeper mode.
10) Customize touch regions of screen vertically/horizontally
11) Start expert mode game in tilt or drag mode.
12) Toggle 3D shadow effects
13) Accelerometer override options.
So waste some time, save some lives, get that warm fuzzy feeling!