Maps on Deck The best. Still giving 4 stars even though it won't install to internal/external storage. Free version installed fine. Reads backed up maps. Ain't worried about nothing, riding my bike.
Offline advantage, crap controls There are many mapping apps, some need phone connection, others cost a fortune, others need vast storage. This one is just about good enough for all navigational needs abroad and reasonably priced. The contour pack makes it a good last resort when hiking.
Must have Must have maps, great to use offline. The contours and shading add ons are excellent. Losses 1 star because it doesn't have an option to let device go to sleep, so if you just close the cover on your tablet when you pick it up again your battery could be low. Hopefully they will fix this.
Great Great application but search engine is terrible: post code search works very bad; I need to pick certain map (it is not convenient) to search some place. For example search in London: I need pick certain city. And search engine can't find street in neighbour cities
Best suited for all you need It has everything one needs in am navigation and outdoor maps.one start less just for not real-time traffic :( hope to see it soon :)
Good stuff. Use it a lot. Interface is a little confusing but usable. Good offline routing, but wish routes could be saved so the itinerary stays the same. Saved routes become tracks and when routed announce every curve in the road as an approaching turn in the route.
- New Wikipedia data structured by country and containing much more points than before
- Better routing recalculation (after several attempts engine suggests a different route)
- POI Search supports more specific queries (like fuel type and religion specific queries)
- Display turn arrows on route
- Orange color for POIs that are closed in 30 minutes from now
- Many fixes in different areas
- Additional favorites backup in case of application corruption or different issues
Play in the outdoors with Android as your Handheld GPS and offline topo maps!
Offline GPS navigation & maps of 62 countries.Try popular navigation for free!