It's overall good, but please 1. Give option to prefer Highways over normal roads 2. set it to show me multiple routes at least so I can choose the Highway route myself 3. set it to calculate route with no GPS signal, because I want to preset my route from home 4. Show route itinerary by city nearest and street name, instead of just turns (because printing a list of turns is useless)
A good cheap navigation. Great while traveling overseas. Still a little clumsy with finding locations and navigation. Still fails completely moving data files to sd card, seriously reducing its usefulness on my tab3 8 inch Samsung tablet.
- House number system is stupid, don't find address by house number. Can't get rid of the big orange balloon, dunno what is it. Needs a tool to copy favourites to another device. Otherwise the best streetmap.
Very convenient access to OpenStreetMap with good search functions and itineraries. This app improved a lot my traveling experiences. I'm a very happy user since more than 2 years. High values updates has been provided since then (particularly the last one).
Great app when it works but it is unstable and unreliable. It just doesn't work way too often. Proper beta testing is essential.
Installed on my Lenovo TAB2 A7-30F and Motorola Moto E 2nd gen phone. Works great, it's the best offline navigation there is
• Updated the context menu: show when the POI opens / closes
• Transport menu: all available routes are now at the top.
• Wikipedia: added the button to open the original article, updated the appearance of articles
• Route: added possibility to swap start and end points in one tap
• Notes: added sorting by type and date
• OSM edits: show an icon and a name of the POI category, display completed actions
• New quick coordinate input screen for quick markers creation
Truck GPS Navigation with paths for Truck, Van, RV, Caravan and Bus with Traffic