Get the App. Get the Map.®
PDF Maps is a powerful, award-winning offline map viewer with a connected in-app Map Store to find, purchase and download professionally created maps for a wide variety of uses.
Maps stored on your device and are always available even when not connected to the Internet. Maps don't need cellular coverage to be viewed so you can avoid data roaming charges when traveling. Carry maps around like books or music!
Going hiking? Find an official park or topographic map. Navigate with only GPS (cellular data can be disabled), record your tracks, estimate travel times, and add placemarks and photos to share with others.
Even more great features:
• Show GPS position
• Measure distances and areas
• Overlay search engine results on any map for offline use
• Handy map searching tools to find the map you need
• Load your own Geospatial PDF, GeoPDF®, GeoTIFF and JPG maps from the file system, Dropbox, a URL, or email
Thousands of free specialty maps available through the Map Store:
• Camping and hiking including National Park Service maps and other regions of the world
• Topographic use including USGS and Canadian Topographic maps and other regions of the world
• Nautical and Marine navigation including NOAA and FAA charts for North America and other regions of the world
• Maps for tourists, transit, travel, special events, historic and much more!
Looking for a particular map? Want to be a vendor to sell maps? Contact us in the app and let us know. We are growing and adding more maps daily!
Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• For best results, use Android 4.1 or higher. PDF Maps 1.4.3 requires Android 4.1 or higher.
• Devices with less than 1 GB RAM may encounter problems with processing maps and other memory related issues
• PDF Maps may not be supported on some Android devices with an Intel processor
PDF Maps is free for personal and private use. Any commercial, governmental, academic or other non-personal use requires the purchase of a commercial use license. Contact email@example.com or visit www.pdf-maps.com for details.
Connect with us:
GPS traces can then be exported in GPX format for later use with OpenStreetMap tools like JOSM, or uploaded directly to OpenStreetMap.
Tracks can be displayed over an OpenStreetMap background or with no background if you don't have a data plan.
Project page: http://osmtracker-android.googlecode.com/
Please visit the project page to report an issue or get more information.
Help translate OSMTracker: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/osmtracker-android/
Source code: https://github.com/nguillaumin/osmtracker-android
• Fine location: Access the GPS
• Record audio: Record an audio tag
• Internet & network state: Display map background and upload to OpenStreetMap
• WiFi state: Get coarse location
• Write to SD card: GPX export
UPGRADE TO PRO
Try the free app then upgrade to GPS Trails Pro for even more features, including:
* Create map packs to store maps on your phone. This app allows you to save topos (MyTopo), aerials (Bing), streets (OSM), and terrain (OCM) map types.
* Get worldwide aerial images on your phone. Our app gives you rare access to view and store offine aerial imagery from Bing maps.
* Shoot video and geotag it to an exact location on a map. Save videos to YouTube account.
* Convert lat/long coordinates to UTM and NAD 27 map datum to sync with paper maps for advanced navigation in the field.
* No ads. Say goodbye to advertisements that occupy valuable screen space for navigating.
With GPS Trails Lite, you can:
Turn your phone into a GPS: Navigate via precise satellite signals in and out of cell network.
Capture waypoints: Mark campsites, trailheads, water sources, summits, and more.
Track every step: Record or follow your tracks and routes. See compass essentials too.
Share your trip: Post adventures to trimbleoutdoors.com, Twitter and Facebook.
View maps: See street maps, aerial photos, hybrid street/aerial maps, and topo maps provided by MyTopo. Please note: Upgrade to GPS Trails Pro to store maps on your Android phone.
View stats: See 10 stats, including elevation, speed, and distance.
Download Pro Trips: Follow our step-by-step trail guides of popular trails and lesser-known routes in national parks, national forests, and local parks, including Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky Mountains, Glacier, Rocky Mountain, White Mountains, Adirondacks, Catskills, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands, Acadia, Mount Rainier, Everglades, Olympic, and more. Find hikes near major cities: New York City, Seattle, Portland, LA, Denver, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, and more. Plus find section hikes on the Appalachian Trail, Pacific Crest Trail, and the Continental Divide Trail.
Search trips: Find thousands of trips shared by the Backpacker editors and the trimbleoutdoors.com community.
Plan trips: Plan trips with map tools at trimbleoutdoors.com and wirelessly sync them to Backpacker GPS Trails app. You can mark points, draw tracks, upload GPS files, print maps, and more. (requires membership)
Get published: Every month the editors at Backpacker handpick adventures shared by its online community to be published in the magazine. Kickstart your adventure writing and photography career with GPS Trails.
NEW: Plug in statewide topo maps into your Android with our new SD cards. Learn more at: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/SDCards/
Supported Phones: GPS Trails Lite is designed and optimized for the Android phones.
Battery Life: While we optimize our code to cut down on power requirements, continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For longer dayhikes or overnight trips, we suggest packing lightweight battery packs.
Follow Us: We’ve created a Facebook page for our apps. Your feedback helps us create a better app. Go to: facebook.com/backpackergpstrails.
Backpacker brings the outdoors straight to the reader's doorstep, inspiring and enabling them to go more places and enjoy nature more often. The authority on active adventure, Backpacker is the world's first GPS-enabled™ magazine and website, and the only outdoor media whose editors and network of map contributors personally map the hiking trails they publish.
You can easily do it with track-kit.net web site and Track Kit app for your Android phone or tablet!
[TRACK-KIT.NET WEB SITE]
http://track-kit.net was created to make sharing of your tracks as easy as possible. This is the place you can upload and edit GPS/KML files.
Add pictures to your tracks using Google Panoramio or even Google Street Vew. You can also create time-lapse videos from Google Street Vew if available. Once image added to a track you can view it as a nice blog with mini maps for each waypoint.
* Location, Date, keywords, images
* StreetView, Panoramio, multiple map sources in one place
* Rulers to measure distance
* Image gallery with mini map
* Presentation mode with slideshow and track player
* Street Video Time-lapse video player: create time-lapse vidos from your track
* Cr harts, including recorded sensors(!) from Track Kit application
* Waypoints with images and audio notes
* Blog mode to share your stories and images
* Upload tracks from Track Kit application
* Upload GPX/KML files.
* List of your tracks. Make tracks private or public.
* Add public tracks the others have published to your favorites.
* Instantly share tracks to Facebook.
* Create routes between point A and point B
* Add waypoints: images and notes
* Add lines, circles and polygones
* Cut points and segments
* Modify waypoints
* Drag and drop images with GPS info while editing tracks
* Don't have pictures to add? Automatically (!) add pictures from Panoramoio to your tracks while editing.
* Create time-lapse videos from Street View
[+] REAL-TIME TRACKING
* Web interface for tracking groups of devices in a real-time
A demo team:
[+]SEE WHAT THE OTHERS DO
Visit Google campus with Track Kit!
The app is a great help in traveling, hiking, sightseeing, navigation, boating, hunting and finding your way around. Track Kit – is not only multinational tracker but also a unique free web service for exploring and presenting your travel routes.
** POPULAR MAPS **
The application includes some of the popular maps including OSM, MapQuest, Yandex.
** MAP TOOLS **
Multipoint distance measurement and radius overlay.
** TRACK RECORDING **
One BIG RED BUTTON for recording your track.
Brief statistics can be expanded by vertical swype on a red panel
(i) button for complete statats and scrollabe charts
** WAYPOINTS AND PICTURES **
Add waypoints and pictures to keep your traveling logs and prepare new routes to explore.
Take a picture and create a waypoint on your route with just one click to mark exciting places to visit, secret vistas and running paths.
Add images and Google street view panoramas to your tracks.
Create amazing presentations about places you traveled to!
** REAL-TIME TRACKING **
track your friends in real time (internet connection is required)!
** SENSORS RECORDING**
Record sensors! Go to options to select sensors to be recorded.
** SHARING **
- Publish tracks on www.track-kit.net web site to organize your routes and compare multiple tracks.
- Share your tracks and pictures with friends via Gmail, Facebook or Twitter.
- GPX, KML, KMZ file import and export
1.While recording tracks the application uses GPS in background mode. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
2.To keep your tracks stored on the server, please register for FREE at www.track-kit.net.
If you like Track Kit app, please write us a review. Your support would greatly help us make the application even better!
• Trial version 14 days (all services, 100 map tiles)
• Free license with limited service.
• Full Daily license for 1,99€
• Full Yearly license for 59 €
• Unlimited download of OpenStreetMap based Tracker Topo maps worldwide. They are containing terrain details and elevation contours. Maps updates daily.
• Trial version contains 100 map tiles of national terrain maps. The paid version contains free national terrain map from FI, NO, DE, US and EE. Also free nautical chart from FI and NO.
• Possibility to purchase national maps from SE, FR, ES and IT
• The maps are downloaded automatically and stored in the memory, so the App can be used also off-line
Navigation and group features:
• Add waypoints with variety of symbols
• Plan your routes and find the places with coordinates
• Mark important places and share immediately with your friends
• Small compass directly in the map view, large compass appears after clicking on the symbol
• Check the distance to your target with the distance measuring tool
• Unique group function
•• Create a group with your friends
•• Everyone will see everyone
•• Share your routes, lines, waypoints and dogs with your friends in real time
•• Chat within group, without SMS costs
•• Manage your group
• Track friends
• All tracks are stored and can be replied any time, in the trial. In the paid version they are synchronized automatically to server
The best features for hunting and dog rescuing:
• Track unlimited number of dogs in real time with Tracker’s world’s best dog tracking collars
• Tracker unlimited number of other Tracker for Android or Tracker Hunter® users
• Offline maps for areas with bad network coverage
• Unique group feature for sharing your targets and chatting
• Higher security while hunting, because users see each other
• Automatic receiving positions via GPRS every 3 seconds
• Traditional tracking via SMS possible
• Possibility of calling to the dog collar
• Setting of geofence and barking allarm
• Marking of waypoints like places of shot game, shooting stands
• Creating boarders of hunting area and sharing with other hunters or groups
• Navigation, Distance tool, Waypoints and a lot more
• Everything can be tracked and replayed in the App or online in webtracking
Replay and Statistics
• The unique replay feature: select any date and time when you have used the system and playback the performance minute by minute.
• Only with one click you get information about your own position like speed, altitude, direction, GPS, GSM and battery status and age of the position
• GPS Odometer gives statistics about your average speed, your walked distance, moving time etc.
Farmers and science:
• You can track also reindeer and semi-domestic animal if it has Tracker Boazu collar on it. Look: www.trackeboazu.com
Menu is available in Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish. In case you like to have your own language please contact us.
Dog tracking is possible only with Tracker collars. More information at www.tracker.fi
Keywords: maps, tracking, navigation, hunting, dog, outdoor, hiking, camping, geocaching, real time, terrain maps, dog tracking, Tracker Hunter, OpenStreetMap, OSM, Maanmittauslaitos, MML, Karttakeskus, BKG, Bundesamt für Kartographie und Geodäsie, Institut Geographique National, Nordeca, CNIG, USGS, Tracker Hunter, MGRS
For a demo on using Breadcrumbs integration:
For help on preparing off-line maps checkout:
We have thousands of 5-STAR REVIEWS:
- best satnav app out there
- great app at no cost
- why buy a satnav when navmii does it all
- unbeatable value and functionality
- love, love this app!
We have been busy preparing our biggest ever update and are proud to introduce some fantastic new features:
• Amazing new user interface
• Free Real-time traffic and road information
• Community map reports
• New updated maps
• Better, smarter and faster search
• Millions of points of interest added
And all the features that made Navfree great are still included:
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection required
• Automatic rerouting
• Offline and Online Address search
• Navigate via Postcode, City, Street or POI
• Integrated Google Street View
• + Much, much more
Navmii features on-board OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, which are stored on your device and
therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navmii abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navmii. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WhereAreYouGoing allow to share your route on the most important social network (Google+, Twitter, Facebook...), create file Kml for Google Maps or file GPX (OpenStreetMap). You have just to sign up on this web site: http://goo.gl/3eKJlw .
This Gps Tracker allows create the waypoints during the record of the route and view the progress of the speed and height in the graphs.
If you have any internet connection you can show in real time your position on Google maps and share with somebody you want.
WhereAreYouGoing use GPS satellites on your device to record the routes.
All Android-Phones from version 2.1.
If the App is moved to the background, the GPS-receiving continues. This can quickly discharge the battery.
- Original, free Topo maps from scale 1:25'000 for Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Openstreetmaps and Opencyclemaps for worldwide use.
- Complete footpath, cycling and further networks to overlay the maps. Examples: footpath network Switzerland, cycling network Switzerland and South Germany, ....
- «Top of»-routes: Integrated Tour-guide with over 7500 professional created routes in the field of hiking, theme trails, cycling, mountainbike, ski tours, snow trail tours, transalp, etc. Following the principle: just the best routes of the region!
- Over 250'000 Points of interests, like hotels, museums, sights, ... – provided by our tourism-partners.
- Routing via leisure-path networks e.g. from point A to point B via footpaht network.
- Free text search in all databases. E.g. for mountain names, locations, addresses, etc. Alignment oft he map on these points.
- Recording of your own routes and waypoints and saving them on the phone or on www.GPS-Tracks.com.
- Revolutionary: With a free account on www.GPS-Tracks.com you can plan your routes (using the whole assortment of Topo- and satellite maps) and transfer them to the phone without any installation of software or maps. You do not need to connect the phone to the computer. Plan routes unlimitedly and recall them anytime and anywhere.
- All routes, POI's and maps can be saved on the phone (in case there is no telephone connection on the way).
- Simple user guidance: without initial effort or previous knowledge easily operated.
- All data can be saved on the phone. You can e.g. transfer data at home on a WiFi network to your phone and hence will be independent of a data connection on the way. If additional data is loaded through the internet connection on the way, we recommend to open a data subscription at your telecommunications provider. 30 MB per month are enough for that purpose. For a route Tour incl. all map data approx. 3 MB are loaded.
This App and its content were developed with the support from i.a.:
- Adelboden / Frutigen Tourismus
- Allgäu Tourismus
- Brigels Tourismus
- Colltex Skihaftfelle
- Chur Tourismus
- Davos Klosters Tourismus
- Swiss Cyling - Schweizerischer Radfahrerbund
- Engadin- St.Moritz Tourismus
- Entlebuch Unesco Biospärenreservat
- Fribourg Tourismus
- Heidiland Tourismus
- Vierwaldstättersee / Lakeluzern.ch Tourismus
- Lenzerheide Tourismus
- Liechtenstein Tourismus
- Luzern Tourismus
- Schweizerischer Alpen-Club SAC
- Schaffhauserland Tourismus
- St.Gallen Business Location
- Regiun Surselva
- Ticino Tourismus
- Viamala Tourismus
- Region Willisau
- Stadt Winterthur
- Zürichsee Tourismus
- Zug Tourismus
- Bad Zurzach
With this app, route and waypoint navigation on nautical charts is easier than ever. With weather predictions and AIS you can create extra safety on board because you know what's coming.
This app is developed for navigation from sailing and motor yachts, to sloops and kayaks. Did you charter a boat, are you going diving or sport fishing? Then also use this app!
• Navigate on high quality water charts.
• North-up GPS follow mode.
• Very user friendly way to create and edit waypoint and routes.
• Easy management of tracks, charts, routes and waypoints.
• Worldwide wind, air pressure, and rainfall prediction.
• Independent navigation system thanks to the internal GPS of your tablet or smartphone.
• Connect AIS and GPS wirelessly using a WIFI or Bluetooth connection.
• Avoid collisions with the velocity vectors of AIS vessels around you.
• The man-overboard button marks the position of the lost crew member and helps you find it.
After purchasing WinGPS™ Marine you unlock the full features of the app. Check out the various possibilities on www.wingpsmarine.com.
When first installing the app you will get the Lite version of WinGPS™ Marine.
This version is limited functionality. With your GPS (internal or bluetooth) you get the SOG and COG and you will see the current position on your screen.
WinGPS™ Marine is the navigation app that allows true marine navigation on your Android device. In this app you can use the digital nautical charts for route planning with GPS via WIFI or bluetooth. You can also get data from AIS, GRIB meteo and record the tracks you have sailed. Use the built-in "timebar" to see the developments of the wind, rain, air pressure and AIS plotted on the screen.
The WinGPS™ Marine Plus upgrade provides you all the best of the Marine Apps. This advanced navigation app helps you plan routes under every condition. You can connect your board system using a wireless connection and use all this data to your advantage. The worldwide tidal & current predictions can be displayed in the data plotter, and on your chart screen.
CHART COVERAGE & INSTALLING CHARTS
When starting WinGPS™ Marine you will automatically use the free charts of OpenStreetMap. You can also download the free world chart via the chart manager.
For safe navigation you can best use digital water charts which Stentec offers you in the Google Play ™ store or in the online shop on www.stentec.com. When purchasing a chart you get a license code which you can activate on 2 separate machines (with a third backup activation). This enables you to use the charts on your Android device as well as on your laptop/PC.
If you purchased charts using Google Play™, you need to connect them with your account to use them in WinGPS™ Marine. You can do this 2 hours after purchase. If you purchased the charts via www.stentec.com, this will go automatically.
If you login in WinGPS™ Marine, you can select your DKW chart licenses in the chart manager to download and update for use in the app. The charts are immediately ready for use!
Examples of DKW Charts are: Stentec’s DKW charts, UKHO, BSH, Imray, Delius Klasing and the DKW 1800 series with weekly BaZ update service.
On your PC you can download the free BSB charts of for example NOAA. After installation with the DKW Manager, you can copy these charts to your tablet. The easiest way to do this is with a USB cable.
Examples of NOAA/BSB charts are: United States, Brazil, New Zealand, and all charts you create with DKW Builder (scanned charts).
We are very interested in your experiences with this app and your suggestions so that we can use it to improve this app. If you got any suggestions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
* Easier and more flexible waypoint and track manager: Allows mass editing, mass export/import from selection and better interface.
* Track elevation chart.
* Cleaner interface.
* Superb google directions interface with lots of options.
* Streetview with orientation support, for view, waypoint and track walking.
* Improved auto-compass, takes from internal or GPS.
* Easier and more flexible maps with directions
* New calculator
* 9 languages, russian added.
* Some old stuff removed (see the help file for details).
* Bluetooth support for external GPS
And as usual...
* Unlimited tracks,waypoints, compatible with Turbo GPS 2.
* Flight mode with vertical speed
* Google directions enhanced, along with Elevation, Geocoding and Directions requests.
* Import from KML/LOC/XML/TXT/GPX
* Export to KML/KMZ/LOC/XML/TXT/GPX
* Augmented Reality
* Pursuit and Tracking
* Wanderer mode and calculator.
* Sensor Explorer
* GR87 EGSA ΕΓΣΑ87 Support
* Bluetooth access for external bluetooth devices.
* Camera access for augmented reality.
* Record audio to be able to record messages while capturing waypoints.
* Check Phone State so PayPal donation and Registration can be checked.
* Change Wifi State so it can save your wifi networks as waypoints.
* Read/Write external storage so it can write information to your SD card.
* Read/Write contacts, so it can associate GPS positions with your contacts
* Access Internet/Wifi/Network state so things like OpenStreetMaps and GoogleMaps can work.
* Access Fine/Coarse location, so it gets a fix :)
* Access Mock location so it can access my Bluetooth GPS Provider or simulate tracks.
The main advantage of the application is fast and simple start, without PC and any registration.
In the app there is also a nice feature to control monitoring & device remotely, i.e. seating at home and using computer (requires registration). The application is able to log the track without internet connection. There is a possibility to fine tune usage of GPS & WiFi location detection.
To get more detailed information about application and use cases please visit http://osmodroid.com
. Site is actively being developed and could be rarely unstable. Please support developers by good rating, in case of errors, please contact developers first.
Of course, you can record your own routes. During the recording, the distance and the speed will be shown. Recorded routes can easily uploaded to GPSies.com. You choose whether other users can see the route.
As a registered user, you have access to your notepad of GPSies.com. So you have all the information on your Smartphone - in text form and as a map display. In addition, you can use the 'Live-Tracking' feature. Let others participate on your activities in real time.
The app offers you a variety of maps. From Google to the popular OpenStreetMap maps.
The app was developed for Android smartphones starting version 4.0. It is designed with standard Android navigation patterns to allow a quick start. The discreet design supports the user in his actions.
From a technical perspective, great value was placed on simplicity, loosely coupled modules and standards-compliant implementation. Thus arose a serviceable piece of software, from the other releases may occur in the near future.
The special thing about the GPSies app
Popular: GPSies Android is the Android app of the largest European leisure outdoor community GPSies.com
Inspirational: about 2.5 million fascinating and exciting routes in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Europe - and around the world
Simple: Routes close to find, remember, download, record and share - easily
Effective: the app is constantly developing thanks to community feedback and improved
Free: the app itself and use are absolutely free
1. Upload directly from applications to the OSM:
* from Google My Tracks (Share width friends...)
* from Cyanogen default OI File Manager(Send...)
* from AndExplorer (Send...)
* possible from any application which supports Share or Send GPX tracks
2. Define the source of your gpx traces (eg. a directory) and show the list about the new/uploaded tracks. Select the track and upload to the openstreetmap server.
3. Upload any file from your Android device
* Choose your GPX file, tag it and upload.
Tags: openstreetmap osm gpx upload track tracking
65,000 summer – and winter tours have been equipped primarily with edited descriptions, topographic maps, elevation profiles, tour data, photos and GPX tracks, are all accessible by mobile devices and can be commented and rated.
Maps: outdooractive.com provides you with topographic maps of all the German-speaking regions. Superb OSM maps with hiking and bike trails, as well as maps in winter style, are made available to you worldwide, on which you can also view the slopes, slope gradient, lifts, winter hiking trails and sledding slopes.
Tour planner: Plan tours in great detail on winter- and summer maps throughout Europe, and particularly in Germany, with bike- and hiking trail overlays, as well as the automatic display of elevation, kilometers and an elevation profile included.
Current conditions: You can easily enter current conditions from underway via the outdooractive-App. Either you determine the position on our map or you simply enter the current condition directly for a tour – including pictures, weather, hazard note and description.
Communtiy: You can edit your online profile via the app, upload a profile picture, add favorite activities or own qualifications. If you don’t have an outdooractive.com-Account, you can register via the app.
Track recording: Record your tracks and obtain important data, such as kilometers, average speed, elevation, elevation profile and the time elapsed. Import a GPX track and use it as a template or export your recorded tour as a GPX file.
Tour scanner: You will find a QR code for each tour in our outdooractive.com portal. After scanning it you will be directed to the mobile version of the tour.
• Inclinometer, with live view.
• Emergency Service.
• Import of GPX files via email, Dropbox or direct download.
• Favorites feature.
• Share content with friends.
• Fullscreen mode.
• Orient maps to display viewing direction.
Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Test in Dual Languages : English and Indonesian Language
- Save Test to Mervpolis (unlimited save, get benefit of historical test for psychology trend feature).
- Publish Test to Facebook Wall
NB: We recommend run the test every 100 days, and do a comprehensive improvement to get benefit.