WikiMapia is an open-content collaborative mapping project, aimed at marking all geographical objects in the world and providing a useful description of them. Inspired by the success of Google Maps and Wikipedia it combines an interactive web map with a wiki system. Both registered users and guests have already marked over 19,000,000 objects and this number grows every day!
- Visualizing information of WikiMapia service on Google Maps and Yandex Maps
- Displaying list (and number of) of objects on visible map area with ability to navigate to chosen one
- Support for base navigation functions (including rotation and inclination)
For each object you can do the following:
- Get detailed description
- Choose description language
- View photographs
Detailed application description and answers to the frequently asked questions you can find in FAQ (“About program” - > “FAQ”).
Please send your suggestions and bug reports to the developer e-mail.
These are the features that implements the app:
- Compression of the data connection
- Tracing of polygons and name locations on the map
- Access to descriptions of places and links to web content
- Use of GPS to display your location
- Content Search
- Choice of details displayed (sites, polygons, securities)
- send contents via email
- Filter categories to display themed on the map
Join the community by contributing to the description of the world wikimapia http://wikimapia.org
PLEASE CONTACT THE DEVELOPER BY EMAIL FOR ANY KIND OF ISSUE
Keep i mind that problems notified by negative feedbacks can't be handle because it's impossible to contact the customers. It's very important for any kind of issues to contact the developer by email. Some temporary problem about downloading and licensing aren't due to application but to google infrastructure. In detail the kind of license check about wikimapia for droid isn't agressive and is cached after first connection.
Thanks in advance
• Viewing geo-tagged photos on the world map from your own device, or from Flickr and Panoramio.
• Locations of 150000 interesting places on the map taken from Wikimapia, that dream of being photographed!
• Explore the most photographed places in the world and around you on Radar Map.
• Ability to filter displayed photos by tags.
• Navigation to the chosen photos or places using your phones GPS-system.
• A list for your favorite photos, and convenient export of their links for your blog or website.
• Compiling of your geo-coordinates in a database for attachment to photos taken by a regular camera.
• Export of the geo-coordinates in the GPX format.
Users who decide to connect to their flickr or panoramio account through PhotoTracker will enjoy extra features:
• Ability to display exclusively one’s own photos on the map.
• Automatic attachment of photos uploaded to the map (just for Flickr’ users).
Version 1.0 features
Upcoming version features
- editing feature to add and remove current sites
- editing feature to add and remove number of menu item list
- editing feature to modify name in menu item list
With DualMaps you can do it and more and enjoy this features:
- Both views are synchronized. If you move one of them, another one will follow the movement.
- Move your location dragging the marker of map, with a long-click on any place of it or even moving the StreetView camera.
- Linear compass will tell you always your orientation.
- Search for any location you want.
- Share your position with any application you have installed.
The bulk of the catalog take nontrivial places, many of them published for the first time. Each object is provided with detailed information on accessibility and travel. This is especially useful for planning your trip, and allows you to lay the new route capturing the maximum number of objects at a time.
Catalog contains more than 900 publications with descriptions and GPS coordinates.
-displays the current location and distance to the object
Objects can be found on Google Maps
-may hide or show the selected object types
-Wikimapia (wikimapia.org) support
- Check-ins translated to twitter
Application will be continuously updated and improved
Tech. support https://twitter.com/andreev_e
Point and track list viewer of Google map's star and Fusion Tables.
- Show point and track on Google map (Android 2.2+)
- Open map application with the point and track
- Share the point
- Create shortcut at HOME screen
★When viewing a MyMap, Please note that you will need to add your own URL for the MyMap.
This is ad-free version. (GOLD)
1. How to use
(a) import fusion tables
(b) add my map
Send url mail from Google Map (PC) to Android machine.
Open the mail on Android machine and click the url.
※Description of the risks of password
If you have that they would "save password" when logging in to Google, this app will encrypt and store the password in the internal private area of Android.
Because they can not be viewed if there is no root privileges from other apps, this area is generally safe, but for example, if the user is allowed to root privileges Malicious apps, leakage risk is not zero.
If you want to save, please recognize that point.
In addition, there a way to to this app-only password, increase the safety in the case of the leaking if.
[Google Account settings]
It is a way by issuing the "application-specific password", and of using this on Mirudake MyMap.
2. Supported data type of fusion tables
- Tracks uploaded by Yamatabi logger
- Tracks uploaded by MyTracks
- Bookmarks uploaded by Chizroid
This application is not support Maps Engine Lite.
You can't edit anything in My Maps.
This application only support viewing point list.
This app is affected by the changing specification of Google.
I do the correspondence as much as possible, but there is a possibility that can not be used to not completely compatible.
Maps, supported for map link sending:
The software can work in two modes:
1. With the Internet connected
In this mode the main screen shows the map. Apart from locating coordinates with GPS, cell network base stations or manual input, it is possible for user to select the location with double-click on the map.
2. Without Internet connection.
This mode has simplified interface and the map is not displayed on the main screen. Coordinates can be received either from GPS signal or through manual input.
Coordinates are sent simply with a couple of clicks: you should choose the sending method (SMS or Email), select message recipients and press Send button. In addition, it is possible to edit coordinates and message text manually or choose the map that will show the point of your location.
The software saves history, which allows reducing the number of clicks for express message sending. It is only required to get the coordinates with any convenient method, click on the contact in history list and press Send.
The software is designed for LiveGPSTracks.com travelers’ service with the support of Multimaps -mmaps.net
You are welcome to send your questions, comments and proposals to support@LiveGPSTracks.com
For almost two decades, millions of travelers have relied on AirWEB Express to help them efficiently and securely access their travel itineraries. Now available as an Android App, it is even easier to access your travel plans 24 x 7 – globally. For a truly personalized travel experience, TravelGUIDE provides destination information and services that can be tailored to your specific needs and interests. Itinerary change notifications are conveniently sent to your smartphone, providing one universal access point for time-sensitive updates.
Download the free AirWEB Mobile App and access all of these features:
• Airport, flight status, gate and baggage claim information
• Monitor an unlimited number of traveler itineraries (strictly permission-based), in addition to your own
• Personalize your TravelGUIDE settings and preferences. For example: restaurant cuisines; local event and venue types; metric vs. imperial measurement; etc.
• Access current weather conditions and five day forecast
• View detailed flight, hotel and car reservation information
• Share itinerary details via e-mail
• Access booking source contact information for click to call access directly from your smartphone
• Receive trip notification updates directly to your Android device
Landmark Manager is mashup aggregating places from multiple providers including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Google Places, Yelp, Freebase, Wikipedia, Eventful, Webcam.Travel,
Flickr, Picasa, Foursquare Merchant, YouTube, Panoramio, Instagram, Groupon, 8Coupons, Hotels Combined, Expedia, Last.FM, Meetup and Evenful. Automatically check-in at places you are visiting, find daily deals, book hotel, find parking, route or ATM and many more...
- Check-in at Facebook Places, Foursquare, Google or GMS World,
- Auto Check-In: check-in automatically to your favourite places,
- Find out where your Facebook or Foursquare friends checked-in or took photo,
- Create custom layers,
- Send updates to Facebook, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn,
- Find daily deals from Groupon, 8Coupons and Foursquare Merchant,
- Compare hotel prices and book rooms with Hotels Combined and Expedia,
- See places reviews from Yelp,
- Find ATMs, parkings or routes,
- Find events from Last.FM and Eventful,
- Record and save your route,
- Import places from kml files,
- See photos from Panoramio, Flickr, Instagram and Picasa,
- See Webcams from Webcam.Travel,
- Link with your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google or Foursquare accounts,
- Share selected landmark details via Mail, SMS, Facebook, Twitter and many more,
- Send geo messages to Blogeo,
- Call selected places,
- Find route from your current position to place you want to visit.
The mobile streetmaps are for you! All the map data is loaded on your phone before you leave your home, so can you be on the streets, offline, and still know everything about the area you are in, and locate yourself or any street in the city. You don’t need any network connection at all once the application is installed on your phone – no WiFi, no 3G, no GPRS!
This is a complete street level map for your phone. The entire map is stored on your phone, so it works where you have no access to the Internet - it works where Google Maps is inaccessible. This prevents expensive data roaming charges by loading all the map data to your phone before you leave home. You can turn off all network functions and still be able to find your way around. Lets you find all streets, and many useful locations such as ATM's, parkings, museums, and many others.
Map data (c) OpenStreetMap and contributors, CC-BY-SA.
- Test in Dual Languages : English and Indonesian Language
- Save Test to Mervpolis (unlimited save, get benefit of historical test for psychology trend feature).
- Publish Test to Facebook Wall
NB: We recommend run the test every 100 days, and do a comprehensive improvement to get benefit.