This can be used in outside of radio waves because use only GPS.
※Former name: Yamatabi logger GOLD
-Show current walking distance at the notification bar
-Display graphs of distance and speed and altitude (geoid corrected) and the pressure.
-Show result data on Chizroid, MyTracks and Google Earth.
-Export GPX/KML file
-Simple edit function.(Linking the measurements you've divided. Removal of the extra section. Simplify)
-Register to Google calendar
-Upload to LatLongLab. (Please install "Mountain trip logger connect" If it does not work)
-Walking for. For measurement interval is long, it is not suitable for use in high-speed movement, such as automobile
★A feature that is becoming available on GOLD
(1) chizroid real time update.
When you open in Chizroid map the log currently being measured, since then, the latest log will be automatically reflected in the screen of Chizroid.
It is possible to remain open map Lloyd, to confirm the trajectory of movement.
(2) Measure mode: Fine
It is a mode that allows measurement of one-second intervals in the shortest.
Battery will consume the minute, but you can take the log of fineness comparable to MyTracks etc.
(3) Battery monitor
To record the battery level during the measurement, it is also possible to display remaining graph and time prediction of up to battery power.
(4) Arrival alarm
To register arrival alarm, you add the location to Chizroid bookmark, and please select "Set alarm".
(5) Create widget
(6) Import GPX file
(7) Bluetooth transfer
Bluetooth transfer of result data to nearby smartphone or tablet.
(8) Mountain trip logger Smart
To use SmartWatch MN2 app for Sony a "Mountain trip logger Smart", Mountain trip logger GOLD is required.
★How to migrate GOLD data recorded in free version
You can use the same data at free version and GOLD,
If preference of "Use SD card" is on at free version, you should turn on "Use SD card" at GOLD.
If preference of "Use SD card" is off (default) at free version,
You should turn on "Use SD card" at free version. And, recorded data will be copied to SD card.
And, you should start GOLD and turn on "Use SD card".
If you can watch the data correctly in GOLD, please uninstall the free version.
If has exist both, there is a possibility that defects unexpected occurs.
Alternatively, you can also not how to use an SD card, use and cloud-based backup feature, a copy by Bluetooth.
Please look at the official site for more information.
[Description of permission to use]
・precise location (GPS and network-based)
Used in the current position by GPS acquisition.
・add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge
Used in registration to Google Calendar. Do only registration. Read and change, it does not do.
・modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Used to read and store measurement data.
・modify system settings
Use with the switch to airplane mode.
・prevent device from sleeping
It is used to get the PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK the position when performing a search using GPS.
・run at startup
When it had restarted terminal unexpectedly during the measurement used to restart the measurement is automatically.
・access extra location provider commands
In the reset function with A-GPS update function, I use this.
I will ring the Vibe.
・view network connections/change network connectivity/view Wi-Fi connections
Used in the power saving function.
・access Bluetooth settings/pair with Bluetooth devices (GOLD only)
Used in the data transfer function via Bluetooth
Map viewer, track logger.
You can use OruxMaps for your outdoor activities (running, treking, mountain bike, paragliding, flying, nautic sports,....)
100% no adversisements
Online and offline maps. Support to multiple formats:
-OruxMaps format. You can use maps from Ozi Explorer transformed wit a PC tool.
-.img garmin (vectorial)
-.map (vectorial from mapsforge). Support to custom themes similat than Locus themes.
Support to Wms, you can use the application as a WMS viewer.
Support to multiple external devices:
-Heart rate monitors, bluetooth Zephyr, Polar (including bluettoh smart devices, like polar H7).
-ANT+ (speed, cadence, heart rate, distance,...).
-AIS information systems (experimental), for nautical sports, using Wifi o BT.
Support to KML KMZ and GPX formats.
Share your position with your friends, display the position of your friends in your device.
Download online maps for offline use.
Text to speech support.
Profiles; save your preferences in your SD card.
Statistics with graphics.
Follow routes, with different alarms to alert you if you are near a waypoint, or you are far from the route.
Create/save wayponits, attaching photo/audio/video extensions.
Custom waypoints types, with your icons.
Basic support to Geocaching.
Correct the altitude of your tracks/routes using DEM files (offline) or online services.
Search/download tracks from:
Search or create tracks using online services from Cloudmade or offline using Broute app.
Upload tracks to:
Live tracking using:
More info here: www.oruxmaps.com
FOXNews, TappedIn - http://bit.ly/iCqKVp
"You can save your tracks, save your maps, save your gpx's, etc. It's pretty freaking cool."
BackPackingLight.com - http://bit.ly/mebcqn
►► About Gaia (guy-yuh)
Painstakingly crafted since 2009, Gaia GPS offers the full functionality of a handheld, backcountry GPS unit, with the best outdoor maps on the Market. You can always get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Gaia comes from Greek mythology - she is the Goddess of the Earth, or Mother Nature.
• preview all maps online at www.gaiagps.com/maps
• download worldwide topo, road, and aerial maps
• includes the best government topo maps for the US and Canada (USGS, USFS, NRCan)
• unlimited downloads for offline use - no extra charges
• use Gaia everywhere - any Android or iOS device, and online at cloud.gaiagps.com
• sync your tracks, photos, maps, and waypoints to all of your devices
• share links to import tracks and photos, via email, Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and more
• keep your data backed up and synced to other devices, effortlessly
►► Map Tools
• record tracks, waypoints, and take geo-tagged photos
• display NEXRAD radar, track data, and TrailBehind waypoints on the map
• search for nearby waypoints and reports about places.
• import and export GPX/KML files, by file browser, DropBox, and email.
• customize all aspects of Gaia, including units, coordinates types, color and sound, and more.
Subscribe to GaiaPro to get premium maps and features. A GaiaPro subscription lasts for 1 year, and costs $9.99/year.
• download multi-layered maps - mix and set opacity for a many layers at once
• use MapBox cloudless aerial and street maps, the best and most up-to-date OpenStreetMap available
• sync high-resolution photos to GaiaCloud
WARNING, Gaia GPS is not compatible with these 3 devices:
* Droid Razr Maxx
* HTC Wildfire
* Asus Transformer
Since the search in the shooting time even if you do not have organize your photos, have been recorded, is a Hassle
To use later, is required track log data (GPX file) were recorded leg of a journey.
This will make a move if you record GPS logger app.
(The GPS logger app, and you have MyTracks, and Mountain trip logger)
In GPX photo search, use time of the track log and time the picture was taken (Exif) to find the photo data
※This free version shows ad at screen top. GOLD is ad-free version.
◆ How to use
Please send track log file (GPX) to GPX photo search.
[How to send]
・Place the SD card the GPX file, the file manager application (ES File Explorer, such as AndExplorer) to send
・In Mountain trip logger, press and hold the data you want to use the measurement results list screen, send in the form of share-GPX
Then, the search will begin the photo. View photos from the SD card to find a smartphone, that are found.
Display mode is switched to tap the screen, you can turn off the button and find more information and get out.
If a photo does not appear that there should be a photo but if, it may be funny to set the folder that you want to search for photos.
From Menu, setting, please try to change the settings of the folder you want to search.
Models also have built-in SD cards such as the Galaxy in particular areas, you may need to be changed.
▼ function (1) View photos every time
I think the camera is handy and they accumulated a lot of photos taken in various places.
And accumulate a lot, is very well to organize manually later.
However, it is all right if and when the track log data was taken, and GPX photo search.
Search even if they are not organized a photo, you can browse every time, you can output to a file.
▼ function (2) Set the Geotagging Photos
As how to use slightly more advanced, the photo (geo) has not been set location information, you can also set a geotag.
(Measures of location information leakage) in the camera settings you think in many cases have taken off and then recording the geotag.
Even in such a case, fine, if the data and track logs when taken, the GPX photo search.
You can set the photo geotagging to estimate the latitude and longitude of the position taken by matching the track log time and the picture was taken, does not have a geotag.
The advantage of setting up as geotagging, apps and services that support geotagging: In (eg Picasa), you can put your photos on the map string.
Do not know when I look back later, be a more vivid memories.
▼ function (3) Output file
It is for people who have a PC primarily, can be output to a file and search photos.
-Format ZIP (image)
Outputs a file all images taken in the journey. Can be used to take a backup on your computer, such as
-Format GPX (waypoints)
Gpx file that outputs the way point to point and shoot. You can import a point in compatible software.
-Format KMZ (track log + points + reduced image)
Outputs the data points with a track log and photos of stroke, are listed on the map. You can import in Google Earth
▼ function (4) Live wallpaper
Show photos as live wallpaper.
▼ function (5) Upload to Yamareco
If you want to see other country, please select Yahoo or Google map at
Menu -> Map Manage ->Map Mode
Denshi Kokudo Web System doesn't formally support Android.
This Application is irrelevant to Geographical Survey Institute of Japan.
-Topographical map (Japan only. It is possible to cache to SD)
-Yahoo Map (It is possible to cache to SD)
-Mapion Map (Japan only)
-GPS location search
-Bookmark (You can record POI)
-Route creation (route of straight line, route calculated by Google API)
-Import GPX file (Please send GPX file from file manager application)
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Converts track into route (OziExplorer *.rte or MapSource *.gpx)
Conversion *.plt в *.kml and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt в *.kmz and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to *.gpx and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to OziExplorer route*.rte,
Conversion *.plt to route *.gpx
* internal / bluetooth GPS, simulator
* offline raster maps (most grids and projections)
* smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
* waypoints and simple navigation
* custom tracking data views
* ... and more ...
* MIDP and Symbian phones
* Windows Mobile 5.x/6.x
* Windows Phone (coming)
For build without INTERNET permission see http://www.trekbuddy.net/releases
* just to be clear - THIS IS NOT a turn-by-turn navigation app
* no maps are provided nor any online mapping source is utilized - you need to use a map creation tool that supports TrekBuddy maps format
Now, if you wonder what this app is good for, you better leave it alone and save yourself the disappointment.
- shows your current position on the map,
- searches locations on the map,
- shows current coordinates, elevation, and accuracy of GPS,
- records your track (also while running in background),
- calculates your recorded track statistics (distance covered, duration, elevation gain, speed, ...),
- renders elevation profiles,
- exports your recorded track into GPX or KML file (file is either saved on memory card or sent by email),
- adjusts GPS accuracy (lower accuracy settings extend the battery life).
The map in this application was generated using data from the OpenStreetMaps project. This data is licensed under (c) OpenStreetMap contributors. The map tiles and design is licensed under (c) Daniel Tekel.]
Important warning: Do not substitute the application map for the official hiking maps in your area. The application map currently covers approximately 90% of the existing trails. The author of this application assumes no responsibility for any map inaccuracies.
You can use this application, as you discover beautiful sceneries and such, while traveling. This will make your traveling experience truly unforgettable!
Just turn it on, and it will automatically note your location at given time. Then you can add any additional information (text, picture, video, audio, fingerpaint, money cost). In this way, your tracks and POIs will be recorded.
This will provide you the most convenient way to review your trip later.
1.Record track,time,POIs，Every POIs include pictures,diary,videos,sounds,fingerpaint,money cost.
2.You can use another devices to record track in order to save battery.After recording,TripDiary will lead you to import the track.
3.You can resume your trip and pause during the trip.
4.TripDiary shows trip on the GoogleMap,including track and POIs.
5.topographic map,skyview map,street view.
6.While playing trip,you can use standard mode or skyview mode.Also,you can choose the background music and adjust the playing speed.
7.Many kinds of information,including gradient, velocity, money cost, start time, end time, total time, total distance, average velocity, max velocity, max altitude, min altitude.
8.Share track, pictures, diary, video, sound to Google drive or a lot of websites.
9.You can choose the diary font and size.
10.You can choose the track color.
11.Support different unit such as ft, mi, mph
12.Export the track to .kml file in order to let Google Earth show the track.
13.Backup and restore trips.
15.Backup and restore settings.
16.Use TripDiary Website to share your trip with friends
17.Use other devices to record memory(pictures, videos, audios). TripDiary can classify and import them.
Open source project:https://github.com/yupog2003/TripDiary
Below are some useful tips:
1.After starting a trip, there is a notification on status bar. You can pinch zoom it to see some details and show buttons.
2.If you think using cell phone to record track consumes too much power, you can use another device to record. TripDiary can lead you to import the gpx file. The device must support gpx format and can record time information.
3.If you think the procedure to add a POI(point of interest) is complex, you can just shake your cell phone to add a POI during recording the trip. The POI name would be 0,1,2.... Your cell phone would vibrate after you adding a POI. This feature is available only if you use cell phone to record track.
4.If you want to use other device to take memories(pictures, videos and audios). You can put memories in a folder after you stopping the trip. And use the "Import Memory" feature to import them. TripDiary can put them into appropriate POI folder according their time information.
1. Fast check photo's GPS information.
2. Fast check photo's camera information.
3. Navigate GPS-POI in google map.
4. Launch to "google map application" with photo's GPS location.
1. You can copy your GPS photos to your friends, and then they can go there if they are interest.
2. Want to know where to take the picture. (Take a GPS photo when park your car, you will find your car easily.)
3. Want to know the "focal length", "aperture", "ISO" value in the photo.
1. It could be slow at first time loading image. After decoding finish, it will be fast.
2. Remember turn on GPS funtion when you take a picture. And the photo will contail GPS info.
3. Your phone need already install "google map application" and "google play service" before run this application.
4. Tap the small picture for some time, share/delete/rename/rotate function will enable.
PS: In the Line/Facebook photo sharing, latitude and longitude info will be removed. If you want to share the latitude and longitude info, we recommend to use email/Gmail.
1. change MAP to google map V3.
a) support traffic/weather/panoramio layer.
b) support street view.
c) support place search.
1. How to capture a photo that contain a GPS tag?
1) Enable `Use wireless networks` and `Use GPS satellites` in `Location services` page.
2) Enable WIFI or 3G/4G network for fast locaton search.
3) Enable GPS function in the camera application.
The app TrackMyPhotos sync photos with recorded gpx file. It aim to sync photos from DSLR, Digital Camera without GPS.
The app will match the Exif date/time with the gpx log to find the location where the photos were taken. The photos will be copied to a new sub-folder, with updated Latitude and Longitude tags.
For the gpx source, the App "My Tracks" by Google is a good chooice, alternatively you can use portable GPS logger.
- Copy your photos and gpx file to your Android device.
- In the app, select the photos folder.
- Select gpx file.
- Tap on the Sync button.
After sync., you can view the photos on map using my another app geoLLERY (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pkg.geollery) to check the location. It can also manually edit the Exif geo tags to fine tune the location.
Tested gpx source:
- Exported from "My Tracks" by Google. After recorded, select MENU -> Save to external storage -> Save as GPX.
- gpx generated using desktop application gpicsync and portable GStarz GPS logger.
Tested photos source:
- Nikon D700
- Olympus E-PL3
- Canon EOS-M
Please help to improve it: No matter success or fail, please leave me comments to state what device you use, gpx source and camera to take the photos.
If fail, you can help me to improve it by sending me email (firstname.lastname@example.org), with photos and gpx attached, and state what device you use. thx...thx...thx.
- View Mapsforge offline vector maps (.map).
- Change the map's look and feel on the fly using custom Mapsforge XML style sheets.
- Record GPS tracks in the background.
- Support for slippy format online tile sources (such as OpenStreetMap.org or OpenCycleMaps).
- Import and edit tracks and waypoints (GPX, KML, KMZ).
- Draw your own tracks and waypoints (e.g. for trip planning).
- Search for POIs (requires internet connection).
- Capture map screenshots.
- Maps, styles, and track files can be imported from any location on your device (SD card, external storage) and by using the "Share with" Android feature (e.g. using Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.).
- Open recorded tracks with other apps using "Share with" feature.
Please contact us using the contact form if you have questions, feedback, or bug reports: http://www.vectorialmap.com/contact
Vectorial Map Help and Support:
More from developer
- Test in Dual Languages : English and Indonesian Language
- Save Test to Mervpolis (unlimited save, get benefit of historical test for psychology trend feature).
- Publish Test to Facebook Wall
NB: We recommend run the test every 100 days, and do a comprehensive improvement to get benefit.