GPS Trails Pro works in remote places like national parks, wilderness areas, and backcountry spots without relying on data and cell signals.
With GPS Trails Pro, you can:
Turn your phone into a GPS: Navigate via precise satellite signals in and out of cell network.
Capture waypoints: Mark campsites, trailheads, water sources, summits, and more.
Track every step: Record or follow your tracks and routes. Store unlimited tracks.
Share your trip: Post adventures to backpacker.com, Twitter and Facebook.
Geotag your photos, videos, and sound clips: Save coordinates with every image and see their exact location on a map. Auto-save videos to your YouTube account too.
View maps: See unlimited street maps, aerial photos, hybrid street/aerial maps, and topo maps provided by MyTopo.
Navigate on the trail: Be an expert backcountry navigator. Use the digital compass to follow bearings or go to waypoints on the trail.
Create map packs to store maps on your phone. This app allows you to save topos (MyTopo), aerials (Bing), streets (OSM), and terrain (OCM) map types.
Get worldwide aerial images on your phone. Our app gives you rare access to view and store offine aerial imagery from Bing maps.
View stats: See 10 stats, including elevation, speed, and distance.
Pick your coordinates: Choose latitude/longitude or UTM and WGS 84 or NAD 27 then use GPS Trails for advanced navigation with traditional paper maps.
Download Pro Trips: Follow our step-by-step trail guides of popular trails and lesser-known routes in national parks, national forests, and local parks, including Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky Mountains, Glacier, Rocky Mountain, White Mountains, Adirondacks, Catskills, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands, Acadia, Mount Rainier, Everglades, Olympic, and more. Find hikes near major cities: New York City, Seattle, Portland, LA, Denver, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, and more. Plus find section hikes on the Appalachian Trail, Pacific Crest Trail, and the Continental Divide Trail.
Search trips: Find thousands of trips shared by the Backpacker editors and the trimbleoutdoors.com community.
Plan trips: Plan trips with map tools at trimbleoutdoors.com and wirelessly sync them to Backpacker GPS Trails app. You can mark points, draw tracks, upload GPS files, print maps, and more. (requires membership)
Get published: Every month the editors at Backpacker handpick adventures shared by its online community to be published in the magazine. Kickstart your adventure writing and photography career with GPS Trails.
NEW: Plug in statewide topo maps into your Android with our new SD cards. Learn more at: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/SDCards/
Supported Phones: GPS Trails Pro is designed and optimized for the Android phones.
Battery Life: While we optimize our code to cut down on power requirements, continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For longer dayhikes or overnight trips, we suggest packing lightweight battery packs to charge the phone.
Follow Us: We’ve created a Facebook page for our mobile apps to discuss upcoming releases, new features, and your feedback. Your feedback helps us create a better app. Go to: facebook.com/backpackergpstrails.
Backpacker brings the outdoors straight to the reader's doorstep, inspiring and enabling them to go more places and enjoy nature more often. The authority on active adventure, Backpacker is the world's first GPS-enabled™ magazine and website, and the only outdoor media whose editors and network of map contributors personally map the hiking trails they publish.
Get the App. Get the Map.®
PDF Maps is a powerful offline map viewer for Android devices. Load maps onto your device and access them even when there is no Internet connection. Carry them around like books or music! Navigate the map with a GPS connection (no 3G/LTE needed), view maps without a network connection and without roaming charges, add custom points of interest, and share them with others.
The PDF Maps for Android app has the following features in this 1.1.2 release of the app:
• Browse, purchase, and download maps from the Avenza Map Store (existing iOS PDF Maps accounts are compatible)
• Load Geospatial PDF, GeoPDF® and GeoTIFF maps
• Add maps from the file system, Dropbox, a URL, or email
• Show GPS position
• Add Placemarks
• Import and export KML to share placemarks with family and friends
• Find Coordinates
• Measure Distance or Area
• Open current view in Google Maps
Thousands of free specialty maps for offline use available through the in-app Avenza Map Store!
Browse and purchase maps for:
• Camping and hiking including National Park Service maps and other regions of the world
• Nautical and marine navigation including NOAA and FAA charts for North America and other regions of the world
• Topographic use including USGS and Canadian Topographic maps and other regions of the world
• Maps for tourists, transit, travel, special events, historic and much more!
Looking for a particular map? Want to be a vendor to sell maps? Contact us in app and let us know. We are growing and adding more maps daily!
• Android version 4.0.3 and above.
• Devices with less than 1 GB RAM may encounter problems with processing maps and other memory related issues.
Programmet kan bruges til at se dine tracking enheder fra Skyhost på din Android platform fra version 2.2
Se alle dine enheder hos Skyhost på Android når du er på farten i stedet for den normale sporings webside. Her får du overblik over køretøjernes positioner nu og her.
Enhederne vises på en listeform med aktuel position og status. Klik på en enhed og få vist positionen på kort.
This application can be used to view GPS tracking units from Skyhost on your Android platform. Instead of loggin onto Skyhost tracking website, this application supplies you with the actual position of your tracking units.
Units are shown on a list with current location and status. Click on a unit to see location on the Map. The advantage is a more mobile version of the usual tracking site from Skyhost.
Borum Landevej 6
1. Fast check photo's GPS information.
2. Fast check photo's camera information.
3. Navigate GPS-POI in google map.
4. Launch to "google map application" with photo's GPS location.
1. You can copy your GPS photos to your friends, and then they can go there if they are interest.
2. Want to know where to take the picture. (Take a GPS photo when park your car, you will find your car easily.)
3. Want to know the "focal length", "aperture", "ISO" value in the photo.
1. It could be slow at first time loading image. After decoding finish, it will be fast.
2. Remember turn on GPS funtion when you take a picture. And the photo will contail GPS info.
3. Your phone need already install "google map application" and "google play service" before run this application.
4. Tap the small picture for some time, share/delete/rename/rotate function will enable.
PS: In the Line/Facebook photo sharing, latitude and longitude info will be removed. If you want to share the latitude and longitude info, we recommend to use email/Gmail.
1. How to capture a photo that contain a GPS tag?
1) Enable `Use wireless networks` and `Use GPS satellites` in `Location services` page.
2) Enable WIFI or 3G/4G network for fast locaton search.
3) Enable GPS function in the camera application.
gvSIG Mini Maps features:
- Download maps from the phone for off-line browsing.
- Multitouch support.
- Official Ordnance Survey (UK) maps.
- Faster and smoother viewing.
- Android search.
- Many On/Offline Maps:
· OpenStreetMap with different renderers
· Yahoo, Bing, Google
· PNOA, Cartociudad (ES)
· Ordnance Survey (UK)
- Route calculation
- Address/POI search
- Share location
More from developer
- Test in Dual Languages : English and Indonesian Language
- Save Test to Mervpolis (unlimited save, get benefit of historical test for psychology trend feature).
- Publish Test to Facebook Wall
NB: We recommend run the test every 100 days, and do a comprehensive improvement to get benefit.