- User friendly interface
- 3 difficulty levels
- Clever IA
- Smooth animations & HD graphics
- Two players mode
- Fast startup
- Resume game
- Undo moves
- Change difficulty during the game
Check wikipedia for Reversi rules and strategy
Supported by unobtrusive Ads.
* Requested permissions are a requirement of the in-game ads only
The ultimate goal of the player is to have more disks on the board than that of his opponent. The game is completed when there are no spaces left on the board nor any moves for either players. Both players begin the game with 2 disks each placed in the centre of the board with their assigned colour facing upwards. When the player places his disk to make a line (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) having the opponent’s disk bounded by the new disk placed, the colour of the disk will change to the current players’ disk colour.
Can you beat the Neural Network?
Just learning Reversi? Start on a 4x4 or 6x6 board and quickly learn the rules and strategy!
- Human vs Computer, challenge our Neural Network Artificial Intelligence!
- Human vs Human (2 player hot-seat), play with a friend nearby!
- Play on 8x8, 6x6, and 4x4 boards
- Option to undo moves
- Optional display of legal moves and/or last move
- Support for both Tablets and Phones
In offline play mode there are 7 levels in total. This is a game for both beginners and serious players. Level 1 and level 2 are easy, but level 7 is nearly unbeatable for human beings.
There are over 9000 endgames designed as a training exercise that will help you improve reversi skills, as well as give you hours of enjoyment trying to solve the puzzles. All of the endgames given here are real games played in international competitions.
2.x / 3.x / 4.x compatible
Multi resolution support
2 players game, 4 levels engine
landscape + diagram + board rotation
16 board colors
Buy OthBase Pro ($1.99): no ad, 7 levels engine, voice guidance, gestures...