* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Type your questions or use the voice search feature. The app will show instant answers to popular mobile searches such as: maps to the nearest café or ATM, weather forecast, news or images. Furthermore, the app will generate translations of foreign words. Yandex search for mobile will also display the latest news and weather for a city of your choice.
Search suggestions for queries such as area codes, facts or exchanges, help you find what you need even more quickly by providing possible answers before you’ve even entered your query in full.
You can also install a widget (4x4) on your desktop containing a search bar and information about weather and traffic in your city and exchange rates.
Yandex.Search not only helps you find information online but on your phone as well, including contacts, messages and other apps.
Quick Search widget allows you to browse your device and the web from a single app, giving you easy and fast access to everything on your phone!
With our super easy to use interface, and super-fast auto complete you can search, locate and activate everything on your phone –
• Easy access to all your apps
• Browse through your music collection
• Locate contacts on your phone
• Browse through your messages
In addition, Quick Search widget gives you access to web/internet search and offers suggestions according to your search.
If you have apps like IMDB, Yelp, Memos installed on your app, Quick Search box will also show search results from these apps for easy access to the info you seek.
Another great feature of this app is the ability to search the web when you copy any text from your phone. For example – you read an article about a place you never heard about, simply copy the text from the browser and you’ll see the widget pop in the bottom of your screen. Click it and you’ll go straight to a search page!
FULL INTERNET ACCESS - Allows an application to create network sockets
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
READ BROWSER’S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS - To return search results from your bookmarks.
READ CONTACT DATA - – To return search results from your contact list.
Read SMS or MMS - To return results from your messages.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY – For use of device ID number.
VIEW WI-FI STATE - Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
Add it to your home screen: Menu > Add > Widget > Blue Search for Google™ (OR) Hold down any empty space on your home screen > Widget > Blue Search for Google™
Look for this app in the Google Play store in 7 other colors:
- Pink Search for Google™
- Purple Search for Google™
- Black Search for Google™
- Yellow Search for Google™
- Red Search for Google™
- Green Search for Google™
- Orange Search for Google™
This app is not affiliated with Google Inc.
• Translate between 90 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Translate with your voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Novosibirsk Metro image by Wikipedia user Sskz, used per the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
This voice search app uses Voice Search by Google.
- voice search on different languages (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on Yandex search engine
- voice search on Google search engine
- voice search on Wikipedia (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on YouTube video search engine
- voice search on Google Play
- all in one app (voice search on most of popular sites)
- choosing the right result of a voice recognition
- quick editing of your voice search request
Voice Search Advanced saves your time and makes your life easier!
So, if you need a good voice search app - Voice Search Advanced is a great choise!
(p.s. for now app has no widget, but quick search widget is coming soon)
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: Dutch, English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Hindi, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
Talkback adds spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device. It is a system application that was pre-installed on most devices and is updated when the accessibility service is improved.
For help with Talkback, see: https://support.google.com/talkback/
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
Steps to activate Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
(Android 3.2 and earlier)
3. Enable Accessibility checkbox
4. Enable TalkBack checkbox
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
4. Select back and enable explore-by-touch
(Android 4.1 and above):
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
Then you should try "Simple Search Widget"! It looks like the standard Android 4.0 search widget, but you can change the search provider to any site you want: Wikipedia, Google, Bing, Amazon or anything* else!
• Changable search provider
• Type directly in the widget, no need to open another app
• Looks like the standard search widget
• Dark, white or none border
• Text color changeable
• Default text changeable
• Resizable widget
• No scary permissions
* currently only sites, which put the search word at the end of the URL are supported, like Wikipedia, Google and many more. Other sites might be supported in an upcoming version
Try the best flashlight on the market!
- No need for a real flashlight
- Insanely bright flashlight
- Bright screen light
- A flashlight, which is always available when you need it.
- Strobe / Blinking, Morse Code, Police Lights plugins
This is the same app as the free version, but without advertisements.
• Google search
• Yahoo search
• Bing search
• Wikipedia search
• DuckDuckGo search
• Weather Forecast search
• Twitter search
• Search globally in Google Maps
• Search Google Play Store (Android Market)
• Search Google News (all languages/countries)
• YouTube search
• DailyMotion search (all 28 countries supported)
• Amazon search (all 9 countries supported)
• eBay search (14 countries supported)
• For Latin-American users: Search MercadoLibre/MercadoLivre (7 countries supported)
• For Korean users: Search Naver (네이버), Nate (네이트) and Daum (다음)
• For Russian users: Search Yandex (Яндекс)
• Switch between different Search Engines with one click.
• Instant search suggestions. Tap them repeatedly to refine your search.
• Add multiple Widgets to your Home Screen, and customize each one as you want.
• Voice Search.
• Quick Search is fast, lightweight and easy-to-use. The search results open in your web browser.
• Many different languages and countries are supported. You can easily change the language/country settings within the app, and the Search Engines will adapt.
• It's faster than doing a search in the Web Browser.
• Weather Forecast: Quickly find the Weather in almost any worldwide city. Users in USA, France, UK and Germany can also find the Weather by postal-code / zip-code.
• Google News: An empty search will show the regional news summary for your country. And you can easily change the region in the language settings.
• Open the app from anywhere, by long-pressing the Search button on your phone.
• No intrusive permissions or background services are used, and it's fast to startup.
Quick Search requires 2 permissions:
• Internet Access: To retrieve search suggestions from the selected website.
• Network State: To detect Wi-Fi and provide the best performance.
The app is localized to English, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Indonesian, German, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic. But the Search Engines work in most global languages.
Note: Install to SD Card is not allowed on this app, because it stops the Widgets working properly.
Email your comments and suggestions to Ozmium.