Good first impression I have not used Pyrus long enough to give detailed feedback. But I have used a lot of project and task management apps/systems. Pyrus has made a great first impression. Could use some customization in the app like hiding unused fields and font size options. The history/detail view is a little confusing at first. But the workflow and processes are solid and nicely done. Looking forward to getting more familiar with Pyrus. I recommend others needing more than a simple task manager to check it out!
Good... Each update us a good improvement. Well done. What is missing is a dashboard... And on the website previous version was better (specially project ans subproject folders)
Having some buggy issues with the app Now I'm on a Motorola Razor M with Verizon and having some issues with the App. I hope it gets fixed soon..
Will not install Error 24 issue when trying to install
Pls fix the crashes Crashes are more
Changes in version 4.24.537:
- All files can be added in a multiple choice mode.
- Preview of files attached as a slideshow.
- Mobile and web version contact synchronization.
- A task can be assigned to any person from your contact list.
- A brief preview next to the form fields.
- The phone number includes a country code, if available.
- A few minor bugs.
PC and Mac Sync for Outlook, Act! and Palm Desktop to your Android Phone/Tablet.