The perfect Timer-beautifully clean, simple and reliable.
Perfect for every timing situation (sports, games, work and of course cooking).
■ User Reviews
"I have used several Timer apps like StopWatch&Timer, StopWatch Timer and Kitchen Timer. And OK Timer is my favorite timer! OK Timer is beautiful and easy to use. Especially it has a widget, which enables me quickly start my count down job without open the app. What a great idea! Love this Timer keep up the good work :-)" - Jon
~Create and edit your most used timers.
~Quickly start/stop your countdown without opening the app
~Simple and elegant design
~Three beautiful themes, customize your own timer
☆ Holo design
~Simple and beautiful
☆ More is on the way
~Count up timer
■DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
If you find any bugs, or get a Force Close please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with android version, app version and device.
Suggestions are welcome too:)
KW: Timer, timer, Count down, Kitchen Timer, タイマー, таймер, minuteur, 시간제 노동자
Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
No need for punch in/out, the application knows when your'e working using your location, and automatically logs your hours at work.
* Setting your work location and radius (needed only once)
* Automatic logging of your work hours
* Overview of work hours each month/week
* Salary calculation
* Notifications when arriving/leaving work
* Export work hours logs to file (.CSV format)
* Export work hours logs to email
* Manual add/erase/modify records
my work clock, work hours calculated, work hours tracker, work hours logs, work schedule calender, work shifts free, work salary calculator, working hours time card, working log free, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, my work schedule, shift logger, Time Recording Timesheet App, salary calculator, time card, workday
The perfect timer - nothing more, nothing less.
Because time does not exist in itself, but is a product of representation, we like to represent it simply, easy as pie, beautifully, completely intuitive, and in Holo aesthetics.
What you need is what you get:
Cooking spaghetti or Beef Wellington? Need a countdown for launching your spaceship? Want to do 200 push-ups in less than a minute or see how far you can walk on your hands in two and a half hours? Need a 12min, 48sec nap? Must re-animate the overweight guy at the pawnshop? Preparing your speech before the World Congress of Philosophy?
Program your beautiful Holo Aesthetics timer with the easiest gestures imaginable. Use it on your phone or tablet. Save an unlimited number of timers with your own labels, use and re-use them over again. Even back up your timers with your Google account.
For all your work and play, for everything that counts.
New in Version 1.1
- dark theme
- new notification system
- UI Improvements
The times they are a-changin',
Time is a game played beautifully by children.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket. Only English, German and Swedish. (Premium)
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be directly imported into QuickBooks. (Premium)
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets. (Premium)
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found within the app in the Help menu:
Available languages (more coming soon)
• German (Thanks to, Bernhard Gatzhammer)
If you’d like to see the app in your language, we’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report any problems or feature requests using the embedded issue tracker or visit:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
You can create your own work shifts (you can customize name, abbreviation, hours and colors) to adapt the application to your needs.
Work Shift Calendar allows automatic work shift configuration using patterns that can be repeated as much as you want.
If you have changed any of your work shifts, you can indicate it with Work Shift Calendar. You will see the previous and the current shift in an easy way.
Work Shift Calendar also allows you to take notes for each month.
In addition Work Shift Calendar shows statistics to quickly analyze your work shifts.
You can also customize the look and feel of the calendar. Take a look at the Preference section pressing the menu button in your device.
Comment and rate if you like the app! If you have problems, send me an e-mail, and I'll try to fix them.
Now you can follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wshiftcalendar
By adding templates to your jobs, you can set pre-defined shift patterns that you commonly work, allowing you to add new shifts to the built in calendar with a few quick actions. Work Mate is useful for all types of shift patterns; from the repeating 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, to the worker who changes shift patterns every week. You can also add unpaid breaks to your templates to save even more time when populating your calendar.
This is a small list of some of the features Work Mate provides, and will be ever-growing in the future:
• Keep track of multiple jobs
• Add templates for common shift patterns
• Add night shifts
• Set the hourly pay rate for each job
• Add unpaid breaks to shifts and templates
• Share your shifts with friends, family and colleagues
• View your next upcoming shift with a home or lock screen widget
• Save shifts to your installed calendar of choice after saving to Work Mate's own calendar
• Set reminders for shifts
• Customise reminder ringtone and LED colour
• View reports of hours worked and pay earned
• View reports of all shifts worked within a user provided range, past and future
You can have up to 10 shifts stored at any one time in the calendar with this free version. To store an unlimited number of shifts, simply upgrade to the Pro version for a one-time fee (£0.99 GBP/ $1.54 USD) using In-App Billing from the app's preferences.
For more information, see our website at http://www.workmate-app.info/
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send an email to: email@example.com or leave feedback.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, timesheet or work salary calculator
You can register as fixed working hours and flexible.
You have a great overview of all the days and months spent working (hours, overtime, earned money, holidays ... )
You can set up multiple profiles if you have more work or projects at once.
Important is the first set when creating a profile.
When you forget to turn in / out you can manually edit directly from the report.
Do you ever get distracted from your tasks or need to make sure you work for a certain amount of time?
Simply swipe the face of the timer to set the length and then press the start button. Activity timer can give you reminders to keep you on track or even play a sound while you are performing your activity.
** Check out our newest timer app: Activity Timer Holo - an activity timer that allows multiple running timers and up to 10 custom length intervals per timer! Check it out in the Play Store if you want a sleek Holo inspired customizable timer.**
Quickly see how much time is remaining to motivate you to stay on task. The color of the timer reflects the amount of time left as it changes from Green to Yellow at 2/3 time and then to Red at 1/3 time remaining.
Create a timer for your workout, another for meditation, another for your child's homework and access them all easily from the main screen with a single touch.
Activity Timer will also help those with learning disabilities to understand how much time they have left to complete their activity.
*** If you don't hear alarm sounds, make sure device Notifications are not turned off and that device Alarm volume setting is high enough.***
Completely rewritten and now features:
* Swipe dial to set timer in minutes (from 1 minute to 24 hours)
* Press the time left box to set a specific amount (HH:MM:SS)
* Change the timer theme/background
* Create timers and access them instantly
* Play an alarm when the timer is done
* Play an alarm when the timer changes color
* Play a sound while the timer is running
* Timer Log details how long and often you complete tasks.
Use Activity Timer to track:
* Homework time
* School time
* Class time
* Consulting time
* Game time
* Time out
* Patient (healthcare) time
***Perfect for teaching kids (and us adults) time management***
If you encounter issues with the app or would like to suggest a change, please use "Report Issue" from inside the app.
The following is an explanation of the permissions used by this app.
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - This allows the app to send crash(app) and issue(user) reports to help capture problems for future improvements.
PHONE CALLS - READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY - This permission allows the app to generate and read a unique device ID so that when sending crash or issue reports, it can be associated with them.
YOUR ACCOUNTS - FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE - This permission is used during showing the report issue screen to allow the user to select the email address instead of typing it in. Many past reports were sent with incorrect email addresses that were typed by the user and we were unable to follow up for more information with them. We do not collect the email addresses at any time.
CONTROL VIBRATION - Allows the app to make your device vibrate if chosen at the end of a timer.
NETWORK COMMUNICATION - VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS - Allows the app to see if there is a network connection in order to send bug and issue reports.
It will calculate your daily income and your weekly by entering the amount of money you get per hour.
App uses your current calendar. If you don't have one installed it will crash.
You can either disable calendar updates or download one.
After changing currency you need to reset app in order to update it.
- Income report based on money per hour you set
- Weekly sum of your income
- Auto / Manual reset every Monday
- Auto generated events on your calendar with your work's duration
- You can disable auto-reset so you can track your months or years
- 4 different currencies
- Simple Layout
- Custom titles for your calendar
- Update button to check current income and time worked while still working
- Shake to reset option
- Synch with your Google Calendar
- Overall report for your time and money
- Real time Money and time report
and much more..
WorkTime for Android is an application that targets on business people that want to keep track of their time.
Weather you are working on different projects for different clients or just one project for one company, WorkTime is the application that will track your time.
It's even more than just an application... It also includes a widget which makes registering time even faster as you can do it right from you Android Home-Screen.
The application provides an interface for managing the tasks, projects and time registrations. It also includes a reporting module to make enhanced reports right on your Android smartphone. You can generate reports based by filtering your time registrations by date (pre-defined date ranges or a custom date range) and by project and task. You can also define the layout of a report (grouped by start date or project) and order descending or ascending (on the start date or the project). And you can define how the totals in the report are calculated (hours-minutes-seconds, days-hours-minutes-seconds (with 24h/day) or days-hours-minutes-seconds (with 8h/day)).
All those custom generated reports can be shared in Excel or CSV format on generation time, which means one-by-one or after generating all your reports in batch mode (from the reporting criteria screen). The applications that can be used to share with are basically Google Docs, Gmail, Mail and any other app that supports sending/sharing a bunch of files.
Besides all those modules for managing your data we also provide you with an enhanced preferences module where you can easily define all your wishes on how the application needs to behave for you. It even includes a backup/restore feature!
At least Android 2.2 is required since version 1.1.4.
The application is open source and Apache 2.0 licensed. For all info about the project please visit the project-website http://code.google.com/p/worktime/.
There you can find:
* The latest release notes: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/wiki/ReleaseNotesAndroid
* The features for the upcoming versions: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/wiki/RoadMapAndroid
* Register a new issue: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/issues/entry
* Browse the source-code
Application in real time (in hours, minutes and seconds) shows the time spent on the task:
- overall time
- for the current month
- for today
It also summarizes the total time worked in the current month and today.
List of tasks
- You can sort by alphabet, frequency and time of use.
- Unused tasks can be deactivated, to hide them in the selection list.
Analysis of worked tasks is available in three reports:
- Daily report - a summary of tasks for the time worked each day
- Monthly report - summary of time worked for each month
- Records - the list of work records
For each record you may add a note or you can additionally correct start time and end of work on each task.
- Long click the appropriate records in a report
- Press the button next to the title role in the main screen (for running tasks)
For easy access to the application, it can be placed on the desktop as a widget. According to clicked place on widget, it provide different things:
- Task title - opens a list of tasks - can change the current working task
- Report Icon - displays a window with reports
- Counter Today - opens the main application screen
- Counter Time tasks - Start / stop counter for the selected task.
Note: According to preferences Widget counters can show spent time with seconds. This feature may have a bad impact on battery life.
keywords: time meter, time record, time tracker, time clock, work clock, work hours, time shift, worktime,
"Countdown Timer" makes taking time easy and fun. Just swipe and go!!
"Countdown Timer" is quick, reliable and battery efficient.
With a handy widget, it is a great addition to your everyday gear.
"Countdown Timer" is a single instance timer, designed for SHORT intervals and NOT designed to count down to a specific date, nor count days.
Auto-Repeat is NOT supported (yet).
✔ "ring in 15 minutes" / "..2 hours"
✔ "wake me today at four o'clock" / "..tomorrow at 7"
✔ "show huge & cool countdown until this midnight"
✔ "display time left during an exam"
✔ "I want to re-start last session with one tap"
✗ "how many days until my birthday/vacation/release from service"
✗ multiple timers in parallel
✗ Ring automatically every 2 minutes
It is best as a cooking timer, public speaking timer, great for exercise, games, sports, tests, naps, night sleep, parking, etc (anything from 1 second to 99.9 hours).
. . . And it's totally FREE with no ads, no spam and no special permissions!
"Beautiful and robust timer. I use times for all sorts of things, this is one of the prettiest I have seen."
- selected "App of the Day" March 7, 2013 by DroidOfTheDay (DotD)
 Interval Timer
Swipe h:mm:ss digits independently up&down to set any time period
⇢ Start to count down the seconds to zero
⇢ Get an alarm
 Quick Alarm
Make sure all digits are 000
⇢ tap on the "start to" icon on the top right
⇢ Select time of day
✔ App Widget
. . . Minimalist and elegant 2x1 design
. . . Quick start previous runs
. . . updates every 1 min, 1 sec or off
✔ Very reliable
. . . Runs in the background
. . . Wakes up the device if needed
. . . Continues after boot
. . . Backup beep, if your selected ringtone is missing
. . . Battery efficient
. . . ATTENTION: YOU MUST EXCLUDE / MARK AS IMPORTANT:
. . . . . . Task killers / battery optimizer / Sony - Extended Standby Mode / Stamina mode
✔ Fun and Easy to use
. . . Intuitive swipe interface
. . . Smooth animation
. . . Can set time of day for alarm, no need to calculate by yourself
. . . Rollback button: to select a previous runs (enable from Settings)
. . . . . .Set a label to any history item, using long click
. . . KISS (keep it simple..)
. . . See only what you need, when you need it
. . . Easy enough for technophobes, and for all ages (5-120).
. . . Ergonomic
✔ Cool to run
. . . Smooth scrolling animation
. . . Big digits when in landscape.
. . . Keeps screen on (If you want & battery >10%)
. . . Animated Notification Bar.
. . . Pixel perfect graphics, for all screen size, from small to tablet.
. . . Progress bar in percent %
. . . Optional "Early Warning" notification (default: hidden).
✔ Cool when time is up (Alarm)
. . . Plays ANY notification or alarm sound on your device
. . . Vibration style selection!
. . . Turns the screen on
. . . Tap anywhere to silent it
. . . Count down than up (past due time).
. . . ❇NEW❇ Replay Button. (default: hidden)
. . . Snooze Button. (can be hidden).
. . . Long press buttons for extra features
✔ Absolutely FREE!! No ads or spam of any kind
Thanks to volunteers for translating the app: 한국어, русский (✿ Артём Власенко), Português (✿ Andre Soeiro), Français, 正體中文 & 简体中文 (✿ Albert Chang 張育碩), Deutsch (✿ Frank Röber), Spanish (✿ Enrique Pareja), 日本人, हिंदी, עברית, Italian (✿ Jedigian), Romanian, Vietnamese, Norwegian (✿ Tim Bastiansen), Japanese (✿ Endo Kazuho)
keywords: kitchen timer, meeting timer, training timer, nap timer, egg timer, parking timer, countdown timer, pizza timer, tests timer, exams timer, debate timer, cooking timer, scrum timer, countdown timer widget, insulin timer for diabetes, chess timer
I am very responsive and happy to help - email me!
The Time Timer app displays time as a red disk that gradually gets smaller as time elapses. Children as young as three understand that when the red is gone, time is up! And unlike many other visual timers, the Time Timer app has a professional look and packed feature set to help adults make every moment count. It comes highly recommended by experts in professional organizing, healthcare, ADHD/ Autism and parenting.
Time Timer - Quick Start
In a hurry? Tap "Quick Start", touch the number of minutes you need, and press Play! The red disk will count down to 0 and notify you when time is up (even if you've left the app). Tap the disk at any time to see a numerical readout of how much time is left.
Play a Timer
1. Select your Timer (up to 4 at a time).
2. Press "Play Timers." The countdown will start instantly.
Create and Save Timers
When you create a new Time Timer, choose one of three visual modes:
1. Original 60-Minutes Mode: Just like the original Time Timer, Minutes mode shows you your time as a portion of 60 minutes, make it easy to see how much time is left.
2. Custom Mode: The Custom Mode Timer can be any amount of time you need - 10 seconds, 10 minutes, 10 hours!
3. Clock Mode: See what time it will be when your time is up!
+ Add or Edit one Timer while others keep counting down.
+ View up to four Timers at once.
+ Awake Mode: keep your Android from falling asleep while Timers are running.
+ Push Notification: The Time Timer app will notify you when time is up (even if you’ve left the app).
Make Every Moment Count!
Time Timer for Android
Use the Time Timer App in:
+ Business: time your meetings, projects and presentations. Use Clock Mode to see your whole workday!
+ Education: teach a child what "five minutes" looks like with this visual timer. Help older students manage homework & tests without the stress of a numerical countdown.
+ Family: keep the family moving by timing housework, yard work, home work, time-outs and computer/tv time.
+ Healthcare: time your medications and workouts! Comfort a child during a medical procedure by showing how much time is left.
+ Special Needs: discover the profound impact that the Time Timer can have on ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia and diverse special needs.
+ Life: beat the clock! Motivate yourself to keep going until the red disk is gone and time is up!
Find more Time Timer products at http://timetimer.com
If you wish to support my development there is a Work Quietly Donate app that is exactly the same but the money goes to the further development of this and other apps.