UK Bus Checker™ is the best-selling app that works at every one of mainland UK's 300,000 bus stops to show you WHEN the buses are coming - and WHERE they're going. And, in many towns and cities, this information isn't just scheduled times, it's real live countdown information from GPS-tracking of the buses!
- "I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click* -
★★★ THIS IS NOT A FREE TRIAL - THE APP IS NOW COMPLETELY FREE FOREVER! ★★★
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in mainland UK - see below
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Full 3D route maps for every bus - see exactly where your bus goes.º
• Real-time information in more than 40 towns/cities, with more being added.
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!†
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Favourite the bus stops you use regularly.
• Many other features and the same slick interface that made our app London Bus Checker™ a #1 hit.
- London Bus Checker has been featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent & Wired UK -
PRAISE FOR 'LONDON BUS CHECKER'
“If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Buschecker” – The Guardian
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
There is currently real-time information at more than 40 towns and cities, with more being added. See www.buschecker.com for an up-to-date list of areas covered. Don't forget: if there's no live info, Bus Checker will still display up-to-date scheduled arrivals for your stop, so you get the best of both worlds!
Download UK Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not shouting you a cab.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support site or get in touch. (and please try this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Review of London Bus Checker
† - Stop Alerts feature is experimental and requires a compatible Android device; performance may vary.
- For full list of live coverage areas, see www.buschecker.com
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official Traveline and Transport for London feeds.
- Route Maps use precise locations for bus stops, but the line connecting them is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As the routing technology improves, your app will update automatically, free of charge.
- Bus Checker sends anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve the app; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted, but you can opt out of this at any time via the app's settings page.
• London's original and best-selling travel app† - as featured on BBC Click, The Telegraph, Guardian Online, The Independent & Wired UK •
★ Instantly see when your bus is due ✔ Real-time information - not from timetables ✔ Covers 20,000 bus stops! ✔ Full route maps - see where your bus goes! ✔ Real-time diversion/cancellation info ✔ Auto-locate nearest stops on map ✔ View live arrivals on your home screen ✔ Store your favourites ★
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the
UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
★★ DESCRIPTION ★★
You know those little black 'countdown' boxes on bus shelters? Well, with Bus Checker, you can carry them in your pocket, wherever you are - for all of London's 20,000 bus stops.
No more sprinting down the road then finding the bus is ten minutes away! So that's more time at home. Or in bed.
What's more, Bus Checker doesn't use a timetable - it gets the real, live information for each bus as it moves around London; meaning it's both accurate and reliable.
In addition, Bus Checker shows you accurate route maps of all London's 700 bus routes, allows you to search by place name or postcode.. ..see exactly where your bus goes, and when it's coming!
★★ MAIN FEATURES: ★★
• Live, updated countdown display of bus arrivals.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Full route maps for all London Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Home screen widget - live arrivals for your favourite stops.
• Tap on bus numbers to filter the list: see screenshots.
• Details bus stop information - routes/map location/direction.
• Map/route number display - find the right bus to get you home!
★★★ THIS IS NOT A TRIAL - THIS IS THE FULL APP - NOW COMPLETELY FREE! ★★★
Download Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not picking you up from the taxi rank in Morden.*
Data provided by Transport for London
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support website or get in touch. (and please do this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Note to tourists: Morden is at the very bottom of the Northern line on the London tube - and frequently where late-night travellers find themselves waking up.
† - Source Leading app store, November 2011 - January 2012
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
If like thousands of other Londoners you need answers to these questions then look no further than the "Live London Bus Tracker" app for Android devices.
Live London Bus Tracker is an Android app that makes use of tfl's bus countdown data stream.
This data stream provides information on bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops.
This app accesses the stream and provides a simple interface to view all the data.
Live countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Favourites. Add a bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Journey Planner. Plan your journeys, find out how to get from one place to another instantly.
Get me home. Store your home post code and find out how to get home from anywhere in London at any time at the click of a button.
Arrival Alarm. Set an alarm to be notified when a bus is nearly due!
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View. View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Search on map. View all the bus stops within a mile radius of anywhere clicked on the map(Within the London area of course!)
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Times and Data. Please note, all times and data provided by the app comes from tfl. Any timing issues will be down to the data coming from tfl, the app does NOT make any timing or data assumptions!
You will never miss needed bus again.
Just few taps and this app notify You about Your next bus.
Live bus times from Transport for London(TFL)
Nearest to You bus stops on the London map
Search bus stops by address, place or post code
Voice notification of selected bus arrival
Simple and easy to use
Easy to read latest 3D Google Maps with bus stops markers
- Search via postcode, street, route number or bus stop code.
- Don’t know where you are? Bus London will find your location, tell you the bus stops nearby and when the next bus is due. Genius.
- Fare calculator. Work out the cost of a journey whether you are an Oyster Card user or not.
- Route filters. Select only the route you need so clearer to see while on the move.
- View London bus stops in a list or map form. Tap the stop you want to get LIVE departure information.
- Favourites enable you to store those stops and routes you use regularly.
- Official LIVE data provided by Transport for London.
If you need more information or have a question about Bus London join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd or follow us on Twitter @BusLondonApp. Let's stay in touch.
Bus London uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to ensure the app and the advertising we show performs well.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to interact with some ads via voice commands. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to be alerted through vibration with some ads. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
The information is provided by TFL (Transport For London) and a data connection and GPS signal is required for up to date information near you.
- Provides details of bus routes and bus fares (including the ability to manage your Oyster Card)
UK Bus Times displays live departure information for thousands of bus stops across the UK. Bus stops can be found by searching for a location or using the map. Stops can be added to your favourites for quick access to them. Most stops display live timetable information such as the route number, destination and time.
If you can't find your location using the search feature, try typing it a different way, you can also input postal codes.
If you find a bug or manage to make the application crash contact me and tell me how you did it, i'd appreciate it rather than unhelpful feedback! email@example.com
Internet - To fetch bus stop data and departure data.
Location - To set the map to your location to find bus stops.
Network State - To check if the network is connected before accessing the internet.
*** N.B. Subscription required for full access to real-time bus departures outside of London ***
► Bus ► Train ► Tram ► Underground ► Ferry
The most complete UK transport app available!
► Live and scheduled departures available for Bus, Train, Tram, Underground and Ferry
► Unique, A to B route finder
► Departures for future date/times
► Routes and journey times (view as list or map)
► Early platform indication for trains
► Stop locations accurately marked on a map
► Tap route stops (list or map) to get connection times
► "Go to my location" function and location tracking
► Advanced location search works with post codes, street addresses, places, points of interest etc.
► Filter departure boards
► Store and edit favorite stops
► Recall recent stops
► Street view of stop locations
► Choice of 2/5 line widgets (with subscription)
Intuitive to use:
► Tap stop markers to see info bubbles - tap the info bubbles to see the departures boards.
► Tap departures to show routes and journey times - choose to view on the map or as a list. (Note that this is probably the only app that can differentiate between route alternatives for the same service!)
► A to B route finder:
Not sure which bus to take? You say from where, to where and when, let route finder do the rest.
The Route Finder scans the timetables to find direct services between nearby stops and then shows you the best options, with from/to stops, departure and arrival times. Tap an option to show on the map. Easy!
1. Switch on "Track me" to show your progress along a route - useful if you are not familiar with the route.
2. Tap the "disclosure" icon on the map info-bubbles to see more options for a stop (** now including departures for future date/times! **). Try "Long press" on the "Favorites" or "Recent" stop lists too.
4. To get the latest stop update, use the "Refresh" menu item on the map. Alternatively, use "Preferences-> Clear stops" to refresh all stops.
Travel information at its very best - never miss another bus!
Live departures outside of London provided by Traveline;
Live London Bus (TfL Countdown) and Underground departures by Transport for London.
Journey plans in the Midlands and South East (beta) by Traveline S&EA
Train information by TMU Limited, using data provided by of Network Rail Infrastructure Limited, licensed under this http://www.networkrail.co.uk/data-feeds/terms-and-conditions">licence.
UK Coverage - works right across mainland Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), including London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow, Swansea, Leeds, Sheffield, Bristol, Oxford, Cambridge, York, Newcastle, Stoke, Southampton, Plymouth, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester...
and counties throughout England, Scotland and Wales:
Avon, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cleveland, Cornwall, Cumberland, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Durham, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Humberside, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire, London, Merseyside, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Humberside, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire (Salop), Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Tyne and Wear, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Westmorland, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Caithness, Cromartyshire, Dumfriesshire, Dunbartonshire, Lothian, City of Edinburgh, Fife, Glasgow, Inverness-shire, Kinross-shire, Midlothian, Moray (Elginshire) and more.
* Live departures not available in all areas
On The buses allows you to:
- See how long your bus is going to be
- Search for bus stops in London
- View nearby bus stops
- Set favourite bus stops
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
Since launching in late 2013, the app has been downloaded over 300,000 times across all platforms and is being used by Arriva customers on a daily basis. It also now provides real-time updates for all of the Arriva Bus fleet. So, in a situation when things are unfortunately not running to plan, you can use the app to know when and how we can still get you to your destination.
Find out more at www.arrivabus.co.uk/app
This will help you plan how to get from A to B. It can detect where you are and plan from there, or you can tell it where you want your journey to begin. It will work from postcodes, bus stop name, or place names.
This will default to your current location, but you can set it to show any starting point, and it will show you a map of your route with the buses actually moving along the route.
It will either use your current location or you can input a different bus stop to start from, and it will tell you the time of the next bus from that bus stop.
In this section you will be able to manage favourite places and trips.
This will link you through to the Arriva m-ticket app, which will enable you to buy tickets on your mobile phone.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All real-time bus arrival data, bus routes data, bus schedules data, belong to the operators of those bus routes, a.k.a., SBS and SMRT. bus@sg is not affiliated with the bus operators.
You can add bus stops to your favourites for easy access. To add a bus stop to your favourites, you can tap the "+" button on the favourites page, or tap the "fav" button on the prediction page of a selected bus stop. You can also enable auto-loading for individual bus routes at a favourite stop. When you open a favourite stop, all the routes marked as auto-loading will auto load the bus arrival times, and those routes are moved to the top of list.
(2) Nearby Stops
bus@sg shows you a list of bus stops near your current location, sorted by distance. You can tap the "locate" button next to the stop name to show it on the map.
(3) Map and Search
bus@sg provides a full-size map showing all the bus stops. You can use the search function to quickly find a bus stop by its name, id, or road name. This makes it easy to quickly navigate to your destination area, find the bus stops, and look up the bus arrival times.
In the routes page you can see all the bus routes in Singapore, and can navigate through the list of stops for each route.
bus@sg also shows you full route schedules, including first bus time, last bus time, and frequency.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A useful Singapore bus app that delights you.
- Two unique home screen sg bus time widgets (1x1 & 4x2)
- sort bus sg favourite by drag and release
- view subsequent bus sg stops and last sg bus schedule time at stop
- add unlimited number of 1x1 single sg bus widgets e.g. 1 for work and 1 for home.
Please do not hesitate to email me if you need any assistance or have any idea to improve the SG Buses Delight 2 ++Widgets. Keep your feedback coming! Thank you very much.
saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com. SG Buses Delight 2.
Latest sg buses features..
- swipe for next nearest sg bus stop!
- add user location on map
- accurate nearest bus sg stop
- fix crash on start up
- edit stop name for favorite
- add map button at stop
- search stopId gives stopName
- faster gps locator
This app is not related to great apps like SG Buses, Easy SG Transport, SG NextBus, SBS Transit iris, smrt connect, myTransport SG and many other apps that make transportation in Singapore better.
This NY app is designed for speed and simplicity. It combine function with taste. I hope it will bring you a little comfort in your journey during the cold weather. Please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com for any assistance and feedback.
-MTA bus tracker! We bring you bus tracker information, right to your mobile device!
-Closest MTA routes in NYC lookup based on your location
-Simple and useful home screen widgets that are resizable, scrollable and screen lock enable
-The route widget enable you to transfer bus at the right places.
-MTA Bus location and subsequent stops on Google Map.
-NYC bus Map search for bus stops as user pan the map.
-Multiple single 1x1 widgets. One for going to work and one for going home.
-Route map with all buses for a particular route
All New York Bus are live now! Bus routes and stops are up to date.
The built in home screen widgets makes you feel more in control of your journey as just a glance on your phone's home screen tells you all you need to know.
Data is licensed by New York MTA Bus Time. Bus NYC app is developed by an individual.
Don't wait for the bus. Meet it. Have fun!
Book in advance to save 43% on average*.
Train travel made easy; plan your journey, check live train times & platform information in the palm of your hand. Buy tickets for any UK train route.
We make train travel easy:
• Journey planning and train times.
• View live train departure boards.
• See what platform you depart from
• Recent and saved journeys on your home screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers.
Buy tickets on the go:
• Buy tickets for any UK train route.
• Purchase tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding.
• Save your preferred payment card details.
• Collect from over 1,000 stations.
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
• Mobile ticketing available on selected routes**.
Buy tickets for all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
*Average savings with Advance fares vs purchase on the day of travel at the ticket office. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected routes.
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
Basically, the object is to move your man around and push the smallest box inside the biggest box.
It’s kind of like Sokoban with a few differences. There are obstacles to impede you and some different sized boxes to help you.
The first few levels are quite easy, but it gets rapidly more difficult as you progress. I’ve duplicated the original levels, but I’ve only managed to finish 6 of them. Levels 7 – 14 are crazy difficult!