• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Bitcoin amount in BTC, mBTC and µBTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Bitcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Bitcoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Bitcoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• Sweeping of paper wallets (e.g. those used for cold storage).
• App widget for Bitcoin balance.
Bitcoin Wallet is open source and free software. License: GPLv3
Our source code is available at GitHub:
Translations are managed via Transifex:
• Many mobile wallets base their code on Bitcoin Wallet. Examples: blockchain.info, Hive and KnC.
• Recommended mobile wallet by https://bitcoin.org
• Recommended by BitPay.
Use at your own risk!
★ The most comprehensive income and expenses tracker
★ Cloud synchronisation across all your devices and web
★ Sharing accounts across the family
★ Budgets, debts, shopping lists
★ Cash-flow charts and reports, category pie charts
★ Easy access to all your spendings
● Advanced record tracking and budgets
● Multiple accounts and currency support
● Standing orders
● PIN security (secure your finance information)
● Filtering and own categories and templates
● Charts and Reports
● Show records on map
● Exports to CSV, XLS
● Shopping lists
● Widgets (balance, OneClick widget)
● Voice recognition
More at http://www.budgetbakers.com/
Get Your budget under control with Wallet now!
1. WeCard: Prepaid Mastercard that enables you to shop online or purchase games/apps on Google Play. Open and activates right within the app.
2. Bill payment with Scan & Pay: True bills, utilities, credit cards, insurance, etc. all for free! Just scan the barcode* with your phone. Save bills to Favorite menu for online inquiry and payment.
3. Mobile Top-up: Top-up TrueMove H prepaid phone and get 10% Calling Bonus!
4. Buy Truemoney Cashcard: Delivered instantly. Also, you can buy LINE stickers/items with Cash Card.
5. Money transfer: Transferring to other Wallet accounts for free, or to any bank account for only 10 Baht.
For those with physical WeCard purchased from 7-ELEVEN, download the app to activate your WeCard instantly.
* WeCard is a Prepaid Mastercard. Card holder can use We Card to make purchases on online stores such as iTruemart, Lazada, Weloveshopping, Ensogo, or ticket purchases such as SF Showtime, Major Movie, or service payment such as iService, and purchase any leading stores that accept Mastercard.
** Barcode scanning may not work with certain phone models, depending on the resolution of the camera. However, you can still pay your bills by typing in the customer code or reference code.
*** Truemoney Cashcard can be use to topup mobile game and content such as LINE Webstore, Infestation, HoN, and any leading online games.
You know our mobile wallet is trusted by over 50 million users for their mobile payments, and now upping that even further is Paytm Wallet App lets you do fast money transfer, request money, securely store your money online and do your shopping & payments on the go.
• Money Transfer, oh dear it seems you have to pay! — ‘Slide to Pay’ to transfer money to your friends wallets; did you know, you can even transfer money to your taxi driver’s Paytm wallet when he doesn’t have change ;)
• Request Money from anybody, now thats better! — Ping your friends to pay you back for the bus ticket of your last weekend trip
• Deals, for you smartie! — Get the best deals while you do your mobile shopping from over 15,000 partners like UBER, BookMyShow, MakeMyTrip etc.
• Every peer-to-peer transaction is a conversation, if you don’t do it with friends who will you do it with?; how cool is that every time you transfer money or receive money from a friend the transaction becomes a part of a chat conversation
• Wallet statement — lets you see all your transactions in one place
• Saved cards — new on your Paytm Wallet App for Android, that lets you simply view your credit or debit cards whenever you make a purchase or payment which saves the payment details to your account for future use.
• And …we won’t reveal more here, download the best wallet app & get started today - it’s free & believe us a fun & convenient way to do your online payments)
The Paytm Wallet App supports 4.0 and higher
Have questions, problems, or feedback? We’d love to hear from you! Tweet to us @PaytmCare.
For tips & helpful infos visit https://paytm.com and follow us @Paytm or on Facebook at https://facebook.com/paytm
Droid Wallet is a Money Manager application that lets you track all of your expenses and income so you can see your budget for extra spending! It is the perfect money manager for anyone that is looking to keep a budget and save some cash!
Droid Wallet has many features that are easy to use to help you manage your finances efficiently!
-Budgets -- Create a budget for any expense category and the desired time range. Go to the Budgets tab to make sure you are staying under the budget set!
-Recurring Transactions! Setup up bills such as rent, insurance, utilities and income such as your pay checks to be automatically added each month, week, or how ever often they occur!
-Manage your expenses and your income in separate lists!
-View expenses or income by the transaction category or date!
-Categorize your expenses and income. You can change the names, change the colors, create new categories and delete old ones!
-Order your categories in any way you like and choose a color to easily distinguish between them!
-Easily repeat transactions! Press on any transaction and select repeat! That's It!
-Backup your information to the SD Card. You can also select AUTO export to make sure there's always a backup file on the SD Card. If you'd like to view your data in a spreadsheet you can also save it as a CSV file!
For the auto export feature: Go to MENU -> Settings -> Database Management to set it up!
-Dropbox integration. Can now save your information into your DropBox account.
-Password (PIN) Protection! E-mail is sent in case your forget your PIN. Enter your email under Settings to enable this feature!
Budgets can be set up to be weekly, every two weeks, every four weeks, monthly, bi-monthly, or every two months.
NOTE: In case you want a budget for Free Spending. I'd suggest creating a new expense category for Free Spending. Any expense that you deem to be free spending, add under that category instead.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions, comments, and questions!
Visa QIWI Wallet application allows you to*:
∙ Pay for goods and services with about 7000 providers (mobile operators, Internet access, television, utilities), traffic police fines, duties and government services.
∙ Issue and pay bills of other Visa QIWI Wallet users and online shops.
∙ Repay consumer loans.
∙ Buy airline and railway tickets.
∙ Transfer funds to other Visa QIWI Wallet users without a fee.
∙ Withdraw funds from Visa QIWI Wallet to bank accounts and cards, or via money transfer systems.
∙ Use a variety of sources of funds (Visa QIWI Wallet, personal accounts of mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS, or bank cards) and currency.
∙ Issue virtual Visa cards, attached to your Visa QIWI Wallet, for purchases in on-line stores.
∙ Learn about the methods, and nearest locations, to top up the Visa QIWI Wallet.
∙ Maintain details of payments for re-payment.
∙ Receive reports and official information.
If you do not have Visa QIWI Wallet, you can register free of charge directly from the application.
More information about Visa QIWI Wallet available at http://w.qiwi.ru and blogs: http://qiwi-in-use.livejournal.com, http://twitter.com/#!/Qiwi_Wallet
*For some countries, some features may not be available.
Watch our Vodafone Wallet video above to find out more.
Vodafone Wallet works with all smartphones that have Android 2.3 or above installed. If you have a phone with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality, you may be able to swap your current SIM for a NFC SIM. When connected to Vodafone Wallet, your NFC SIM secures all contactless payments that you make using your phone. You can pick up a NFC SIM from your nearest Vodafone store
• Easily manage and top up your pre-paid SmartPass account, linked to your credit card, debit card or bank account
• Simply tap to securely pay for items up to £20 anywhere you see the Visa and contactless symbols
• Tap in and out to travel on the Transport for London transport network
Things to remember
• The app is exclusive to Vodafone customers
• Wallet and SmartPass work with all non-rooted phones that have Android 2.3 (or later versions) installed
• Before downloading Vodafone Wallet, make sure your phone’s latest manufacturer software is installed through your settings
• The app is free to use in the UK. (If you access the app outside the UK, you may incur data charges.)
For more information visit www.vodafone.co.uk/smartpass or search for Wallet on the Vodafone eForum at http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/
It is simple and straightforward.
At any time you can check minimalist graphics that give you information about your balance.
Bitcoin Wallet uses industry standard AES encryption to protect your
wallet. Encryption is done before it's even saved on our servers - not
even we have access to your account.
Use the Bitcoin Wallet to shop with hundreds of thousands of Bitcoin
Merchants worldwide. Everything from airline tickets to organic coffee -
you name it - can be bought with bitcoins.
Browse our in-app Bitcoin Merchant Directory to see where you can spend
bitcoins in your area!
* World's First In Wallet Merchant Map
* Send Bitcoin to friends and family through email or SMS
* Client Side Wallet Encryption
* Open Source
* Server assisted PIN Protection
* Automatic and Manual Wallet backups
* Paper Wallet / Watch Only Support
* Import Private Keys
* Advanced Send Functionality
* Local Currency Conversion
* Add Notes to transactions
* Push Notifications
* P2P Fallback mode if the centralised server is offline.
*** Make sure you are scanning the QR Code in Account Settings not on the welcome page ***
The source code for this app can be found at https://github.com/blockchain/Android-Wallet-2-App
Finding it hard to keep track of your daily expenses?
Can't keep track of bills / payslips?
Use My Wallet to make your life easier.
- Manage your accounts, budget, bills and expenses in one place.
- Add accounts with initial balance and color-coded.
- Add credit/charge account and set credit limit.
- Add transfer between accounts.
- Account calendar view your balances on specific date and account balance till specific date.
- Move transactions to other accounts easily.
- Move account position up and down in account list.
- Monthly income and expenses list by date and category.
- Add income and expense easily.
- Add bills/receipts and set reminder.
- Advanced recurring (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) to add bills/receipts.
- Set your budget limit on category basis.
- Manage budget with weekly, monthly, yearly.
- Summary view - check daily performance (last 7 days) on expenses and monthly performance (last 6 months) with balances.
- Reports - pie graph and line graph
- Show reports with daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and custom date.
- Expense and income reports by category.
- Expense versus income report.
- Manage categories with color-coded and set icon (available 150+ icons).
- Manage notes, payee, payer to add quick entry.
- Set passcode to protect your data.
- Export your data as .csv file.
- Dropbox backup and restore.
- Theme - Light and Dark.
- Set your local currency (available 150+ currencies).
- Set Notification time and sound for bills.
Please Note: The Softcard app is not available for new activations. As an alternative, download Google Wallet today to tap and pay in stores with your Android phone. You can also store your gift cards and loyalty cards in Google Wallet and easily redeem them at checkout. Google Wallet works with all major debit and credit cards and on NFC enabled Android phones running KitKat 4.4 and higher.
Get the Google Wallet app (http://goo.gl/scrQhW)
Easy to use – sign in easily using SureSwipe℠ (no more password typos!) and navigate seamlessly between accounts.
*Rewards for Credit Card Customers only, Debit Card Customers can see transaction history.
Cash on Tap is a contactless payment service for your smartphone. Just touch your phone against a contactless card reader to pay for anything under £20. Coffees, lunch, taxis, London buses, just a single tap and you’re done. And from the 16th Sept 2014, you can use it to pay for your travel on the London Underground.
It’s totally secure
Cash on Tap is brought to you by EE and MasterCard®. It’s just like using a contactless bank card – and just as safe – in over 300,000 locations in the UK.
Top up anywhere
It’s easy to add more cash to your Cash on Tap account. You can either load your account manually when you need to or use the Autoload functionality to make sure your account is always topped up and ready to spend. Top up using any UK debit or credit card, anytime and anywhere you want.
How to get Cash on Tap
• You will need a compatible device
• Check for N on your SIM card if not go to ee.co.uk/cashontap
• Download the EE Tap Wallet from Google Play
• Install & Register for the Cash on Tap service
• Add any UK debit or credit card to top up your account
• Start tapping to play for things straight away
Watch our Cash on Tap video above to find out more.
It’s worth checking on older devices you have the latest Android software updates.
Some older devices, for example Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE phones purchased before May 2013, might need a new SIM and a software update. The EE Tap Wallet checks your current SIM and software and will let you know if you need any updates.
MasterCard Issuer Statement
MasterCard Issuer Statement Cash on Tap is issued by PrePay Technologies Limited pursuant to license by MasterCard® International Incorporated. Cash on Tap is an electronic money product. PrePay Technologies Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the issuance of electronic money (FRN 900010). MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
EE Tap Wallet
Copyright (c) 2013 Orange SA - All rights reserved
Download User Guide: www.valmaraz.com/wallet/manualEN.pdf
If you are the kind of person who is meticulous and manage all of your expenses or want to do, this is your chance!
Wallet is an app that gives you the ability to manage, record and control all your movements and spending money you do.
Simply enter the amount and what you used the money for. The application makes the rest.
All data is stored on the internal memory of the device, system folders. Nobody can access your information.
You always know your balance on your bank accounts and cash that you have.
You can also view the log of all your movements and expenses.
✔ The application has a minimum size, and also stored data.
✔ It can be handled quickly, easily and intuitively.
✔ The data is stored within the system, to prevent not allowed access.
✔ You can move the app to your phone's SD card, if you do not want to take up space.
✔ You can export your data to CSV (Excel).
✔ You can backup your data to external storage and restore it.
✔ You can move money between your accounts.
✔ Watch your expenses by date and category.
✔ You can modify your movements and expenses.
✔ It is possible to show other currency in stead of Euro.
✔ It has an User Guide on PDF explaining how to use it.
✔ No ads.
✔ Add, modify or remove Categories as you like to customize the app.
✔ Export your data to CSV and you can see them using Excel. Multiple exports and select what you want to export.
✔ Advanced Backup System: Backup to SD. Multiple backups. Choose which backup restore.
✔ Password Protect to access to the application.
✔ Desktop widget.
MiniApp apps are in constantly development:
If you like it, please, leave me a feedback on Google Play.
If the app suddenly force close, please, contact me by email. Don't leave me a bad feedback.
If you have any idea to improve them, please, contact me by email.
Doesn't work on your device? Do you have some questions or suggestions?
The less size, the more performance!
0 = No Network
4 = IPv4 Network
6 = IPv6 Network
Also gives information on the type of IPv6 address e.g. Teredo/6to4/Global
Needs Internet access because Android IPv6 APIs are buggy - http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=13784 - fixed in Honeycomb.