- Optimized visualization for tablet and smatphones
- Simple and elegant style with visual customizations
- Large catalog always updated
- RSS channels added from catalog or manually (knowing the source address)
- Quick news search (local and remote)
- Automatic synchronization between user's devices
- Remote storage for your channels and favorite news
- Playing audio and video podcasts in HD
- Download on SD (internal or external)
- Playing user's favorite podcasts on TV with Chromecast support
It now supports Material Design for lollipop devices with a consistent visual feedback for Jelly Bean and KitKat!
NOTES (Please Read):
1. We are not Pro Developers, but we hope You'll appreciate our work!
2. Please, use the following instructions to take a logcat and help us to fix any errors:
- Enable Debug USB from Developers Options
- Connect Your phone to Your pc
- Open a terminal inside adb's folder
- Repeat the error
adb logcat -v long > lffl_problem_name.txt
- Wait a few seconds then close the terminal, an output named "lffl_problem_name.txt" will be generated.
- Send it to us!
You can also use Apps already present on Playstore (e.g. catlog)
- We need also device infos (os version, model etc)
3. The source code is available:
Google Reader has left us and we are working hard to be your replacement. We have many fixes and enhancements planned for all our NewsBlur offerings so stay tuned.
• Synchronizes with NewsBlur servers so keep your stories and read/unread status consistent
• Read all of your news subscriptions (RSS feeds)
• Read while offline and re-sync read and saved stories when online again.
• Share and comment on the news with friends
• Multiple device support (Web, Android, iOS)
• Meet new people who share the same interests
• Collapsible folders
• Save stories
• Dark mode for night time reading
• Multiple viewing options for stories
• Training your feeds - Hide the stories you don't like and highlight the stories you do.
• River of news - show stories from several different feeds in a single view
Your Zite is as unique as you are. Zite learns what you like and gets smarter as you use it. Zite analyzes millions of articles each day and brings you the best of your favorite magazines, newspapers, authors, and blogs.
Zite also helps you discover content that you won’t find elsewhere. We offer over 40,000 topics that bring fresh voices and different perspectives to explore.
Finally, our design combines beauty and brains. With Zite you’ll get all the benefits of our powerful technology wrapped in a beautiful Android-optimized design that’s a joy to use every day.
Requires Android 2.3 Gingerbread or newer.
Zite 2.0 is optimized for Android phones, phablets and 7 inch tablets.
What people are saying:
“Zite is a mind reader.” – PCMag
“If you’d like a smarter way to handle information overload, Zite can do the dirty work.” —Wall Street Journal
Newsfluss collects news from popular news sources in the English and German speaking world. It also includes the ability to add custom news feeds for common categories so that you are always able to read the news which interests you.
- Instantly obtain a definition or translation of a selected word from German and English news sources
- Find further information through Wikipedia and Wiktionary
- Quickly swap dictionaries and news feeds
- Use the quick search bar to find any word in the dictionaries
- Add and delete custom news feeds
Dive into the news!
Special thanks to the FreeDict - free bilingual dictionaries (http://freedict.org/), the dict.cc - Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch (http://www.dict.cc/) and The Wikimedia Foundation (http://wikimediafoundation.org/) for providing the free multilingual resources.
It lets you read your RSS feeds offline after you have synchronized them from https://feedbin.me, you must have an account on this web site to use this application.
For now, there are no options, it just show unread items from your subscriptions.
It Synchronizes every hours and every time you launch the application.
Coming next :
- a paid version with no ads
- options to configure synchronization
- network optimization
- a DashClock Widget extension
- cache preferences
- sort option
- option to see read items
- tags support
- favorites support
and more ...
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
To receive beta version updates from Google Play, you have 2 things to do :
1 - join the Feedbin Reader Beta Testers community : https://plus.google.com/communities/109404150540708252183
2 - visit this page : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.neogb.feedbinreader
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
I am waiting for your feedbacks on Google+, twitter or by mail, in english or french.
Google+ page : http://goo.gl/KWhSu
Works best on KitKat+ Devices.
It was originally created by 3 school students as part of the Mining Future Prodigies project at Hughes Systique Corporation.
If you like my work consider donating to me:
Accede a las noticias de los principales diarios de la Argentina en una sola aplicación.
Ve el resumen de las últimas noticias, pudiendo seleccionar qué diarios y que temas deseas leer, e incluso realizar búsquedas para poder filtrarlas.
Marca como favoritas aquellas noticias que más te interesaron, compártelas en tus redes sociales o agrégalas a la lista le lectura.
- Automatically and manually update feeds
- Notifications as new articles arrive
- Mark favorite articles
- Offline reading
- Automatically and manually delete articles
- Save your favorite articles
- Open article in the browser
• Real-time updates allowing you to stay up-to-date with the latest content from your favorite websites
• Choose from thousands of categorized websites, or add your own RSS feeds
• Multi-language support
• Add sources to favorites or create groups for easy and quick access to a particular source or group of sources
• Powerful internal search allowing you to search for keywords based on the feeds you are subscribed to
• Easily share articles with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & more)
If you have any feedback or questions feel free to get in touch via:
Supports intelligence filtering, too.
By default, only unread items are shown. This can be changed in the preferences menu.
This app is open source. You can find the source at code.harrism.com, though distribution of APKs is prohibited.
Blar is no longer supported, I can be reached at: email@example.com.
Notice: This application was made by Bitwrit, which is not associated with NewsBlur.