Perfect for those learning to draw or professionals looking at an alternative tool for redrawing, an essential app for any artist or the creative at heart.
- Picture can be moved to anywhere on your screen
- Picture's size can controlled using two fingers
- Camera auto focuses when tapping on the screen
- Support both front camera and back camera. Front camera works with a mirror
- Support landscape and portrait orientation
- If you think that the screen of your phone or tablet is too small, you can trace the picture on a TV screen with the help of an HDMI adapter.
What's the difference between paid and free version?
In paid version
- Ad is removed
- Filter can be used directly
This is a paid version of Augmented Drawing Free. Please try the free version first and make sure it runs smoothly on your phone/tablet before purchasing this App.
Free version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lyen.tracingpaper.free
Just align the feature of interest with the reticle, then press the lock to keep the reading still.
Clicking on the camera icon you can switch between cameras or disable the camera.
Beware of perspective when measuring horizontal lines, try to be in the perpendicular of the segment you want to measure.
It also works as a traditional inclinometer.
- Zoomable view
- Contrast selection for light and dark ambiences
- Displays the angle to the vertical and in the x-y plane
Hope you enjoy it!
Uses internet permission to show adMob ads.
Use the Map view or Augmented Reality (via the phone's camera) to find your saved places later. See the real direction and distance to your location.
Works without internet for places off the beaten track. Great for hiking & walking.
It is especially useful in combination with the augmented reality feature because the hole in the cube can be used to precisely aim at South for instance, and see exactly where to go in the real world.
Please note this app will not appear in the list of apps and cannot be launched: its purpose is to provide a theme for Marine Compass. It can be selected through the settings screen of Marine Compass, under the Theme option.
This compass is a tool to search bearings using the built-in magnetic sensors. It has 4 significant features below.
1. Although you may turn the phone into portrait or landscape mode, the heading is fixed.
2. The Camera's view is used for reality.
3. Metal Detector is included to verify the magnetic sensor.
4. GPS is supported.
The compass app depends on the performance of your device exactly. If the compass works perfectly, it means that your sensors are perfect, too.
If it is inaccurate, please check that you aren't being affected by a magnetic field. This app have several options to calibrate your device.
* Pro version added Features:
- True north vs. Magnetic north
- Sending GPS info via SMS and Email
- Various Coordinate Types (UTM)
- Military Coordinate (MGRS, mil)
- Qibla finder, Car locator
- GPS Speedometer
- Full metal detector
- No ads, No connection
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Especially on SGS4-5, a view-cover with magnets can make the compass inaccurate. Remove it right now !!
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** SEND_SMS and READ_PHONE_STATE permissions : for sending GPS information via SMS.
This is a compass app with augmented reality view and real time map update, and provides real time location information.
★ 3D compass with augmented reality view & map
★ Take screenshots and share with friends
★ Embed Exif time, location tags in screenshot
★ Multi-compass types
★ Auto rotate map
★ manual rotation of Marine compass by touching and rotating the map
★ Heading and degrees
★ Current address
★ Speed, run time
★ Fast bright with one tap
★ Support front camera
★ App 2 SD supported
- Only as good as your hardware. Beware surrounding metal and magnetic fields
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
11/22: Bug fixes.
11/09: Two new Fall Pointers.
There are multiple styles and colors to choose from including various arrows and text directions. The arrow styles will rotate as you move to point North!
Key Features :
Stellar Compass : Point the smart phone or tablet to sun, moon or the shadow of the sun and get the true shortest direction and distance to any locations, no instabilities as seen in magnetic or electronic compasses.
Target Selection : Select your personal location targets from an on-screen map, personalized list, or specify GPS coordinates
Unique Compass Dial : The compass dial displays over 24 types of information such as current and annual daylight, sunset, and sunrise, and sun’s azimuth angle
Advanced Mapping Functions : Using Satellite, Terrain and Hybrid Map modes find the distance and bearing between any two points on earth
Language Support : Customize to 39 different languages
Advanced Calculations : TrueCompass, powered by the OEA International, Inc. Astronomical and Navigational Utilities, calculates the sun and moon elevation and azimuth angles in the level of accuracy of better than 0.01 degrees on any time any date, anywhere, from the South Pole to the North Pole.
Why magnetic and electronic compasses can be incorrect :
Accurate global directional determination is an important capability for navigation, surveying and for other terrestrial tasks.magnetic needle, as in the simple magnetic compass, aligns itself with the magnetic field direction at that location. If the field is only produced by the Earth’s core, it is fair to say it will point towards the magnetic north. An electronic magnetic field sensing element, like in the smart phones or tablets, does the same thing without any moving parts. However, there are many factors which can affect the magnetic field direction which makes it point significantly different than the magnetic north, such as:
The magnetic field generated in the core of the earth changes with time changing the direction where the compass points. It is well known that the magnetic poles change by a small amount.In addition, the composition of Earth’s outer crust has large iron or nickel ore deposits which can locally change the magnetic field. Thus, a magnetic compass with a map, but without an updated Magnetic Declination map, is not enough for bearing applications in navigation. Following are causes of magnetic fields which will cause bearing errors and can not be corrected by the Magnetic Declination information;
➤Space born magnetic fields like variable solar activity
➤The presence of a magnet or a magnetic material in close proximity to the smart device. For instance a transformers, cars, or electrical machinery can easily cause 45° deviation!
➤Electric currents disturb the magnetic or electronic compass readings if the magnetic fields that they generate are in the order of Earth’s magnetic field.Smart phones have currents in the close proximity of their electronic compasses and they can affect their readings
➤The magnets used in the microphone and/or speaker of a smart phone or tablet computer .In addition, cases with magnetic covers and those containing steel can create large inaccuracies in readings
➤Electronic compass response time, stability and the smoothness in following a rotational motion cannot match a conventional magnetic compass. The methodology used in TrueCompass gives direction as steady as one can point. Try comparing your smart device to one!
-checking (magnetic) North, South, East, and West,
-navigating unfamiliar places,
-finding out the bearing of objects in the distance,
-or just checking which way your garden faces!
The compass also shows the bearing (in degrees) in a side window and its 3D view will work even when your device is not held parallel to the ground.
This app is the same as Accurate Compass, but without the adverts!
Note that this app relies on the magnetometer of your mobile device so accuracy may vary. Also, please check that your device isn’t being affected by a magnetic field. There is advice on calibrating your device within the app.
On the SmartWatch it displays the current speed, current time, the run-time, passed distance, maximal speed reached and phone battery status. On the Smart Wireless Headset Pro the clock, runtime and battery status are not displayed (at least in this version of the app).
Uses GPS data to determine speed and direction of movement. Initially, it may take a few moments, until GPS satellites are found, this depends on your phone's GPS handling capabilities, as well as of the sky visibility etc. It won't work indoors, of course.
The arrow shows the direction of North relative to the direction of movement, so you need to point your device (SmartWatch or Smart Wireless Headset Pro) towards the direction of movement in order to correctly read the compass indication.
Includes two widgets for the SmartWatch 2, which is very useful, since the same information is presented while the watch battery is preserved much more.
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Use your phone's magnetic sensor to determine magnetic north or get a compass reading for a bearing. GPS provides your current latitude longitude location to identify where you are. With reverse geocoding, look up the address information from your current location.
To get address information click on the Latitude/Longitude text.
Accuracy depends on your GPS signal and your phone's hardware. The magnetic sensor is very sensitive and can be disrupted by strong magnetic fields generated by such things as computers, instrumentation in your car, radios, etc.
Keywords: Compass, Compass 360, Magnetic Compass, GPS Compass, Navigation Compass, Digital Compass, Compass Tool, Navigation Tool, Speedometer
GPS Compass shows you distance and direction to geographical location (waypoint) you can define in many ways.
GPS Compass calculates relevant points position by bearing and triangulation then saves the points as waypoints.
You can see the waypoints on a map or you can use the map to define waypoints for navigation.
GPS Compass is the basis of the shortcoming Regatta application that adds a lot of feature for sail race navigation.
A pdf version of the user manual can be found here: www.embedia.it/files/gps_compass/man_en_1_0.pdf
It's not just a normal compass. You can use it to do FengShui Analysis, so that you can know your house is good or not, also you can know which room / direction is the best.
Usage: Menu->Help to see the usage guide
Language: English/Chinese (Menu->Language)
Tags: Feng Shui,Ba Zhai,BaZhai
○ Intuitive Inclinometer + Compass
○ AR (Augmented Reality)
○ AR Compass Tilted Automatically Switch
○ Horizon Guidelines
General features and displaying the azimuth compass Incorporates level-based features.
If you put the right angle on the camera phone video Superimposed on a transparent look at the compass,
you can see the azimuth direction.
Horizontally to release the phone Changes to the general compass.
In order to display the correct azimuth of the magnetic field Must be measured in the absence of interference.
If the error is large, correction is in.
To calibrate the compass horizontally while maintaining the phone to eight characters,
how many times have you move the shape.
No other launcher can compete with Lightning when it comes to customizability. Have a look at the full list of features and you will be convinced ;-)
And if an extreme customizability were not enough, Lightning is also very light on memory and a blazing fast launcher. It works like a charm on all phones and tablets, from Android 2.2 up to newest Android versions.
Under the hood, Lightning is propelled by a powerful and unique engine allowing you to arrange your apps and widgets using the best possible flexibility and style.
• It doesn't matter whether you want your icons to be nicely aligned on a grid, or pixel perfect positioned, or even scaled/ rotated/skewed in all directions: Lightning does it all with ease.
• It doesn't matter whether you need a single page, five, or half a million with different setups for work, private use and children: Lightning offers an unrivaled way to manage your precious screen estate.
• It doesn't matter whether your device is one of these beloved pioneer Android phones or if you run the latest and greatest flagship: Lightning doesn't waste CPU nor memory; the app strives to remain light and fast for everyone.
With its wide range of features, Lightning perfectly copes with all kind of home screens: classic, minimalist, gesture based, with side bars or moveable panels,... Lightning doesn't limit you to a particular scheme: it aims to free your creativity instead. Essentially, this home screen can do everything you can imagine.
Key Features (not an exhaustive list):
• Highly customizable desktop: change font, size, color, wallpaper, grid lines, folder options, status/navigation bar colors, layouts, scrolling & zooming options, events, actions, gestures, pretty much everything.
• Unique limitless desktop: a desktop is a surface growing as needed, in all directions. Move an icon to the right or left and a new page will be automatically created. And it works for pages above and below too! This means as much space as needed for your apps, and also a much more efficient navigation.
• As many desktops as needed: one for private, work, party, kids, etc. Add, remove and re-arrange desktops at will, each desktop being an independent and unlimited setup.
• Combined grid and free positioning: use the grid to easily align apps, use free positioning to adjust the size, position and rotation of any item (including widgets).
• Pinned items: prevent any item from moving when scrolling your pages. This is handy to create docked elements anywhere on the screen, and more.
• And lots more: enhanced app drawer, panels, Tasker integration, Lock screen, etc. Please visit the developers homepage for detailed feature list, manual and how to’s.
Things to be aware of (please read this notice):
• With its wide set of options and switches, Lightning has a learning curve. But isn't that a small price to pay to get the most exciting and unique home screen ;-) Join the user community to get tips and tricks!
• Problem setting Lightning the default launcher on Jelly Bean? Please install this free app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.kunes.android.launcher.loader
Lightning is in constant evolution thanks to a continuous and incredible user feedback (first release in August 2011). All comments, suggestions and bug reports are welcome. Please email your questions and bug reports to Pierre Hébert - email@example.com, or join the Lightning Launcher Community at https://plus.google.com/communities/111427002111904170930.
Full ChangeLog: http://www.pierrox.net/cmsms/applications/lightning-launcher/change-log.html
This app has support for 3D themes meaning that you can select another kind o style of compass, including other interesting objects such as the aiming cube or the XYZ arrows.
Marine Compass can also display your location using GPS. In that case latitude and longitude will be displayed under the heading display.
It is also possible to extend Marine Compass with the optional augmented reality plugin, which will display the camera preview under the compass..
This compass app has no ad and does not require permission except LOCATION for the GPS feature. Enjoy !
Long tap on the compass will display the settings screen.
*** READ THIS PLEASE ***
accuracy depends on the hardware, please use a calibration tool designed for your device whenever the displayed direction seems wrong or not accurate.
Swipe your finger to shot the ball, use shortcuts to reach the hole faster, but be careful at traps and other hazards !
No rocket science in this game, but only the desire to get some good time with a pure mini golf game. Mini Golf'Oid does not try to be 100% realistic but instead focuses on the pleasure to play varied courses.
Thanks to the built-in course designer, you can even create, play and share your own courses ! Beside playing Mini Golf'Oid original courses, you can also browse hundreds of community contributed maps. Endless fun guaranted !
Mini Golf'Oid comes with several play mode:
- play individual courses and compare yourself to other player through online scores
- play challenges against other player
- or enter tournaments and win the grand prize
And finally try to collect as most achievements as possible while playing courses in all modes.
Each time you make a great par, win a challenge, finish in the top 3 in a tournament or unlock some achievement, you win coins. And thank to these coins new courses can be unlocked. So Don't forget to practice a bit to be sure to win coins !
Stay up to date with new features and give your opinion on the facebook page: http://goo.gl/fskKC.
The READ_PHONE_STATE permission is only needed to get a unique player id.
This version is ad supported but you may want to try the pro version which has no ad, more built-in courses and unlimited access to the course designer. More courses can be downloaded later in this version too.
Have fun with Mini Golf'Oid.
This is a simple template using folders with a sliding animation. Each time you tap on a category icon at the bottom of the screen, the current folder slides from left to right, replacing the previous one if any.
A few icons are also placed on five pages: center, left, right, up and down (a cross), and a little home button in the upper right corner is used to switch between the normal view and the full scale view.
No rocket science nor fine art and graphics in this game, just the fun of watching a character move in all directions, making random gestures or... following an elaborated choreography, you choose!
Each member can be animated separately, allowing for very unique dances! Advanced users can also configure precise sequences of moves with speed and count, in order to match the music for a perfect choreography.
Once you are happy with your dancer you can upload a video to Youtube or share the file with your friends.
This app is ad supported but if you feel it is worth to support apps developers then you can remove ads and unlock a set of supplementary moves through an in-app purchase.
Please watch the video for a short introduction, and then... Let's Dance!
*** IMPORTANT : Please note that this application cannot be directly opened and will not appear in the home screen. It's purpose is only to provide a golf course for Mini Golf'Oid. Please install Mini Golf'Oid first (free).
Compete with other players with scores and challenges!
** This version includes two full 18 holes courses **
Other additional courses can be purchased separately if you would like to support this free game.
An experiment around multiple zoom levels. Each category links to a set of icons with a different zoom level, so that switching categories is done with some sort of zoom animation.
For use with Lightning Launcher v8.4 or v8.4b3 only
* better map support
* use of geocoder (automatically find a name for the location)
Please rate this application ! All comments/bug reports greatly appreciated !
This all in one app contains a piano, painting and drawing activities, a shadow matching game, a multitouch firework screen, and slideshows to learn words such as shapes, vehicles and colors. All activities are carefully designed to be used by babies (big and colorful buttons, sound/vibrate feedback, easy to understand).
Baby Games strive to be safe for kids:
• options for parents, such as locking and sounds, are protected through a password.
• Baby Games is a free app, without any ad (ads are not suitable for kids!).
If you wish to support this app, please consider purchasing the "Plus" version which also contains a night clock to help children who are too young to read an ordinary clock to understand when it's time to get up.
New activities and drawing are coming, stay tuned!
Feedback welcomed, thank you!
How it works ?
This app works as an ADW compatible icon picker. It is not meant to be used alone, but it is generally used to select an icon to be used in another app, most likely a customizable launcher (such as Lightning Launcher ;-) )
- From you launcher, select the menu to customize the icon
- Select "App Icon Picker"
- Tap on an icon to select it
- Long tap on an icon to get the graphics defined by the application
This is a work in progress !
Swipe over the unlocker and it will fade out, then unlock the device.
This unlocker is made with scripts and can be customized / tuned. Works only with LLX 10.5b5.
How to use: long tap on empty space to show the Lightning menu, select "Scripts -> Load a script -> Create a Fade Unlocker". This will ask you how big you want the unlocker and which image to use for its background, then create it in your current desktop.
How to use: long tap on empty space to show the Lightning menu, select "Scripts -> Load a script -> Create an analogic clock". This will ask you how big you want the clock to be, then create it in your current desktop.
Full source code for the Clock APK can be found at http://www.pierrox.net/cmsms/applications/lightning-launcher/scripting.html (scroll until the end of the page for download links)
And here is why:
• smart: this torch will automatically turn off as soon as it is not needed anymore, in fact it will turn off as soon as the ambiant light is high enough, typically when you switch the light on when entering a room. No need to worry about turning off the torch, the app will do this automatically for you.
• simple: just launch the app, et voilà! Nothing more to do.
• free: a truly free app, no in-app purchase, no ad, zero cost.
• unobtrusive: no fancy permission needed, only android.permission.CAMERA in order to control the flashlight wich is part of the camera. No internet permission and no identity tracking.
• efficient: extremely small package, CPU/RAM optimized, and it may even save some battery juice since the torch is automatically turned off as soon as possible.
Note: this application uses the camera's flashlight. As a consequence Smart Torch is not available on devices without flashlight. This app will not use the screen to illuminate the area.
I welcome user feedback. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.