This is a gag app!
Use your phone or tablet as a digital scale! Press against the touch screen to measure pressure. LCD behaviour is just like a real scale! Press harder and with more surface area (like a thumb, palm of your hand, or multiple fingers) and see the difference in weight on the bright orange LCD screen!
Enter a secret weight via the menu and you can use this app to 'weigh' anything and prank people. Press the WEIGH button and your Android device will 'weigh' the item with realistic LCD behaviour to fool and trick your friends!
★ Move to SD card on Android 2.0 or higher.
★ Supports both ounces (imperial) and grams (metric) units of weight
★ Compatible with Tablets and Android 3 - Honeycomb, and Android 4 - Ice Cream Sandwich
★ Multitouch support!
Do you need to do magic tricks? Or play a joke? Use the LCD screen of your phone or tablet as a tool of your trade. Are you a dealer of diamonds or jewelry, etc and you need a weighing app or scale app to rig weight measurements?
This handy pocket scale application is sure make light work of your rigging requirements.
We have put up a video tutorial which show you, step-by-step, how to use the scale.
THIS APP IS A REALISTIC LOOKING SCALE THAT DISPLAYS A WEIGHT SET BY THE USER.
That is the maximum potential of an Android device.
Mobile Digital Scale includes:
Move to SD card support.
Realistic weight bounce when object is placed and removed.
Weight items in Grams or Ounces.
Ability to zero the scale.
New, more user friendly, Setting menu.
And much more...
Functional On/Off button.
This app has been tested on a variety of phones with different screens and processors and is guaranteed to work!
More to come!
The free Model Scale Converter app from ScaleModelScenery.com enables you to convert real (1:1) prototype dimensions into any scale measurement, or convert scale measurements back into 1:1 measurements.
Not only that, the Model Scale Converter is perfect for rescaling download and print buildings from one scale to another! Model Scale Converter automatically calculates the Conversion Percentage so you know exactly what scaling setting to put in to your printer when you print them out. So you can now resize all those HO and OO gauge buildings you've downloaded to N gauge in a flash.
Also includes full instructions and a handy how-to, reference guide with full numerical scale guide to all popular railway modelling scales.
A couple quick examples: body weight of 175 pounds in the US system would be 79 kg 379 g in Metric. Or, baby body weight of 9 lb 3 oz would be 4 kg 167 g, and the other way around.
Pound Ounce Kilogram Gram Plus features:
• Pound-Ounce to Kilogram-Gram conversion in plain English
• Kilogram-Gram to Pound-Ounce conversion in plain English
• Converts Ounces, Pounds, Milligrams, Grams, Kilograms and Tons simultaneously
• Takes both whole and decimal numbers
• Runs on both phones and tablets
• No Internet connection required
• Permissions requested just because of the ads
Please show up your support in the way that would express your very nice personality the most!
We really appreciate your time, thank you very much in advance!
NOTE: Use this application at your own risk!
Ultimate Professional Conversion Calculator by Calculated Industries
The ConversionCalc Plus for your Android device is a powerful and easy-to-use calculator/converter that provides more than 500 conversion combinations using 70 built-in Standard, Metric and other units of measure. With this converter you can work in and convert between linear, area and volume units, plus weights, temperatures, velocity, flow rates, pressure, torque, energy and power. Don’t waste time with cumbersome formulas or looking up tables in books and online. Get quick, accurate solutions for all your professional conversion needs.
With the ConversionCalc Plus you can enter and convert everything from very large units to micro- and nano-units — kilograms and tons, drams, scruples, grains, microliters, even tablespoons and cups. Virtually any conversion is at your fingertips with the ConversionCalc Plus.
Ideal for Health Care Professionals, Scientists, Pharmacists, Nutritionist, Lab Techs, Engineers, Specifiers and Importers/Exporters.
• 70 built-in measurement units – U.S. Metric and more
• More than 500 conversion combinations
• Easily calculate linear, area and volume measurements
• Calculate dry and liquid weight per volume
• Solve for velocity, flow rate, pressure, temperatures
This calculator/converter works in and converts between:
• Linear, Area and Volume Dimensions: Feet-Inch-Fractions and metric, plus board feet, acre feet, gallon, fluid ounces, quart, pint, tablespoon, teaspoon, drams, minims; liters, milliliters, deciliter, centiliter, microliter, nanoliter, drops (gtts)
• Weight: pounds, tons, dry ounces, metric tons, grams, milligrams, micrograms, nanograms, grains scruples
• Pressure: pounds per square inch, pounds per square foot, bars, kiloPascals, megaPascals
• Torque: pound-inch, pound-foot, Newton-meters
• Flow Rate: gallons per minute, ounces per second, liters per second, milliliters per second
• Weight per Volume: from metric tons per cubic meter to grains per cubic inch and everything in between
• Energy: Joules, British thermal units, kilocalories
• Temperature: Fahrenheit, Celsius, Rankine, Reamur, Kelvin
• Velocity - feet per minute, inches per second, feet per second, miles per hour, meters per second, millimeters per second, kilometers per hour
• Power - horsepower, Btu per hour, kilowatts
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Full User’s Guide built into the calculator as well as ability to press and hold a key for specific help.
• User Preferences: set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume, Exponents, Mathematical Operation
• Calculate Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
• "Paperless" Tape: Allows review of the last 20 entries; double-check totals.
• Standard Calculations: Works as a math calculator with %, +, -, x, ÷, +/-, π, 1/x, X2, and √
Given a UTM easting (E), northing (N) and height (H), this app computes the grid/point scale factor, elevation/height factor and combined scale factor values.
Formulas from the following document are used:
The defaults can be changed by selecting the menu and choosing "Settings".
The app also includes a grid convergence calculator page which takes a lat/lon position as input. This can be opened from the menu.
This app can currently convert length and mass measurements.Other conversions coming soon.
*Also converts to and from other units : feet, inches, yards, miles, centimeters, millimeters, meters, kilometers, kilograms, grams, metric tons, ounces, pounds, short tons.
* Privacy protected flashlight.
* Flashlight App that turns on instantly.
* Flashlight with Compass
* Battery Meter
* SOS Strobe
* Easy to use
* No GPS tracking!
* Minimum permission
NOTE: This app has ADIF Export AND Import and QRZ XML Lookup integration. As well as CloudSynch to synchronize logs across devices and platforms (Android/iOS)
HamLog is an amateur radio logging application with many useful tools built-in. It is meant for use when operating portable from the field or mobile (drive safe!). It supports name and QTH lookup via the Cell network or WLAN. It supports both Import and Export of logs in ADIF format and has integration with the QRZ XML Lookup service.
QRZ XML Subscriber Integration
Gridsquare from GPS
Grid Calc from lat/long
Grid to Map
US Band Plan
HF Nets List
Ring the Phone
HamLog CloudSynch (see http://hamlog.it for more info)
Rapid Fire mode for quickly adding contacts in a pile-up.
Field Day Logger with suport for HamLog Field Day Server
Koch Trainer is a morse code trainer that uses the Koch Method developed by the German psychologist Ludwig Koch in the 1930's. The method basically states that you should learn morse code at the speed you expect to receive, by training your reflexes to respond to code sent at 20 WPM you'll learn the code much faster.
This application also includes the ability to play random words and callsigns.
NOTE* Please give this app a through test on your device within the first 15 minutes of purchase. Some users have experienced issues running this app on their hardware. If you have any problems, please email me at email@example.com and I'll do what I can to fix any bugs that are hardware specific.
This application currently supports the following radios:
Simply select some text.
Click "Share Via"
The app provides a notification icon for quick access as well as the ability to start reading immediately after you select the service from the Share Via menu.
NOTE about Gmail: The version of Gmail I've tested with does not show the Share Via option when you select text in an email. You can copy/paste into ReadMeThis though.
Please let us know what else you'd like to see in this app and we'll do what we can to get it in.